The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She and Millie Tanner are in my bedroom suckin' on each other," I said, reachin' down to slide a couple fingers inside Ms. Jeffers. She moaned as her lubricatin' fluid increased its flow, and she humped up and down on my hand, always desperate for stimulation and ultimately to climax. Doc had been workin' on her with new 'vitamins' and various doses of estrogen and combinations of this and that.

I let her lick off my fingers and then led her into the bedroom where the other two whores were now naked with Mrs. Tanner spread wide on the bed and Mrs. Eaton kneelin' between her legs, head down suckin' on Mrs. Tanner's pussy, and her ass and pussy high in the air, like they was waitin' for attention. The little barbell hung down from Mrs. Eaton's big clit, swingin' back and forth as the one whore worked on the other, seekin' pleasure the way whores do.

The sight got Ms. Jeffers' juices flowin' even more as she climbed on the bed behind Mrs. Eaton and got down to suck on her favorite cunt, takin' that barbell in her mouth and pullin' on it and lickin' at the same time, causin' Mrs. Eaton to cry out in screams muffled by Mrs. Tanner's cunt. Millie Tanner's eyes were glazed over and her moans and gasps, combined with that of the other two whores, competed with the sounds of squishin' juices as tongues and fingers slid in and out of pussies.

Not to be left out, I grabbed a eight-inch rubber vibratin' dildo off the dresser and slid it into Ms. Jeffers open pussy, buryin' it to the hilt in her stretched out sheath. I slid it in and out a dozen times, and then turned it on. Ms. Jeffers was moanin' and movin' her ass as the vibrations got her headed towards an orgasm. But I wasn't done. I slicked up the dildo some more and pulled it out completely, pushin' it all the way into her puckered ass and workin' it around and in and out. In the end, I slid the fat toy back into her pussy and rammed my rock-hard cock to the hilt in her ass, feelin' the vibration of the dildo along the entire length of my shaft.

With the vibrator trapped in her cunt, I started up a medium rhythm in her ass as she became more and more vocal and bucked back harder and harder to meet my thrusts. That caused more movement of her mouth on Mrs. Eaton's cunt, and Ms. Jeffers slid two of her fingers in Mrs. Eaton's ass and pulled her hand up, almost liftin' Mrs. Eaton off the bed by her asshole. But that caused tension on her clit, and pushed her over the edge into a long and body-shakin' orgasm. Ms. Jeffers was only a few seconds behind and as she rode through it, I launched a giant load in her ass. Mrs. Tanner was already into her third orgasm by that time and the three of them ended up in a tangle of limbs, each one lookin' for a new pussy to suck on. The vibratin' dildo was still inside Ms. Jeffers, but Millie Tanner pulled it out and sucked the juice off it before slidin' it up inside her own self.

I got Mrs. Eaton to suck and lick Ms. Jeffers' ass juice from my cock, and then Ms. Jeffers pushed her back and sat on her face, forcin' my cum out of her ass and onto Mrs. Eaton's waitin' tongue. Mrs. Eaton later cleaned up both of the other whores' cunts and I let Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Tanner go upstairs where I knew they would suck and fuck until Ms. Jeffers' dozen or so clients started to arrive. I knew Mrs. Tanner would have her son Matt's cock in her later on, and then her husband John's.

I took Mrs. Eaton to Haler City after lunch, her ridin' naked and sittin' on a towel the whole way with her dress locked in the trunk. I didn't think there was much chance of us gettin' stopped by the cops. And if we did, Mrs. Eaton was a registered whore and would simply end up at a police station servicin' the men in blue like she'd done more than a few times in Johnsons Hollow. A phone call to Chief Wallace would probably set things right.

We talked the whole way, her tellin' me about servicin' her sons every night and all the things they done to her -- from fistin' her and and fuckin' her with all manner of objects, to chainin' her out in the back yard naked for hours at a time. And they fucked her relentlessly half the night.

"They got big cocks, and they get me all horned up and wantin' it and then they'd make me beg for it," she said. "They filmed me beggin' for their cocks, and then they'd show the video to everybody while I was right there gettin' fucked by whoever they invited over that day."

And her sons brought over women for usin' Mrs. Eaton, makin' her lick cunts and asses, and havin' her be a whore for all manner of dykes and women curious about eatin' cunt and maybe bein' bisexuals themselves.

"I eat a lot of pussy, Lawton," she said. "I never had a fancy for it 'til I tasted it. I'll do any pussy wants me."

