The Bank Manager

Story Info
Humiliating new loan terms for defaulting male customer.
8k words
4.56
20.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Campbell

Immediately upon graduating from college I landed a pretty good paying job, and one of the first things I did was treat myself to a new car. Looking back, it was way over-the-top for my situation, and when the company that hired me downsized two months later, I was the first to be let go. This left me with a large monthly car payment from a local bank and no income. Not surprisingly, I failed to make the first payment after I was fired.

I was called in for a meeting with a bank officer, a Ms. Natasha Campbell, who explained that unless I was able to meet the next payment, the bank would have no other option but to repossess, meaning not only would I lose the substantial down payment I had already made, but I would also be without a car, thus further limiting my job prospects. As the enormity of the situation hit me, I started to cry. Ms. Campbell had obviously seen this kind of reaction before and stared at me, emotionless. Finally, she told me she would be in touch soon, after I had time to compose myself, to let me know my options.

A couple of days later, a Saturday, she phoned, asking to meet the next afternoon at a local coffee shop. I thought this a little strange but had no reason not to accept the invitation. Pre-occupied and anxious at our previous meeting, I had not really paid that much attention to Ms. Campbell's appearance, and as she rose to greet me in the café, I saw that she was very attractive - late twenties, brunette, with a very pleasant face, and a slightly raspy voice. She was only around 5'4", with firm breasts and round shapely hips, nicely highlighted by a tight sweater and blue jeans.

Getting straight to business, she asked me if I was interested in hearing a proposal that would allow me to keep possession of the car. As I eagerly nodded my agreement, she laid out a scenario whereby she would personally take over the loan from the bank, and I would make all future payments directly to her. She would charge a lower interest rate but more than she was getting with her money just sitting in the bank, so it made financial sense to her. Also, my payments would be a little smaller. To ensure that the loan would not slip my mind, the payments would be made weekly - rather than monthly - and delivered personally to her home at 9am every Sunday. Thanking her profusely, grateful for the lifeline that was being thrown to me, I signed the forms without really reading them.

Things got even brighter a couple of days later as I managed to land another job. As this required extensive commuting, the car (and the loan) became even more vital to me.

The next Sunday I arrived at Ms. Campbell's home with the first payment. As it was still morning-time, she was still wearing a silk dressing gown that came to her knees and as I handed her the check, I imagined her naked underneath. The next few weeks followed the same script.

The fifth week was not as smooth. I had a few other bills due and did not have the car payment for Ms. Campbell. I thought she would understand and felt quite confident as I asked to speak to her inside her house. She led me to her study, wearing the same dressing gown as the previous weeks. Leaving me standing, and taking the only seat, she asked for an explanation of my nonpayment. She was not impressed with my reasons and reminded me that any non- payment meant that the car would immediately revert to her. Being even more dependent on the car (because of my job) I expressed my sincere apologies and asked/begged to delay my payment a week. Her reply sent a shiver through me.

"You know, I thought this might happen. You obviously have a discipline problem that needs to be corrected. I will accept your apology... but only if you really mean it. Get down on your knees and apologize sincerely."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but she had a very determined look on her face. I knelt in front of her and apologized again. This bought my face almost level with her knees, which she crossed in front of her.

"You don't sound very contrite. I think you had better kiss my feet to convince me - and beg forgiveness properly. You can address me as 'Ms. Campbell.'"

Uncrossing her legs, she brought both feet to the floor and wiggled her toes, almost teasingly it seemed. Not having any choice, l leant forward on all fours and brought my lips to her bare feet, kissing the right and then the left foot, citing what would come to be my mantra,

"Ms. Campbell, please forgive me. I promise I will make it up."

After a few seconds, she abruptly removed her feet and moving behind me to the door, dismissed me, reminding me to make sure to bring both payments next week.

Of course, the next Sunday, I could not get the two payments I now owed. I was nervous as I drove to her house and gave her a check that covered only one payment. She again led me to the study and sat in the chair as I waited nervously in front of her. Snapping her fingers and pointing to the ground, she looked at me expectantly.

I knelt, kissed her bare feet and said the words of apology as sincerely as I could.

