The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 06

Story Info
Mrs. Eaton and Ms. Jeffers rode like whores.
5.4k words
4.24
9.3k
11
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers

NOTE: This is the sixth part of the Ballad of Emily Jeffers, a seemingly naive and clueless woman for whom sex comes naturally, and sexual manipulation by others is her entire life. It's a story, and as such all characters are fictitious. Even so, those fictitious characters are all 18 years old and older. It helps if you read all the previous chapters first.

The next mornin' Andi was up and makin' breakfast. It was the coffee and bacon woke me up. And a stiff neck from sleepin' all up against the arm of the sofa. We didn't talk too much. She had to go down and start breakfast at Owens soon. We ate and each had a second cup of coffee and went down to the kitchen in behind the bar.

I helped her get stuff started and soon it was six-thirty and staff was arrivin' and I helped set out the chairs and fill the ketchup bottles and salt and pepper and generally do whatever needed doin'. I didn't know if I was helpin' or hinderin'.

Owens was always a popular breakfast place, but under Andi's ownership it was even more packed than years back and everyone thought the world of her. You could tell just how they looked at her and talked to her and how some gave me the evil eye 'cause word was gettin' round I was the guy left her and broke her heart all those years ago. They was mostly the younger ones who never knew me back then.

I stuck around until Jack came in for lunch. I sat with him and had a burger and fries while he downed the grilled cheese with bacon slipped in there with the cheese. That had been one of my favorites and it got me bein' all nostalgic and wonderin' what ever happened to Old Mister Harper, Pastor Brown, Chief Wallace. Doc Egerton.

"Harper ran a few more whores after you left," Jack recalled. "That Janet Henderson slut turned out to be real popular and they did breed her some after you took off. I recall you might of rode her a few times your ownself."

I did recall. Mrs. Henderson was prime meat and Doc had got her all worked up and ready for action in that third bedroom, just down from Mrs. Eaton. Turns out Harper's ticker gave out as he rode one of his newer whores a few years back.

Pastor Brown was in a nursin' home, mind just about gone, but his hands all over the female staff. Accordin' to rumors, some of the church women visit him regular and suck him off once or twice a week. Staff say it helps keep him calm. He's just down the hall from Mr. Stephensen, the janitor who is still of sound mind and if another rumor's right, still sportin' a massive nine-inch cock popular with some of the nurses there.Chief Wallace went on to the state police and had some desk job investigatin' vice crimes.

Apparently Doc got caught fuckin' his female patients and not only was his license yanked, he faced criminal charges and ended up doin' a couple years easy time. But he's back doin' the same thing in Haler City under the guise of a holistic medicine practitioner. He made sure his 'vitamin' therapies for all his whores was kept up through some of his doctor friends.

"He worked up a bunch of new whores," Jack said. "Most from Johnsons Hollow 'cause that's where all the prime cunt comes from."

I asked about Millie Tanner and Jack hesitated.

"That's a strange one, Law," he said. "She done turned into a fulltime whore right about when you left. Young Matt ran her goin' on must a been 10 years right out of your old apartment. Made lots of money off her different holes. But business slowed down the last year or so and then one day she was just gone."

Jack ate a few of my fries, contemplatin' I guess, and I asked him if anybody knew what happened to her.

"Neither Matt nor John would say anything," Jack said. "No missin' person report was filed. But Ms. Jeffers heard from bein' whored out in Haler City herself for a while that Mrs. Tanner might of got picked up by a crew from out of that big city where that Jones girl ended up."

"So you mean maybe Matt sold his mother to them Black cocks up there," I asked. "They like used up whores to play with 'til they're all wore out?"

Jack nodded.

"MIllie wasn't much to fuck towards the end," Jack confided. "I have to confess I fucked her a lot over the years, and by the time she disappeared she was loose, her tits were all sagged, her ass had no shape, and  though she tried, she was really just an embarrassment."

We were both silent for a moment, me thinkin' of the stunningly gorgeous woman I'd fucked so often. But then Jack explained that no woman can survive bein' fucked three or four thousand times a year.

"Millie was put through her paces, Law," Jack said. "Matt was a good kid, but his father pushed him to run her hard. She was doin' ten or fifteen a day. Just before she disappeared, Matt  tried runnin' her as a street whore over in Haler City. That was the final three, four months. Of course them street whores get almost nothin' and have to turn all kinds of tricks to make any money at all."

Ms. Jeffers heard a van from the city paid a flat fee for three of the Haler City street whores and then picked them right up off the sidewalk and drove away.

