The Ballad of John and Al Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His problem was that he didn't sense that the women were as content as he was to have a couple of orgasms and move on. He couldn't help feeling they were all more interested in a serious relationship than he was, or that they were admitting; and it prevented him from enjoying himself -- or them -- as much as he would have liked.

So, after a few months, he stopped using the dating apps. And on the dubious advice of one of his less scrupulous friends, started going to "singles" bars. To strike up conversations with women he had never met, knew nothing about, and who wouldn't even know his real name if he chose to play it that way.

Except that's not the way it worked out. On his third weekend of cruising, he was standing at the bar in an upscale hotel lounge, surveying the room, when he heard a vaguely familiar voice call out, "Mr. Barnwell?"

It took him a moment to realize where the voice was coming from, and another one after that to recognize who it was. It was Kara, his son John's high school sweetheart. Oh, shit.

"Hello, Kara," he said, with a smile that was genuine in spite of himself. He had always liked Kara when she was a teenager and his son's girl. She was cute and fun and vivacious, with a button nose and an unruly crown of light-brown curls; small but curvy in all the right places, he admitted remembering with a bit of guilt.

"It's so good to see you," she bubbled. "How have you been?"

"I've been well ..." David began, hesitantly. Suddenly her eyes got big and her smile disappeared.

"Oh, my God, I forgot," she said. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for your loss."

Ah, of course, David thought. Kara would have heard through mutual friends that John's mother had died, but it wouldn't have been top of mind for her. "It's okay, Kara," he answered. "It's been two years. I'm fine."

"And how's John these days?" she asked.

"He's great," David replied. "He joined the Navy after college, you know ... did you know? Straight into pilot training."

"Wow!" Kara replied, without a trace of surprise. "Good for him. You must be very proud."

"I am," he agreed.

"So," she changed the subject, sliding into a space that had opened beside him at the bar. "What brings you here tonight?"

"I, um ..." David stammered. "I'm here hoping to pick up women for no-strings-attached sex," didn't seem to be the right answer. It didn't even occur to him to wonder why she was here.

"Meeting a friend?" she offered. "Oh ... should I make myself scarce?"

"No, no, not at all," he assured her. He suddenly realized he definitely did not want her to make herself scarce. "Really, I have no plans. Can I ... buy you a drink?"

"Ooh, yes, you may!" she said with a giggle. "I guess I can be your friend for a while ... Mr. Barnwell."

David grinned. He knew when he was being flirted with. "It's David, please," he said. "Since we're going to be friends."

She laughed and placed one hand on his shoulder, letting her bare forearm drape down over his entire upper arm. He could feel her softness and warmth through his dress shirt. "I'm teasing," she said. "And we're already friends."

David waved the bartender over and Kara ordered a cosmopolitan. It gave him a moment to discreetly check her out. She had been cute as a bug in high school, but now at -- what, age 24? -- she was just downright hot. She had tamed her unruly hair into a cascade of curls that reminded him of a brunette version of a young Bernadette Peters, in that old Steve Martin movie that came out when he was in college. And her eyes were just as big and bright, and the lips on her smallish mouth just as alluringly plump.

And speaking of plump ... David glanced down at the tight knit skirt stretched around Kara's derriere. When she was in school, she had the kind of rear end that volleyball shorts were designed for. Now, at age 24, she really had developed into the classic cutie with a booty.

He tried to banish the thought, as she retrieved her drink and turned back to him. She was 24! More to the point, she was his son's former girlfriend! Yes, but ... that was six years ago. His mind was spinning.

They took their drinks and moved to an open two-top table. David watched the way Kara's skirt slipped up, way up, on her shapely thighs as she turned sideways to take her seat. He couldn't believe what he was thinking.

But they had fresh drinks to occupy them, and so for several minutes they chatted. About John, largely. Some about her -- how college had gone for her; her first job; her series of non-serious boyfriends. Non-serious, David thought. So she's not tied down. Or, at least she doesn't think she is. There might be someone, right now, wondering where she is.

Too bad for him.

He realized that they were leaning into each other, partly to hear each other over the din, and partly because he felt more of a flicker of potential intimacy with this young woman than he had with any of the mature women of substance he had dated in the past few months.

