All Comments on 'The Balls To Play'

by realpussyboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 6 years ago
Love it

There needs to be many more FTM stories on Lit. And especially of this particular dynamic. Please keep it up!

TkZm6368TkZm6368over 11 years ago

A lovely story! Short and sweet and very hot. A hot girl knocking a cute guy up... *drools*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Balls You Say!

Well, this was unexpected and really a good twist. Top marks!

Don't usually go for the Gay stuff, but this was well worth my time. Kudos all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Hot and raunchy. A suprise and entertaining. Do FTM's really obsess about pregnancy why doesnt one just have a partial hysterectomy or does this mess up the hormones the wrong way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot tranman/woman action!

this is a great story and i love the hot action between the characters. i really enjoy the description of her cumming inside him... would like to see an impregnation version of a similar story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealpussyboy@realpussyboy
Just a post-transition, gay transguy who likes sharing his sexy stories with the world. I'm taken and not looking to meet in real life, but I love talking to other transguys (and cisguys) who are into raw/bareback PIV sex between FTMs and cisguys... and impreg/cumplay is an ad...