The Ballad of Jack and Priyanka Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priyanka bit down hard on her lower lip. Hard. She bled.

"Stop."

Candy dove her tongue deeper inside Priyanka's folds and twisted it inside her. Brick held her down tight. Her body was trembling, and her thoughts were evaporating, and she was glowing with pleasure, and this was it.

"I said stop!" she shrieked in terror.

Candy slowly pulled away from her. "Are you sure?" she asked, innocently.

God, if Candy breathed on her clit right now, she would come. Her hips wanted to rise to meet the hostform's glistening lips and just end it all right there.

But she was in control. This was her game, Priyanka reminded herself. Not theirs. Hers.

"I'm sure," she half gasped, half muttered.

Brick shrugged as he relinquished his hold on her and stood, every inch of his thick, swollen cock plainly visible beneath his skintight latex. If Priyanka leaned forward on the couch she could lick it. "You're sure?" he smiled.

"Yes, Brick." The woman from Chennai, the artist, the rebel, stood on her own still-watery legs, and smiled, because she had won again. She was undefeated. "Thank you both very much for coming over today. But it's time for you to leave now."

"You're welcome, Priyanka," Candy purred as she wiped the woman's juices from her mouth with the back of her hand. "Would you like us to come back tomorrow?"

"I'll let you know."

"We're always here for you, Priyanka," Brick told her.

"When you're ready to let go, we'll catch you," Candy added.

Priyanka clenched her thighs together, hard, before her sex betrayed her.

"I know. Thank you. Thank you both very much."

"Enjoy the rest of your day, Priyanka," Brick said, over his shoulder, as the hostform walked through the door, out of her home, and quietly closed it behind them.

Priyanka's heart soared with the rush of victory. She was indomitable.

12