"Well," she said, as her drink got down to the dregs, "It's been really nice seeing you. I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too," David said, feeling genuine about saying that, even though until twenty minutes ago he hadn't thought of her in years. She was getting ready to say goodbye. He figured it was now or never.

"I miss having a complete hottie in a skimpy bikini in my hot tub."

Kara's jaw dropped open at that, and for a second, he thought he had blown it. But then she gave him a shove in the upper arm and laughed.

"Do you still have that hot tub?"

"I sure do," he replied. "It's a great way to relax."

"Ah," she said. "Relax. That's what you call it."

Now it was his turn to give her a look of surprise. "Yessss," he confirmed, trying to sound like he was scolding. "Relaxing! Just what did you and my son get up to in that hot tub?"

She smirked at him coyly, and then shook her luxurious curls. "I'll never tell."

"So," he ventured, taking a deep breath and rolling the dice. "Would you like to come over and hang out in it?"

Fortunately, her response was a slow, knowing grin.

"Like, now?"

"No time like the present."

"I don't have a swimsuit with me."

"Don't tell me you've never been naked in that hot tub before," he chided.

Kara gave him another one of those open-mouthed looks of faux shock. Then, this time, she bit her lip.

"I guess I shouldn't lie to you," she answered, lowering her eyes in mock shame.

"Well, then," he said, realizing that his gambit was succeeding. "Let's go ... relax in the hot tub."

"Yes," she agreed. "Let's ... do that."

"Umm..." he began, realizing that things were happening much faster than he could have imagined. "I'm driving a black Range Rover, if you want to follow me."

"I can do that," she replied. "But don't worry ... I know the way. Mr. Barnwell." Then her eyes sparkled at her little gig at him, about their age difference, and worse, the history between them.

Twenty minutes later he pulled into his garage and left the door open while he waited for her to pull into the driveway behind him. He knew his pulse rate was a little high, but he was amazed at how calm he felt. This was going to happen, wasn't it? He was going to get naked with a 24-year-old woman. Who used to date his son. Sure, it was only "hot-tubbing." Did young people just do that without intending to move from there to sex? He wasn't sure. He hadn't dated a 24-year-old woman in ... well, in about 33 years.

"Hmmm, yes, still looks familiar," she said, following him through the garage into the kitchen, her heels clicking on the floor. She excused herself to use the restroom, and he poured them some white wine in plastic cups. When she returned, he gestured toward the patio doors.

"Shall we?"

She took a cup from him so he had a free hand to open the door. "There are still towels and things in the bathhouse," he gestured. "Go get ... get comfortable. I'll take the top off the tub."

She disappeared into the little cabana as he pulled the padded top off the tub and got the jets working. A minute later she came back out wearing just a white towel wrapped around her body, barely covering her from her breasts down to the tops of her plump thighs.

David had gone ahead and stripped down himself and was just picking up a towel when he found himself standing naked in front of his son's former girlfriend. The look on her face was gratifying. He knew he kept himself in good shape, but it was rewarding to see that she was favorably impressed.

The prospect of being naked in the hot tub with a very attractive young woman was having an effect on him, but fortunately it wasn't the effect it would have had when he was nineteen. He was glad his cock wasn't fully engorged and waving around and bouncing off his stomach, like he was some pervert or horned-up teenager. It was slowly thickening and getting heavier, while still primarily hanging down between his thighs. He figured the visuals were working to his advantage.

"Oh ... my ... God," he heard her whisper. That, of course, made him start to rise even faster, so he slipped into the tub. He looked up just in time to see her drop her towel and ease in on the other side. Her breasts were pale, and full; wider than they were deep, and topped with brownish-coral nipples. And where her lush thighs and lower torso came together, she was shaved. Completely bare.

David had never been with a woman who shaved completely. It reminded him of their age difference. It reminded him of how old she had been when he met her. Under the bubbling surface of the water, he was now fully erect.

"Oh, David," she said, sitting now with the roiling waters not quite up to her shoulders, trying to keep her lustrous mane dry. "I left my drink on your side of the tub."