"Matt seemed to have a pit of extra cash about then," Jack said. "And every time anybody'd ask about Millie he'd get all tense and awkward and say he didn't know anything about it."

I figured Mrs. Tanner would be about fifty-five by then. I'd known a couple whores who were still active at that age. But from the way Jack described her, I didn't expect she was doin' anything, 'cept maybe pushin' up daisies. Same as April Jones I expected. Of course I coulda been wrong.

I drove around town and over to False Creek in the afternoon, seein' the little motel was still there and wonderin' how many times Ms. Jeffers got fucked in Room 10. Hundreds for sure. Maybe even some after I'd gone. It had a cafe and I stopped in for a coffee, wonderin' if it was still the same management.

The woman behind the registration counter might have been there fifteen years ago. I couldn't recall. So I just had my coffee and we had some idle chit-chat, her bein' friendly enough even though I was from out of town.

I dropped into the women's clothin' store Millie Tanner used to work at. It had all the latest fashions but nobody I knew was workin' there. I picked up a nice scarf for Andi with the intention of givin' it to her later on. And I drove to Haller City and checked out that adult book store. Nobody I knew there,  but a similar gaggle of women kneelin' in the glory holes suckin' on cocks to make grocery and rent money while their kids were at school and their husbands at work.

That evenin' I pulled up a chair at Owens and Andi brought me down a plate of food without me even askin'. Clubhouse and fries. "I know you done liked the club sandwich," she said. "People grow older but they don't change much."

She was right, of course. People just grow into themselves. They don't change. They just become more like who they always were. They become more obvious about who they are, maybe 'cause time's gettin' short.

Soon Jack joined me, and some young guys pulled their table over. Andi brought down drinks. It was maybe eight o'clock and the diners were bein' replaced by the drinkers and soon the young guys, who'd been not much more than toddlers when Mrs. Eaton became a whore, were askin' me to pick up where I'd left off the night before.

"You were tellin' about that Johnson boy figurin' out if he was wantin' to do boys or girls," one kid reminded. "He was goin' up to fuck that there whore and his Pa was gonna help get him situated."

He was right. I'd primed Mrs. Eaton down in her room and had her all ready just when Mr. Johnson knocked on the door to Ms. Jeffers' place.

The older Mr. Johnson looked about average in every way. About five-foot-eight, brown hair, grey eyes, slim build. His son Michael, who was there to lose his virginity to Mrs. Eaton and prove he wasn't a homosexual, was slight and looked like them nerds you see in high school got the pocket protectors and thick glasses.

"You must be Lawton," Mr. Johnson said as I opened the door. "I'm Elvin Johnson and this here's my boy Michael. Say hi to Lawton, son."

He did, and shook hands limply.

"You're father explain everythin' out to you," I asked the boy. "Mrs. Eaton is just a whore, so don't worry none about her. You can do whatever you want, don't make no difference as long as you're 18."

He nodded shyly.

"Can I do her ass, iffin' I want," he asked. "I want to see her. Is she all naked?"

"You sure can," I said. "I done dumped a big load in her ass last night. And yes, she's naked. She don't wear clothes much, bein' a whore. Whores don't need nothin' on. We got her all horned up and ready for you."

"Dad says half the town's already fucked her and the other half's just awaitin' their turn," he said. "I guess my turn just come up. I ain't never fucked. Dad says Mrs. Eaton is just some warm, wet fuck holes so as I don't have to think of her as a person or nothin', just somethin' to dump in. Her boy Bobby and I are friends and I hang out at his place sometimes and she gets us snacks and I seen her pussy a bunch of times, her bendin' over right in front of me."

He was goin' a mile a minute.

"You jerk your own cock off time to time," I asked.

He got an embarrassed look and blushed, but he nodded.

"Time to time, sure" he said.

"You think about women like Mrs. Eaton when you do it," I asked.

He nodded, and I figured we were on the right road now.

"For every load you dump in her, you can have a free hour with her any afternoon you want," I said. "You get other boys to sign up, you'll get another free ride on Mrs. Eaton."

Mr. Johnson smiled, and it only got bigger when I told him he was to start the young man off, showin' him what to do with Mrs. Eaton's body. I led them through the kitchen where they both stared at Ms. Jeffers all naked and her legs apart.

"Ms. Jeffers is a whore too," I said. "She's takin' cock regular in all her holes. We'll all be doin' her in a little while."

