The Ballad of Bonita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will then looked down at Bonita's legs, sliding his hand along her upper thigh and trying not to remember that it might be the last time he would ever see her.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked as the pace of their tryst decelerated.

"No one has ever made me feel the way I do when I'm with you."

"Is that a good thing?" Bonita said with a smile.

Will nodded, still studying her body and not wanting to look her in the eyes for fear of his emotions engulfing him. "It's overwhelming. It's difficult to take in. But it's good. It's very good."

Bonita touched his cheek, turning his gaze back toward her. He then lowered himself and kissed her. As their bodies - and mouths - pressed together, the soft feel of Bonita's breasts against his chest set his heart on fire and made him almost painfully hard.

His erection poking significantly out of his underwear, Bonita's hand traced down Will's firm torso to his tip. His breath caught for a moment as Bonita ran her hand down the bottom side of his shaft.

As their tongues continued to vigorously paint one another's mouths and faces, Will slid his hand down Bonita's stomach and inside her panties. His middle finger grazed her clit, which caused her body to tense. Her hand instinctively squeezee his dick tighter as she stroked him, which caused his body to jolt as well.

Will took a pause from kissing Bonita, resting his forehead against hers as they both caught their breath. He looked into her eyes and saw emotional and sexual hunger. "Why... Why did it take so long for us to... And now you're leaving and... "

Bonita placed her hand over Will's lips. She shook her head. "I don't want to think about it now." She then reached toward her hips with both of her hands and pulled off her panties.

Bonita laid back and pulled Will on top of her, their eyes locked onto one another. He pulled the front of his boxer-briefs down beneath his balls, freeing his dick from its inadequate prison. Will studied Bonita's eyes as he placed his tip at her wet center. So wet that he could barely feel her lips as he slid inside her.

He watched her eyes grow and her mouth hang open. She never took her eyes off of him as he began stroking her body. Will rested on his elbows, placing his hands on either side of Bonita's head and running his fingers through her hair. The emotional intensity of the moment made him feel as if his heart would burst.

He finally wasn't able to take her gaze any longer. He closed his eyes and kissed Bonita, his long, smooth strokes intensifying. His firmness and depth caused Bonita to moan as his balls struck her bottom. His body wanted to express to Bonita's body what he was feeling, even if his mind was trying to hold back.

Will reached beneath Bonita and grabbed her ass with both of his hands, lifting her as he pounded her harder and harder. She spread her legs wide as Will noticed her wetness increasing. He continued as Bonita let out an extended ear-piercing sound, her thighs involuntarily flexing and tightening along with the walls of her pussy as she came extraordinarily hard.

Once Bonita's body went limp, Will removed his hands from her ass. He continued fucking her, but with very slow and shallow strokes. He decided to raise his head and look down at Bonita. Her tears halted his soft thrusts, his still hard shaft continuing to lay inside her.

A sobbing Bonita placed her hand on her forehead as she looked back at Will. "Why do I feel like this about you? If I had just given you my number the first time we met... "

Will nodded. "Yeah. But it wouldn't have felt like this."

Bonita softly shook her head. "You didn't have to stop."

He eased his lips onto Bonita's, the salt taste from her tears searing itself into his memory.

Will then resumed his love making, relishing the warmth and wetness from Bonita's body. Will lifted one of Bonita's legs, allowing it to fall on his shoulder as his dick reached deeper inside her.

Her back arched and she gasped, prompting him to pause. Her head quickly shook as she whispered, "Don't stop... don't stop... don't stop."

Will pulled his dick almost all the way out of Bonita's pussy, feeling her lips graze the base of his tip. He then began firmly thrusting all the way inside her with long strokes, each one evoking from her a sharply drawn breath.

He loved the feel of his balls slapping against her ass as his body pounded hers. He continued until he couldn't anymore, slowing his strokes to her disappointment.

"Wha... What's wrong? You don't have to stop," she said, shaking her head.

He grinned. "Yes, I do. I was really close."

She nodded. "It's OK."

"No, it's not. I'm not ready for this to be over. I'm not ready to not be inside you."

Her expression softened into a gentle smile. "So you're just going to make love to me all night?"

Will chuckled. "As long as I can. As long as we can."