"So you did," he commented.

"Won't you be a sweetheart and bring it over to me?"

He looked into her mischievous eyes. There was no reason to "bring" her drink to her. He could easily hand it across the tub. He did not want to stand up, not with his erection now bobbing against his stomach.

"Why don't you just scoot over here and get it?" he countered. "There's room for two on this bench."

But she didn't scoot. Instead, she stood up again. Slight foam from the bubbling water cascaded down between her rounded breasts, over the swell of her belly, down to the completely denuded cleft between the tops of her thighs. She only had to take one step forward, and she was between his knees.

She leaned forward, her shiny wet breasts inches from his face, and picked up her cup of wine. Then she stood erect again, erect and gloriously naked, looking down at him as she took a sip. "See?" she said. "Wasn't that easy?" Then she turned around, to take the one step back to her side of the tub, and her glistening round ass was right in his face.

"Kara," he whispered, hoarsely.

"What?" she said, looking over her shoulder. She still hadn't taken that one step. His face was still inches from her rounded bottom.

He cleared his throat and scooted to the side. She was right there, right there, willing and naked; there could be no question what her intent was. He wanted to grab her by the wrist, or by the waist, and pull her down to him; but he still hesitated, thinking about her age, and her relationship to his son.

She made it easy for him. She smirked and settled down beside him. Stretching his arm out across the side of the tub, behind her shoulders ... that was natural. And then she was leaning into him, her slick wet body sliding up over the side of his ribs, leaning up to offer him a kiss.

That was natural, too. Their lips touched, softly, parting as they explored each other. Tongues flicking at each other. God, David thought. I'm kissing my son's high school girlfriend. I'm naked in the hot tub with her, and I'm kissing her. Somehow, he felt slightly more guilty about the kiss than the nakedness. Slightly more guilty, but immensely more aroused.

Then her hand closed around his shaft, loosely, and softly gave him a little squeeze. "Oh, my God ..." she whispered. He was beginning to like hearing her say those words.

He let her play with him, and took one breast into his free hand, lifting it under the water, feeling her nipple harden against his palm, then slipping his hand lower to take the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned into his mouth.

"You want to go get more comfortable?" he asked.

"Hmmm," she replied. "You really think I came here to just hang out in the hot tub?"

And then they were up, toweling off, David no longer concerned about the fact that his cock was standing lewdly out in front of his body. In fact, she reached out and took it again in her tiny hand and used it to lead him in through the kitchen, and through the living room, and down the hallway toward his bedroom -- he wondered, briefly, at how confidently she could recall the layout of this house.

As soon as they were in his bedroom, she put her arms around his neck and offered him another kiss, which he returned, more aggressively this time. He was much taller than she was; he could feel his cock trapped between his body and her upper stomach. Just when he was getting ready to reach down and take her delectable ass cheeks in each hand and lift her up, perhaps to impale her standing up, at the very least to carry her to the bed and deposit her on her back with her legs open -- she pushed back and, with a delightful sparkle in her eyes, dropped to her knees in front of him.

And then her hands were on him again, or at least her fingertips, gently stroking up and down the sides of his shaft, while she parted her lips and her pink tongue darted out and began to swipe from side to side across the fleshy underside of his cock. She looked up at him, maintaining eye contact, the corners of her mouth edging toward a smile while she stayed busy with her tongue. The sensations were exquisite. Skilled. John's ex-girlfriend knew how to tease a cock. He wondered if she had had this skill when his son was dating her. He kind of hoped not.

She closed one hand around him enough to draw him down, tip him toward her, and then she had engulfed him inside her warm wet mouth. David gasped at the pleasure and steadied himself by putting one hand on the side of her head, gently tangling his fingers into her luxurious curls, finding the back of her head, encouraging her to begin bobbing up and down on him. She was making humming sounds as she sucked and swirled her tongue, sending vibrations through his body.

He couldn't believe the visuals. Kara looked so small, on her knees down in front of him, small and vulnerable and submissive, even though she was completely in control. Her upper arms pressed her lovely breasts together; further down, her full hips flared out from her trim waist, and her knees were together, concealing her other treasures from his view. She looked almost innocent. If she hadn't been completely naked, on her knees, giving an older man a masterful blowjob.

