The Ballad of John and Al Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his climax receded, he kissed her one more time, then gently pulled out of her and rolled onto his side. She remained on her back, panting for a moment, and then finally said something.

"Jesus Christ."

Oh. So she knew two ways to take the Lord's name in vain, David grinned. Not that he was that good at keeping the Ten Commandments himself ...

"Yeah?" he responded, feeling considerably pleased with himself.

"Uh ... HUH," Kara exhaled. "God, that was ... well ... I've never had it like that before."

David rolled onto his side and rested his head on his crooked arm. He arched an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

"Huh uh." She rolled onto her side to face him. "And, no. Not even ... with him."

"Him? Him who?"

"With John, silly," she responded, reaching out to playfully slap at his chest. "Don't tell me you weren't thinking about that the whole time."

"Well ..."

"Because I sure was..."

David looked at her and cleared his throat.

"Isn't that what you were hoping to hear?" she asked. "That you fucked me better than your son ever did?

"Because it's true."

David furrowed his brow. Was he hoping to hear that? For certain, the fact that the shockingly young woman he had been fucking was his son's former girl had never been far from his consciousness, but had he been thinking of it as a competition? He hadn't thought so. But Kara's words were having an effect on him. Already.

She noticed. She reached down and took his sticky, thickening organ in her hand. "See? You're still hard.

"And, yes, you're bigger than he was, too."

"Kara!" David scolded her, teasingly.

"What? It's true. I mean, you're not that much bigger, hard," she informed him. "Enough to make a difference, for sure.

"But I think the big difference is how big you are soft. Your son is more of a grower. He wasn't nearly as impressive getting into the hot tub as you are."

Huh, David thought. Kara was being way more specific than he had expected. It was exciting, as wrong as it was. His son was a big, strapping guy, and he certainly wanted John to be able to please a woman. He had no desire to think of his son as inadequate. But the image of his long, lean, handsome boy as a high school senior, standing at the side of the hot tub with a limp penis the size of his index finger, made him chuckle.

"Hey, just so you know ... I'm not making fun of John. John was great. Every girl should be so lucky, to lose her virginity to a nice guy who was ... good." David smiled at that, feeling a little better about what he had been thinking about his son.

"Anyway," Kara continued, still stroking his thickening member. "You did a good job raising him. And ... he got me ready for the big leagues!"

David smiled, and pulled Kara's ripe warm fleshy body up against him and kissed her again.

"So, is this how you spend your weekends these days, now that you're an eligible bachelor again?"

"No, not really," he replied. Then he decided to tease her a bit and turn the tables. "And is this how you spend your weekends?"

"What?" she answered, batting her lashes at him. "Naked hot-tubbing and fucking my ex-boyfriends' dads?"

David couldn't help but cough a bit at her bluntness.

"No," she answered herself. "But ... it was as hot as I've heard."

David looked down at the cherubic face tucked up against his chest. "As hot as you've heard?"

"Uh huh. What? Has that never occurred to you? You don't think every teenage girl isn't a little bit curious about their boyfriend's big strong daddy?"

Huh. No, David, thought; that idea had never really occurred to him.

"So," he responded, connecting the dots. "You have friends who have ... explored the idea?"

"Oh yeah," Kara confirmed. "Definitely."

David released a long, pent-up breath. "Anyone I know?"

"Uh huh. Remember Sara?"

***

Three weeks ago

J.R.'s phone pinged. He picked it up and got the usual thrill that it was another text from Al.

"Oh. My. God.""What?" he asked her.

"David responded."

"And?"

She forwarded him the message from John's father. "'new Speedo won't be here until Wednesday, but I can give you a preview still, one sec.'"

A second later, she forwarded to J.R. the next thing David had sent her. It was a selfie photo, taken in a mirror. The phone obscured his face, but his receding hairline was visible above it. And below it, he was completely naked.

John's father had sent Al a nude selfie.

J.R. would never have guessed the man in the photo was in his sixties. His torso was lean and fit; his pecs had only the slightest bit of sag, and his body hair was mostly dark except for a patch of white in the middle of his chest. The tanned skin of his forearms had a bit of a leathery look. And then there was the penis, hanging down from a shaved pubis. It wasn't freakishly large, by any means, but it was definitely something for a man to be proud of, hanging long and straight and smooth down one thigh. J.R. felt a little intimidated, personally, and for his friend John.

