The Band: On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a band slut and everybody knows so no real reason to cover up what I am offering. Not that I am offering right this second, so need to eat. Steph guides me over to gal corner then gets me a plate and heats it up in the microwave. I get to sit there and eat while Martin and Mark are arguing over lyrics.

"Dammit we are not doing a song about how nice it is to have band sluts." They both stare at me.

"You are enjoying it." I am tempted to go shove my fork into Martin's leg.

"I am enjoying it yes, I am also not announcing to the world that I'm an easy little slut. I only told my parents because I had to." Steph squeaks and waves her hands so we look at her.

"I got it, we do it like your come on songs, you guys are talking about the perks of a band slut and us gals can say no." Cade appears and sits with me.

"What are you guys arguing over up here?" So we fill him in. "Well, I think go with Steph's idea, and make sure you add in good parts for Andrea to sing." Everybody looks at me.

"Not me you dorks, the other Andrea."

Couple snorts then Mark and Martin get together to talk lyrics. I help a little here and there, with Steph, but mostly they do it. Which is perfectly fine, they are the ones who come up with our songs. After a while they seem happy with the lyrics so then I have Mark all over me, Martin is going after Steph.

Steph isn't interested, she is going to cook up something to eat because she is hungry. I am a little hungry as well but then Mark is all over me and I want to let him have his slut. Look at Martin, then look at Mark and smile because I haven't been double teamed lately.

"This slut will let you double team her." Mark and Martin are staring at me, with Steph then she giggles and heads for the kitchen.

"I'm making food for Andrea as well so hurry up and fuck her brains out." Martin and Mark look at Steph then back to me so nod and smile.

Little bit like a mad dash down the stairs now. Didn't go all that fast but it seems like it since it seems to happen in a blink to me. I guess I really want to be a double teamed slut. Mark goes past my bed to get a lube, I happen to have a bottle in my drawers so pull it out and whistle. Mark comes back with a groan so I am giggling then get on the bed.

Put the lube behind me and sit on my feet so the one I will sit on can get in. Takes a second for me to realize nobody is getting in.

"Well come on guys, Steph is making food and I am eating for two." Mark and Martin trade a glance.

"Which one of us do you want in your ass?"

"I'm the slut, you guys pick. Heck Mark you were the one all over me so you choose who buggers me."

Mark and Martin trade a look then Mark shrugs and climbs in front of me. As he is getting situated I put a hand down and finger myself so I am quite ready for his wonderful cock inside of me. Martin is getting in behind me, no idea on what he is doing, I am intent on Mark.

"Mark are you sure you don't want to be up my ass?"

"Yes, I remember the conversation. Have heard that it didn't stop hurting either." Smile at him because he is being so wonderful.

"Well then you are about to have your slut." He grins as I climb along his legs.

Once I am above his legs I move around a little so he can get them together. Hand reaching down I grab hold of this thick wonderful cock that will go up me and get me off so well. Then I am pressing against it in the right spot, and slowly sinking down him. I get to choose so I will go slow and enjoy the entire thing sinking inside of me.

Inch after inch sliding inside gets me to reach orgasm and sink the rest of the way. I only managed to get maybe half of him before getting off. End up a little lost on being able to move after that orgasm of way fast but very good. Rather good thing too because Martin has lubed his cock and is coming up behind me.

Would tell him to lube my ass first, but he isn't as big as Mark so probably nothing to worry about. Then Martin is pressing at me and I start to open. Relax and let him gently push his way in, then groan when I part for him and he slides in me. Doesn't go all the way to start at least, my ass is not ready for his length shoving in all the way in one shove.

Do settle against Mark though and let Martin fuck his way up my ass. Also moan a time or two because he seems to be taking his time and I am getting quite hot. So want to be fucked but I'm just letting them do me at their own speed. This slut is double teamed and it is really good, much better to have Mark shoved up my pussy.

Then they are moving and I moan immediately. Their slut is so ready for a fucking and they are giving her one. Feeling those two cocks moving in and out of me at a good speed but not fast, I am working my fast way to orgasm. Mark moves a little under me and speeds up. Oh he is eager to fuck his slut, that thought sends me over and I am moaning fairly loud between them.