When we finally got to Haler City, I parked on a semi-busy street and got Mrs. Eaton to get out of the car and walk back to the trunk to get her dress and sandals. I let her stand there for three or four minutes before I popped the trunk, her big, jigglin' tits and buttocks attractin' some looks. The 'WHORE" tattoo really stood out above her bald cunt, and men started driftin' her way so as to get a better look.

"Nice lookin' whore you got there," said a man crossin' the street as I finally got out. "How much for a ride on her? My office is just over yonder iffin' you got the time to let her spread them legs and take my big pecker up in her. She's wet, ain't she? Her pussy's all swoll up. Look at the jugs on her. "

The guy was maybe 45, business suit, pleasant demeanor.

He took Mrs. Eaton away after I told him the price, and arranged I pick her up when he was done in her.

"Just put her out on the sidewalk," I said, handin' him the sundress. "Maybe make sure she cleans out whatever holes you cum in. You got a bathroom in there?"

"Sure do," he said. "Say, does that price cover for my sales associate too? He's gonna want a ride. We can be done with her in half an hour easy."

"Sure," I said. "Here's her card. You can get use of her by droppin' by the bank in Johnsons Hollow or callin' that there number."

Mrs. Eaton was tremblin' and playin' with her pussy as we stood on the sidewalk talkin' about her. Her tits were swayin' as she moved, and her nipples were as hard as diamonds. People were lookin'. Some were laughin' and pointin'. Others were interested in fuckin' her, causin' me to deplete the small supply of cards I'd had made up the week before.

"Can I get a feel of that afore Mr. Peters here takes her inside," a man asked. He reached out and slid some fingers inside her, pumpin' them in and out for a few minutes as Mrs. Eaton moaned and moved against his finger. She was puttin' out plenty of cunt juice and the man pulled his fingers out and sucked them off, his eyes poppin' open at the taste. "You got to bottle this here pussy slop, son. I ain't tasted nothin' like it. You own this whore boy? You ever interested in sellin' her, you let me know."

He handed me his business card and said he could give me top price if I ever wanted to get rid of her, no questions asked.

"I expect you'll hang onto her for a while," he mused. "She's in right good shape and good for a few years yet. I expect I'll come over to Johnsons Hollow and ride her a few times. A lot of good whores come out of The Hollow. I remember that little April Jones. Now she was somethin' to cum in for sure. I wonder what ever happened to her. Used to do a lot of Black cock, I remember. Lordy the things she'd do when we got her drunk! You ever see a little whore with a baseball bat up inside her twat, her feet just reachin' the floor and her on tiptoes?"

A couple other men took turns scoupin out some of her lubricatin' fluid and samplin' it, with the same amazed reaction. But Mr. Peters soon had her inside and we could see him takin' her through a back door, droppin' the skimpy dress on the reception desk.

I looked at my watch and headed over to a little cafe across the street. I figured I could keep an eye out for her while I had a coffee and maybe read the paper. In the end, Mr. Peters spent almost 45 minutes with Mrs. Eaton, and accordin' to her later in the car, he did all three holes and came in her cunt and mouth. His 'sales associate' got a blow job while Mr. Peters was in her ass.

I saw her come out of Mr. Peters' office adjustin' her dress like she'd just put it on as she came out the door. She was all flushed in the face and down her cleavage, the dress hiding little. Her big nipples poked out and her swollen mound was obvious even though the dress hung down over it a bit. And she walked exactly like she'd just been fucked.

I hustled her to the car, not wantin' her to get caught up in more fuckin' right away. I wanted to drive her around, walk her through a mall, maybe visit a couple of the adult book stores where she could earn a few more bucks by doin' what she was born to do. I just wanted her to go with the flow, so to speak. Whatever happened happened. A few extra bucks to put towards new tires for my car would be an added bonus.

"Mr. Peters got a big pecker, Lawton," she said as she slid into the car. "He done me good, bringin' me off three or four times. Who fucks me next, Lawton? Did I do good? Are you takin' me some place? I can suck cocks if you want. Everybody says I do it real good."

She kept goin' on and on. She had changed in the six months her sons were fuckin' her and whorin' her out. She was always aroused and always wantin' to please, talkin' about nothin' else but cock. I asked her if Doc Egerton had been tendin' to her recently and she said he dropped by most every week and fucked her hard and made sure she was takin' all the medication he was givin' her.