"Holy shit." J.R. texted her, after a moment. "He's not going to be shy about cuckolding his son."

"I think you're right about that," she replied. Then she forwarded him the response she had sent to her future father-in-law: "'I can see why you like to wear Speedos.'"

"He really is quite impressive," J.R. conceded to Al.

Al responded by forwarding David's next text to her: "'Somehow I knew you wouldn't be offended by that pic. Glad I was right.'"

Then she forwarded him her next text back to her fiance's dad: "'Who says I wasn't offended? Maybe a little shell-shocked. It's a lot to take in."

"'Yes it is,'" the cocky old bastard replied.

"But you'll do your best," J.R. texted Al, nudging his friend's girlfriend toward accepting the lewd advance.

She replied with a series of "wide-eyed" emojis.

"Seems like a sexy secret to keep from John," J.R. added.

"Haha agreed, yeah," she texted. "Is this too cruel a response -- 'Couldn't have passed that down to John?'"

"LOL. Probably not."

"KK."

"You want him thinking of you as hungry, right?" J.R. prodded.

"Mmmhmmm." Al replied. And then a minute later, she forwarded David's most recent retort: "'Can't create competition for myself, glad you approve.'"

J.R. looked at the exchange and shook his head. Poor John. Al really was diving into the deep end, pushing all of John's buttons -- and his own! -- at once. She had already hinted, even, at having pregnancy risk fantasies, and J.R. couldn't resist playing with that. "Maybe he'll have better luck passing that gene along to his next son."

Al responded with a series of four emojis of a hot, sweating face. Then, "Doesn't hurt to try."

That was the end of that exchange. A few hours later, J.R. decided to give Al a bit more information about his conversations with her fiancé.

"So John told me today that you tortured him to orgasm last night teasing him about his dad. I reminded him that that's the story that caught HIS attention, and it seems to tickle your fancy too. He asked me if you had brought it up to you, and I told him, 'She's told me she likes the story.'"

Al responded with, "I may 'torture' him to another tonight to the same idea."

"He said he didn't think his dad would ever go for it," J.R. reported. "But then he said 'I'm sure she'd enjoy it if he did though.' He said he's shared enough hotel rooms with his dad to know he's pretty well endowed even soft."

"Did he really say that? He may regret saying that..."

Then she continued with, "I've spent quite a bit of time looking at David's picture and picturing myself dropping to my knees in front of him and the smirk on his face as I start sucking that big dick."

"Well, you should probably go give your boyfriend a tiny little handjob," J.R. suggested. "Or maybe a ruined orgasm."

"I'm gonna have him jerk off. While I talk dirty to him about his dad ... and imply that I bet he has a really big dick ... maybe it skips a generation?"

J.R. found himself slipping into coaching mode. "I do think it's best to let John continue to believe and tell himself his dad would never actually do anything with you. He can still enjoy thinking it's a hot fantasy. Until after it's a fait accompli."

"Oh, absolutely. He may never know ... Until that chapter comes out anyways."

***

The next day, J.R. didn't open his phone until a whole string of messages had come through from Al earlier in the day.

David had sent Al another nude pic. A slightly different angle, a slightly different background, but a similarly impressive depiction of his assets.

"'Working on getting rid of my tan lines for my visit,'" he had texted to her.

"'Oh my God.'" Al had replied. "'What exactly are you expecting to happen on this visit!!'"

"'I think you and I are both hoping for the same thing,'" David had informed her, his cockiness coming through even in a second-hand text.

Then he had continued, ""I didn't date at all for the first year or two after my wife passed, then decided I needed to get back out there. Dating apps were just terrible, women my age just felt slow, and boring. So I started going out to bars, and about two weeks into doing that, I ran into John's high school sweetheart. We started chatting and I told her how I missed having her around, and she was a little flirty in response, so I said something like, yeah, I miss having a complete hottie in a skimpy bikini in my hot tub. She pretended to be shocked, and then I invited her to come back and enjoy the hot tub. She did and we were pretty quickly in bed. When she said, 'God you're so much bigger than your son, and fuck me so much better than he did' I was fucking hooked. I'm sure it makes me a terrible dad, but I don't care. It's my new kink. I've fucked 4 of his exes now, and every one of them agrees on who they prefer.'"

