The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about them beer, Lawton," he said. "I think I worked up a thirst."

Most of the Black men had left but one boy and Pastor Brown. Jack, Mr. Harper and Mr. Johnson was still there with everyone takin' extra turns with Ms. Jeffers 'til they was worn out and me remindin' them she had seven white boys gonna visit her that evenin'.

We all went down to my place and had a few beers, and Mr. Harper told out some plans for the women upstairs, stuff he and I'd already discussed. Jack and the others listened and nodded, and interjected some thoughts and ideas.

At one point I asked Pastor Brown what the women in the Black community thought of Ms. Jeffers and their men and boys fuckin' her.

"First off, Lawton, Ms. Jeffers is a whore," Pastor Brown said. "She's of no-account. A man cheatin' with a whore ain't the same as a man cheatin' with some other regular woman. But you got to understand that while whores is at the bottom of the social ladder, Black women have been persecuted worse than any group and out there in the world -- they're worked like slaves and treated like they was whores themselves, fucked and raped by all and sundry and degraded. A woman like Ms. Jeffers comes along it's a bit of payback. We call it reparation, Black men fuckin' and knockin' up white women, especially married white women. Same with Mary Eaton. Now, there ain't nobody here can argue Mary has any value beyond her body."

We was all silent as he talked. We all knew it was the truth, and it put Ms. Jeffers ministrations to Black men in a whole new light. She was bein' fucked as a kind of penance for all the wrong white people done to Black people.

"We love her and hate her at the same time, Lawton," he explained. "But we're sacrificin' her and her body as retribution for all them wrongs. It gives us just a tiny bit of power and takes a tad of pressure offa Black women, makin' them feel worth somethin' their own selves. We'll pray for the Lord's forgiveness usin' up Ms. Jeffers' body and wearin' her out before her natural time, but we think we'll be forgivin'."

We all hung our heads in shame as the preacher finished off, and I could tell even Mr. Harper was affected.

"Them's powerful words you just spoke," Harper allowed. "I'm only proud me and Lawton here can play a part in tryin' to make things right. You need anythin', you just ask. You need more white whores, you just let me know. Doc's got a few comin' along and almost ready for startin' into servicin' cocks. One ain't never been touched and is bein' groomed up special. The other we're just waitin' for her husband to sign off on it, seein' as her kids is just about old enough to fend for their own selves. You want to put a Black baby in her, I'm offerin' her up for that right here and now as these here boys are my witness. She's a natural breedin' whore, just like Mary Eaton."

Pastor Brown nodded his thanks. "We're lucky to have men like you in Johnsons Hollow," he said. "Good upstandin', moral leaders. Next time around I'd sure endorse you for a run at bein' mayor, Wendell. We need men like you."

"Aw, shucks," he said, bowin' his head in humility. "I ain't nothin' special. I just sometimes see a need and got the means and connections, I guess. You been mighty good to this here town your own self."

It was an emotional moment. I handed out more beers and I made a conscious change of subject.

"Mr. Harper, sir," I started. "I been told about a whore you run some years ago, name of April Jones. Fred Wilson told me she was a beauty -- a virgin her first day of work -- got used up in just a couple years and became a worthless liability. But he never related what ever happened to her in the end."

Harper chuckled, leanin' forward a bit in his seat, eager to tell the story.

"Well, Lawton," he said. "That's a funny story how it ended. April Jones was just a little thing, all curves and wet holes. She'd just turned 18 when I started her servicin' mostly Black cock. She was horny and drippin' and all engorged waitin' to take her first cock. That first night they got her over in the church hall basement with Pastor Brown layin' on a blessin', then a half dozen of them Black boys layin' on little April. She had no idea she was gonna get her cherry popped in a Black cock gangbang. She took to it natural, and maybe I was pushin' her hard doin' four or five a day without no days off. And some of them boys was rough on her. She was just five feet tall but could take a 12-inch cock to the hilt in her cunt or her ass. And she did it a lot once I got her trained up."

He smiled at the memory.

"I made a pile of money off her pussy," he recalled. "I was able to buy a new car by workin' her hard the first couple of months. Sure, she cried and sobbed time to time, but what woman doesn't? Wanted to be a nurse, she said. Wasn't long she was nursin' a bottle and guys were doin' her when she was drunk and passed out. Made no difference to them."

After a couple years business died off some as the young whore's body was just a slack assemblage of loose fuck holes. "I knew I had to get rid of her," Old Mister Harper said. "I was payin' to put her up and gettin' nothin' in return. I took her for a drive to the city. Told her we were shoppin' for some pretty whore clothin'. Course, that ain't why we drove to the city."

Turns out when she was used up and more trouble than she was worth, he just took her to the city, pulled over and made her give him a blowjob right out in the open in a Black slum, Black boys all around watchin'.

"I remember her leanin' back and swallowin' my jizz as she reached for the door handle behind her and backin' her naked self out onto the sidewalk, not knowin' she was almost surrounded by them boys," he said. "As soon as she was standin' there and goin' for the back door to get her clothes to get dressed, I put the Caddy in gear and drove away. Last thing I saw in the rearview was them Black city boys crowdin' around her and takin' hold of her. I turned the corner and ain't never seen nor heard from her again."

We all laughed about the unfortunate whore April Jones.

"I guess she brung it on herself," said Pastor Brown with a chuckle. "Her takin' to the drink and doin' drugs and spreadin' her legs to all manner of men, like you say. I expect them Black city boys found a use for her, at least for a while. She sure was a good cunt while she lasted. I planted many a load in her."

We all finished our drinks and people started leavin', it bein' just after three o'clock.

"It's been great, Lawton," Mr. Harper said. "We all settled on the church picnic and carnival?"

I told him I was headin' to Haler City first thing Monday and would get the newspaper advertisin' all took care of and set Ms. Jeffer and Mrs. Eaton up in one of them there glory holes for probably Tuesday.

"Good, good, Lawton," he said. "And make sure you take them around Johnsons Hollow some and show them off in the right parts of town. People need to see their tits and bare pussies. Maybe let some old boys get a few feels of their wet snatches so as the pussy smell on their fingers reminds them of what's on offer."

Everyone left but Jack. Mr. Johnson went upstairs to find his son, who was tangled up with Mrs. Eaton again, them kissin' real deep and Mrs. Eaton about as horny as I'd ever seen a woman. Eventually, when it was just me and Jack and the two whores, we got them cleaned up and cooked them some supper.

"Ms. Jeffers got some cock to deal with, Jack," I said. "But Mrs. Eaton's free for the evenin'. You up to a drive around town? Show her off some? Get her all juiced up and maybe make her walk some of them back streets?"

"You know I am, Lawton," he smiled. "They got some great bars the other side of town just made for whores like Mary Eaton."

We had a fun night. We got Mrs. Eaton in that little skirt and tank top and them heels and took her to three different bars, her drinkin' lemon gin, what men around Johnsons Hollow called panty remover. But Mrs. Eaton weren't wearin' no panties and everybody could tell that.

We got her on bar stools, in booths, at tables. She had half a dozen drinks and was drunk and horny and drippin' wet as guys fondled her, played with her, and in the end, a few fucked her as she stood leaned over the hood of my car in a dark spot in a parkin' lot. She was too buzzed to cum, but she was lubed up plenty, and just stood there as they shot loads into her.

Back at my place we sobered her up some in the shower, cleaned her up and put her to bed so as she'd get a good night's sleep before her boy Bobby came to lose his virginity inside his mom the next day.

END CHAPTER

12