The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around and then did as she was told so as she was sittin' there on the towel buck naked and ready for Chad to play with her as part of his pay for gettin' the advertisement on Page 3.

There were cars in the parkin' lot and people walkin' by not far away, but none noticed the naked woman yet. When Chad showed up, I got out and figured it was best if Mrs. Eaton was in the back seat where she could turn sideways with her feet out the door. That way young Chad could not only get a complete view but complete access to her.

I opened her door as Chad stood there stunned at the sight before him. Mrs. Eaton slid out and stood in front of him in all her full-bodied glory, an orgasm waitin' to happen' as she's since been referred to. And he didn't wait  for her to get in the back seat, he had a hand on her left tit and the other between her legs as she gasped at his abruptness in fondlin' her most private parts.

He fingered her and tweaked her nipples as she started moanin' right there in the parkin' lot, and Chad took that as encouragement, slidin' a couple more fingers in and pickin' up the tempo and depth, forcin' Mrs. Eaton up so as she was on her tiptoes. A woman just gettin' out of her car stared hard from 20 feet away, and then put her hand to her mouth and gasped. But she didn't turn away and she didn't do anythin' but take a few steps towards Chad and Mrs. Eaton, the car door preventin' her from seein' everythin'.

By now Mrs. Eaton couldn't really control herself and was moanin' loud and long, Chad findin' her G-spot and rubbin' on it hard. And the young advertising salesman didn't seem to mind if anybody heard or saw the big-titted prostitute in the throes of lust, halfway to an orgasm.

"This here whore's gonna get a lot of business from Haler City," he said, rollin' Mrs. Eaton's nipples between his fingers and then pullin' the hard nubs out a couple inches, drivin' her crazy. "You got Page 3 for sure. I got some buddies will be over for the carnival once I tell them about this piece of work. Ain't never tasted anythin' like this slut's cunt."

He'd scooped out fingers full of her pussy cream, and after tastin' a few loads for himself, fed another couple to Mrs. Eaton so she was eatin' her own pussy slop in a public parkin' lot.

"You want some, Mam," Chad said to the woman watchin'. She was now only a couple of steps away and startin' to breathe irregular and her hands fidgeted like she wanted to play with herself. "This here pussy juice is premium stuff and you looked mighty interested."

She gulped and nodded.

"Can I feel her up my own self," she asked. "I ain't never touched a woman down there but I've always been mighty curious. This here whore looks mighty ripe and juicy."

The woman was average in the looks department with a pretty decent body. She angled in between Chad and Mrs. Eaton and soon was playin' and fondin' her and her eyes popped when she finally pulled her fingers out and licked them off.

"Iffin' you could bottle this here pussy juice you'd make a killin'" she said. "I think I just turned into one of them bi-sexuals."

We all laughed except Mrs. Eaton who was still in her own little world as the woman continued playin' with her.

We explained how she was a whore, how her husband kicked her out, about the carnival, and how she was available most nights by payin' at the bank in Johnsons Hollow.

"And she loves eatin' pussy," I revealed. "So iffin' you want to explore that some, Mrs. Eaton will be glad to help."

I gave her prices and how to pay at the bank. We were runnin' late, so I told them we best get goin' since we had other appointments. Chad already had my name and number and he and the woman both said they'd see us again.

Mrs. Eaton was a bit reluctant to get back in the car, bein' all aroused and wet now, and bein' naked in public seemed to turn her on even more, so she didn't put the dress back on, just sat on the towel as we drove around lookin' for the adult bookstores. After drivin' around for 20 minutes I stopped and asked a guy and while he took his time explainin' the directions as he raped Mrs. Eaton with his eyes, his instructions were easy to follow.

"She gonna be workin' out of one," the guy asked. "That there one you asked about has five of them glory holes. A lot of housewives makin' a few bucks offa suckin' cock. This here whore of yours'll do good iffin' her body's on display too, 'cause she looks like what a guy thinks a whore looks like."

We went to one of them fast food places and went through the drive-through place, sittin' in a parkin' lot eatin' burgers and fries. Eventually we took off again and found the book store and I intentionally parked half a block away so Mrs. Eaton would have to walk a couple hundred feet on display in the see-through sundress. She knew I still had to treat her like a whore, and in reality, she was a whore. Even she admitted that after gettin' free of Johnsons Hollow she expected she'd have to make her livin' on her back.

