The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
558 Followers

"Doin' Michael Johnson done got me started," she said. "He got hard and stayed hard and never stopped. And when he did cum in me, he got it up again real quick and just kept goin'. Even Bobby, once he got up inside me it was like bein' in heaven gettin' fucked by angels. I cum so hard I passed out -- not because it was my son fuckin' me, but because it was young cock. If I was meant to be a whore, I was meant to be a whore for young cock. And that includes you Lawton. I been fucked by probably hundreds of men, but I can tell you one thing Lawton, the best fuckin' I ever done was you and me. I ain't never felt so good as when we're lyin' in your bed barely movin' but fuckin' cause we care one for the other. I only knowed you for five days now, but I know what's real when I feel it."

We were sittin' at the kitchen table finishin' supper and drinkin' coffee. I got up and went around and pulled her up from the chair, took her into the bedroom and we kissed a long time standin' by the bed, feelin' eachother up. I pushed her gently onto the bed and slippin' out of my clothes slipped easily into her. I never felt so good. She was pure luxury. Her body was the Rolls Royce of bodies. She was the true meanin' of makin' love. And she was so much a woman and someone to desire and worship it scared me.

We fucked for a long time, just barely movin', then I started a slow rhythm. She came numerous times before I shot a massive load into her very loose pussy. The mess between her legs practically glued us together, and every movement caused squishin' sounds.

My cock was still hard, and as I thought about how stretched out she was from bein' fucked and played with so much in the last five days, I also realized that three babies came out of her cunt -- she'd been pregnant for nine months three different times and her pussy opened wide enough for three babies to slide out. Since then multiple Black cocks had pounded in  and out of her on a regular basis. I realized Mrs. Eaton's body had a long and storied history, probably thousands of hours of use and hundreds of cum loads in it. That just made me horny all over again as I stiffened up inside her.

The next mornin' Pastor Brown showed up around ten o'clock for his appointment fuckin' Ms. Jeffers. We'd both forgot about it, but she was already up and finishin' her cerial when he knocked at her door. Mrs. Eaton and I were there at the table and I guess we all looked a bit surprised as he walked in.

"Mornin' folks," he smiled. "I guess you plumb forgot our appointment, Ms. Jeffers. I got to be back at the church by eleven thirty, so we best get on with it. And I must say you ladies are lookin' like God intended, all natural and unencumbered by clothes. I must say, Johnsons Hollow produces the best white whores. I might ask Wendell about puttin' a Black baby up in you, Ms. Jeffers."

Both women were naked, and the activities of the previous day showed on both of them -- from still red and swollen pussies to hickies and bite marks. And Pastor Brown's big cock showed as a big lump in his dress pants, causin' both women to stare and start figetin' and wringin' their fingers. I was amazed how they could go from ordinary eatin' breakfast to wet and horny in mere seconds. Ms. Jeffers started breathin all raggedy at the mention of bein' knocked up by the Black preacher, and Mrs. Eaton's right hand went to her throat and her left one went to her pussy as it started tricklin'.

"Oh my," said Ms. Jeffers. "Oh my God, do you think they'll make me get knocked up, Lawton? I ain't never had a baby, Mr. Brown. I don't think I should, Lawton. Tell Mr. Harper I ain't havin' no Black baby."

Pastor Brown laughed as he took her arm and pulled her up from the chair.

"You ain't got no say, little white girl," Pastor Brown said. "God wants you to fuck Black men and have Black babies, that's what'll happen. I expect you'll have a few regardless. All whores get knocked up from time to time, takin' all that seed up in them where their bodies turn that seed into babies."

Although she was on the verge of tears, she was gettin' wet and I could tell she was super turned on, or at least her body was. She was already subconsciously thrustin' her hips and playin' with her right tit as Pastor Brown took her into the bedroom.

He fucked her for an hour, seekin' inspiration for his next sermon. The preacher went at it hard, and Ms. Jeffers was vocal and her moain' and screamin' turned into demands for him to fuck harder, fuck deeper, and eventually, just before he came in her the first time, she went a bit off script.

"Ohhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me! Shoot that cum up inside me," she wailed. "Put a Black baby in me Pastor Brown. I want your Black baby. Ohhhh yessssss, like thatttttt! Ohhhhhhh my Godddddd! Oh your cum is so hot. Ahhhhhh! Ummmm! Ohhhhhh!"

Pastor Brown lost it at that point and you knew he launched a big load in her, probably not gettin' her pregnant, but I suppose he could pretend while he was dumpin' in her.

They were quiet for about five minutes, then we could hear them talkin' low and then her moans and squeals, and finally bed-rockin' thumps and bangs as he did her again.

Of course Mrs. Eaton was all worked up now, and had four fingers pumpin' in and out of her slick gash. I was still amazed at how quickly she got horny and how she had almost no ability to control herself. I guess years of bein' trained and manipulated by Doc Egerton was the real answer.

Ms. Jeffers was half worn out by the time the preacher left, a big smile on his face. I almost had half a mind to attend his church on Sunday just to see how Ms. Jeffers might have inspired him.

END CHAPTER

Spectator1
Spectator1
558 Followers