"Please forgive me, Ms. Campbell. I promise to do better in the future."

Telling me to get to my feet, she remained seated as a sly smirk spread across her face.

"You obviously need a firmer reminder. I think a good spanking may work wonders for you."

I immediately protested, saying that things had gone too far. Ms. Campbell simply reminded me that should I fail a payment, the car would revert to her, and I would lose all I had put into it (and without a car, my new job as well).

"If you want to keep the car, lower your pants and lie across my lap, now."

In a trance, I reached for my belt, dropped my pants to my ankles, and hobbled over to her, draping myself across her lap. My shirt hung down at the back over my ass, and I felt her lift it up over my back. This simple act humiliated me immensely. Ms. Campbell left her hand on my boxers for a second and then brought it down.

"Oh, this won't do at all. Lift up."

I raised myself off her lap, and she skimmed my underpants over my hips and down to my ankles. I settled down bare-assed over her lap, as she proceeded to bring her bare hand down on my defenseless bottom. In this position my cock came into contact with the silk dressing gown and started to harden. After about 20 spanks she told me to stand in front of her again. I got up and sheepishly took the position. My shirt hung down in front to cover my cock, although it was starting to poke through in a semi- erection.

"You can apologize to me again and thank me for the spanking." Naked from the waist down, I knelt and kissed her feet, thinking of the quickest way out.

"Ms. Campbell, thank you for giving me the spanking I deserve. I promise to do better."

As I got to my feet, I realized to my shame that my cock was now hard and pointing to the ceiling, my shirt no longer providing any cover. Her eyes widened at the sight, and I thought I saw her lick her lips in anticipation.

"My-my, that is an interesting reaction. I want you to really think about this. Go and stand facing the corner. And lift your shirt up in the back so that I can see my handiwork. When you have lost your erection, turn around and show me."

I stood with my pants and underwear at my ankles and my ass exposed to her eyes for the next ten minutes before I was able to look down and see that, while not totally soft, my cock was no longer humiliatingly hard. I turned to show myself to her amused eyes. Satisfied, she abruptly dismissed me.

Determined not to let events repeat themselves, I tried as hard as I could to get the needed money to catch up, but by the next weekend I was still short by a substantial amount. In fact, I was falling further behind every week. I knocked at her door trembling. Ms. Campbell (I did not even think of her as Natasha) answered wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She led me to her study. Her bottom swayed tantalizingly before me as he took her seat.

I explained that I did not have all the payment and gave her what I did have. She sighed heavily and motioned with her eyes for me to kneel. I did and brought my mouth to her sandaled feet and cited my mantra of apology.

"Hmm, I don't think you're getting this. You really need to be reminded that this is a serious financial arrangement. I think you'd better strip completely naked so that you can be reminded properly."

Nothing seemed too outrageous by now. When I was naked, she got to her feet in front of me.

"You can apologize again now."

I knelt, now stark naked, bent and kissed her feet. As I did, I felt my cock start to harden. By the time she told me to stand, I had a full erection, which I attempted to hide with my hands. She appeared amused at my condition and said, "Perhaps you need another kind of spanking."

Instructing me lie on the floor on my back with my arms above my head, she appeared above me facing my body, her feet either side of my head so that I was looking straight up at her round, firm bottom. The cheeks were slightly poking out from below her shorts.

Without warning she lowered herself so that she was kneeling with her legs either side of me, grinding her ass against my face. Then I felt a soft smacking on my cock, her hands pushing my cock from one to the other in a rhythmic way. She was actually spanking my cock, as she smothered me with her delicious bottom. I couldn't imagine what could be more humiliating!

After a few minutes or she stopped and took a kneeling position between my spread legs, facing me now and continued "the spanking." This time I was staring straight into her sparkling brown eyes and smirking face. Her breasts jiggled provocatively under her t-shirt.

The slapping of my cock was having its effect, and I started to feel myself building to an orgasm. I tried to stop myself but as she kept striking me, my cock started to spurt. She grasped it and directed my ejaculation. The first burst hit me on my forehead, the second on my nose, the third my chin. The rest landed on my stomach. All I saw was her gloating and smiling face.

Saying, "Maybe this will force you into better habits," she remained kneeling between my legs, her eyes burrowing into mine, the sperm dappled on my face.

Finally, she stood up between my spread legs, smiling wickedly, telling me to get dressed, but not to wipe my face until I was back home. I was to take a photo with my cell phone that would be clear where I was - and send it to her.

Laughing contemptuously and holding the door open for me, she said, "Perhaps your own come drying on your face will force you to reconsider your commitment to this loan." A final pat on my ass sent me on my way, humiliated, my cum dripping down my face.

The Intern

Of course, there was no way of catching up with the payments. In fact, I was falling further behind with no way to rescue myself. The thought of the humiliation was so great that the next week I could not bring myself to go to her house. Instead, I phoned and tried to offer illness as an excuse, but Ms. Campbell's stony silence told me that would not fly. In a firm tone she told me she would call me back to let me know what my options were if I still wanted to hang on to the car. She rang back an hour later.

"As you won't come to me, I will come to you. At exactly 4 o'clock this afternoon I will be at your apartment. You are to leave the door unlocked. I will let myself in. I want to find you in the living room, standing with your back to the door, hands in the small of your back, blindfolded." A pause, and then she purred slowly and deliberately, dragging out each humiliating word,

"And of course, you are to be stark naked, your bare ass the first thing I want to see."

The knock came promptly. Not wanting to risk further angering her, I had been standing naked for the last five minutes in case she came early. I was nervous and not aroused, my cock soft. The front door opened, and I heard her enter the house, walk down the corridor, and once in the living room, circle around me, taking me in from all angles. She fiddled with something on my dining area table before walking behind me. As it wafted over me, I realized she had changed her perfume. Small hands tied my wrists together with a soft material, leather possibly.

I was really panicking now. What was she playing at? Her hands guided me a few steps over so that I was facing the dining table. My blindfold was released, and it took me a couple of seconds to realize that I was looking at a laptop screen with Ms. Campbell's smiling face on it.

"Well, hello there, I see you have followed all my instructions."

It took a moment to sink in. If she was there, then who the hell was in the room standing behind me?

"Something came up, but I have sent a substitute. Her name is Helen, and she is a college sophomore who is interning at the bank. I thought I would let her in on some new loan management techniques."

The person moved past me to stand by the computer on the table., facing me.

Helen was blonde and extremely young looking. Her skin was milky. She was not tall, about 5' 5", wearinbg a thin strapped summer dress that left her shoulders bare and that loosely enclosed her slightly shaking breasts, the tops of which were quite visible. The dress fitted her quite tightly about her hips, which looked full but firm. It stopped just above her knees, her legs encased in frill-top thigh-high grey wool socks and stylish mauve shoes. She was the epitome of what nubile was supposed to mean - and I was standing before her naked, while taking orders from a screen image beside her!

"Now Helen is a shy young girl so I will be giving you instructions. Let's start off with preparing you appropriately. Oh Helen, you'll need bare feet for this."

Helen moved to my couch, sat down and pulled off her shoes. Then standing she moved directly in front of me, reaching under the hem of her dress and started to roll down the right sock. My cock hardened as more of her bare leg slowly came into view. It looked wildly erotic and wicked. Then turning her back to me, and bending at the waist, she continued until she was able to remove it fully. Her bottom swayed at me through the thin dress as she shifted balance from one foot to the other.

Finishing, she turned to me and smiling, draped the sock over my now hardening cock. A small laugh escaped Ms. Campbell from the screen as she watched it dangling. Helen repeated the same tantalizing move with the left sock. Her ass jiggled in front of me and I heard myself groan.

As she turned to face me, my cock was now humiliatingly erect. Again smiling, she took the sock in her hand and very carefully tied it around the head of my engorged penis, and holding the other end started to take steps back to the couch, leading me with her. I couldn't believe what was happening. A fully clothed young woman was pulling me along by a lease attached to my hard cock!

Reaching the couch, she sat back, but held on to the sock. Playfully she tugged it downwards and then let it go, my cock bouncing around as she did. I felt exposed in a way I did not think was possible. The other sock still dangled from around my cock as well, although it was not tied in a knot.

