The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 11

Story Info
Mrs. Eaton cums home, Lawton buys a new whore.
10.4k words
4.32
6.2k
5

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers

NOTE: This is the eleventh part of the Ballad of Emily Jeffers, a seemingly naive and clueless woman for whom sex comes naturally, and sexual manipulation by others is her entire life. It's a story, and as such all characters are fictitious. Even so, those fictitious characters are all 18 years old and older.

My girl Andi and the whore Mrs. Eaton were in my bed, the 40-year-old whore just gettin' back home after bein' used and abused by her sons Benny and Bobby for the past six months. Mrs. Eaton was in quite a state after an hours-long birthday gangbang with all the young cocks of Johnsons Hollow.

Andi and I had fucked in that bed they was lyin' in more than once, but I always got a thrill seein' her trim little body, just a normal woman meant for bein' a girlfriend or wife. Maybe have sex a couple times a week. Turn out two or three babies. No, she wasn't no whore like Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton, meant for only fuckin'. I could see us havin' a great relationship and maybe just usin' Mrs. Eaton as a plaything when we had a mind to. Maybe Mrs. Eaton makin' enough money Andi and I could put a down payment on a house, or take exotic vacations. Jack could run her while we were gone, gettin' free pussy out of the deal.

I went to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee, thinkin' it would help Mrs. Eaton revive some. And I knew she liked a good omelette, so I got that ready too. I knew she was on that Prozac stuff, but I expected it to wear off by now. And it wasn't even the amount of fuckin' she did that tired her. It was the orgasms. If she had one orgasm that night, she had 50. Every few minutes her body went all stiff and she arched her hips up and then started shakin' and havin' spasms as she gripped and milked whatever cock was in her, more often than not causin' balls to let loose a load -- which just prolonged her moanin' and thrashin' about.

I stuck my head in the doorway to see how Andi was makin' out. She'd pulled off her jeans and her T-shirt but still had her cute little panties and bra on, hidin' her best parts. But she had crawled up the bed beside Mrs. Eaton and was runnin' her hand up and down the inside of the older woman's thigh, and holdin' one of her firm, round breasts with the other. The nipple rings were gone, and Mrs. Eaton lay there on her back, legs slightly apart, and breathin' just a bit rough even though she was asleep.

"Oh my god, Lawton," she said. "She's so soft and warm. Her skin is just like silk, and you should feel the heat comin' from between her legs. Her pussy is so hot. I want to touch it. Should I Lawton? Should I play with it while she's sleepin'? She's just a whore, right?"

"Mrs. Eaton lives to fuck, Andi," I said. "She's horny pretty much all the time, even when she's sleepin'. You just do whatever you want to her and she'll just dream she's bein' fucked. Ms. Jeffers is the same. Whores got nothin' else on their minds but cock and milkin' that thick white sperm out of a man's balls and into their holes."

Andi ran her hand up Mrs. Eaton's thigh again, but this time slid her fingers up between her pussy lips, spreadin' them apart and revealin' the slick gash already juicin' up for action. Andi's fingers were slick with the pussy juice and it dripped off her fingers in strings onto Mrs. Eaton's belly.

"You want to lick that up," I laughed. "That's the good stuff. Ain't nothin' tastes better than what comes out of Mrs. Eaton's cunt. Jack calls it whore juice and is wonderin' how we can bottle it and make a few extra bucks off of her pussy. Mr. Harper wants to make her a milker and sell what comes out of her tits too."

Andi looked at me, not sure if she should believe me, but then took her drenched fingers and raised them to her nose and smelled Mrs. Eaton's nectar up close. Then she tentatively stuck out her tongue, and with just the tip, tasted the liquid on her fingers. And then a bit more. And her eyebrows went up and she stuffed the fingers into her mouth and sucked and slurped them clean. Then she sidled over Mrs. Eaton's leg and spread her thighs more, finally lowerin' her head to Mrs. Eaton's fountain and tastin' the juice straight from the source. And she buried herself there, pert little panty-clad ass way up in the air, while I went back and checked on the omelette.

Was I hard? Like a railway spike.

I don't know if it was the aroma of the coffee and food, or Andi's tongue lashin' her cunt, but Mrs. Eaton slowly awoke, first moanin' and cryin'. Then she was pleadin' for Andi to do her harder. I peaked around the door again, and saw her holdin' Andi's head in tight to her loose hole, drenchin' the younger woman's face with her plentiful fuck juice. Andi was now moanin' and had one hand playin' with her own glistenin' pussy, panties pulled aside and three fingers plungin' in and out. Her other hand was at Mrs. Eaton's cunt, slidin' in and out, and though I couldn't see properly, tweakin' her jewleried clit with her tongue.

