The Bamboo Ceiling Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the video, I could see James reach under Ari with his index and middle fingers to softly caress her clit. Despite the position of the camera, I knew what he was doing because he was doing the same thing to me. As strong as James was, he kept his hands moisturized, for which I was grateful. I felt only the slightest bit of friction as the tips of his fingers grazed each side of my little dicklet.

James pulled his face from my ass for just a moment. "You've been a good little slut to not play with yourself while I was away," James sounded genuinely pleased. It occurred to me that he was likely more pleased with himself in successfully training his little Asian sissy. Or maybe 'breaking' would have been more accurate.

"Th-th-th-th-thank-k y-y-ou, D-d-daddy." I was so close to the edge that I could barely breathe, much less speak coherently.

"Good girls deserve a reward. Now cum for Daddy." James's fingers stopped on each side of my clitty and kneaded inward. Concurrently, he pushed his face deeper and plunged his tongue into my hole, skillfully pushing outward from the center. James was a sadistic monster, but he was a maestro when he wanted to please.

My insides seemed to explode. My body spasmed and contracted violently. My abs contracted so tightly that I couldn't help but fall to the side and into a fetal position. My mouth held agape as if I had an invisible ball gag. My fingers and toes curled so tightly that my hands and feet hurt. And I made a sound that probably sounded like an injured alpaca.

By contrast to my internal reaction, the my little dicklet spurted a few pathetic drops onto James's comforter. After I regained my composure, I curled down to lap up my mess like a dog. As always, this made James chuckle.

"Good girl. But we're not finished." I saw him point at the screen. Concurrently, while Ari was recovering from a body rocking orgasm in the video, James straightened himself on his knees behind her, angling his cock behind her. He lifted her hips up such that she was on all fours, then placed his hand between her shoulder blades, pressing her tits against the sheets to give him better access to her cunt.

As I watched this, James straightened himself up and lifted me by my hips to be on all fours. I was light enough--and James was strong enough--that he could easily me up and move me around in bed. He pressed his palm between my shoulder blades, forcing my chest downward. My chin pointed up and forward to see the screen, mirroring Ari's position. She looked at the camera, and I felt as if she looked into my eyes. Even though I watched this film from a different time, I felt as though Ari and I were two little sluts. And these two submissive whores were manhandled by the same man just days apart. The same strong, dominant, hung, white master.

I could see James in the video angling the head of his cock to the entrance of Ari's cunt. Ever the gentleman, he slowly rocked back and forth to work his way in. Even though he went slowly, I could see Ari's face contort as she tried to take all of James's manhood.

At the same time, I exhaled as James angled the head of his BWC to my ass. I was still wet with his saliva, so I just relaxed as he slid the head through. James slowly rocked back and forth as the head slid in and out of me. Even with just his tip, I felt like I was being filled to the brim.

"Fuuuuck," I moaned. Coincidentally, I concurrently saw Ari simultaneously moaning something in the video.

James started slowly, pushing the entire length in and out. This was a feeling I never expected to get fully used to. James rocked back and forth in tempo with himself on the video. After a few thrusts, I started to push myself back onto his cock in rhythm. I could see in the video that Ari had started doing the same.

My clit was still raw from James's stimulation earlier, but I could feel James's pendulous balls slapping my taint and clitty. James's massive white balls--the ultimate source of his authority and power over me--were bigger than my entire package. As James pointed out earlier, my pathetic little package did nothing more than accentuate James's awe-inspiring BWC.

After several minutes of this and seeing Ari climax twice more, James started to pick up the pace. In the video, I saw that he clamped his massive hands around Ari's ass and started to pull her into him as he went faster. Like clockwork, he gripped my ass as well and pulled me up into his cock. His massive tool reached deeper into me than it ever had--James was clearly enjoying this exercise.

A few moments later, I felt the hot rush of manhood fill my insides. At the same time, I saw James's face on the video screen contort. He pulled Ari deeply onto him. Her eyes widened as his cock went deeper than probably felt comfortable.

I've always been fascinated by James's orgasm face. His brow furrows and his inner eyebrows turn down as if he's enraged. He grits his teeth and--if I'm facing him--looks directly in my eyes with a wicked smile. He almost looks like a comic book villain. If I wasn't being fucked by his mammoth of a member, I might find it comical.

But in this instance, I could see that James had looked directly into the camera with his wicked smile as he filled up Ari. And in real time, I could feel his eyes drilling into the back of my head. James was loving this. He had claimed two Asian sluts, the second of whom was a failed and conquered 'male.'

"Good little bitch," James whispered between ragged breaths. He paused the video. "Now turn that ass around. This cock isn't going to clean itself."

I knew exactly what to do. I turned around and took his member in my hand, lifting from the bottom just below his massive balls. I stuck out my tongue under the shaft and licked his dripping cum. I then took as much of it in my mouth as I could, sucking the shaft clean. I finished by running my tongue along the top and sides, making sure that every drop was accounted for.

Every drop of his load belonged inside of me.

I often reflected that my body must have used some of those calories in my own muscle and fat cells. In a way, I always carried some of James's load in me, even if digested. Some of James was always inside of me, marking me as his possession.

James patted the side of my face. "Look at me, Kimmy."

I obeyed, though it strained my neck to look up at him with my face still stooped down and nuzzled against his cock.

"Before the year is over, your slut sister is going to be prancing around my house in the same outfits that you are. It'll take some time and convincing. And she doesn't know about our 'arrangement' just quite yet. But she'll break. You all do."

I knew what he meant by 'you all.' As a conventionally attractive, tall, and masculine-presenting white man, James was used to Asian girls falling all over him. And with me, he had at least one Asian man (though that word hardly described me anymore) as a notch on his bedpost.

As I gathered up my skirt, blouse, and panties off the floor, James sat up on the bed and looked at me.

"I've been talking about you to a good friend of mine. He's a plastic surgeon--the best on the west coast. His name is Dr. Moffet. I'm going to set you up with a consultation next week."

"For what?" I sounded despondent. And slightly terrified.

James glowered at me. I knew better than to talk back or question him, but he hadn't broached the subject of body modifications in a long time.

"Remember, Bitch," James was angry at my questioning, "You're mine. Your ass is mine. Your tits are mine. Your hips are mine. And if I want to expand any of those possessions, I can do so. Understood?"

I was terrified of where he was going with this. But as my hand unconsciously moved toward my collar, I was more terrified of telling James, 'No.'

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry, Daddy."

"Good girl. Now clean up and get in the kitchen. Daddy is hungry for dinner."

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12