All Comments on 'The Ballad of Decker Crane Ch. 09'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Bought this on Amazon to support a fantastic writer and, greedily, so I could binge read it in a couple nights. Your writing is such a freaking pleasure to read! The best, absolute worst heroes (Why not have the hunky protagonist passively, gruesomely murder someone in the first scene? Wouldn’t a serial sodomizing rapist make a fantastic father figure?) That was my favorite element of the Achen Enforcer and damn, you’ve outdone yourself. So many stories in this category make the dom so nice, it’s hard to imagine any real fear/pain/humiliation when they play, but you balance the warm fuzzies with unapologetic douche-baggery so thoroughly, fuck! Chef’s kiss!

So yeah, I’d be here lapping up these characters even if your actual writing was mediocre or even terrible, but it’s not. You’re my favorite. I love how you play with words - whether it’s imagined languages strategically placed so it makes us laugh to realize we know exactly what they mean, little snippet sentence fragments peppered around that match the cadence of how we actually think, or your almost-but-not-quite arbitrary use of the present progressive tense that makes me feel like I’m listening to a childhood friend talk and I just knew they’d say it like that.

Anyways, I’ll wrap up this little love letter, but just wanted to say thanks for the highlight of my week :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I love the story, the world you've created, and the characters. The anal is not for me but I'm looking forward to what's next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...