It was quite a site. I quickly stepped out of my jeans, sportin' a massive hard-on from watchin' all those boys gangbang Mrs. Eaton earlier. And now seein' Andi's plump little pussy leakin' her own juices, I couldn't hold off. I got up on the bed and eased my eight inches into Andi's snatch as she moaned even louder into Mrs. Eaton's cunt.

Andi may not have been a whore, but her little cunt was slick and clutchin' at my cock such that no man could last long. Where the whores were loose, Andi was snug, and that heat and friction brought me off in less than two minutes. And it was a massive load, pushin' back up along my cock and down her pussy lips and inner thighs, makin' us both slick.

And of course the me cuming in her made Andi cum, which made her fall forward puttin' more pressure and moanin' and cryin' into Mrs. Eaton's wide open cunt so she came too, a chain reaction that ended with Mrs. Eaton flowin' a river into Andi's ready mouth.

And then Mrs. Eaton opened her eyes and couldn't believe what she was seein'. Last she knew she was bein' gangbanged by her sons and their friends. Suddenly, she was in my bedroom with my girl Andi drinkin' from her popular well and me buried to the hilt in Andi.

"I'm a whore," she said. "My name's Mary Eaton and I guess I got sold to you for fuckin' but I don't remember. Last thing I knew I was bein' done by some young guys account of it's my birthday."

I slowly pulled my cock out of Andi's stretched pussy and moved so the ceilin' light wasn't right above me. "It's me, Lawton," I said. "Don't you remember me Mrs. Eaton? You done lived here for a month and we used to fuck all night. Remember?"

"Lawton?" she said. "We used to fuck? I fuck different men every day. I can't remember everyone though. You one of Bobby's friends? He got lots of his friends fuckin' me and they pay good, he said. On account of my pussy bein' so good to fuck. That's all I do is fuck 'cause that's what I was born for and alls I'm worth is my pussy. I used to be a mother and a Sunday school teacher and president of the PTA. But Doc said I was a whore all along."

Andi backed away from Mrs. Eaton's spread pussy and crawled up beside her as I got up beside her on the other side and we lay down with her.

"Do you remember Emily Jeffers," I asked. "She lives upstairs and you and Millie Tanner and Ms. Jeffers were friends and ate each other out and played with each other some? Them two loved playin' with you 'cause you have such a great body, you bein' like a superwhore."

Mrs. Eaton was layin' there, knees up and legs spread like whores do. I looked across her tits to catch Andi's eye. I nodded towards the door and we both got up and went out to the kitchen, my cum drainin' out of Andi's young pussy as she walked.

"I think she's still out of it from the tranquilizer," I said. "And who knows what else they gave her. I don't smell booze, but I know they were gettin' her drunk, makin' her drink shots 'til she passed out as they partied with her sometimes. Then they'd all take turns in her while she was unconscious. So who knows."

Andi nodded.

"I knew Mary pretty good, Lawton," she said. "She didn't even recognize me. I expect they been keepin' her drugged up or on somethin'. Bob said they been whorin' her out over in Haler City a lot. That must be pretty traumatic, even for a whore, it bein' pretty rough over there."

It was goin' on two o'clock in the mornin'. We went back in the bedroom and helped Mrs. Eaton up and supported her out to the kitchen where I set her down at the table and gave her some strong coffee and set to gettin' some food on a plate. She seemed in a daze, but she fixed her coffee just right and drank it down in just a few minutes. When I put the plate in front of her she wasted no time pickin' up her fork. That was just like old times, her sittin' there naked with her tits jigglin' and her pussy lips open and hangin' down.

"I haven't ate from a real plate in ages," she said. "Bobby and Benny make me eat out of a bowl on the floor. You gonna make me do that? You get used to it. Same as sleepin' on the floor. Worst thing was I got awful cold by times. I ain't had clothes on since I don't know when, 'cept when they take me out on display or to a whore house, and even then it ain't much. Benny says my cunt's got to be available at all times. I get fucked by my own boys. I used to think it was a sin. Now I just cum, 'cause I'm a whore."

Andi and I looked at each other, eyebrows raised. She was ramblin' on like she hadn't talked to anybody in ages. Andi shrugged. We didn't know what to make of it. I poured her more coffee and Andi got a blanket and draped it over Mrs. Eaton's shoulders.