"I ain't good for nothin' else, Lawton," she said. "I done proved that. You get me out of Johnsons Hollow you can run me for a whore. I'll make money for you and you can just buy me a few nice things once in a while."

I told her not to be so foolish as her tits bounced and jiggled and her buttocks swayed back and forth with those wide hips just made for makin' babies. That she was made for fuckin' was not in dispute. Not by her nor by anybody. She was a sight to behold, all her parts showin' through the thin material that only covered a little bit to start with.

"You must be Lawton," a middle aged man with long stringy hair in a pony tail said as he shook my hand. "And this must be one of them whores you're trainin' up. Look at the tits on that thing would you. And them flaps. Looks like they been stretched out by some mighty big cocks."

"She's mighty fond of Black cock," I explained. "She'll be doin' mostly Black boys and a lot of young cock, just legal age. We want to put her in one of them gloryholes for a few afternoons. Let her know what she's really meant for. Then she'll be fuckin' most nights."

"She looks like a breedin' whore," the man said. "She gonna be bred for Black babies? She'd be perfect, especially withh them big milkers of hers."

There were a couple customers in the store, some lookin' at books and them new VCR movies. Another employee came out through a door that led to those gloryhole booths. All eyes was on Mrs. Eaton. Mitchell was the guy who met us and Rick was the other guy on staff. We talked about Mrs. Eaton like she wasn't there, how great her tits were and how her nipples were all swollen up. I got her to turn around, to bend over, to pull the dress up to show her cunt better, and finally pulled the dress right over her head and threw it behind the counter.

"You can feel her up some," I told them. "She gets lubed up easy. Iffin' you don't have no problem, I'd like to set her up in here for the afternoon, split the profits just so as I can pay for my gas."

They agreed, three hours and blowjobs were thirty bucks with them takin' half. We showed her into one of the little rooms. There was a door that didn't go all the way to the floor or the top of the door casing. Inside there were holes on all three walls about six inches across at mouth height if a woman was on her knees. There was a chair and a cushion so a woman's knees didn't get sore.

Mrs. Eaton knew instinctively what to do and lowered herself to the floor and leaned forward towards one of the holes. The room was clean, even if there was writin' and pictures of cocks and tits and pussies drawn all over the walls.

I explained it out to them about Mr. Stephensen, the old Black janitor, fuckin' Ms. Jeffers and doin' movies of it, and filmin' Mrs. Eaton and young guys, and I took a risk and told them about Mrs. Eaton's own boys fuckin' her regular. She hung her head hearin' what a depraved whore she was, the two men marvellin' about it. They would sell the movies takin' 40 per cent commission which was fair.

"Gloryholes don't open 'til two o'clock," Mitchell said. "You want to leave her here with us and go have lunch, I'm sure we can, ah, keep her entertained. And iffin' this here whore's gonna be suckin' cock here, we get to try her out for our own selves first, so come back at say, two o'clock and we can put her to work doin' what she's meant to be doin'."

"Okay, I do have a few other errands to run," I said, knowin' givin' up Mrs. Eaton to these men to fuck was part of doin' business. "And when I get back maybe I can pick up some of them toys for her and Ms. Jeffers, especially them butt plugs."

I left her naked in the middle of the store with the two men, Rick takin' her by the wrist and Mitchell pushin' her from behind towards what I later found out was a little lounge area with sofas and lots of toys. They done her the whole two hours, one usin' her while the other watched the counter, then switchin' places. Two guys can do a lot of fuckin' in two hours, and by the time I got back, she was her usual mess with cum tricklin' from her two lower holes as she lay there on a little sofa as sated as I'd ever seen her.

"I mighta done a couple customers too, Lawton," she said. "I got so worked up and wet and horny all I remember is fuckin' and suckin' seemed like without stoppin'."

"She sure does make a mess," Mitchell said. "Ain't never seen a dirtier whore than this here one. Just look at the cunt slop comin' outa her. And she's got cum all over her face and tits and not even carin'."

I took her to a washroom and cleaned her up best I could. She was still so horny she wanted to fuck, but she had cocks to suck and the place was startin' to fill up. I saw two women come in and take their places in two of the gloryholes, dressed to get men horny and no doubt takin' off what little they was wearin' once they got inside. They looked daggers at Mrs. Eaton who had twice the body and cocksucker lips.

