The Bang Gang Gets Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my mouth latched onto her pussy, Brooke lasted barely a minute before she shuddered and came into my mouth. Echoing her almost immediately, Rylan cried out and orgasmed as well. His slippery cock flopped out of Brooke's ass, and she stood up straight, grabbing my hair, pulling me up to her mouth. We kissed frantically, both of us reaching around to finger our now empty and well-fucked asses.

"Hey ladies, why don't we head into my bedroom so you can clean each other out!" suggested Mark, who clearly needed an excuse to take a breather and get hard again.

"Fuck yeah," whispered Brooke, biting my lower lip. She took my hand and bounded into Mark's room dragging me with her. She practically pushed me onto his bed on my stomach, and spreading my ass cheeks, she dove her tongue into my cum-filled asshole. I cooed as her tongue darted in and out of my leaking ass and she worked me over for a few minutes.

"My turn, Beth," Brooke purred, as she crawled on the bed next to me, face down and ass up. I quickly got behind her, noticing the boys sitting at Mark's desk slowly stroking each other's cocks. I was happy to give them a show, if it meant them getting back into action, so I dove into Brooke's ass to give her a top notch rimjob. She humped back onto my face in response as I lapped up any of Rylan's cum that leaked out.

Once she was cleaned out, I positioned myself behind her doggy style. I fingered and dry-humped her, with my free hand caressing her back, pulling her hair, or reaching around to play with her breasts. Brooke had noticed the boys fluffing each other for round two, so she decided to be a little theatrical and really do some over-the-top moaning as I gyrated against her. Brooke eventually flipped over onto her back, and I lay on top of her. I never stopped fingering her, and as we made-out I felt her own fingers enter my pussy. Our hips rolled against each other as we kissed.

I lifted my head to gaze into Brooke's eyes as we fucked each other. We had a handful of mini-orgasms as we got lost in each other's eyes. We were so totally into each other we forgot that we were putting on a show. I saw Brooke glance over at the boys, and she grinned and nodded towards them. I turned to look at them, and I saw Mark leaning back on his chair, with Rylan on his knees enthusiastically sucking him off.

Brooke and I were definitely not the only bisexual freaks in the room. When we found out that the boys had been regularly hooking up for at least a year before we started dating them, we had to see it for ourselves. I loved watching Rylan and Mark go down on each other, and I figured it was their time to put on a show.

"Oh boys, there's plenty of room in bed for that!" I teased. Mark looked up from the blowjob he was receiving, and gave Rylan a light tap on his head, directing him to bed. Rylan stood, his cock untouched but fully erect. I think sucking off Mark was enough to get him ready again. The boys walked to bed, their stiff cocks leading the way, as Brooke and I made room for them. Brooke lay on her side and I cuddled up against her on my back, as Mark lay on his back and Rylan dove for his cock and engulfed it.

"That's it, man. Suck my cock," moaned Mark.

"Wow, Beth," teased Brooke, as she stroked my pussy, "your boyfriend is quite the little cocksucker, isn't he?"

Rylan pulled off of Mark's cock, continuing to jack it with his free hand. "Pay attention, Brooke," he said glibly, "you might learn a thing or two!" He returned his mouth to Mark's cock, doubling his efforts.

"Damn, babe," I said to Rylan after giving him a few minutes on Mark's cock, "don't work that dick too hard, save some for us ladies!"

Rylan's eyes met mine, as he paused, sliding his mouth all the way down Mark's shaft, and slowly pulling off of it, dragging his lips over it. Mark groaned as his cock left Rylan's mouth.

"Alright, Brooke, he's all ready for you!" joked Rylan. "You're welcome, by the way!"

We switched positions, Rylan crawling over Mark and laying on top of me, while Brooke got up and walked around the bed to where Mark was laying. She grasped his hard dick, kissed the head, and swung her leg over to mount her boy. At the same time, Rylan settled on top of me and I spread my legs. His cock found my pussy immediately, and I wrapped my legs and arms around him as he began to fuck me.

Mark and Rylan lasted quite a while, seeing as how Mark already came once and Rylan had twice. As I embraced Rylan and he made love to me, I saw Brooke bouncing on top of Mark with her hands on his thighs, and Mark bucking up into her. We fucked on Mark's bed for over an hour, switching positions every so often. Mark would flip Brooke onto her knees to fuck her doggy-style while she leaned down to make out with me; Rylan having me ride him as Mark and Brooke each sucked on one of my bouncing, pink breasts; Brooke and I getting into a 69 while the boys fucked us; none of us stopping for a single moment.