Mark grabs my head and kisses me so I get quiet. Not that it matters I am sort of hovering in this happy zone of well fucked double teamed slut. My nipples are rubbing against Mark's chest as I bounce between the two of them. My hips got into things so I am moving between them, they are moving and all of it going in to their slut.

Leaves me one very happy slut. I am serving two men with my body at the same time. I am tightening up around them to increase friction and bring all three of us off faster. Then I am blindsided with another orgasm. Stop moving because this is a good orgasm, back arches, toes curl, and I forgot how to do anything but be a double teamed fucked slut.

So nice to be like this, their cocks moving in and out of me. Just a little fuck toy for their use, and I realize something, I want to be a good little fuck toy. For Mark specifically but just a fuck toy for his enjoyment. Get a little lost wondering if maybe my therapist was wrong on when I would end up in a Master/slave relationship.

Get pulled out of the wonder when I am brought to another orgasm. This orgasm gets better because Martin is flooding my ass with his fluids. So there I am bouncing a little on Mark's cock while Martin is flooding my ass. The fuck toy is in the throws of an orgasm and quite happy. Then Mark is moving harder and that means I am getting him off.

After a little trying I am moving on him better to be a good fuck toy. Then Mark groans and I am being flooded. Keep moving to get all of his fluids in me, can't be a good fuck toy otherwise. Martin has gotten up so I can talk to Mark because I really need to.

"Mark, I want to be your fuck toy." Mark just stares at me, emptying into me still.

"I thought you wanted to be the band slut."

"Not anymore. I want to be your good little fuck toy."

"So is this your love coming back?" Nod then shrug.

"I think so but my therapist said I would have gone to a Master/slave relationship faster than this. Which could mean she was wrong, could also mean I am getting closer and want to be a fuck toy."

"So many questions, though I think I will cut it down to one, what do you mean?" Sigh and get off his cock then curl up against him.

"What I mean is forget the hat, I want to be at your beck and call. Anytime you want to fuck me grab me up and bend me over something. Say so and we will get in bed. I want you to sleep with me so I can be nearby if you get the urge." Mark doesn't say anything for a bit so twist to look up at him.

"You don't want to be the band slut anymore?"

"I enjoyed it but I am your fuck toy now." Mark snorts and chuckles.

"That is not what I expected you to say. I am curious, is this a complete slave thing or just wanting to be a fuck toy?"

"Just a fuck toy. I am at your beck and call for sex, I still will decide things for myself. Come up with my own songs and decide on what is for dinner."

"Sounds nice, though I can't that often. You also like being the band slut so can I tell you to stay the band slut?" Nod and smile.

"Yes you can. I will be the band slut and your fuck toy. I am serious here, if I am already being fucked and you want to have me just grab the lube, keep one in the drawer, and fuck my ass." Look at Mark then grin. "Sorry, it's not my ass, it is your ass. All of me is yours to fuck anytime you want."

"Just not during a concert. Come on I got food made up." Twist to look to find Steph standing there.

I can't decide between groaning and turning red or getting up to get food. Mark decides for me, pushes me out of our bed and Steph grabs my hand. Get pulled up the stairs and then shoved into our gal corner. Connie brings over a plate for me, pancakes so that is nice. She also sits next to me so lean against her.

Connie giggles because I am taller than she is, my ear is pressed against her head. For a moment anyway then I am adjusting so I can eat pancake.

"So Mark's fuck toy?" Sigh and turn red.

"Not the best of terms now, when I was telling Mark it was perfectly fine, now I want to sink into the ground." Connie is giggling again then she pokes me.

"I enjoy how he felt riding atop me so I am calling him a good choice. Still going to ask why you didn't pick a nicer looking guy."

"I think Mark is perfectly handsome. Looks like a geek but that's not a bad thing. I do want to get him in a button up shirt with pocket protector." Steph is giggling now.

"Don't forget glasses and cut his hair shorter." Mark comes over and swats us all on the head.

"I am not doing that." Almost lose my pancakes we are laughing so hard.

"Mark we are teasing you, promise. I like you just the way you are now."

Mark grabs my head then leans in and kisses me. One hell of a great kiss because my toes are curling and I want to serve him my body again. Perhaps it is his body now, or well shit I don't know I just want him having me. Then he isn't kissing me anymore and I'm fairly sure I whimpered.