Mrs. Eaton had no clothes, so with Rick's help I manouveured her through the crowded store naked and into the third gloryhole. Eyes were poppin' as they saw the stunning woman wind her way through the book stands and fuck toy displays and to her spot. For the next three hours there was a fairly steady line of men, some Black, some white, stickin' their cocks through the walls and gettin' the three women to suck them off. Rick had cameras in the booths with the women so he could monitor. He let me watch as the whores sucked and swallowed time after time, all three of them swallowin' the loads unless the guy pulled back and shot ropes of white cum all over their faces and tits. That happened enough that the women emerged cum-covered.

I may have missed a few, but Mrs. Eaton sucked off twenty-three cocks, swallowin' twenty loads for Mr. Harper's take of a whoppin' three hundred and forty-five dollars. The other women did about the same, all naked and playin' with their own cunts and tits and drippin' all over the floor. By five o'clock Mrs. Eaton was swapped out with a timid lookin' woman in her forties who was brought in by her husband who told her she better earn his beer money for the week.

"You ain't good for much but cookin', dustin', and fuckin'," he said, gettin' a big laugh from everybody could hear. "Suck 'em off good and fast so as you can get more done afore I come back at nine o'clock."

And that was the key. The better the women sucked cock, the quicker the men came, and the more cocks they could suck in an hour. Rick later told me the woman in question sucked cock two or three times a week and had been doin' it for years. Unknown to her husband, she was also fuckin' customers in that lounge some nights, bein' an anal whore as well.

"She mightin' look like much, but she got a great body and moans and screams and cums almost continuous," Rick said. "She ain't got much left upstairs, account of bein' a whore and the way her husband treats her, but put her on her back or on her hands and knees and watch out!"

I always wondered why some women were just made for sex and couldn't stop themselves no matter what. A couple months later, Doc Edgerton told me women were more geared to fuckin' than men were with both their body chemestry and their physical makeup accountin' for their promiscuity.

"Well, Lawton, a woman's clit has twice as many nerve endings as a man's penis," he said one night after an hour in Mrs. Eaton's holes. "That's scientific fact. The clit on a woman is meant for fun and nothin' else. The organ has no other function. So imagine you're a woman and have this little hooded nub you can rub and play with and experience the most amazin' feelin' any time you want. All women get themselves off and they do it way more often than men do."

He went on to explain that a man orgasms on average in just a few minutes and then he's done 'til he can get it up some more.

"But the average woman takes anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes to orgasm, given' plenty of time she's not only fuckin', but she wants to be fuckin'," Doc said. "So if she got more than one cock available, she's gonna fuck it no matter what, increasin' the chance she's gonna get knocked up, which is the whole point of women in the first place -- their bodies want to get inseminated and made pregnant. And when she cums? She can cum again almost immediately and as many times as she wants as long as she's bein' fucked. Wears them right out, havin' orgasms. So you can gangbang a woman and she just keeps goin'. But put a man in with a bunch of women and he's done in a few minutes."

Then he talked about Mrs. Eaton.

"Now imagine a young woman endowed with a perfect body with big sensitive nipples, numerous erogenous areas like her neck, ears, inner thighs, small of her back, soles of her feet, between her toes, under her arms," he said. "Touch her almost anywhere and it can arouse her. Then imagine she has a large clitoris with even more nerve endin's than the average woman. That there is Mrs. Eaton. Now for the past few years I been feedin' her estrogen which actually plumps up all the vaginal tissues and makes everythin' even that much more sensitive. That, son, is a whore. Even if she wanted, she couldn't be anythin' else. But believe me, she don't want to be nothin' but a whore. Her brain is completely rewired to serve cock."

It did seem to sum up Mary Eaton. She even said she could be nothin' else. Doc went on to explain Mrs. Eaton had been purposely manipulated since she turned 18 with various vitamins and supplements geared to knockin' down her inhibitions and increasin' her promiscuity to the point of not carin' what happened to her as long as she was bein' fucked. And then there were the sessions with a hypnotist. Doc never said nothin' but I expect that was part of manipulatin' her, maybe washin' away any inhibitions.