We kept switching and repositioning, Rylan and Mark finally cumming one last time inside of our pussies as we lay on our backs. Eventually, we simply all just ran out of steam, and by 10:30 we ended up just laying under Mark's covers in a tangled mess of sweaty limbs. We giggled and caressed each other like this for nearly another hour, mostly talking and chatting about... well... pretty much just sex. It was getting close to midnight, and though we were perfectly comfortable cuddling like this all night, it was probably for the best that we showered and pretended that we hadn't had an orgy all evening.

Mark let Rylan and me jump in the shower first, and the two of us took our time washing each other and stroking every inch of each other's smooth, wet bodies. We dried off, and found Mark snoozing in his bed, with a sweaty Brooke curled up against him. Rylan leaned down to Brooke's ear.

"Hey, Brooke, if you jump in the shower now, I can give you and Beth a ride home."

Brooke lazily opened her eyes and grinned mischievously at Rylan and me. "I'm good, actually," replied Brooke, "I already lied to my parents and told them I was staying at Beth's house again."

I gasped. "What! Oh, you bitch. Were you even going to say anything!?"

Brooke shrugged innocently. "Sorry to throw you under the bus, I'm waaaaay too comfortable right here." She grinned at me again.

"So unfair," I pouted, "You get to shack up with Mark all night, and I have to meet curfew!?"

"Sorry, Beth!" She sat up and took my cheeks into her hands, giving me a soft, passionate kiss. "Goodnight, Beth. I love you so much."

I sighed. It's pathetic how quickly I forgave her. "I love you too, Brooke. Stay warm tonight!"

Brooke pulled the blanket back over her and cuddled next to Mark. "No problem there," she yawned, and she was out like a light.

Rylan pinched my bottom. "Come on, you. Let's get you home and keep you respectable."

I followed Rylan into the other room where we had discarded our clothes, and we quietly got dressed. I made sure that my hair wasn't too frazzled, though I thought Mom and Dad would just be listening for the front door to open instead of waiting up to see if I arrived home. Dressed once again, Rylan and I made our way through the darkened house and found our coats. We locked the door behind us and got into Rylan's car.

"I wish I could spend the night with you," I said mournfully to Rylan as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Hey, we'll take what we can get, right? At least we got some naked time in with the Bang Gang."

I chortled. "The Bang Gang. Jesus Christ, Mark is such a dork."

"At least he fucks pretty well!"

"Not as good as you, babe," I demurred.

Rylan grinned, and we drove quietly all the way back to my house. We were subdued, but happy. It was only 12:30 when we pulled in, and I silently cursed myself being home too early and for not getting fucked one more time before curfew.

"Rylan, I had such a wonderful time tonight."

"Me too, Beth. Even if all we did was screw all evening."

I laughed. "Not a bad way to spend a Saturday night!"

"For sure," agreed Rylan. "And as for New Year's, ask your parents tomorrow and let me know if they say you can come. We probably won't get to sleep in the same room, but I'm sure we'll have some fun."

"For sure! Well, good night, sweetie." We leaned forward and had a long, lingering kiss.

"Good night, Beth. I love you."

"I love you too. I love you so much." It didn't feel weird at all that that was the second time tonight I whispered that, to two different people no less. It felt... right, because I loved them both so much.

The lights in my house were off, and Rylan walked me to the door. With one last kiss that made my toes curl, he marched back to his car and despite the cold I stood outside waving until he drove out of sight.

I made my way to my room, quietly so as not to disturb my parents, and when I shut my door I leaned back against it, sighing as the events of the evening rushed through my head. My hands roamed down my body and through my hair. Once I was done reliving the evening in my head, I got ready for bed.

I unzipped my dress, stripped off my bra, and put my hair up to get ready for bed. I decided to sleep nude tonight, so I slipped into bed feeling the warm sheets against my naked body. My pussy and ass were slightly tender from the evening's activities, but overall I was relaxed and satisfied.

As I lay there, idly twisting my nipples, I couldn't help but think about the Bang Gang, as dumb as the name was, and the unusual opportunities it presented. Just some good friends who loved to fuck each other senseless. Well, I suppose more than just friends, considering how I felt about Brooke and Rylan. No way I could choose between those two, and I wouldn't have to! Talk about having your cake and eating it.

I couldn't help wondering though...could the Bang Gang be expanded beyond the four of us? My mind wandered to Alex and how much she loved to tease and flirt - would she want to put her money where her mouth was? I'm sure Brooke and I could plot something. Maybe Sofia, too. I mean, she's never really had a boyfriend or anything, but she was so sweet and pretty. I wouldn't mind getting into her pants.

"Fuck!" I muttered to myself. What was I thinking? I just had a night full of debauchery, and I wanted more? Was I just sex-crazy at this point? But I couldn't help it. After all, I was a card-carrying member of the Bang Gang, and it wasn't exactly a normal situation I was in.

"Still a dumb name though," I thought, as I drifted into sleep.

The End.