The Bamboo Ceiling Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth be told, it absolutely was. After Dr. Moffet's 'modifications,' I couldn't masturbate. Not only could I not get hard, but much of the skin had been removed from the bottom of my member, in order to point it down and force me to sit to pee. As a biproduct of this, the nervy tissue that I would normally rub to pull one out was virtually nonexistent. Given my months in chastity, I was already dependent upon James fucking me to get my rocks off. My operation solidified this state of affairs. For the rest of my life, getting fucked (or at least stimulated) in the ass would be my only way of cumming. So yes, yes little clit was frustrated. And I needed James's massive cock in my ass for relief.

"Yes, Daddy," I whimpered. For obvious reasons, it was better for me to keep playing the bitch in heat than to complain about the changes that James made to me. Although, as much as I was loathe to admit it, I wasn't acting.

"Please, Daddy," I continued, "Please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeee! I need you to fuck me Daddy!"

Another change that Dr. Moffet had made was to my voice. He had stretched and thinned my voice box, making my pitch much higher and nasally. Although I had never exactly spoken with a manly resonance, I now sounded like some annoying girl straight from a hentai.

"Fuuuck," James moaned as he pulled me into him. He clumsily poked my ass cheeks with his massive cock. When he got excited like this, his brain's higher functions weren't exactly on point. I reached between my legs, gripped James's massive member, and pointed the head into my ass. With the tip of his head against my anus, I relaxed my sphincter, arched my back and leaned backward into him. The coolness of his precum painted my opening.

All of James's lubricating saliva didn't make taking James easy. James had a big dick. I exhaled as I wobbled back, slowly taking James deeper into me. But James wasn't about taking it slow. With his powerful hand, he gripped the back of my hair and pulled me into him. Even then, it took several thrusts for James to be completely inside of me.

As James's massive cock bottomed out, my face contorted into a mixture of glee and discomfort. This wasn't new; James was huge, and taking his girth never seemed to get easier. Indeed, the three dry weeks probably made this more intense.

One new experience: it had never occurred to me that being fucked while having tits would be painful. Specifically, as I bounced back—or more accurately, as James pulled me back, impaling me on his shaft—my tits swung forward and back. I wasn't sure if this was a result of them not being completely healed, or because of the sheer mass of them, but my chest grew increasingly sore from the weight lumbering up and down below me.

For better or worse, James tended to last a long time. This was not the case today. He hadn't had any women over for a few weeks, and he hadn't been able to use my ass as his usual outlet. Further, James had clearly been worked up by the sight of me jiggling down the stairs. And I imagined that my new, jiggling, bouncing body pushed him over the edge.

"Oh fuck," James gasped, barely coherent. James was usually cool and calm when he fucked—psychopathically so—but today, my master was worked into a frenzy the likes of which I'd never seen. James operated with the one-track goal of sexual conquest. And for the first time, I saw James drop all pretext of control.

I heard the familiar sharp inhale and exhale as James picked up the pace. I was so close—so close to that sweet relief—but my master was about to cum. I picked up my pace, flexing my sphincter and rolling my ass up and down, trying to bring myself to that sissygasm. I needed to cum. As much as I yearned for James to fill me with his warm seed, I didn't want to be left without climaxing.

I felt James pulsate inside me and warmth filled my insides. I felt a warmth erupt within me like a volcano as James shot jet after jet into my guts. Fuck, his balls really needed to be drained. He slowed down and stopped pulling me onto him. The rhythm of his balls slapping my ass slowed to a stop.

While James was still inside of me, and before his hard member had a chance to subside, I violently arched my back and bounced back on him. I flexed my anus as best I could around my object of desire and whined like a hungry dog as I kept bouncing on his dick.

James chuckled as he realized what I was doing and started moving along with me. "Ha! You want more, Bitch?"

"Fuuuck, Daddyyyy!" I couldn't bring myself to care that I was debasing myself, whining like a slut. "Pleeeease!"

James laid his hands down hard on my ass and pulled me onto him. Though he had cum and though his cock was starting to soften, he continued to pull me onto him and thrust his hips into my ass.

I had the strange feeling of James's cum being pushed around inside of me. I lowered my head my into the sheet and continued bobbing my ass up and down on James's rod. A few seconds later, familiar relief filled my body.

Pressure grew behind my groin. It felt at first as though I was going to pee, but then that feeling gave way to a wave of ecstasy as I climaxed. With my face pressed into the sheets, my hands pawed pitifully at the pillows as my back and arms convulsed. I whimpered with a staccato vibrato as I buried my head into the mattress, stifling the noise. The waves of relief lasted for several precious moments.

By contrast to my violently intense orgasm, my cock dribbled a few drops of cum. I assumed this to be the hormones, but little dicklet barely produced a tablespoon at the orgasm.

James gradually pulled his now flaccid cock from inside of me. His cum dripped from my ass—each glop making more of puddle than my entire load. Given his production, I was surprised that James's exploits weren't wrought with unplanned pregnancies. If it were biologically possible, this man had the virility to both satisfy and impregnate a blue whale.

James laid back on the bed, leaning against his elbow. His cock nestled lazily against his muscular thigh, leaving a trail of semen against his leg.

"Well, China Doll," James sounded expectant, "It's not going to clean itself."

I vainly tried to pull myself up, but James's sexual savagery had wrought havoc on my lower body. James laughed at my pathetic attempt. I slowly pulled myself up again on all fours, then turned around to face James's dripping member. My insides ached at each movement of my legs.

Holding myself up with my delicate forearms, I got to work cleaning my god with my mouth. I started with a first pass at the foreskin, wrapping my lips around it and sucking off his residual seed. I looked up at him with big doe eyes as I gratefully consumed the nectar of my god. I then worked the top of the shaft, moving my inflated lips up and down its length. I then worked my tongue and lips along each side, then moved to the bottom. I stopped for a moment to press my lips against his thighs and the underside of his balls. A good girl doesn't waste a drop. I then moved my lips to the underside of the shaft and felt its weight against my face as I moved my lips from the base of the shaft to the base of the tip.

After I had gathered as cum as I could from my master's body, I got on my knees, and looked up at him with my mouth open, showing the proof of his accomplishment. I then closed my mouth to swallow, then opened my mouth against and stuck out my tongue, showing my master that I had consumed every drop. This act was a sign of ownership. And James had trained his bitch well.

I then got back on all fours and got to work lapping up the puddle that had gathered on the sheets. I couldn't get it all as much of it had already been absorbed into the mattress. This task took a moment; I knew that James had put a significant load in me, but I hadn't realized just how much. I needed to swallow twice to get it all down, and there was still much cum leaking out from my ass and down my leg.

James watched me work with a devious grin. "Good girl," he commended, "Where does Daddy's cum belong?"

"Inside me, Sir."

"That's right. Now go make Daddy's dinner. And don't clean your ass out. If you drip on the floor, then you get on your knees and lap it up. If the floor is dirty, well then that was your fucking job, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Sir."

As I got up from the bed, I stumbled a bit. I could barely walk. I waddled over to the stairs, trying not to let cum spill onto the carpet. I heard James get up to follow. He probably wanted to see my ass as I descended the stairs.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12