All Comments on 'The Ballad of Decker Crane Ch. 13 - END'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EspinnerEspinnerabout 1 month ago

Great story! Going to reread Archen so I can be ready for the new story! Wonderful writing!

semiosis50semiosis50about 1 month agoAuthor

Hey Espinner. Harp here. Nice to see your name. Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. You're the first to comment on the final. But people seemed to like it, so I'll take encouragement from that and I appreciate any feedback. I'm working on The White Woods now, about halfway through. Cheers.

jdan526jdan526about 1 month ago

This was an amazing story. I ordered a paperback copy on Amazon to support your efforts. I think you might have a world to build from here. A sequel or two are definitely possible. You could also do a story about Deckers younger life. You built a very interesting world here. It would be a shame for the world you built to not live on woth more stories.

As much as I love the erotica, you could turn it down for publication. It would probably be more palatable to a wider audience that way.

tothegravetothegraveabout 1 month ago

Really enjoyed the story! Burned through it in less than 24 hours. Are you considering doing any sort of follow up to this one? I think Chione and Cab have such an interesting dynamic and I’d love to see more of them.

Your male protagonists are usually pretty grey characters but I think Kay is one of the most morally ambiguous. Very interesting characterization and his bond with Adya felt earned. I love how he just accepted everything she is without question.

Thanks for continuing to post here and I’ll keep an eye out for The White Woods.

shelleycat1shelleycat1about 1 month ago

I purchased as soon as you posted this and spent many hours reading it.. Thank you, a great story. You always write so well. I was very satisfied with the ending. I think you have plenty of room for exploring this world and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was indeed a very good story. Reminded me of the Vanata and the Maeser in some ways. Looking forward to reading the White Woods.

kiwiplumkiwiplum27 days ago

Wonderful thank you. Loved the setting, gripping storyline, wonderful blend of characters. Appreciate you sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Loved this series, it had a good mix of character development, interesting plot, and of course great sex scenes. Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...