The Bamboo Ceiling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir."

James pulled his wallet from his back pocket, drew out a wad of cash, and threw it on my head as if I was some cheap stripper. "Here, I know that you're short on funds right now. Walk to a department store—the one around the corner from us should work—and buy yourself some panties and lingerie. My favorite color is lime-green, so I expect several pieces in that shade. Get a few skirts and dresses as well. Dispose of your male underwear as soon as you're back. If anyone asks you what you're buying or why you're buying it, you're not going to lie to them. You'll tell them that your 'Daddy' instructed you to do this."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Now get to work!"

Sir slapped my ass as I scrambled to my feet and walked toward the front door. As I stepped through the threshold, I could still taste him in my mouth. I still felt shame. I still felt fear. But most saliently, I felt content in my new role.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12