Finally, David gently took her wrists in his hands and pulled her back up and kissed her

again. Then he broke off the kiss and looked down at her, feeling her heart pounding in her chest against his stomach, against his erect cock. He needed her. Now.

David was still old-school when it came to this. Naked or not, blow job or no blow job, you don't drive your hard naked penis up inside a woman without making sure that her consent is explicit.

Kara's eyes were wide, and she nodded. "Yes," she whispered.

Close enough, David thought. He turned her so the backs of her legs were against the bed and guided her down onto her back. Her legs parted and came up around him. He was so ready to enter her now, but first, he had to taste her.

He knelt on the floor and felt her smooth thighs come to rest on his shoulders instead of around his waist. "Oh, my God," he heard her whisper, again, as he bent down and studied her, her outer vulva plump and so shockingly bare; her lips a shade of dusky rose and already glistening with moisture.

He devoured her, opening his mouth and covering her entire sex, his lower lip at her perineum and his upper lip brushing against her clit, feeling the incredible illicit smoothness of her pudenda along every nerve ending of his mouth. "Oh my God, oh my God," she kept muttering, as he drove his tongue into her. He didn't think he was going to get tired of hearing her say those words.

She tasted like sea salt and melted butter -- and a little bit of chlorine. She came in less than a minute, gasping out her litany of "oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," punctuated by a few 'unnghhs.

Then David's knees were on the edge of the bed instead of the floor, and her thighs were around his waist instead of his ears, and he briefly silenced her gasping by pressing his mouth down on hers again, and then he was inside her.

She whipped her head to the side so she could blurt out another "OH MY GOD!" And David could tell that, even though she was thoroughly lubricated, her body was straining to adjust to his penetration. She was firm, and she was tight. The grip of her pulsating vagina on his shaft was exquisite.

He was holding himself on his elbows, but he was able to place one hand on the side of her head and turn her face back toward him. Her forehead was wrinkled with intensity and effort, but her eyes were aflame with desire. Her lips were parted, and he crushed them again with his own.

He kissed her through the completion of his slow initial penetration, releasing her lips as he felt his pubic mound come to rest against hers, feeling her moist clutching wetness now on every last inch of his invading penis. He was fully inside her now. His son's high school sweetheart. He may go to hell for this, but it would be worth it.

"Oh. My. God." David couldn't help but smile. It occurred to him that he had broken her. Or at least her power of speech.

"You okay?" he whispered.

She nodded at him, wide-eyed. "Uh ... uh ... uh huh."

Okay then. David held still and drank in the sight of her for another moment. Sweet little Kara, his son's high school girlfriend. He had her naked in his bed, and he was buried to the hilt inside her. And she had indicated, to the extent of her capability, that she was okay. It was time to fuck her in earnest.

So that's what he did. He began to withdraw and push back in with long slow strokes, feeling her insides still resisting his size and power before gradually yielding, slightly more with each thrust. She responded by rocking her hips to greet and facilitate his movements, clutching her arms around his shoulders, holding on. And vocalizing. "Unhh. Unhh. Unhh. Oh. My. God."

Jesus, David thought; I hope I'm not actually fucking her brains out. But he didn't stop. He didn't stop until he could feel and hear her cumming again; and then he held still, buried inside her, and let her ride out the spasms of her orgasm.

Then he adjusted, hooking his arms behind her knees, and folding her in half, with her ankles on his shoulders, and resumed his rhythm; and now she was matching him, gyrating underneath him, adjusted to him now, welcoming him into her body. After a few minutes she went rigid as she came again; and then when her body relaxed and she resumed her primal dance underneath him, David felt ready to abandon himself to his own release.

He felt one more obligation to be a gentleman. "Kara," he whispered. "Where do you want me to cum?"

She looked at him as if she was confused.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

Still apparently speechless, Kara just shook her head. "Good answer," David thought, and ten strokes later he was enjoying the ultimate pleasure, pushing himself against his son's old girlfriend's cervix and filling her with his mature semen.