Down at Mrs. Eaton's room, they stood at the foot of the bed where she was spread and still rubbin' her cunt, but when she opened her eyes and saw young Michael Johnson, she done covered up and closed her legs and turned bright red in the face.

Then I saw a big smile on the young man's face. Turns out Mrs. Eaton taught him in Sunday School too. Her explainin' goodness and virtue all the while bein' a whore all them boys would ride one day.

"Why hello, Mrs. Eaton," Elvin Johnson said, his eyes travellin' all over her body as I pulled her hands away from tryin' to cover up her pussy and pushed her legs apart. "Imagine you bein' a whore after teachin' all them Sunday school lessons. My boy here's gonna wet his pecker up inside you and plant some seed in that there baby hole. I'm not sure what Bible verse'd cover that."

We all laughed but Mrs. Eaton.

He turned to his son and motioned for him to get up in between Mrs. Eaton's legs.

"Haul your pecker out, boy," he said. "Drop them trousers and you can slide right up inside her, lessin she needs to suck on it a bit to make it all stiff."

The boy seemed a bit self conscious, but he unzipped and pulled everythin' down, showin' a half-inflated cock that might pump up to six or eight inches. I nudged Mrs. Eaton and she got up and sat on the edge of the bed, her big, firm tits swayin' and bouncin', her legs apart so her open, slick cunt was on display. Then she leaned forward and took the boy's cock in her mouth and started suckin'.

Mrs. Eaton could suck cock, that's for sure. The boy threw his head back and closed his eyes, puttin' both hands on the back of Mrs. Eaton's head and grabbin' handfuls of her auburn hair to control her movements. At first we didn't know how big he was, but in a few minutes it was obvious he was well hung -- long and fat. It was unexpected, him bein' just a slight lad.

I saw Ms. Jeffers in the doorway, gawkin' at the youngster with maybe a bit of lust buildin' in her own self, which was good 'cause she was gonna be fuckin' at least six cocks come one o'clock.

Once Mrs. Eaton had young Michael hard, she got him to slide up into her pussy and encouraged him to pump in and out of her, gettin' her moanin' and pantin' as the big cock filled her up gettin' ready to empty into her when he got revved up enough. I figured maybe Mrs. Eaton's real, true purpose was to take the virginity of 18-year-old boys, because she sure took young Michael's like few boys get done.

He was gruntin' now, and startin' to pound her harder. And the harder he slammed into her the hornier she got 'til she was beggin' and pantin' and all sloppy and leakin' around his virgin cock.

"Always knew you was a whore, Mrs. Eaton," he said to her, breathin' hard and poundin' into her. "Just a cock suckin' whore slut worth nothin' but for fuckin'. All the boys just wanted to fuck Bobby's mom the cum slut. I hear Bobby's gonna be doin' ya, his own mom bein' just like a street whore."

Mrs. Eaton was cryin' in shame now, tears rollin' down her cheeks and her sobbin' and shakin' her head at his words. But her body was buckin' and pumpin' back every time the young man slammed his cock into her. Her ass was at the edge of the bed, her legs wide and pushed up so her knees were both sides of her bouncin' tits, her nipples all engorged and rough lookin' from all the mouths and teeth suckin' and nippin' at them the last few days.

Elvin Johnson was standin' off to the side, beamin' with pride at his son, knowin' for sure he weren't one of those funny boys. Mr. Johnson looked up at me and back at Mrs. Eaton. I nodded my head and he leaned in and started playin' with her tits and tweakin' and rollin' those nipples between his fingers. He had his cock out now, jerkin' it right over Mrs. Eaton's face as he got up on the bed, kneelin' right beside her tits and head.

Mrs. Eaton let out more moans than sobs now, and her hips bucked up harder as the son's cock kept bottomin' out against her cervix and her clit kept gettin' hit hard when he did. From where I stood, I could see his cock enterin' her, and his big balls slappin' her ass where her loose little rosebud pulsed open and closed as if awaitin' its turn.

"You sure are right about her bein' a worthless whore, son," Mr. Johnson said as he played with Mrs. Eaton's body. "Her bein' all high and mighty about equal rights and feminist bull crap when all along she was just a piece of pure fuck meat. Look at them tits, son. Them weren't meant but for one thing, and that was to get all milked up and bein' sucked on."

The younger Mr. Johnson had been plowin' Mrs. Eaton's fertile valley for probably 10 minutes, easin' off when he got close and pickin' up the pace when needed. Mrs. Eaton started on one big orgasm, and the boy just about lost it when she arched her back, threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy, grippin' the young cock as he held it in, balls deep, as she rode through the jolts of electrical bliss coursin' through her body. Juice was flowin' out from her around Michael Johnson's cock, and the sheets hangin' off the side of the bed got soaked in  big long streaks as her cunt slop drained down from where their bodies seemed glued together.