Al had responded to that with a series of "panting" emojis, and then had added, "'and now you want his fiancé too?'"

"'Yes.'"

J.R. read and re-read these messages that had been sitting on his phone for a couple of hours. Wow, he thought, this narrative is really spinning out of control. So he texted Al, "Oh my God. You and he ARE both hoping for the same thing, aren't you? And I have to admit, so am I. And I suspect John's penis would tell him he wanted it, too, if he knew what you and his Dad were talking about, no matter how his brain protested. And so cocky. I think this guy deserves to be between your legs ..."

"Oh, its gonna happen."

A few hours later, Al texted J.R. again. "I've been soaked all day thinking about David's messages and visit."

"I've been having a hard time thinking about much else besides imagining your adventures with him," J.R. replied.

"I'm like this close to cutting the neighbor off so David can have me ... I just can't think about anything else."

"That would have you so horny and on edge by the time David got there," J.R. advised, helpfully. "You would explode with his touch. And John ... I think John thinks it can't possibly happen, so it's something that it's 'safe' to fantasize about ... I'll bet you could get him to beg you to do it, thinking you're just teasing him."

"Mmm, I like the way you think."

That night, Al sent J.R. another picture. Once again, she was forwarding to him something she had already sent to John's father. It was a selfie of herself in a black bikini, along with the words, "can't wait for your visit."

J.R. smiled when he opened it the next morning. He had emailed John last night, and John was fully enjoying the fantasy of his fiancé playing with his father, fully confident that it would never be anything but a fantasy.

"John says you've already succeeded in making him beg for it," he told Al.

"Of course I have," Al responded, adding a devil emoji. "Sorry I don't follow your slow burn mentality."

"Yeah. John does," J.R. texted. "The tension between his taste for slow burn and your tempestuous impetuous appetite is really going to take over my story. If you can keep him writhing in uncertainty that long.

"So ... clarify for me ... John knows he's pussy-free, and he knows someone else has your birth control. Does he know someone else is actually fucking you now?"

"I'm assuming so," Al replied. "I haven't come right out and said it... but he hasn't gotten any in almost two weeks. And he knows the 'rules."

"And he doesn't know his dad wants to fuck me. Or that I know he has a nice cock. And I assume he doesn't know that his dad has fucked half his exes..."

J.R. shook his head, and then started typing a longer response. "You know, when I wrote that story," he said, "I had no idea how widespread that fantasy is."

"What fantasy?" Al asked.

"Oh, men wanting their wives to fuck their fathers," he answered. "And more importantly, women who want to sample their men's dads."

"That's so hot."

"You're not the only woman I'm corresponding with right now who really wants to do it," J.R. told her. He felt a little guilty thrill about doing this, but he wasn't going to disclose any names or identifying information. "I have another pen pal who just did it a couple of days ago, after fantasizing about it with her husband for years."

"So hot," Al typed. "Did you encourage her?"

"I'm afraid I did," J.R. replied. "At least, I didn't discourage her."

"Huh," Al said. Then she changed the subject, sort of. "Did you stay up all night writing about me and David?"

"No."

"I hope your next story starts much earlier than David filling me up ... I want to read your take on him developing his kink."

J.R. was glad to hear that, because that's exactly what he was working on. "Well, I'm still sketching out scenes, but yes."

"And ends with his fiancé?"

J.R. smiled to himself. He wasn't sure he was going to give Al or John the complete satisfaction (or shock) of that sex scene yet. He could tease and deny, too. "With every conquest, the thrill and satisfaction of banging young women his son's age and younger, and leaving them more satisfied and even dazed than his son ever did ... builds up a cockiness that compels him to add his son's fiancé to his list of accomplishments."

A while later, Al sent J.R. another photo. It was a discreet selfie of herself in a bikini with a pink and purple floral print, along with the words "probably this one," in response to David's question, "'what suit are you going to wear for me on day one?'"

J.R. was considering a response when she forwarded him the next message.

"David sent me this yesterday with 'you ready for this?"