"But there came a moral roadblock when her boys started fuckin' her," he said. "It took a while, but she got over that and fucks and sucks her own sons, sleepin' with one or the other every night and whorin' for them. The more she's humiliated, the hornier she gets, I um, might have had that trained into her. Everyone knows she fucks her sons. They take her out in public almost naked and she starts drippin' on the sidewalk. Well, you know that, Lawton, you bein' the one took her in that parade naked 'cept for that sign she wore."

While I was gone from the book store in Haler City that day, while men were fuckin' Mrs. Eaton in all her loose holes, I found the other adult book store nearby and after showin' them Fred Wilson's photos of Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton it was an easy sell to book them in for three afternoons the next week. The week after that would be the church picnic and carnival.

We never found Mrs. Eaton's dress, but by the time we left it was probably six o'clock, what with dividin' the money up and gettin' her cleaned up again. I pulled the car closer and hustled her across the street and into the vehicle. She was worn out, but after suckin' cock for three hours and not gettin' off her own self, she was still horny and continuously played with her clit, moanin' as we drove.

"You done well today," I said. "I'll be takin' you and Ms. Jeffers back tomorrow for three afternoons, and then at the other place the week after. You got to be a complete whore with no inhibitions or hesitations afore your boys take you over. And I found out somethin' from Mr. Harper talkin' to him this mornin'."

I hesitated. It was somethin' bad and after her bein' so good all day, I hated to break it to her.

"What is it, Lawton," she asked, all curious. "Ain't nothin' can be that bad."

"It's about your son Benny," I said. "He's got a birthday comin' up a week from tomorrow and he's already got his 18th birthday party planned out and it's gonna be at my apartment accordin' to Mr. Harper."

Color drained from her face and her mouth opened.

"Oh my God, Lawton," she said. "Oh my God, is it what I think it is? Is he gonna, you know....?"

"Mr. Harper said Benny's gonna go first so as you, his mother, take his viginity, then all his friends get a turn or two, then he and Bobby finish you off," I explained. "Mr. Harper's gettin' Fred Wilson all the video gear and it's gonna be filmed and made into a movie. Them adult book stores have already agreed to sell 'em and they'll be available local for the folks in Johnsons Hollow."

She started sobbin' and carryin' on, and I felt bad for her, knowin' it was probably the worst thing could happen to a wife and mother -- an unwanted incestuous relationship with two very angry sons. And it turned out to be a very traumatic experience for her when it happened a week later, four or five hours of servicin' her two sons and seven of their friends. To say Benny had a mean streak was puttin' it mild. It also set the scene for 18th birthday parties in Johnsons Hollow for the next while.

But on that drive home, she was naked and horny, rubbin' herself and playin' with her tits and nipples, much to the delight of a few truck drivers. Until I dropped the news about the birthday party. Then she quieted right down as we drove the last few miles and parked in the driveway.

I took her in and we made supper, her in the kitchen naked. We ate in near silence until we heard Ms. Jeffers' first customer of the night and soon the moanin' and screamin' and thumpin' started up.

"It can't get any worse, Lawton," she said. "Me bein' my son's birthday present naked on a bed ain't what mothers are supposed to do. I can't do it, Lawton. I just can't. I'll do aything else."

I told her I'd be there and help her through it.

"Problem is, you don't have any say in none of it," I told her. "And you sayin' you'd do anythin' else, well, guess what? Mr. Harper, and then when your sons get you and own you -- you'll do everything else anyway. There ain't no sexual act they won't think of and make you perform."

"I know that, Lawton," she said. "After Bobby rapin' me and humiliatin' me, I know it's only gonna be worse with Benny, and then the two of them together's just gonna feed offa each other."

"What you need to do when the time comes, is just realize both your boys is of age and they're forcin' you so you ain't got no choice," I said. "So you don't need to feel any guilt, 'cause they're doin' it to you, not the other way around. God knows you might even come to enjoy it."

"I'll try and think of it like that, Lawton," she said, still half sobbin'. "You got to keep tellin' me that 'til I believe it, 'cause it feels pretty thin right now."

I changed the subject to the gloryholes, which she said she actually enjoyed a lot. "Iffin' I'm gonna be a whore for the next 15 or 20 years, them gloryholes would be okay, 'cept it's hard to get my ownself off, but I got super horny doin' it today."

And even doin' Black cocks half the time was somethin' she actually looked forward to. But, despite what her sons wanted with her, doin' young cock is what got her the most turned on.