Helen was enjoying this too much to stop. As the tied sock dangled to the ground, she reached for it with her foot, took it between her toes and started to jerk my cock around once again. As she did, I kept getting glances of her (blue) panties, and now I could also look down her teasing cleavage. My cock got even harder. Finally, she stopped, and very deliberately, crossed her legs, leaving her right foot dangling in front of me.

Suddenly, Ms. Campbell's voice broke the silence. "OK, that's enough for now, although Helen seems to be enjoying this a lot. Stand up and face the screen."

As I did my hard cock led the way.

"This reminder to you is ineffective while you are aroused. Helen is going to give you the spanking you deserve in a moment, but I want you to be fully aware of the punishment and not your ridiculous penis. So, when Helen releases your hands you are going to kneel in front of her, and me, and masturbate to a climax. You will then lay across Helen's lap so that she can deliver the late-payment penalty."

As Ms. Campbell finished, Helen removed the restraints from my wrists, the socks from my cock, and crossing her arms under her breasts, stood next to the monitor, looking at me expectantly.

Kneeling and humiliated, I moved my right hand to my erection and started to stroke myself. As I did, Ms. Campbell reminded me of the extreme situation I had managed to get into

"When you climax, you are not to spill anything on the floor. Helen will provide you with something to hold your discharge."

My hand kept moving up and down and as it became clear I was nearing climax, Helen slowly moved towards me smiling her sly grin, and stood to the side. Ms. Campbell ordered me to turn (putting me in profile to the screen) and face a smirking Helen who tapped her bare feet on the floor, indicating where I was supposed to ejaculate.

As the realization hit me, my climax started and I directed my spraying sperm as best I could at her feet and ankles. She let loose a series of giggles and gasps as my voluminous cum coated her legs from the calves down.

As I finished, I sat back on my haunches, humiliated, not knowing what else I should do. Ms. Campbell's voice soon instructed me.

"My, that was interesting. Now clean Helen's legs thoroughly - with your mouth!"

Defeated, I leant forward on all fours and started to lick my discharge until my head was nearly on the floor, lips to her wet toes.

"Get all of it," came the amused instruction from the computer.

As I finished, I again knelt back on my haunches as Helen condescendingly ruffled my hair and moved back to the couch, crooking a finger at me to come to her. I rose and made my way over, standing in front of her.

Ms. Campbell's voice, "Spanking time."

Hoisting her skirt well above her knees, she looked me in the eyes and patted her lap. I lay across her lap with my now soft cock resting under me, against her smooth legs. Her hand rested on my ass before she raised it to bring it down.

"Count please," came the instruction over the computer. I complied in humiliated obedience. After each slap, Helen's fingers traced up and down the crack of my ass.

As I got to twenty, I heard the front door opening and someone walking towards the room. Looking over in panic from my position over Helen's knees I saw Ms. Campbell holding an IPAD. She walked over until she stood right next to me draped over Helen's lap. Kneeling she turned my head towards her and asked:

"Are you getting the message yet?"

Telling me to stand, Ms. Campbell had one more humiliation in store for me.

"I think you need to thank Helen properly for reminding you of the consequences of not meeting your obligations. Get on you knees and beg to kiss her bottom in forgiveness."

Helen smiled, moved to where I was waiting on my knees and turning her back, held her dress up to her waist. The blue panties I had glimpsed were lace and were plastered to her incredible ass, the lower part of her cheeks bare. Even though I had just come, my cock responded, starting to swell.

From the side, Ms. Campbell's voice,

"Make the request."

Somehow the words formed in my throat.

"Helen, thank you for teaching me this lesson. May I please kiss you bottom to show how sorry I am."

Giggling, Helen simply moved back into my face.

Holding on to her hips for support, I brought my mouth to her panties and kissed each cheek in supplication, before venturing down to her bare skin. Kissing her soft flesh, I found myself pondering on her bottom even more. The thought of kneeling stark naked behind a young woman who had not spoken a word yet, worshipping her almost naked ass (after kissing her feet), hardened my cock even more. The fact that I was touching her delectable hips with my hands added to the intoxicating allure.