"Andrea stay with us, eat the pancakes." Sigh then get to work on cutting up bits of pancake to eat.

"Does this mean I can't sleep with you anymore?" Shake my head.

"Mark likes you in bed with me, just means you can cuddle up to him with me." Connie sighs.

"I like cuddling up to you or vice versa." Steph waves her hand.

"So just put Mark on the outside and you can have the very inside draped over her." Not thought of that and it would put me between two people.

"I like that, puts me between two people and I can feel really safe." Cade climbs in gal corner with us.

"I went and looked, there really isn't enough drawer space to add Mark's clothes to yours with Connie in there." Just stare at Cade a second then it occurs there is a question to ask.

"Did I say that loud enough everybody heard it up here?" Everybody shakes their head.

"I was standing there waiting when Martin was flooding you."

"I was talking to the driver, he was getting reports on good truck stops ahead. We got rave reviews on a place but we will stop a little later. Shower will be after food and if you want to stay bare there, shave." Look down and I am getting hair back.

"Mark is the one who suggested shaved, but he hasn't said stay shaved."

"Porn, the women are all shaved." Look at Connie then Steph shakes her head.

"Martin likes porn so we check out the free videos, not all of them are shaved anymore. Mostly they are trimmed to only a triangle above or shaved. There are landing strips and if you go for one of the hairy fetish videos they don't trim." We are all staring at Steph now and she turns red. "I made the same comment, they are all shaved, so Martin searched for hairy."

"I don't get the all natural women who don't shave anything."

"No kidding having hair under your arm is so weird." We are all staring at Cade now because he said that.

"You shave?" Cade grins and shakes his head.

"Don't but did on one tour, she was demanding and that was one of the things she demanded I do. In her words, 'honey if you don't like women you may as well just shave under your arms, makes it easier for those men who are not normal'."

"That is an odd way to put it." Cade grins.

"It was a joke but not really, I did have to shave. She kept making comments about how it's nicer that way."

"I agree on nicer." We all look at Connie and she turns red.

"In high school I had a butch girlfriend, she wanted me to not shave, she liked it that way. We went out for almost six months then she moved so I happily went back to shaving. Liked her but hated not shaving."

"I never got the shaved men in porn." That is surprising.

"I thought all men liked to look at all of a dick and not have hair on it." Cade shakes his head.

"The hair is nice, and it holds some of the smell so if you drop to your knees you are enjoying the smell and taste. Shaved you just get the taste."

"A man to men and you suck dick, there is so much wrong in that statement." We are all laughing now.

Also just sit there and finish off food. Steph winks as Connie is collecting the trash to toss. Stare at Steph then Cade is setting up the burner with the propane tank. Squeak and bounce when Connie comes back with the stuff for s'mores. We get s'mores going then the guys come over so we start trading campfire stories.

Great fun, sitting around making up s'mores and telling the scary campfire tales that are only scary when you are in the forest. Have to admit some are close anyway, hook hand being a prime example. All too soon it comes to an end, because we are pulling up at the truck stop the truckers gave rave reviews over.

Rather good timing, I'm hungry and the s'mores are not really filling. Tasty but would take plenty of them to be filling and not really for that long. Also get stopped from dashing outside because I'm nude. I'm Mark's fuck toy now but that so doesn't mean I want to be a fuck toy for random men. Well that and Cade grabbed my arm and stood there waiting for me to get dressed.

Pick out a covering outfit, simply because I am not giving sex to random men and truckers may not always take no. To be fair chances are best they would listen to no, but it's still a fear I have. I mean I won't ever say no to Mark, but he is the man I want to serve with my body. Then we are exiting the bus and the place looks nice.

Course nice is country, I mean the walls are wood and there are benches set up. There are carvings of cowboys, on their horse and not.

"God I hope I can remember Rider's on the Storm." Cade snorts and is laughing.

"It's not that bad of a country place, there is a jukebox but they got current music and not just country."

Then we are going inside and the place went farther country. We are in a store section and it's got cowboy hats, belt buckles and then the stuff you need on long road trips. Also have the wheel flaps with the shapely girl shape. The rest of the girls waited for me and we get shown to a big booth, with a round table so we all fit fine.