Mrs. Eaton's pussy was milkin' the Johnson boy's cock as she came, pushin' him over the edge. He grunted and leaned in against her real hard as his balls lifted up and he shot eight or 10 spurts up in his friend Bobby's mother's cunt. It was just fifteen minutes after noon and I was curious to see him get it hard again and work up another load.

Mrs. Eaton just lay there as the boy fell against her, but a few minutes later he pulled out and a big gush of his juice flowed from her. She was laid back on the bed recoverin', but I pulled her by the arm and positioned her so young Mr. Johnson could slide his cock in her mouth for cleanin' off and re-inflatin'.

In a few minutes he had her on her hands and knees and alternated between her cunt and her ass, finally launchin' another load in her pussy. He later professed that he was hopin' to knock her up. She shuddered and shook through a couple more orgasms as her big tits swung or was mashed up against the hardwood boards of the floor.

"I got to go down and meet up with Mr. Harper and the other men gonna do Ms. Jeffers," I told Mr. Johnson. "You keep an eye on her and count the loads she takes so as I can reward young Michael properly. Take a turn your own self, iffin' you want. Oh, on second thought, you got to do Ms. Jeffers, so hold off until after."

As I headed to the door, I told Ms. Jeffers to get on her bed and get her pussy lubed up.

"They gonna fuck you hard and fast," I said. "Won't be no stoppin' for 30 minutes."

Jack showed up first, then Mr. Harper. Two others were close behind and Mr. Johnson was still upstairs.

"I brought this here stopwatch," Harper said as we all headed up the stairs. "We'll switch around usin' it dependin' on who's up in her pussy."

We decided on an order, with Mr. Harper goin' first and me goin' last. We decided we wouldn't do any cleanup in between, which would waste time, and the point was for each man to cum within' five minutes. I hauled Mr. Johnson out of Mrs. Eaton's room and we started, even as the boy was still pumpin' into Mrs. Eaton. In the end he came in her four times and I gave him four Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

As we started on Ms. Jeffers, Pastor Brown and the Black boys showed up just when Mr. Harper hit the three-minute mark. I explained they needed to get Mrs. Eaton cleaned up and made sure Pastor Brown had brought a stopwatch and knew what the objective was.

Harper came before the five minutes, so we queued up Jack and he lasted three minutes. Mr. Johnson was worked up from payin' with Mrs. Eaton's body, so he lasted no time. The other two, Ray and William I think, also came quickly, and as Jack held the watch, I slid into Ms. Jeffers and launched a load just after two minutes.

Ms. Jeffers had thrashed and moaned and cried and bucked the whole while, cumin' on each cock and lubricatin' the sheets like she'd spilled a bucket of water on the bed. Cum flowed out of her, and Mr. Harper told her to clean it up, the big gobs of white that had just risen out of six different men's balls, then flowed into her cunt, and then back out on the bed. Now she licked and slurped the sheets and drank it all down, not thinkin' twice about the depravity of it all even as more spilled from her. Her capacity for carnal activity was increasing by the day.

"Six cocks in 20 minutes, Lawton," he said. "Seems like we can cut the time from five minutes to four minutes and get a few extra cocks an hour."

I admitted he was right, and while Harper decided to dump another load in Ms. Jeffers, the rest of us went down to watch Mrs. Eaton deal with her third of six Black cocks.

"Damn, what a body on that thing," Jack marvelled. "She's all tits and ass and holes and pussy juice, Lawton. Look at them Black cocks doin' her like she was meant for it. Imagin' them boys puttin' a Black baby in her."

It was indeed a sight to behold. They were slammin' into her, hittin' up against her cervix, not carin' how rough they was, and spurtin' big loads in her. She thrashed and bucked and moaned and screamed, cumin' every few minutes and protestin' when a guy finished off in her and had to pull out.

In the end, all six had done her within' twenty minutes. Mrs. Eaton was wore right out, but knew enough to clean up all six cocks and lick and slurp up what leaked out of her and landed on the bed and the floor.

There wasn't much left to be said or done. Jack took her into the bathroom and cleaned her up and cleaned her out and then took her back to the bedroom where he pushed her down on the bed and shut the door. We heard bangin' and thumpin' for the next half hour until Jack came out zippin' up his jeans and smilin'

Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers
12