The Bamboo Ceiling Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not going to clean itself, bitch."

I was both horny and disgusted at myself as I took his member into my mouth and shined it with my tongue and the inside of my cheeks. And I was thorough. By the time I was done cleaning my sister off of this asshole's cock, I could practically see my reflection in the head.

"Good girl," James patted the side of my head. Despite myself, I smiled up at him and blushed. James toward the top of the stairs. "Get to the bedroom."

"Yes, Daddy," I murmured as turned around and crawled to the top of the steps and then into Daddy's bedroom. I heard his heavy footsteps following behind me.

I could see three pillows stacked on top of each other on James's bed. I recognized that arrangement. James often bent me over that same arrangement of pillows as he took me from behind. Clearly, he had finished Ari off doggystyle before they fell asleep.

James snapped his fingers and pointed to a corner of his bedroom. There on the ground was a crumpled pair of purple thong panties. I scurried over to them, picked them up in my mouth, and carried them back to James. This wasn't my first rodeo--a shock collar and Daddy's belt go a long way in helping me remember routines.

I could smell Ari's excitement from the night before still on the front of those smooth panties. James patted the bed.

"Take your underwear and nightie off and get up here. And put those on," he pointed at the pair hanging from my mouth. I obeyed immediately.

James pulled out his phone and entered a few commands. I was surprised when the chastity device on my little cock buzzed, loosened, and fell off me and to the ground. Why was he releasing me from chastity? Was this some kind of reward?

James grabbed my hips, turned me around, and threw me face-forward onto the stack of pillows. I was likely in the exact position that Ari was in shortly before. James slid the thong panties aside and positioned the head of his cock at the base of my anus. Was this some sort of ritual? I didn't want to admit how aroused I was by the thought of being fucked by the same man, in the same position, wearing the same clothes as my sister a few hours earlier. But my growing little cock betrayed me.

James reached under me and started to stroke my dicklet. "Huh," James mused, "about half as long as it was before."

"W-what? What do you mean?" I hoped that James wouldn't punish me for talking back, but I was shocked at what he was saying.

"The penis is made of a flexible spongy material. When you restrain it for a long time and prevent it from swelling up--despite the increased blood flow from arousal--it shrinks. It's unclear whether it's permanent, but your little dicklet feels about half the size as it was when I locked it up."

Fuck. I was already losing hope of ever escaping, much less scoring with women again, but this change seemed to put nails in that coffin.

James laughed, "this feels barely bigger than your sister's clit. You really are pathetic."

James slapped my ass and slid the head of his cock forward. I exhaled to open myself up. And I couldn't help but move my hips as he stroked my little cock.

"Good girl," James admonished, "do you like being fucked in the same way I just fucked your sister?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"How would you like to be fucked at the same time? After I break her down a bit more, I'll have you both presenting to me like this. Hell, the bitch might have a little half-white kid inside her by then."

"W-what, D-daddy?"

"You heard me, bitch. I didn't use protection. And I don't know if your sister is on anything. As far as I know, you're going to be a proud auntie in nine months. James quickly thrusted forward. I gasped both from the sensation and from the thought of James permanently claiming a place in my family. I hated him. And I wanted him. I wanted him to own me. I wanted him to claim me.

James pulled back and pushed in again. He continued to rub my clit. But rather than stroke it, he just rubbed it around with this thumb. Remarkably, my clit was the smaller member of that little dance.

After a few short moments, I exploded into the sheets and into the purple panties. James laughed and started thrusting harder. "I thought I'd have to work a bit to make my bitch cum. But you're a little slut, aren't you?"

"Y-yes Daddy," I moaned as he began to thrust faster. After several minutes. He exploded into me. As he pulled himself out, I could feel dribbles of his cum trickling out of my anus.

James slid the purple panties off of me and held them up. "This is fun. Both my bitch-boy and his bitch sister are horny for my cock. And I have the evidence from both to prove it."

He was right. James had a disgusting habit of collecting panties as trophies of his conquests, and Ari and I just have him a two-for-one.

"You probably heard," James continued, "but your sister and I are going out of town for a few days. And we will get no work done." James looked me in the eye as that sank in.

"Now go downstairs and make Daddy some breakfast. And clean that runny makeup off of your face. I expect you to look like a whore, but not a cheap one."

***TO BE CONTINUED****

12