"I got awful cold," she said. "I ain't had no blanket. Is that really you Lawton? Am I really back home? Can I stay with you and Emily and just be like it was back then when I first started as a whore? I don't want to go back there. They want to knock me up and make movies of me bein' pregnant and gettin' fucked by Black cocks."

Andi and I looked at each other again, this time I shrugged. Then we both went to Mrs. Eaton and put our arms around her and knocked her toast on the floor and just held her as she burst into tears.

She was just about fallin' apart mentally. To go from mom, Sunday school teacher, women's rights advocate, and PTA president to bein' the town whore and cum dumpster was no simple change. Sure, she fucked around before that, but she led a home life and social life and had ideas and plans and goals. Now she was nothin' but somethin' to use. Heck, I did some quick math and realized if she fucked just five cocks a day, five days a week, for the last seven months, that's 750 fuck sessions. And I knew she did more than that because she was fuckin' seven days a week and takin' twice that many a day. I knew it was in the thousands.

We helped her back to the bedroom and laid her down and pulled a quilt up on top of her and sat with her 'til she fell asleep. Andi and I were still horny and we wanted some adventure, so we went up stairs and woke Ms. Jeffers and spent a few hours playin' with her, suckin' and fuckin' her pussy and her and Andi doin' an hour-long 69 session after I came in Ms. Jeffers' loose cunt. Ms. Jeffers had been fucked nine or ten times that evenin' and us usin' her body for our own fun made for a long day. But, as Andi said: "She's just a whore for usin' up however you want. I ain't had so much fun in ages. She and Mary Eaton sure do taste good. We got to bottle this here cunt juice Lawton."

I think Ms. Jeffers was asleep by the time we finished with her. We left her spread-eagle, covered in cum, layin' on her wet sheets, marvellin' at the amount of secretions one woman could produce. Whores are like that, I guess.

The next day was Saturday, and I hadn't got Mrs. Eaton booked for any clients until a week later, plannin' to give her a break. So I let her sleep in. Andi and I had breakfast in bed (I cooked), but she had to go look after her mother that day.

When Mrs. Eaton finally did wake up, I took her a tray of food and coffee and treated her like royalty, figurin' she'd had a rough ride, literally and figuratively, over the past few months. I explained things out to her.

"Your husband give you to me, Mrs. Eaton," I said as she drank some orange juice. She was sittin' up with her tits up high and firm and the tray hidin' her naked cunt. She was a sight, and anyone didn't get horny lookin' at her was probably blind or braindead. I wanted to slide into her right then and there.

"I own your pussy now, and I guess you got to keep fuckin' and bein' a whore," I said, her eyes downcast at the news she was still gonna be used so men could ejaculate into her body. She liked fuckin', but there was still that tiny remnant of her previous life in the back of her mind. That she might have been somebody and done important things and had value. Destiny had other plans, and it involved her body, not her mind. "You'll be fuckin' five days a week and your boys'll take you from time to time, and you got all them pornographic movies to make."

She hung her head down, tears brimmin'.

"Okay," she said real low so I could hardly hear her. "I know I'm a whore and I got to be used and my cunt's got to make money. Why do I got to keep bein' a whore, Lawton? Couldn't I just go back to bein' who I was before?"

I shook my head.

"Once you become a whore, there ain't no goin' back," I explained, like I done before a few times. Of course it wasn't true. She didn't have to be a whore, but keepin' her horny and full of cock kept a lot of people happy, and I just couldn't see deprivin' people of the pleasure still left in her body. "I can someday decide you don't have to take as many cocks up your holes, and I've half a mind to do that some day. But you're prime cunt right now and it would be a sin to deprive people of gettin' their pleasure out of you. You know your value is your pussy."

She nodded.

"I know that, Lawton," she said, heavin' a big sigh that got her tits to bouncin'. "I know I can't stop bein' horny all the time and touchin' myself and playin' with my pussy and pullin' on that clit bar and wantin' cock and to be suckin' on one or eat out a cunt. It's mostly what I do and when I ain't, that's all I'm thinkin' about. I try to think about other stuff like I used to but I can't seem to get the hang of it anymore. Maybe Doc can come and get me back to bein' a regular person again."

She went on for a bit, but by that time I wasn't really payin' too much attention. We'd been over this quite a few times, but her mind was slippin' and it was just ramblin' at this point. She was talkin' somethin' about a woman's right over her body, or some such. I heard her say 'women's autonomy' and stuff about women bein' allowed to make decisions. I tuned it out as I thought about how I needed to get new tires for my car and maybe I'd go to Haler City and check out some prices. And then I thought I'd take Mrs. Eaton with me. I was rock-hard thinkin' about puttin' her pussy and tits on display and makin' her humiliate herself in public. For some reason, degradin' her was a big turn-on.