"I don't even care about anything else anymore, Lawton," she said. "What else is there but fuckin' anyway? Doc says it's how my brain's wired now. Says all that other stuff I done before has just faded away and soon I won't even think about any of it. And I don't now anyway. I guess I was a mother for goin' on 20 years, but unless I think real hard, I can't recall much of it. I had lots of friends but I don't know who they were anymore. Millie Tanner's the only one I can think of right off."

It was maybe two in the afternoon and I headed to that first adult book store she fucked and sucked in half a year before. I remember they opened the glory holes at two o'clock and figured Mrs. Eaton could handle a few just for old times' sake. She vaguely remembered it, but instinctively knew what to do as she was led into one of the cubicles and started sucking cock, swallowing load after load for the next two hours as she played with her pussy and tweaked her own nipples. She brought herself off as often as the cocks spewed their white spunk into her mouth or directly down her throat. It was obvious this was what she was meant for. The self-lubricating, self-pleasuring automatom that was Mary Eaton, was excelling at her true purpose of bringing carnal pleasure to men.

Did her sons abuse her? Were they too hard on her, so to speak? Did it really matter how she felt? I was again startin' to think Pastor Brown was right. She was simply a thing created for a single purpose and possessin' no soul. Like in the past, I watched her on the security monitor, marvellin' at how fast she made the guys explode into her mouth.

"Mind if I ride her for a bit after, Lawton," Mitchel asked. "Been a while since we had anything as good as Mary to fuck in here. Lots of loose housewife cunt, but nothing of her caliber."

It was gettin' on to four o'clock. If Mitchel fucked her in the lounge for an hour, it would just be supper time when they were through. I knew Mitchel wouldn't be the only one up in her once word got out.

He gave her a ten minute breather after she finished suckin' her last cock, her swallowin' the spunk like she always did, savorin' the 'gooy goodness' and pushin' all the globs on her face into her mouth. She went to the bathroom and came out with most of the cum wiped off her tits and stomach.

Before the book store owner led her to the back room, he nodded to a big Black guy who'd been eyein' Mrs. Eaton and maybe hopin' to ride her 'til he dumped his seed in her. She didn't really seem aware of what was happening. Just doin' as she was bid and spreadin' her legs and takin' cock like whores do. Mitchel got his big cock in her and started ridin' her with a medium rhythm, keepin' her on edge but not pushin' her too close to orgasm.

The Black man used her mouth, marvellin' at how she could throat all eight inches of his fat cock. You could hear the squishing sound of Mrs. Eaton's cunt juice as Mitchel rode in and out of her pussy, and she was moanin' and sort of hummin' as she sucked on the rock hard Black meat, juices runnin' down her chin as the big man pistoned in and out of her face, holdin' the back of her head as he pumped her mouth, seemingly without thought to her comfort.

Mrs. Eaton's tits swung back and forth as the two men worked their cocks in and out of her, both men gruntin' and groanin' at the pure pleasure the whore's body afforded them. This was Mrs. Eaton's true value right here -- givin' pleasure to a couple of hard-workin' guys who deserved a hot, wet hole for their carnal needs. I could easily see Mrs. Eaton was meant for only this. The cock in her pussy was causin' her to thrust back on it, her own carnal needs constantly her only motivation, Doc's formulations and ministrations changin' her from an ordinary mother and housewife to a depraved and degenerate whore, interested only in its own satisfaction. Her only goal in life was to orgasm as often as possible.

I left them to it, figurin' she was in good hands. My interest was in trackin' down the various whore houses in Haler City and takin' a look at their operations. Mitchel had given me the locations and his directions took me to a rough side of town. Street after street of slum-like housin', all delapitated and fallin' down. Mostly old two-storey houses but a few apartment buildings. It all bordered on a rundown industrial section that had mostly boarded-up buildings.

The lowlife on the streets wasn't out at that time of day, but I could picture it as I drove out of a sketchy business section -- corner stores, massage parlors, pool halls, and bars and restaurants -- into the low-class residential. Even in the daytime a few street whores were out sellin' their wares. Exposed cunts and tits; over-done makeup; used-up bodies; skimpy clothes that accentuated pierced pussies and nipples; tattoos that said what people already knew. These were the lowest of the low, scroungin' for a few bucks a blowjob, or 10 dollars to be bent over a car hood and fucked from behind.

Mrs. Eaton had been put out here on this street, or one like it, a few times by her sons or by the pimps runnin' the show in Haler City. I pulled into a parkin' space and a whore started in my direction, not on the sidewalk, but on the street so she could walk right up to my window.