Mostly we fit because we are all thin and this booth is designed for big men to sit in since truckers seem to all have a gut. At least looking around that is what I am seeing, there is the band guys, all sorta thin and in shape. Then there are the truckers and just about all of them are not thin, but then they also sit in a truck all day so staying thin is a bitch.

Waitress comes and we get menus then give our drink orders. She has taken like three steps and I want to sink into the damn ground.

"Pinky here is now Mark's fuck toy." Groan and reach across to smack Steph.

"He is handsome but why fuck toy?" Sigh and look down for a moment.

"Fuck toy because I want to serve him me anytime he wants. I didn't say anything else like pet or slave because I want him in me all the time, anything else I'm not ready to admit."

"So you are making progress on love?" Nod and smile.

"Yes, probably will love Mark but I can't say that because pushing it can make me hate who I am trying to love."

"I'd rather you love me but he is a really good lover." Sigh and poke Connie.

"I am not bisexual so you won't get anything but friend out of me." Steph snorts.

"You do fuck her."

"True, though really she licks. I've licked her back but that is just because I'm not good at not returning the favor."

"So what if I got a strap on?" Stare at Connie a second then shrug.

"I don't know, I mean you are so short." We all giggle for a bit then spend a while looking around until our waitress comes back.

We got drinks and she wants to take our orders and we didn't look. Makes me feel like a bitch so dive into the menu and get chicken fried steak. Most of us order that in fact, they don't do burgers here which is actually nice. Burgers has been a constant so far and will stay that way. Which is fine since they are tasty, but occasionally something else is always good.

"So what are we going to do with Andrea?" Look at Steph confused for a second.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we need to get her singing more. Be good to do it besides when we are all in the big band."

"True, but then we are going to teach her how and let her form or join a band when we get home." Andrea waves her hand.

"Why not us three form a band." Steph sucks in a breath then grins at me so put my hands up.

"Hang on, we don't have a drummer. I mean if we are doing a chick band we need a drummer." Steph looks at Connie.

"Connie could do that." Connie tosses up her hands.

"No, I can't play and not trying again. My brother wanted me to play with him, we have a drum set so he got me on that."

"Why not Madison?" Look at Cade then over at Madison who shakes her head.

"I don't want to get up in front of people. I took a job waitressing to work on that and it's not really helping, I'd probably freeze." Hard to argue with that, then I got a good joke.

"I know, Cade can be the drummer, he can shave there and put him in a dress." Steph snorts and is giggling, Cade is glaring at me.

"I do not look like a woman, and I can't play the drums. Learned guitar, it's good to get a guy in the mood for a fucking if you sing to him first." Look down then over at Cade and stick my tongue out.

"All I have to do is say fuck me."

We are all laughing for a bit because I'm right, but then I have big boobs. Course it is also easier to find straight men and they always seem to be horny. Food shows up so we are all admiring our plates. The steak is big and drenched in country gravy with mashed taters under there somewhere. Well can see a little of the tater, and steak, but for the most part it's all gravy.

Get a side bowl of peas so this is an impressive array of steak and tater. Also just eat at first, it smells wonderful and we are hungry.

"So what's it like to be a fuck toy?" Just stare at Steph a second.

"Not sure, I just declared that today." Gets me glared at.

"Come on seriously."

"Well I'm not sure how it will work with Mark, but what I want is at his beck and call I am fucked. I do mean that, he gets a hankering for an ass fucking, my ass is the one fucked, wants pussy mine is there to be filled."

"What about blowjobs?" Sigh and look down.

"I got a big mouth but it's still hard to suck him off." Cade waves his hand.

"Getting a blowjob isn't as nice as getting to fuck someone. You won't get asked to suck him off."

"I have done it, he asked if I would and I do like to. It was not the most wonderful of blowjobs to give for me, but he enjoyed which is the important part." Andrea waves her hand.

"So you literally want to please him?" Nod and smile.

"Yes, I want to give him pleasure, it's all I can think about doing right now. I want to love him, but all I can feel right now is an overriding desire to give him pleasure. I'm not sure if I am falling in love with him or want to call him master." Connie leans into me.

"Does it matter?" Think about it and shake my head.

"Not really, it is progress and I want that. I am doing better than I was and that is awesome. Course it is also awesome to be his fuck toy." Connie and Steph nod, Andrea looks curious.

1...1011121314...18