I let her finish her breakfast and got her more coffee. After a while I got her in the shower and then had to figure out what she could wear. There were no clothes except the ones we'd bought all those months ago and I hid so she'd have some if I took her away from Johnsons Hollow. But they were all respectable clothes, and nothin' a whore would wear. So I called up Mrs. Tanner and she came over with a few outfits she picked up at the store.

Mrs. Eaton sat on the side of the bed, her hair all wet from the shower, and her body lookin' better than ever. As usual, her legs were spread apart some and you could see all the folds of her amazin' pussy and imagine what it would be like slidin' in and out of that popular hole. I was hard again and Mrs. Tanner sort of gasped at the sight.

"I brung these things over Mary," Mrs. Tanner said as she held out a little boutique bag. "Lawton said your pussy needs to be visible at the right times so as people could get a good look if you offered it to them. I got this little number that should do the trick and show off them big tits and let your fat nipples poke through when you get horned up."

She pulled a little black dress out of the bag and laid it on the bed beside Mrs. Eaton.

"Or there's this sundress," she said. "It's kind of loose but the material is like a gauze and practically see-through. It's white so as people can see all your private parts no matter what. Ain't no hidin' nothin' if you're wearin' this."

Mrs. Tanner was dressed in a sundress herself, showin' her curves and all. She was a part-time whore and she and I fucked a lot since she was doin' business out of my spare bedroom. I left the two of them to decide on Mrs. Eaton's attire and to catch up on their friendship since they hadn't seen each other for six months or so. I figured they might go down on each other, but they didn't, at least not right then. I just heard them chatting about this customer or that, and who was bigger and who was smaller.

"You're Matt sure shoots out a lot of cum," I heard Mrs. Eaton say. "He done me a bunch of times over at Bobby's. He's doin' you too most days, shootin' his own seed up inside his mama. I used to think it was a sin and all, but now it's just fuckin'. Your boy Matt's pokin' the hole he came outta. Nothin' wrong with that. My boys wanna knock me up."

Mrs. Eaton had some tattoos now. One said WHORE and was right above her clit in inch-high letters. And she had two stars, one on each side of her stomach like porn stars have. I don't know what they're supposed to mean, but most whores have them. Mrs. Tanner was thinkin' of gettin' tattoos and asked if it hurt. I looked in and saw Mrs. Tanner was playin' with Mrs. Eaton's tits and they were talkin' about bein' whores and gettin' whore tattoos and nipple rings.

I left them to it, savoring the thickening scent of pussy filling the air. Both women were turned on and drippin' and I knew it could only end in orgasms.

I made some calls to tire shops in Haler City, seein' who was open on a Saturday and what sort of prices they were offerin'. I was just gettin' set to call Jack to see if he wanted to go for the ride when Ms. Jeffers knocked on the door and then walked in, her tits bouncin' and her freshly shaved pussy still swollen and open from all her customers the evenin' before. And it glistened from her juices, perhaps in anticipation of seein' Mrs. Eaton again. Ms. Jeffers loved nothin' better than playin' with the older whore's body and suckin' the juices out of her.

And I wasn't wrong in my thinkin'.

"I got to see her, Lawton," she gushed, her perpetual state of arousal becomin' more and more obvious as Doc's ministrations turned her into something that simply existed to fuck. "I ain't seen Mary since her boys done took her away. But I heard some stuff from the guys what fuck me, and she done had it rough. And I got to taste her pussy, cause ain't nothin' tastes better."

Ms. Jeffers was a site. I took her out from time to time, exposin' her pussy out in public, and offerin' her up to do blow jobs behind dumpsters to remind her where she could end up. And she was hired for gangbangs and to suck cock down at the lodge. By that time, seven or eight months after she turned into a whore, she'd been fucked by just about every man in Johnsons Hollow at least once. And I rented her out in that little motel in False Creek a half dozen Saturdays where there were lineups waitin' to do her.

Emily Jeffers was sex personified. She wouldn't last to be Mrs. Eaton's age at the rate she was bein' used, but Mr. Harper insisted he get every penny possible out of her now before she started to lose her value. Lookin' down at her pussy as she stood in the kitchen, I knew she was still prime even if she had been fucking multiple cocks almost every day for the past seven months.

Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers