The Band: On Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just I don't want him to decide everything. I have my own thoughts and wants, which means not giving up all control. I know that a Master/slave relationship is like any other with certain adjustments. Mostly in the master is the one who decides what happens, and she gets to make suggestions, but it's still not something I want.

I want Mark to not fuck someone else, but I can't forbid it. Heck he told me to keep being the band slut. Which is great because it is enjoyable, and he can't fuck me as often as I am used to now. Doesn't mean I can't not want him to fuck others. Which is such a what the hell thing since he told me to.

Once we get practice done for our new band so to speak, not filled yet, we go back to the big bus. I decide on lying down, since I keep falling asleep after the concert I should sleep more before. Even manage to sleep some then I am being poked.

"Pinky you are eating for two so you should." Shake my head and look at Mark, then down at his hands, he is holding a bag of fast food.

"Oh, yes, should I go upstairs?"

"Nah we can sit here and eat." Smile at Mark then frown.

"Do you usually eat in bed?" I have horror visions of the things growing in the forgotten corners of his bed now.

"Nope, though this isn't exactly what you call a bed, more of a cot you sleep on since there is no bed." We are distributing the contents of the bag, we both get a burger and fries, drinks are on the floor until Mark pulls them up.

"These are pretty darn comfortable." Mark puts his hands up.

"They are comfortable but I always think of a bed being in the middle of the room."

"Your bed was against the wall and not much of a walkway on one side."

"The room wasn't that big either."

"Would have been more room if you had a smaller bed."

"That was the size my parents bought when we needed bigger." Just stare at Mark and grin when I get a thought.

"You had the race car bed."

"Paul had the race car bed, I had a music bed. I've always been into music." That so bears a question cause I've never heard of a music bed.

"Music bed?" Mark nods and grins.

"It was your basic kid bed, you know had drawers under and everything. What made it a music bed was simply Dad got an artist to put in music notes on it. The headboard had a spot to put a stereo and then speakers at the corners." Stare at Mark then giggle picturing him dancing on his bed.

"You danced on your bed?" Mark turns red and nods.

"I was never all that good at it and mostly danced off the mattress but I did. Enough about the embarrassing things I did, what sort of a bed did you have?" Sigh and turn red because it's kind of embarrassing.

"I had a princess bed. Except we have always been on the poor side so what I had was a bed that Dad got posts to put on with a canopy. I think thirty stuffed animals that were my subjects."

"May as well tell him about our tea parties." Stare at Steph and so want to sink into the damn earth right the fuck now, Mark though is chuckling.

"I got drafted into attending those with my sister Andrea. How long have you two known Martin?"

"Since high school, his parents moved there then."

"Steph why are you down here?" She grins and winks at me.

"Wanted to make sure you weren't killing him." Stare at her then look at Mark and I get it.

"You fucked Andrea upstairs?"

"Yeah, she wanted to experience it before you decide I'm your husband, how she put it." Sigh and look down, upset a little that he rode her though mostly glad it's over.

"I can't tell if I am going to that or not. I mean for all I know I am your fuck toy because I want to be your pet. I mean I enjoy being the submissive girl for the enjoyment of men. I don't feel love toward anyone however so for all I know this is me wanting to be a good little pet." Steph comes in and gives me a hug.

"This is you moving toward love. Now if Mark can get it up get the sex over with because we are going back in to the place in an hour." Stare at Steph until she goes back upstairs then look at Mark, I am nude and can get ready for his enjoyment fast if he wants me.

Mark snorts then starts collecting the trash. I help with that since I do sleep here and so not sleeping on a dirty pad that doesn't move. Trash collected I am excited because he will make use of me. Then he is guiding me to lie down, next to him. Sigh and snuggle right on in to him because if I'm not being used for his pleasure I'm cuddling.

"You want sex?" Look up at him and shrug.

"If you want to roll us over and slide inside of me I can let you in." Mark just stares at me a second.

"So you are moving toward calling me master?"

"No idea, I still just want to be your fuck toy. Part of that is being ready for your use whenever you want." Mark frowns and I realize I put that poorly so put my hand up. "What that means is I want you. I want your hard cock sliding inside of me. So you rolling us over and pulling it out will have me horny fast because I want it."

"Does sound a little like you love me." Nod and shrug.

"I want to experience love again, but not there yet. I am only lusting after you heavily."

Mark snorts and pulls me back to him so I settle and just enjoy the feeling of being pressed up to him. Just stay there, on my part dozing, until it's time for us to go back into the concert hall. Cade and Connie make a point of standing there with me to make sure I get dressed. Mark walks ahead laughing though I'm not sure if I would have listened if he said to stay naked.

I want to please him but that is with my body and following his orders doesn't factor in. At least I think so, probably best to not test that. At least not right now and definitely not with no clothes while going someplace with plenty of strange men. I still freak out when put in a situation where I may end up being raped again.

Definitely shouldn't go around naked except on the bus, and in the shower. Not that you can't shower wearing clothes, just not a good idea. Steph has the idea of getting us girl rockers out on stage while folk are filing in. We do Blues music while we wait for the place to fill, then it comes time to do the introduction of our new band and I am getting pointed at, then shoved.

Luckily, well I don't feel lucky and even would rather there is a hole to fall in, there is a mic set up at the front of the stage. Course it's not really the front, it is a rounded stage so this mic is set up in the spot where everyone on the front row can look at it. In my outfit that means every single guy is drooling and there are flashes everywhere.

"For those way in the back, there is a second gal up here with pink hair. She can sing and I got yanked into another band, though not precisely a band yet, we are borrowing a drummer. Once the tour is over we will hold auditions for a gal drummer." Pause to look back at Woody and wink. "Course if there is a dull knife out there we can take his balls and call it a chick band." Crowd is hooting and I'm fairly sure some knives are waved. "Thinking about it, I don't think we could catch him anyway. So for your listening pleasure you have the Pinkies, with a guest drummer."

The crowd is cheering so we let them calm down and figure out which song goes first. We all feel like an idiot for not thinking of this earlier. Also decide on the one about being a fuck toy. Which means every eye in the place is looking right at me, though Andrea sings it. I don't much like doing the refrain on this song.

Next song is the one about being bi among us straights. Then we do the lesbian longing song and get to get off stage. We need more songs for our chick band that is obvious. We are getting cheers however so they liked us. Always a good sign, and we are getting stopped by Connie as the guys go on stage for the next band.

"Do you guys want me to find handsome men to get backstage?" I am shaking my head though Andrea answers.

"Yes find a goodly number of them." Connie nods then giggles looking at me shaking my head.

"Don't worry Pinky it won't be a huge number. Andrea doesn't want to let me lick her so she needs guys." Toss up my hands.

"Six to eight men a bus, hard to not get enough cock on the bus." Andrea squeaks and turns red so now we are all giggling.

"I don't want to fuck the guys, but I do want to talk to them."

"You sang the fuck toy song and you have pink hair. The guys will assume you are me and want to have sex."

"There will be security in the band room, and could you go have a discussion elsewhere before the hands ask you for sex?" We all stare at Cade then they head for the band rooms while I go over to Cade.

"Sorry Cade, go back to trying to get a guy under you." Cade grins while a number of the hands toss up their hands.

"Perhaps found me one, right now we are enjoying the concert."

Giggle and head for the band room, the second one rather. This concert hall only has two band rooms though they are huge. At a guess I would say each sitting section of the band rooms could house an entire orchestra. Going in I find there are three groups, my band is sitting at the far end, Martin's is near the door, with Steph and Andrea sitting together. Also get waved at so head for Steph and Andrea.

"I was thinking we could do a song about what it's like for a stage hand." Stare at Andrea then look at Steph.

"Little odd but really it makes sense, why not sing about the stuff nobody talks about?" Steph has a point.

"True, but then you are going on stage next and I am going on after that, we can't write this right now." Steph shakes her head and Andrea puts her hand up.

"I will do it, go ask the hands about their job and see what it is like."

"There is one thing, you have pink hair. The groupies are getting let back here soonish so they will swarm you, and the hands will probably want sex."

"They will have the groupies." Steph waves her hand.

"The only groupies getting back here soon are for those guys, all guys so they will have women. The only guys getting back with their groupies will be boyfriends or gay." Steph has a point.

