The Bamboo Ceiling Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fought back a gag. In what kind of a universe do cromags like this exercise authority over Asians? This guy was obviously rich; otherwise, he wouldn't be here. But this was unlikely through aptitude or hard work. Was it inheritance? Did he bumble his way through life, exercising his privilege until wealth fell into his hands? If the latter, then he was not dissimilar to James.

"You know what would really make this fella' feel special, girls?" Frieda's tone mimicked the oaf's subtle drawl. It was unclear whether she was subtly mocking him or trying to build rapport through mirroring. "What would really make this fella' feel special would be a dinner and a show."

Without warning, Lollipop leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Was 'dinner and a show' a command? Had the girls here been trained to know that 'show' meant 'ladyboy on ladyboy action for the enjoyment of white male gaze?'

I soon lost my capacity to ruminate on such trivial matters. For Lollipop reached around to the back of my head, running her fingers harshly through my hair and pulling my face into hers. It was as if she was angrily prompting me to follow her lead. Or perhaps she was driven by fear rather than anger?

I reciprocated her kiss, opening my mouth and taking her lower lip between mine. I sucked on her lip, biting it subtly while pulling back (the oaf made pleased grunts at this) and then crushed my face back into hers. I pulled back again, then leaned back in, this time presenting my tongue. Lollipop followed suit, and we made out, holding each other heads while sitting on this American's lap.

The contact between our tongues sent shivers down my spine. I was ashamed to realize that this was the most intensely I'd ever made out with a 'woman.' I was saddened to realize that for the rest of my life, any action with a woman (biological or otherwise) would be for the benefit of a male audience. I existed to please. Lollipop existed to please. Lollipop and I were not sharing anything that resembled 'intimacy.' This was something that two girls did to turn on a man.

I could feel the oaf's breathing intensify. "I'm not waiting any longer. Let's go to my room."

"No need for that, Daddy," Frieda chimed in, "We're all adults here. The girls around here would love to see what you have for them. And the other clients are... preoccupied. Lollipop, Kimmy: it's time for dinner."

Without hesitation, Lollipop slid off the man's lap and knelt on the ground in front of him. She grabbed my dress and pulled downward, signaling for me to follow. I slid down and knelt next to her, facing the man.

He spread his legs out further and pulled down his zipper. H quickly fished out his member. As his hardening, white cock flopped onto his pantleg, I heard Lollipop exhale next to me.

I couldn't help myself; I looked over at Lollipop, who stared intensely at the man's hardening cock. This was not acting. She swallowed several times. Nevertheless, I could see the corners of her mouth getting wet.

Clearly, Frieda's Pavlovian conditioning on this girl worked. Lollipop was swallowing to contain her own drool at the sight of this cock. And she stared intensely at it, as if she were starving and this was her only food source. Though this might be literally true.

As soon as the man moved his hand, Lollipop dove in for her prize. She took the head in her mouth, moaned hungrily, and started to stroke the shaft. She pulled her head back for just a moment to spit on the shaft, then dove back in, bobbing her head up and down and stroking the shaft with both hands. She looked up at the man longingly. She really wanted his cum.

"Lollipop," Frieda chided, "Where are your manners? A good girl shares with her sister."

Lollipop's shoulders dropped as she let out a "Hmph" in protest. She begrudgingly pulled her head away and pointed the shaft at me. I inferred from the man's triumphant grin that he was loving Lollipop's enthusiasm. Her trained longing for his cock probably made him feel like a sex god. Or that his cock was God's gift to ladyboys.

I leaned in and took the shaft in my mouth. This was the first cock I'd ever taken that wasn't James's. And I had no idea whether this was something that James had 'allowed.' I hoped that, if he became angry about this later, that Frieda's 'custody' over me would be a viable enough excuse to mitigate any punishment.

I bobbed my head up and down the shaft as aggressively as I could, concurrently rubbing its base with my hands. Lollipop kept her cheek up against mine with her mouth open, maintaining eye contact with the man. She was doing a significantly better job than I was in showing her enthusiasm.

After I'd bobbed my head a mere six or seven times, Lollipop pulled me away by the back of my hair and went to work herself. She clearly wanted--needed--the man to cum inside her mouth instead of mine. After working his cock for several moments, she pulled back and forced my head onto his cock, still keeping her hand on the shaft and her face next to mine.

We both gazed longingly up at the oaf, begging him with our eyes to explode into our mouths and onto our faces. Still looking up at him and keeping her hand on his cock, Lollipop started kissing my face while pushing my head up and down on his cock. This did it.

Without warning, the head pulsated between my lips. Lollipop must have felt the same pulsing in her hand, as she tried to pull my head back and away from the cock. I didn't let her. Instead, she opened her mouth and positioned her lips beneath mine, hoping to catch anything that might spill out.

But my training under James kicked in. I kept my lips sealed tightly around the man's cock, then wrapped my hand around the shaft, pushing Lollipop's hand out of the way. I milked and sucked every drop of the man's cum that I possibly could. Then, as James had trained me to do for him, I pulled my head back and opened my mouth, showing the pool of this man's 'handiwork.'

Had I been blowing James, I would have then closed my mouth to swallow, and then opened it again to show that I had swallowed it all. Just like a good girl should. But Lollipop didn't allow me the chance.

Lollipop grabbed the hair on the back of my head with newfound ferocity, whirled my face toward her, then met my open mouth with a deep kiss. Lollipop held me in that open-mouth kiss, and sucked every drop she could from my mouth. I was amazed at her tenacity and the suction that she could muster.

After stealing her prize, she pulled her head away, angled her chin upward with her mouth still open to show off her work--the man's cum that she had sucked from my mouth--then closed her mouth to swallow. She smiled then. The gratitude that she showed this man didn't seem fake.

I looked up to see the oaf's reaction. He was not disappointed. He looked down at us both with such glee that I thought he might cry. His jovial, bovine expression looked like something from an internet meme. Clearly, Lollipop and I had just made this man's night. Possibly his year.

"Why don't you take Lollipop to your room for more play," Frieda's voice returned to its usual seductive flow, "I bet that she really wants to be filled up more. Remember: don't let her waste a drop! But her sister here has more work to do tonight. Thanks as always for staying with us at Lady Lumps."

Frieda tapped me on the shoulder to beckon me away. Despite losing one of his toys, the man seemed too placated to notice. He led Lollipop by the hand toward the elevators, as Frieda pushed me toward the remaining guests.

"You did well, Kimmy," Frieda whispered into my ear, "But your night's just getting started."

***TO BE CONTINUED****