The Bang Gang Gets Down

Story Info
A gang of teens, a house party, and some post-party fun.
9.6k words
4.6
55k
35

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't already, please read my series Romping on Winter Break and the Sneaky Sleepover, as those are precursors to this story as well as future additions to this series. I'm having way too much fun writing about Beth and her escapades, and if you're interested in some group antics with a little bit of teenage drama mixed in, this may be of interest to you. Any comments or constructive criticism is just what I need to keep the ol' engine humming, if you are keen to oblige. Enjoy!

MaiaEmpire

***

"Oh my god Brooke, don't stop!" I moaned.

I pinched my pale pink nipples as I lay on my back, with my girlfriend Brooke's face buried in my crotch. As she sucked on my clit, I felt her fingers pound in and out of my soaking wet pussy. Her fingertips grazed its inner walls and sent jolts up my spine. My head dropped backwards onto my pillow, and I felt my breath quicken as I inched towards orgasm.

Brooke had slept over the night before, which was nothing out of the ordinary. Well, except that it was a test run of our new arrangement for sleepovers; namely that we get naked and spend all night fucking each other's brains out. We had had sex with each other for the first time over two weeks ago, at the start of winter break. We snuck out with our respective boyfriends to Long Island for a week-long getaway, and had a sex marathon with the four of us, experimenting in every way imaginable. However, last night was the first night that Brooke and I spent together alone: not as simply best friends, but as lovers. And dear lord, was it amazing.

After we made love last night, we slept in each other's arms and stayed in bed until almost noon. We simply cuddled and held each other, not wanting to make too much noise while my parents were still in the house. Of course, when my mom knocked on my door to let Brooke and me know they were running a few errands in town, it was less than five seconds after they pulled out of the driveway that we tackled each other and devoured each other's mouths. I had eaten out Brooke first, and when I finished it was her turn to reciprocate. And she was doing a damn good job.

I felt my orgasm building up inside of me as Brooke's tongue danced on my clit, and with a soundless gasp I exploded and came. I didn't stop panting as Brooke lapped up every drop of cum out of me, and when she looked up past my mound and into my eyes I grabbed her hair and pulled her up for a deep kiss. Her soft and sweaty body settled on top of my own, our breasts mashing together, and I tasted myself on her tongue as we made out. After a few minutes of this, she raised herself above me, her pelvis still pressed against mine. Her long, dark brown hair cascaded downwards as she gazed at me with her dazzling brown eyes.

"God, Beth, I love you so much," she whispered.

I reached up, and stroked her cheek. "I love you too, my beautiful Brooke."

She lay back down on top of me, burying her face in my hair as her arms creeped around me into an embrace. I hugged her back tightly, loving the feel of her smooth frame on top of me. I kissed her cheek, and with that Brooke rolled off me and stretched out her arms. I sat up, my full pink breasts still sensitive as I flexed my back. I started combing back my shoulder-length, dark blonde hair back behind my ears and out of my face.

"You did something different with your fingers," said Brooke, who was settling back on the pillows.

"Different good, or different bad?"

"Oh, definitely different good! I think you're getting better at this lesbian sex thing!"

I laughed softly. "Well, we are getting a lot of practice in. Making up for lost time, I suppose."

Brooke gave me a wide smile. "I know, right? I wish that we had started fooling around like this years ago. I mean, you're only the second girl I've ever had sex with, but even that was just one time. I never seriously considered making a move on another girl, let alone you."

"For me, it just never crossed my mind. Sex with girls, I mean. I guess I was too into boys to think about girls." I glanced back and regarded Brooke carefully. "You know, I have been thinking about girls lately. I mean, when I'm not thinking about you or Rylan."

"Really, now?" Brooke raised an eyebrow. "You're fantasizing about girls when you're not around your boyfriend or your girlfriend?"

We shared a chuckle. "Well, to be fair, I am thinking about Rylan and you constantly." I turned towards her, sitting cross-legged. "But seriously, I've been noticing other girls ever since we got back from Long Island. And not just noticing; really fantasizing about it. It's kind of like, like -"

"- Like someone took a blindfold off of you," Brooke interrupted, "and now you can't help but see things clearly!"

I clapped my hands together. "Exactly!"

Brooke raised herself on her elbows, her bare breasts jiggling as she did so. "Beth, sweetie, I know exactly how you feel. Remember when I told you I spent the night with Counselor Megan in her cabin?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, it was the same for me. Even though it was just that one time, after that night I couldn't help looking at the other girls at camp differently. Just showering with the other girls at camp was a struggle to not gawk at them like a horny idiot!

"Well, you certainly play it cool. I sure as hell didn't notice anything was up," I replied.

"But you know," Brook said, as she sat up with her legs beneath her, "there's no reason we couldn't play around with other girls. I mean, hell, we've been sharing our boyfriends with each other, I wouldn't mind keeping the momentum going and share a few girls!"

"I was hoping you would say something like that! I didn't know how cool you'd be with me wanting to fool around with other girls."

"C'mon Beth, you know how super cool I am!" Brooke grinned. "After all, I let you borrow Mark's cock and take it up your ass!"

I snickered loudly, covering my face which was simultaneously blushing and smiling. "Well, your boyfriend does have a nice cock."

"Rylan's cock isn't half bad either, you lucky girl, you."

We sat for a moment, just smiling and looking at each other, possibilities just swimming through our slutty little brains. It was good to know that we each had a partner in crime. There was a lot about my sexuality that I wanted to explore - with guys and girls - and it was comforting to know she was on the same page as me.

Brooke broke the silence. "Speaking of boyfriends, I should have texted Mark ages ago. He was in the city with his parents last night, and I haven't messaged him since yesterday afternoon."

"Well, you've been preoccupied with girl-on-girl sex this whole time," I replied.

"Very true," said Brooke, "but this girl will need her boyfriend and his lovely cock eventually."

"I see," I said with mock hurt, "so it's wham, bam, thank you ma'am, and then ditch me at the first sign of penis?"

"If it's any consolation," said Brooke with a sly wink, "he doesn't eat pussy half as well as you, sweetheart!"

Brooke stood up from the bed and walked over to her overnight bag which lay on the floor against my dresser. She bent down, her pussy flashing from beneath her curvy little ass, and dug out her phone. Tapping away at it, she stepped over to my vanity in the corner and sat down to focus on it. Since my lovely Brooke was engaged in messaging her boyfriend, I decided to step into my bathroom to wash off the sweat and sex from our fuck session.

I switched on the light to my quaint private bathroom. I was pretty lucky that my family lived in a large enough house and it was only the three of us, so of course I got a bathroom all to myself. Not much; just a small little shower, a sink, and a closet full of cosmetics, but it was mine; mine, I tell you! I slapped some toothpaste on my toothbrush, and as I brushed I appraised myself in the mirror.

Staring back at me was a girl who had definitely been up to no good last night; my dark blonde hair had some serious bedhead and my pale pink skin had flushes of red. I was a bit annoyed to see I had small love bites from Brooke on my slender neck, as well as little red marks on my pink tits. Easily hidden, but goddamnit, Brooke, I'm trying to be discreet! I spit out my toothpaste into the sink, and climbed into my shower. I made sure to wash from top to tail, rinsing out my hair and making sure I was all soaped up down below. I had shaved my pussy the day before, so I was still smooth all over, just like Brooke was.

I was moderately disappointed that Brooke didn't join me in the shower, but when I heard my parents arrive downstairs I figured we'd better err on the side of caution and behave for the rest of the afternoon. If there was anyone that I did not want to know about Brooke and me, it was my parents. No way in hell was I explaining all of that to them. When I came out wrapped in a towel with my hair clipped up, Brooke was still naked and hammering away at her phone to Mark.

"Well, fun news," said Brooke brightly, lowering her phone.

"Sorry, no more fun, my parents are downstairs."

Brooke stuck out her tongue. "No, you goof. Mark says there's a party tonight. He wants to know if we want to make an appearance, and then head to his place afterward. You know," she winked, "just the four of us!"

I stood looking at my full-length mirror, examining my hair and toying my tresses. "Sounds good. I'm assuming Rylan would meet us at the party?"

"Yeah, Rylan already talked to him. Mark said that he will pick us up, and we can meet up with Rylan there. We'll schmooze a little, and after that...the real party will commence!"

I smiled as I fingered my hair. The four of us, together for the first time since we royally fucked each other for a week straight. A rush of lust blinked through me, remembering every depraved act we did together, and looking forward to more.

"Alright, it's a plan," I said. I unclipped my hair, and dropped my towel. "I'll tell my mom and dad we're going out tonight, and we'll just lounge around here until then. Uh, Brooke? Hello?"

Brooke's eyes had dropped to my chest, and quickly shot up to my eyes. "Oh, ah, looks good to me," she grinned, licking her lips.

I covered my breasts with my hands, crushing them against my chest. "Don't even think about it. I just showered, and you still smell like sex!"

Brooke tilted back, spreading her legs and biting her finger seductively. "I guess I'm just a dirty little girl. Wanna get dirty with me, again?" She flashed a wicked grin.

I scrunched up my face, knowing I had to be firm or I'd be on top of her in a heartbeat. Still clutching my breasts with one arm I pointed to my bathroom door. "Listen, Ms. Slutty, stop tempting me and go hose off! No more pussy for you!" I blinked for a moment. "Well, no more pussy while my parents are in the house!"

Brooke huffed, but she stood up and sashayed into the bathroom. "You'll owe me later."

I winked at her. "You know it. Now shoo!"

While Brooke showered, I slipped on some gray sweatpants and a white camisole. I was brushing my hair at my vanity, as Brooke emerged, still toweling off. Her long dark brown hair was put up in such an adorable way, and she slipped into light pink flannel bottoms and a pink t-shirt.

We went down to the kitchen for lunch and to tell my mom about our plans for the evening. She was fine with us going out - it was Saturday after all - and she even extended my curfew until 1 AM as long as we dropped Brooke off at her house. I scanned mom and dad for any odd or suspicious looks towards Brooke or me about last night, but I sensed nothing from them. Ah, the perfect crime. It made me confident that my secret sex-ladden sleepovers with Brooke weren't going to be an issue going forward.

Brooke and I spent most of the afternoon lounging in our PJs, watching TV in the living room and playing on our phones. We even painted each other's toes. It was surprisingly on par with how our sleepovers usually went. Mom fussed over Brooke as she usually did - she adored Brooke and treated her like a second daughter - and I messaged Rylan back and forth. I teased him about the sexy details of our sleepover, though to be fair Rylan had seen plenty of Brooke and me fucking each other firsthand on Long Island.

The afternoon crawled lazily by, and eventually Brooke and I went back upstairs to get ready for the evening. Since Brooke wasn't going to stop home, I let her borrow a pleated black skater skirt with a white top while I decided to go with a red dress that went to the mid-thigh and flared out.

"Hey Beth," said Brooke, "I dare you to not wear panties tonight!"

I giggled. "I won't if you won't."

"You're on!" she retorted as we slipped off our pajamas, pinching each other all over and giggling. I loved how we could be more physical with each other now that we were lovers. Sure, we touched each other before, but now it was enhanced: I had fucked this beautiful girl, and would do so again, so I could touch her however I wanted! I was more than happy to let her touch me in return.

We eased into our outfits - sans panties, of course - and took turns fixing our hair and doing our makeup. Neither of us needed too much, honestly. A light foundation, a little mascara and blush, with a matching shade of lipstick and we were pretty much set. Lots of puckering and posing together in the mirror. Yes indeed, we were a hot little pair.

While I was retouching my nail polish, Mark texted Brooke and said he was heading out and that he'd be at my house by six. We grabbed our purses, and Brooke her overnight bag, and we headed downstairs for a quick bite before Mark arrived.

"Oh my goodness," exclaimed my mom seeing the two of us enter the kitchen, "you two girls look so pretty!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Evans," replied Brooke politely.

"You're welcome, dear. Now Beth, I know I extended curfew to one o'clock but I expect you home not one minute beyond, young lady!"

"Oh, mother, you know that I'm always home on time!"

"And you know I have to remind you! Part of the job! I am your mother after all, and I know you are a good girl." My mom gave me a big hug as I rolled my eyes, and I looked over her shoulder to see Brooke mouthing: "sooooo good!" while licking her lips and fluttering her eyelashes. I grimaced at her and she grinned.

We quickly reheated a bit of pasta from the fridge, making sure to eat it without smudging our lipstick, when we saw a pair of headlights pull into the driveway. Brooke's phone dinged, alerting that Mark had arrived. We went to the entryway closet to toss our winter coats over our outfits.

"Have a good time, hon," said my dad, barely glancing up from his tablet at his chair.

"One o'clock, Beth!" shouted my mom.

"I'm always on time! Goodbye, mother!" I shouted back, as Brooke and I stepped outside into the chilly air. It wasn't as cold as last night, though I did feel a distinct breeze shoot up my dress and right into my panty-less cooch. I think Brooke felt it as well, as she squeaked and rushed to Mark's car. Mark stood outside of the passenger's side, leaning against the hood and smiling. Mark was quite handsome: dark, shaggy hair with a nice bit of rebellious stubble. He was tall, with a solid, athletic build. He wore a dark winter coat with black jeans, and I knew firsthand what Mark was packing underneath. My pussy quivered slightly as I remembered Mark's lovely cock, though it could have partially been from the chilly air.

"Hey, beautiful," Mark said coolly, as she scooped Brooke into his arms, giving her a long and passionate kiss which she enthusiastically returned.

"I missed you, babe," said Brooke once their kiss broke.

"I missed you more, babe," said Mark, going in for another kiss.

"Break it up, you two," I interrupted. "Plenty of time for that after we get out of the cold!"

"You know it, Beth!" replied Mark. "Here, let me get the door for you two." He opened the passenger door for Brooke to slide inside, and opened the back door for me. I could smell him as I slid past him and into the back seat, and he smelled earthy and manly. I definitely wouldn't mind if Brooke let me borrow him again. Well, at least until after I had Rylan for a bit.

"So ladies," said Mark as he got into the driver's seat, "did you have fun last night?"

"Oh, you know it," Brooke responded. "We lezzed out all night."

"Fuckin' hot! What did you girls do with each other?"

I laughed. "Pretty much everything you and Rylan watched us do to each other on Long Island!"

"I see," grinned Mark, "so you fucked Brooke's ass with a strap on dildo? Hot!"

Brooke and I snorted with laughter. "Well, y'know," I explained, "there were a few acts of depravity we weren't able to reenact. Unfortunately, I do not have a strap-on."

"Yet!" interjected Brooke. "We may have to get one of those eventually, Beth my dear."

"We certainly shall, Brooke my dear," I demured, "and then after I'm done fucking your ass, I get to fuck dear Mark's!"

"Ha! Bring it on!" Mark said with a smirk. "I'm looking forward to getting the Bang Gang back together for some of that action tonight."

"The Bang Gang?" asked Brook, quizzically.

Mark chuckled. "Yeah, I thought up the name a couple of days ago for the four of us. The Bang Gang! Gotta nice ring to it, eh?"

"The Bang Gang. Right." I rolled my eyes. Mark was dumb in the cutest way possible.

"So is the fourth member of this Bang Gang at our destination?" Brooke paused. "Actually, where the hell are we going?"

"To Pete Harrison's place. His parents are out tonight, so he invited half of the lacrosse team over, and the other half of us are showing up anyway. I think Rylan's the one supplying the beer, so he's already over there."

I smiled as I thought about Rylan. Since the two of us consummated our relationship, we were now officially a couple and I was looking forward to showing him off tonight in front of everyone. Of course he supplied the alcohol; Rylan was one of, if not the richest, students at our school and since his parents were always away working, Rylan simply had someone on his family's kitchen staff buy alcohol for him. There was no shortage of booze whenever Rylan was concerned. And it was good shit, too.

The three of us joked around, and less than ten minutes later we started seeing parked cars on the street, so we knew we were close. Pete Harrison lived in one of those affluent neighborhoods, his house being a white two story brick house that was bustling with people walking up his driveway to the party. Mark parked down the street, and the three of us kept to the sidewalk, Brooke latching onto Mark's arm and I followed behind them. My dress was slightly unsuitable for a chilly December night, so I was eager to get inside and get warm with my boy.

The party wasn't in full swing yet, and our host Pete greeted Mark at the door with a fist bump and showed us the room where we could drop off our winter gear. Mark chatted him up as Brooke and I slipped off our coats and adjusted our dresses in the coat room. Since no one else was in there, I made sure to reach under Brooke's skirt to pinch her bare butt. She winked and wagged her finger at me, and we laughed as we hooked arms and joined the party.

There were only a couple dozen people there, most of whom were milling around the living room and dining room. A keg was on prominent display on the kitchen counter, and Brooke and I made our way there while we assessed the crowd. We knew most of the people here; we smiled at the cool ones and avoided eye contact with the ones we knew were rich brats as we made our way to the keg. As we poured our beer into some red solo cups, I heard a voice call out to us.

"Beth! Brooke! Over here!"

It was our friend Alex Brown from the cheer squad. The head of the squad, actually. She waved to us from a corner where she was standing with Sofia Lee, another girl on our team. The two of them were quite pretty; Alex with long, auburn hair swept to one side, and Sofia with her black bob of hair and exotic Asian eyes. I couldn't help myself as I scanned them with my new bi-vision, and soaking in just how hot they were. I assumed Brooke did the same, but she wasn't letting on. I hoped I wasn't, either.