And then the photo. A young woman was on her knees, her back arched and her ass presented to the man with the camera behind her. Her legs and buttocks were evenly bronzed; the tanline was from the tiniest of thong bikini bottoms. Above her slender waist, she was wearing a white bandeau top; her arms and shoulders were out of the top of the frame, but from her pose she was obviously on her shoulders, perhaps bracing for the coming onslaught.

Because at the bottom of the frame, the man holding the camera had buried just the head of a breathtakingly long hard pink cock just inside the lips of her upturned pussy. The angle and the foreshortening effect of the photo made his erection seem impossibly huge; like if he shoved himself forward, he would end up between her shoulder blades.

Holy shit, J.R. thought. "How did you respond?"

A moment passed before Al's next photo arrived. It was captioned, "'Very ready,'" a message that was obviously originally intended for the audacious guy with the big cock. A shapely young woman had obviously set her camera on a timer, and then positioned herself in front of it, naked and bent over, her lovely ass and the backs of her thighs framing an exquisite, inviting clean-shaven pussy.

Inviting. There was no question this was an invitation. J.R.'s heart was racing, even though he knew the photo was not originally intended for him. The woman in the photo was looking back at the camera, her left shoulder obscuring the lower half of her face. J.R. had never seen a photo of Al's full face, but the honey-gold curls of her hair were familiar. And, huh, her eyes were brown. He would have guessed blue. But ... he also was able to spot a discreet little tattoo that he recognized from other photos. Oh my God, he thought; there's no question, this is Al.

"Hey nice little tattoo," he typed, trying to be nonchalant. Then, "The two of you are going to be at such a fever pitch by the time he gets there the walls will be quaking."

"Haha thanks," Al replied. "And yeah..I can't believe how bad I want him right now.

"And I can't really even tease John too much about it because he's in the middle of midterms, and as soon as all this is, don't want to distract him from school.

"I think David likes to mount john's former lovers to use his big dick to full effect."

J.R. asked the obvious question. "I'm wondering if that was a pic of one of John's exes getting impaled that he was sending you."

"I can ask."

J.R. sat, mesmerized, feeling like a voyeur to this current ongoing three-way texting conversation.

"'no baby. That's my neighbor,'" David had responded to Al. "'She's dog sitting for me while I'm travelling. She's in college and appreciates the spending money ... and other benefits.'"

Holy shit, J.R. thought. He was jealous. This guy had won the lottery. Although, he had to admit, he was a little disappointed to hear that the woman in that previous picture wasn't one of John's former girlfriends...

"There's something a little warped and perverse about him working his way through his son's ex-girlfriends," he messaged Al, "Having the audacity to tell you, and to tell you the thinks nailing you would be the 'piece de resistance'. But it's even more twisted how much you seem to like the idea."

"My horny switch has definitely been flipped," she responded.

A couple of days later, Al texted J.R., "David asked me today if I thought about him yet while having sex..." and then added a panting-face emoji.

"Yet?"

"I guess he's convinced once I've fucked him I'll definitely think about him during sex, and he's curious if I've already started thinking about him while I'm getting fucked."

J.R. smirked. If only John's dad knew that his son was being denied sexually these days. "Of course, when he asked you that, he was imagining you having sex with his son."

"True."

Then another message, changing the subject. "Well, I'm not pregnant. I was a day late, but I started my period today.

"So the neighbor didn't knock me up."

J.R. took a deep breath. He was fully aware that Al was very likely teasing him just as hard as she was teasing her fiancé. It wasn't the first time she had hinted about a pregnancy kink, but there was no way that was anything but teasing. Right? Still, he was certainly going to use it in future stories for his buddy John.

"Well, that's good," he replied to her. "Because that means you'll be ovulating in two weeks when David gets there."

She responded with a series of evil purple devil-face emojis.

"You know what's funny," she added. "I already know that John would like to name a son David after his father. Or at least his middle name, James."

J.R. grinned. "Huh," he typed. "I like that. I don't go by it, but James is my first name." He was getting quite a thrill out of this ... his salacious pen pal talking about getting pregnant by someone other than her fiancé; and giving the baby a name that just happened to match his own.

"I would like to think I had played some small role in getting your womb filled up by someone other than your fiancé!" he told her.

"Small role? I'd say it was a pretty big role.

"Not one of the men taking my womb from my future husband, but certainly a big piece in getting me to where I'd let them take it."