"Need a blowjob, mister," she asked, tryin' to look seductive but failin' miserably. "Five dollars and they's the best in Haler City. You want more, I take it in both holes. Ten dollars either one."

"You wanna hop in," I asked, holdin' a bill out in her direction. "I'll give you twenty bucks if you tell me all about bein' a whore in this here part of town."

"You some kinda reporter or somethin'," she asked, playin' with the hem of her skirt, liftin' it up some so her puffed up pussy lips were visible, then playin' with her clit. She was tiny, all the paddin' wasted away by bein' a street whore and not gettin' propper meals.

"No," I said. "I run whores out of Johnsons Hollow. You been a street whore for some time by the looks of you. I just want to figure out if puttin' my whores out on the street time to time would be worth it for me."

She walked around in front of the car, her hips movin' like she was on a model's runway, flauntin' her almost-naked body as cars drove by and a few truant teens gawked at her as they walked by, laughin' and callin' her all kinds of low names.

"Fuck Whore Fiona," one guy jeered. "You suck any cocks today? Got a pussy full of cum? Gotta love those bareback street whores!"

Fiona, if that was her name, didn't pay them no mind. Her eyes were on the twenty and she hopped in the car and held out her hand.

"You gonna give me twenty minutes of conversation," I asked. "Equals four blowjobs."

She nodded.

"Whatcha wannna know," she asked. "I ain't nothin' but a street whore, so not much to tell. I suck cocks and fuck."

"Well, how long you been a whore," I asked. "That's somethin' to tell. And how old are you? And what did you do before you turned into a whore. And how did you become a whore? Lots of stuff to tell."

She had one hand between her spread legs playin' with her pussy. The other hand had one of her pert, firm tits out rollin' the pierced nipple between her finger. I could smell her pussy juice and was glad I'd put the towel down for Mrs. Eaton earlier in the day. I knew she was wet 'cause I could hear her fingers squishin' in her cunt.

She thought a bit.

"I been a whore maybe three, four years," she allowed. "I don't know. I can hardly remember before that. I started when my boyfriend loaned me out to some to his friends and then started sellin' my pussy. I ain't seen him in ages 'cause he done sold me to the guy that runs the whore house over on Front Street. I been there least three years and doin' the street too."

She told me she was 27 and before she started bein' a whore she was goin' to the community college studyin' criminology. She was a top student. But the kicker was, she was from Johnsons Hollow and Doc Egerton was her doctor and started her on all kinds of special 'vitamins' 'til all she could think of was fuckin' and suckin'.

"I wanted to be like those guys on TV, solvin' crimes and stuff," she said. "I done graduated but my boyfriend told me I was really only meant to be a whore and started me fuckin' people and gettin' money for it. Guess he was right, seein' as everyone tells me that and my fuck holes get men horny and they use them for their own pleasure. He sold me for good money and bought hisself a new truck. Said I ain't got a say in it, him sellin' me to Billy Whynot who runs the whorehouse. I ain't worth nothin' but for my pussy."

This would be Ms. Jeffers in a few years. And Mrs. Eaton was already 40 and while she was a stunnin' specimin, she was also bein' used up at a rapid pace.

"Would you ever want to whore out of a whore house in Johnsons Hollow," I asked. "Like the whores I run do. A dozen cocks a day minimum once you get up to speed."

Her eyes gleamed at the prospect.

"I do 10, 15 blowjobs a day and take it up my holes that many more," she said. "Don't matter if it rains or snows I got to make two hundred dollars a day or Billy makes me keep workin' 'til I do. He calls me a two-bit whore cause I ain't worth much no more."

She was skinny and looked malnourished and I could see bruises and even a cigarette burn mark or two. Her nose looked like it had been broken and I suspected she'd been handled real rough. So I made up my mind right there on the spot that I was gonna buy her.

I handed her another twenty.

"Go find this Whynot guy," I said. "I'll meet him in the parkin' lot at that adult bookstore over on the east end. Tell him what car I drive."

I told her the address.

"You gonna buy me for my cunt," she asked, her eyes big and her pussy drippin'. "You gonna run me for a whore out of a house with a bed and stuff? I'll be real good and do everthin' you want."

I sort of grunted in the affirmative, makin' things up as I went along.

"Iffin he'll sell me your cunt," I said. "Now get on and find him."

I drove back to the book store and waited in the parkin' lot. Half an hour later Billy Whynot showed up in his expensive-lookin' car and the whore was with him. They pulled up so the driver windows were side by side.