The Bank Heist

Story Info
A big breasted stripper foils a bank robbery.
1.9k words
4.64
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bank Heist

Cherie was standing in line at the bank waiting to deposit her tips from the last week. Eight hundred and forty-nine dollars, that was down from the week before and down from the week before that.

"I've got to find another way to make a living," she told herself. "Dancing is so unpredictable."

Since breaking up with her husband, she missed the steady income he provided, not to mention his big dick. She noticed that the security guard was staring at her, well not at her face, not even at the wad of cash in her hand, but at her huge breasts. Having basketball sized breasts and being a topless dancer, she was use to being stared at so it didn't bother her. Instead she faked a yawn, bending her back and taking as deep of breath as her bra would allow. She wasn't really sure what size she was because she would buy the biggest bras she could find, but they were never really big enough. The security guard was pretending not to be watching her but Cherie knew from the growing bulge in his pants that he was.

She began to slowly twist at the waist, as if listening to imaginary music, causing her heavy breasts to sway softly. She always enjoyed the effect she had on men. The security guard was beginning to sweat and the bulge in the front of his pants was getting bigger and bigger. She was impressed at how big he was getting and even began to get a little turned on herself. He looks like he has a beer can in his pants, she thought.

The line moved and she stepped forward, almost even beside him, giving him a good look at her profile. She put her hand against her flat stomach and stretched again showing him just how extreme her proportions really were. She was five foot five inches tall and blessed with an amazing hourglass figure, huge oversized breasts, a narrow waist and a round plump ass. She saw the guard jump suddenly in her peripheral vision, then turn suddenly and hurry to the bathroom.

A little grey-haired lady in line behind her said, "Did you see the size of his dick? I thought he was going to rip his zipper."

Cherie laughed at her bluntness. "Yes, he may be in there awhile. It looked like he may have his hands full," she joked.

A vision of the guard in the bathroom with his pants down jerking violently on a huge cock flashed through Cherie's mind and she thought, "I wouldn't mind helping, after all it is MY fault." Then she blushed slightly.

The line moved again bringing her back into the moment when I big commotion started behind her, from the front door of the bank. A man in a black ski mask walked into the middle of the floor and waving a gun.

He yelled, "Everyone get against the counter and sit down!"

A collective gasp when through the customers but no one moved. They all seemed to be frozen in fear until he screamed, "NOW!"

Then everyone jumped, scared and begin to hurry toward the counter. Cherie strangely wasn't scared, all she could think was that the security guard was going to be caught with his pants down, literally, and it was HER fault. She thought that if she could distract the robber the same way, then maybe she could somehow disarm him. She reached behind her back and tried to unfasten her bra.

"Damn it, too many hooks," she said aloud, wishing she had on her dancing clothes.

She would usually just wear a bikini top on stage, so one good tug on the right string and... freedom, but it offered no support so out in the real world. In an effort to keep the stares to a minimum, she put up with shoulder padding, cups bigger that her head and at least half a dozen hooks on a six inch strip of material. She thought it looked like bondage material the first time she saw it but in trying to support the weight of her enormous bust, it was all necessary. Frustrated she sat down on the floor. When the robber turned to address the bank teller, Cherie continued to fumble at her bra through her shirt. Suddenly she felt another set of hands deftly unhook the remaining ones for her. She looked back and saw the little old lady smiling at her.

"Give him a show," she whispered.

Cherie nodded in agreement. She pulled the straps off her shoulders and out the arm holes in her shirt. She reached under the front of her shirt and pulled the huge bra out from underneath.

"Damn, I could make a hammock out of that!" the old lady exclaimed.

Cherie just smiled and handed it to her, then began pinching and pulling on her nipples. They responded almost instantly, getting hard. She was truly blessed, not only did she have the biggest breasts of anyone she'd ever met but her nipples were big around as grapes and very sensitive. She waited until the robber turned back around to face her and she slowly arched her back as far as she could. Her huge breasts stretched the material of her shirt and her fat nipples stuck out obscenely. The robber saw her and his eyes flew open wide, a silent "wow" came out of his mouth uncontrollably. She slowly began to draw the deepest breath she could making her already huge breasts seem to swell bigger and bigger, while simultaneously pulling on the bottom of her shirt making her amazing cleavage grow longer and longer. Everyone in the bank was silent, seemingly mesmerized by Cherie's mountainous swelling bust and the robber, thoughtlessly lowered the gun. A faint ripping sound came from the seams as the material as it grew tighter and tighter threatening to explode at any moment under the tremendous stress.