Her smile faded into a serious look. She then hooked Will with her leg, signaling for him to flip over onto his back while still inside her. Bonita - on top of Will - then began to slowly slide her pussy up and down his dick as her body lay on his. Will gently grasped Bonita's hips as he, again, relished the feel of her breasts pressed against his chest.

Bonita placed her hands on either side of Will, raising up enough to look at him. "All night?"

"Can you blame me for not wanting this night to end?"

Bonita's brow furrowed as she attempted to fight back tears. She then laid back down onto Will as she stroked him faster and harder. She continually slammed her pussy down on him, forcing his dick deep inside her as his hands gripped her hips and ass.

"Bonita," he gasped, wanting to stop her but not being able to. His body then tensed as he exploded inside of her.

Bonita continued bouncing her ass on him as hard as she could, his cum filling her in pulsating waves as she fucked the last of it out of him.

Once she expended the last of her energy, Bonita collapsed on top of him as Will's listless body laid completely relaxed and still beneath her.

"Are you OK?" Will asked Bonita as her body rapidly replenished its oxygen supply.

"Yeah," she barely said between rapid breaths.

Once she finally began normalizing, Bonita said, "I'm sorry. I know you wanted to make love longer."

"Who said we were done?"

Bonita lifted her head enough to look at Will with an exhausted, yet puzzled expression. "You've got to at least let me catch my breath."

Will smiled at her, lying beneath her with his hands behind his head. "Whatever you need."

She then dropped her head onto his chest. "I think I need a nap."

After resting for a few moments, Bonita took a deep breath before rolling off of Will and laying next to him on the bed. Will turned toward her and raised up on one elbow. He studied Bonita's face as she laid with her eyes closed.

Finally opening her eyes, she turned toward him and smiled. "What?"

He shook his head. "I don't know what to think. How to feel. But I'm glad today happened."

Bonita nodded.

Will then rose from the bed. He pulled Bonita to the edge until her legs hung down at her knees. He got down on the floor on his knees and laid on her lap with her legs slightly parted. He then ran his thumbs along her pubic hair just above her clit.

"Have you caught your breath?" Will asked her.

Stunned silent in anticipation of what he was about to do, Bonita looked at him and nodded.

Will then lowered his head and gently placed the tip of his tongue at the top of Bonita's clit.

She stared at him in exhausted ecstasy as he slid his saliva-soaked tongue down her clitoris. He then flicked its tip before moving his tongue back up again.

Will studied Bonita's face and her body's every response as his mouth pleasured her, wanting so much to imprint the day in both of their minds.

Bonita's legs began to twitch as her eyes rolled back in her head. She then instinctively lifted her calves parallel with her thighs as her legs grew rigid.

Will kept his tongue at the same slow, steady stroke as every muscle in Bonita's entire body clenched. Her mouth was open but no sound came as she began to jerk and writhe.

As she came down from her second climax, Will lifted his head. Bonita - with tears, again, pooling in the corners of her eyes - looked back at him. He then rose from his knees and resumed his place in bed next to her.

Will laid on his back and Bonita turned to lay on his chest. They interlocked hands, lying silent together, staring at the ceiling, and simultaneously wondering why they started something that was ending far too soon... and far too painfully.

********************

"Laine Air Force Base?" Theo said as he looked at his somber friend across the lunch table. "In Alaska?"

Will nodded, looking down at the table. "She flew out a couple of hours ago."

"Damn. I've never seen a couple with such rotten luck," Theo said as Will sat despondent. "And you two hung out yesterday?"

Will nodded.

Theo shook his head. "I don't know if I could have done that."

"I didn't have a choice."

"What do you mean?"

Will looked up at Theo. "I don't know why but she has my heart. Since the day I met her. Even when I was with other people. I can't explain it... So, to have the chance to be with her and not take it... There was no way I was going to miss that opportunity. Even for a day."

Theo nodded. "So what now?"

Will shrugged. "She's on her way to Alaska. And I'm here. What can we do?" Will then smiled. "But she was totally worth it."

*****

Will left the base chow hall and walked through the half-empty parking lot to his car. The sunny day and warming temperature prompted him to take off his jacket and toss it into his car.

As it hit his passenger-side seat, he heard a crinkling sound. Lifting the jacket, he saw a piece of folded paper hanging halfway out of one of its pockets.

Not remembering putting the paper there, he retrieved and unfolded it. It read:

Bonita

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Will smiled. He then created a new contact in his phone and promptly entered Bonita's information.

THE END