The Bank Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Ms. Campbell called a halt and without a further word, they both headed for the door, Helen slyly and wickedly waving at me.

The Auction

Things got even worse. I lost my job with my meager salary. I rang with a trembling voice to tell Ms. Campbell that there was no way I was going to come even close to making the weekly payments. There was silence on the other end of the phone and then a click.

An hour later Ms. Campbell called back.

"As entertaining as your non-payments have become, I am losing patience here. I am out a considerable amount of money because of your incompetence. I have two choices, as far as I can see. I can take possession of the car and sell it, or I can help you get the money to pay me. What do you want to do?"

I knew I could not lose the car, as I would then have no way of finding another job, and she seemed to be offering me a way to get some money that would allow me to keep it. The choice was self-evident. Ms. Campbell told me to be at her house at 8pm the following Friday, and she would explain the details.

When I arrived at the required time, I saw that there were several cars outside Ms. Campbell's house, in the drive and in the street.

Helen let me in. I blushed as she smiled and stepped to the side to let me enter. She was dressed this time in a skimpy tank-top that revealed a navel ring and a delicious soft belly with a pair of tight denim shorts. I was led to the dining room, where a group had just finished dinner it seemed.

They were all women -- four of them, not counting Ms. Campbell - ranging in age, I estimated, from late-20s to mid-30s. They were all quite attractive in their own way. Ms. Campbell introduced me to the group and then the group to me. I was so anxious at the introduction of even more women to what I feared would be an extension of my humiliation, that nothing stayed in my memory about their names.

They all seemed to be professional women with money to spend on clothes. Ms. Campbell herself was dressed in a conservative white blouse and black skirt that came to her knees. They all remained seated around the table as I stood to the side. Ms. Campbell explained what was going on.

"I have invited my friends here tonight to help you with your money problems. They are all successful businesswomen who are also happily involved with either husbands or lovers. What I am offering them is a chance to buy you for an evening, through an auction, with the money to go to me for your loan, to fulfill fantasies, or experiment with things that they haven't been able to do with their regular partners. Is that acceptable to you?"

I nodded as my heart beat loudly.

"Good. In that case you need to be displayed for the prospective buyers. Let's start off with you bringing us all coffee in the living room. Helen will show you where your serving uniform is." The word "serving" was said with added emphasis.

I followed Helen as she led me upstairs. I could not help but focus on the bottom that I had kissed so fervently, as it swayed before me, the fleshy cheeks slightly poking out from the hem of the shorts.

In the bedroom, my "uniform" was laid out - a short frilly apron, a white garter belt and two white stockings. Helen turned and left. Knowing what was required, I undressed, stepped into the garter belt, rolling up and attaching the stockings, tying the apron around my waist. It came to mid-thigh but offered no cover in the back, so my ass was naked. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the pathetic and humiliating sight I made, but I could feel my cock start to respond.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Helen was there, and she simply pointed to the tray of coffee and cups, holding the other door open for to me. The fact that she not even had to speak to me so far, and yet I had performed all kinds of intimate and degrading acts with her, heightened my embarrassment.

Taking a deep breath, I picked up the tray and walked into the living room. All eyes turned to me as I entered, and I heard someone giggle. I moved around the room, offering coffee to everyone, aware that one time or another, all these women could stare at my bare backside framed by the garter belt and stockings. It was especially acute when I had to bend over slightly to serve those people sitting on the low chairs. After everyone had gotten their coffee, Ms. Campbell announced that it was time for me to be "displayed."

I put down the tray and stood in the middle of the room facing the group.

"The first thing you will notice is that you can dress him up in any way that you choose. I have always wondered what it would look for a man to be dressed in the clothes that they normally pick out for us, like garters and stockings. If you have other wishes, he will model anything for you."

"He will also perform for you as you wish. I'm sure you all have your own favorite things, but just to demonstrate, Helen will help us out here. I presume that your present partners will give your breasts and pussy all the attention you need. A few dollars spent here will ensure some other things aren't ignored."

Helen removed her sandals, leant back in a chair and crossed her legs so that bare right foot was dangling. As I hesitated Ms. Campbell moved behind me and gave me a gentle pat on my ass with a meter ruler she had picked up. I knelt in front of this young girl and brought her foot to my mouth.

In this position my ass was facing the group and I tried to keep my legs together. Ms. Campbell continued, displaying me like a prize bull. Poking me in the rear with the ruler she said:

"You'll notice that he has a firm bottom, very little fat, perfect for spanking. And that he is very enthusiastic in his duties."

I was told to stand and turn around and face the prospective buyers and to move my straight hands above my head. For some reason this position made me feel even more vulnerable. Their smiles mortified me as Ms. Campbell continued with her appraisal.

"You'll be interested in his physical stature and endurance, so let's get to that."

Helen moved behind me, and the moment I had feared arrived. She untied the apron at the back and it slowly fell to my feet, exposing me completely at the front. My cock was semi- erect. Ms. Campbell moved to the side of me and brought her ruler under it and held it up saying that it would not take me too long to get hard as I obviously found this kind of treatment arousing. She proceeded to poke my cock from side to side with the ruler.

As she did it came slowly to life before their female gazes. All eyes were focused on my penis as it visibly showed my arousal and my shame. The fact of so many witnesses to what is essentially a private function set my mind and heart racing with embarrassment and humiliation.