"Alright go ask questions, and take notes. I'd give you my phone but it's on the bus." Mark makes a noise and hops up to come over to hand Andrea a phone.

"Here use mine, it can record the conversation and there is a writing program, can do both at the same time."

Andrea takes the phone and hops up to go out there. Since nobody else thanked him I get up and go right over to Mark and lay in a hot kiss. Mark grabs me up and lays me under him on the sofa. Fairly sure we would have gone to sex if Steph didn't poke him. So instead I get taken over to my band and she goes to her's.

Lie down on a section of the sofa, not an empty sofa. The sofas in the band room are the open square version so there is plenty of sofa to sit on. Woody is sitting straight across from me, his hands moving like he is drumming are a little hypnotic. Next thing I know we are going on stage, at least this is easy, we sit around to wait not get ready to perform on stage.

Do our set and get the rest on stage with us to finish off. Plenty of screaming when we finish, and even more when we get off stage, plenty of groupies are in the hallway. I also get surrounded, because as I said there are plenty of groupies and they are wanting to walk with us. Fairly sure I squeaked.

In any event I have a couple of the security guys around me with Mark, mostly so I don't freak about the security guys. Most likely this was arranged by Cade because he is behind us, probably staring at Mark's ass. Have to admit he has a nice ass then I do freak. I can't even tell what happened, we are walking for the door to the second band room when I shriek and jump in Mark's arms.

Suppose means I am falling for him, which is great, but the freaking out part rather sucks. Also find that Mark is having problems standing with me in his arms. I'm not ninety pounds when wet but also not a large gal so he should handle holding me. Get saved from falling by Woody so look at him, then look at Mark and roll my eyes.

"You are going to weight lift." Mark sighs while Woody is chuckling.

"I didn't expect to end up carrying you."

"I didn't expect to do that either but still, I am not fat and you can't walk while carrying me."

"Not fat yet and if you are done freaking let's go in the band room." Turn red then get set on my feet again so poke Steph.

"Did you even see what happened that I freaked about?" One of the security guys turns red and puts his hand up.

"I was jostled in to you a little, complete accident on my part." Look around and realize there are no groupies out here so I sort of freaked without an audience perhaps.

"Not your fault I suppose, so many people around gives me a hair trigger. I am embarrassed about it." Mark puts his arm around me.

"We will go in now, you are to stand next to me until we finish with the autographs then I will take you to sit next to me."

Nod and nestle in closer to him so that is how we go in the band room. Plenty of screaming, about half the room was not walking to here with us I think. Hard to keep track and plenty of the groupies want the band to sign their disc. Which is pretty darn awesome, they like the band and not just lusting after me.

In a turn for the funny one of the guys in the band room is gay. I'm talking the type you would call a fairy if you were a threatened guy. He comes over to me to get my autograph and gushes about my outfit and how he is jealous of my boobs. His hands wave around as he talks and honestly in a dress with shaving of his body, he would look like a woman, even has a gals hair style.

The funny part is him talking to Mark, he fawns all over Mark. Mark takes it well but I get a few looks with the big eyes. As if he is lost and has no idea what to do. I am giggling a little and definitely feeling better. Also the last one to ask for autographs so Mark takes my arm and we head for a sitting area.

Can't help myself, I take the gay man's arm and he comes right along with us. Get glared at when we sit, the gay man next to me. Mostly I think Mark just wanted to get away from him because he had no idea what to do with him. On my part I went into a conversation with him, mostly on fashion which is great fun.

Mostly the fun is a discussion on what the groupies are wearing. The guys in here don't like that, there are goodly number of them. In my defense, if they didn't want to be made fun of for their outfits they should have dressed better. Not that pants and a shirt is a horrible look, just some of the guys have an undershirt on.

Which means they work in an office and took off their work shirt to attend the concert. Which isn't a bad idea, most office workers don't own that many work shirts. Just if you want to attend a concert not wearing office attire, bring a change of clothes to work and change in the bathroom. Not that all of them are dressed like that, two look to be painters and didn't bother changing clothes.

After a while Cade comes over, we are loading up and going to leave soon. Little sadly we part ways with the groupies. I'm mostly sad about leaving my new friend, he was great fun. Mark though seems to be glad we are leaving now, not that he is going to get laid now. At least probably, he did Andrea earlier and doesn't recover that fast.

