The Ballad of Decker Crane Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head finally came up and her chin came down on her hands, wiggling to find her spot."They made it sound like we didn't have to learn those things because they knew we'd be curious, alone in our rooms."

"With your chairs," he said, grinning. "I have no complaints."

She made a noise in her throat. "What did you learn in school?"

"I didn't go to school past year eight," he said. "There's no schools in the frontier planets." Her hair was soft under his hand, Decker petting her. It felt good to him and she liked it, her eyes getting heavy.

"Then how did you learn how to pleasure a woman so well?"

His brows went up. That was about the strangest, sweetest thing anyone had ever said to him. "Asking them. Whores will mostly teach you things, if you ask. They'll show you how to touch them in ways that are pleasurable to a woman." He recognized how Persya moved, what she'd most likely do next. He hadn't ever watched anyone so much as he watched her. His mother, maybe. She'd been beautiful.

It hadn't occurred to him a woman would be pleasurable for anything but sex, but she smelled good and he liked looking at her and the weight of her on him. He hadn't been trying those things with her because they hadn't been anything he believed she would have welcomed from him, not with how it was going to be between them. Now, he could. "I can read and do some number figuring, unlike most out here. I cannot abide math. I find it repetitive and dull. I can write."

"What books do you read?"

"Stories. There's sometimes books about adventuring."

"I'm good with numbers. I don't mind them. I could do some of it."

"Yes, you could. I'd be pleased for the help." It would give her a sense of purpose. As long as she kept fucking him.

#

In the morning, Bai cornered him, Decker eyeing him. "Have you gotten around to the e-jaculate thing yet?" Bai leaned in to say in a low voice.

"Son of a bitch," Decker agreed.