When she had taken in as much air as she could and pulled the shirt tight enough that it was almost see through, she wiggled slightly side to side making them rock beautifully. The robber finally looked up in to her eyes, she gave him her best smile.

"Hi," she said innocently.

He was stunned, not believing what he was seeing. Not only was she a beautiful woman with the biggest tits he'd ever seen but they seemed to be getting bigger and bigger before his eyes. His dick was instantly hard and his palms sweaty.

"Hi," he dumbly repeated back.

She tossed her blond hair and held up a hand as if to say, help me up. After a moment more of staring, he almost ran over to her and took her hand. She leaned low giving him a long good look down her shirt at her amazing cleavage. She stood up slowly and bumped her giant fat breasts against him when she was standing straight. She acted surprised and made a little jump backwards causing her huge bosom to bounce heavily. She never let go of his hand but pulled it against the underside of her boob, as if to steady herself. She continued to breathe heavily. He seemed to forget everything else as he just stared into Cherie's amazing deep cleavage.

"Would you like to see them?" she finally asked demurely.

All the dumb struck robber could do is nod, probably due to lack of blood circulation. She let go of his hand and began to gyrate her hips like a belly dancer. Her thin waist was accentuated her full hips and big fat ass. First she pushed her elbows together making her huge breasts pop out even farther in front of her, then she lifted her hands over her head and shook the at him. Next she began to slowly, sensually lift her shirt exposing her flat tan stomach and then finally the lower curves of her breasts which lay on her stomach. She continued to slowly show more and more of her amazing orbs until finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, her beautiful nipples popped out. They were long, fat and hard as diamonds. They were surrounded beautiful small pink areolas. Every person in the place, male and female, were hypnotized by the hyper-sexual display. Her basketball sized breasts were the most beautiful that anyone had ever seen. She pulled her shirt off and dropped it on the floor. She lifted her heavy breasts, offering them to him.

"You like?" she asked but again, all he could do is nod.

Cherie stepped forward and pulled the robbers mask over his face and held it behind his head, before he could react she pulled his face into her spectacular breasts. He instantly began to suck and lick on the seemingly endless tit flesh. Cherie put her other hand on his back and stepped forward until he was leaning backwards, completely off balance and she was supporting him. He didn't seem to notice or maybe didn't care. An electric shock shot went through her when her finally found her nipple and began sucking hard on the fat prize. It felt so good to her that she lost her self for a moment and moaned loudly. That only spurred him on more. He pushed his face harder into her huge breasts trying to get even more sexy skin in his mouth. She began to bend slowly lowering the robber as if they were dancing and she was dipping him. Gradually she lowered him until he was laying flat on his back on the floor. Cherie sat down on his stomach, straddling him, never moving her huge tits from his face. The robber offered no resistance when she gently took the gun from his hand and slid it across the floor away from them. She looked around at the other bank customers, who all seemed to be in a trace as well. She mouthed the words, "help me!"

With that everyone seemed to wake up from their trance. They ran to her aid. The people all grabbed the robbers arms and legs and held him so he couldn't move. Suddenly he realized he was trapped and began to wiggle. He tried to shout "hey" but everything was muffled into Cherie's huge cleavage. The little old lady directed the customers to lift his hands above his head while she tied them together with Cherie's huge bra.

Then the little old lady said to Cherie, "If you don't let him breath soon honey, he'll die."

She laughed and got off him, pulling her massive breasts off his head. He gasped for air, finally able to breathe again. Then to everyone's disappointment Cherie put her shirt back on. Within a few minutes the police showed up and it was over.

As a cop lead the robber out of the bank, Cherie asked, "Can I have my bra back now?"

The cop, trying not to get caught looking at Cherie's chest replied nervously, "Uh, no.... not yet, it's evidence" and walked out.

"Evidence my ass! You better wash it before you bring it back!" The old lady yelled after the cop.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and the security guard came out. He looked surprised at the whole scene. He looked slowly at the police and people standing around, then at Cherie, her huge braless breasts with her big nipples hard and still clearly visible through her shirt.

Sheepishly he asked, "What did I miss?"

A laugh rose from the crowd. Cherie was still feeling turned on from having her nipples sucked, thought about the huge tent that had been in the security guards pants.

She walked over, took his hand and said, "Let me show you."

She lead him back into the bathroom and closed the door.

The End