Something of a darn thing, I'd really like for him to have me. Also did not do the hat today so we will have to all go upstairs and do the hat. At least probably, though before we get on the buses we group up, I'm confused on this then Andrea is next to me.

"I want to ride with you and Steph so we can work on this new song." Stare at her for a second.

"Suppose we can do that, where is Connie?" Look around and find Connie standing next to me.

"I'd rather not lose your bed." Roll my eyes.

"Andrea doesn't want me. Besides it's good if we rotate us sluts some. Fairly sure Madison wants to get more of Martin, which I get, he felt good when he was in me. He finishes too fast but I think that was more the situation than his staying power." Connie giggles and shakes her head.

"I was thankful for it, and don't think he got laid again until you became a fuck toy." Steph snorts.

"I let him back atop the next day."

Cade whistles and waves so we split up and get on our buses, though don't leave right away. Connie got Andrea's acoustic bass and brought it over to the big bus. Then we get under way with most of us upstairs, the guys perhaps wanting the hat to be done. Gal corner gets invaded, Mark sits with me while Andrea and Steph get sodas.

"How come you don't ever go and get sodas?" Look up at Mark and wink.

"Because I am the mistress." Mark snorts and chuckles.

"Come on seriously."

"No idea honest. I enjoy cooking and everything but they always go and get it." Steph and Andrea come back with sodas and a bag of chips.

"I took a ton of notes and while we don't have to I made it a little bit of a downer song." Stare at Andrea then Steph hands over the phone.

"Here read it, I'm going with her. Being a stage hand is not the best of professions for appreciation."

Steph has a point, I haven't thanked a hand so far. Reading it I'm agreeing with Andrea as well, there is a good amount of work for the hand. I mean they get the stage set for the band, are on call if anything goes wrong. Not to mention if the band does something that requires things taken on or off the stage.

They are also the people who help keep backstage free of the groupies unless they get a pass. They get the groupies to the right band room, make sure the band goes to the right room. Course in the case of the band they assist the roadies. Generally are called on to help security, about half the time the stage hands wear a shirt that says security.

I mean dang, the highlight of their day has to be the concert actually going with no problems. Probably why they become stage hands for a concert hall, instant and complete access to the concerts. Also a job, while it is a little heavy on the activity it pays fairly well. The best part is simply, one of the hands comments on it has dental coverage, which is a little rare.

"Do you think, make it has dental the refrain?" Steph and Andrea stare at me then giggle.

"That would work, make it a bit like the fuck toy song." Look at Mark and sigh, though he is grinning.

"I think we should rename the song, I mean it's about recovery not being a fuck toy."

"You said you like being a fuck toy."

"I do like being a fuck toy but calling the song fuck toy song is embarrassing."

"I don't remember you calling it fuck toy song on stage." Look up at Mark and sigh, then snuggle up tighter to him.

"We didn't, it was called that by the groupies."

"We never named it." Steph has a point, though really what else can we call it, it's about being a fuck toy.

"Also about being a fuck toy. I mean it's not really what the song is about, but it is what the song is about." Andrea looks confused for a second then shrugs.

"We can call it recovery on the album, only been played once. Also who wants to write this down since I don't think we should leave it only on the phone." Look up at Mark with doe eyes.

"Would you take notes for us?" He looks at me and snorts.

"Yes I will take notes for you. First, are you sluts going to take names or pick one again?" Look at Steph and she shrugs.

"Can skip a day, I had Martin earlier today. Andrea was laid at the same time so Pinky is the only one who hasn't." Look up at Mark and climb fully in his lap.

"All I want is Mark anyway." Mark smiles and grabs my head to give me a kiss that literally curls my toes, which is painful in these boots.

"Get off my lap so I can take notes."

Climb off wishing I was taking my outfit off for his enjoyment. Instead I sit next to him and we work on the lyrics. The refrain brings the song up while the rest paints it as a bad job. Perhaps not bad but a thankless job with plenty of work to it. Not that it's different from most jobs, musicians and actors are noticed, everyone else is ignored while at work.

1...1213141516...18