As I achieved a full erection, Ms. Campbell stopped poking and started to lightly tap it, almost spanking it. The entire time my hands were above my head, exposing me completely. The garters and the stockings heightened the sensation of exposure.

"I have to be careful. The last time I did this, he came all over his own face."

The ensuing laughter was tinged with relief, that what Ms. Campbell was doing and saying was quite comical - and that my cock betrayed how much I was actually being "forced" into something.

"You'll get a chance for a closer inspection soon. For the moment you'll notice the firmness of the erection."

Ms. Campbell moved to me and brought her hand to my hardness, bending it down and then letting it go so it slapped against my stomach. The sound seemed deafening to me, heightened no doubt by the humiliation, as well the background of female giggles.

"I know you ladies are not used to this, so you'll get a chance to examine the merchandise privately. Helen, please take him to the study."

Helen took me by my cock, turned and pulled me behind her down the hallway to the study. I had never been more humiliated, or more turned on as I throbbed in her grasp. I was left alone in the room, with the reflection in the glass of the bookcases to drive home the shame and humiliation.

A minute later, one of the women entered, introducing herself as Justine. She seemed to be in her early-30's, a short perky redhead with ringlets down to her shoulders wearing e a white blouse, blue jeans and black knee-length boots. I remained standing as she slowly walked around me, her gaze devouring me. I was still not at all used to the idea of a fully clothed woman present with me stark naked. Finally she stood directly in front, unsmiling, and looked me right in the eyes. Without wavering her gaze she bought her right hand to my balls and started a light fondling of them, moving them around in the palm of her hand, then examining me with just her fingers. Her red lips parted into a smile and she purred, "You know I've always been fascinated with men's testicles. They're such strange organs, shriveled when cold but big and loose when warm - and so vulnerable. If I could have access to a man's balls, I could get them to do anything for me, even without financial blackmail,"

As she was saying this, she was increasing the strength of her fondling until she was quite tightly squeezing my balls, lifting her hand, so that I was standing on tiptoes in front of her, her eyes never leaving mine.

"If I buy you, the first thing I'm going to do is shave you down there, so you're really smooth to the touch, and then I'm going use a marker to put my initials on them. Then you'll serve as the waiter for a little dinner party I'll be throwing for my old sorority sisters - dressed just as you are now! I can't wait to see their faces when I strip you and they see how I've marked you. I'll give them all a chance of taking a picture of you, with their initials on your balls, won't that be fun?"

With that she released her grip, stepped away from me to get a good look and then left the room, giggling.

As I waited I glanced around and again saw a reflection of myself in a glass panel to a bookcase. The white stockings and garter belt drove the humiliation home, as well as the situation I had gotten myself into.

Within a minute another of the women entered the room. Sandra was also in her mid-30's, tall with short black hair, and wearing a flowery, loose-fitting summer dress that came to mid-thigh. Her legs were bare, Without ceremony she sat down in the chair by the desk and motioned for me to come to her, hiking her dress towards her crotch as she straightened and spread her legs apart in front of her. This positioned me right between them, so that I could also see down her cleavage to firm unencumbered breasts. My cock jolted with arousal at the sight. Sandra just smiled and slowly drew her fingers to the garter belt and softly traced along its length. They continued fluttering along the length of my penis.

"I love cocks. I love the way they feel, the way they throb, the way they taste, the way they smell. I even like them when they're soft."

Her hand was fondling my balls, but in a gentle way, not with Justine's aggressiveness. Leaning forward she brought her red lips to the end of my cock, engulfing the top, and then continued licking softly down the sensitive underside. I groaned with arousal at the sight of her looking up at me with her blue eyes twinkling mischievously.

"That's normally the reaction I get, and then my lovers just want to come quickly, and they can get quite insistent. If I buy you, it will be on the condition that you come only on my command. I want to be able to experiment with different techniques at will. If you come, no pay. But I promise, you will eventually be allowed to come, I'm not a sadist. I just want to be able to tease a cock on my terms. And when you come, it will be like nothing you've ever experienced before. When it's over, you'll be begging me to come back and do it again. In fact, you'll be the one paying me."

With that, she gave a final squeeze to my cock and headed for the door, turning before exiting, saying,

"Oh, and when you do come, it will be over my tits. And you'll be licking everything up."

My cock was twitching as she left!

Jennifer was in her late-20s, with long blond hair that fell down her back. She wore designer glasses, and form-fitting red jump-suit with ankle-length tan boots. She was unsmiling as she entered the study, stood before me, grabbed my cock and started squeezing me very hard. Moving her face close to mine, she almost spat out her words.

"If I get you, I'm going to have you strip stark naked in front of me, then crawl over my lap for a bare-bottomed spanking. Then I'm going to bend you over the couch and fuck you in the ass with a dildo. Oh yes, my little college-freshman sister will witness all this so she can see how a man should be treated. You never know, I might even give you to her. Perhaps I'll invite some of her sorority sisters over as well."

She released me, gave my cock a slap and abruptly left.

Kim was in her mid-30s, a full-figured brunette who wore a large sweater-dress with a deep V-neck, held at the waist by a wide leather belt. All through this my penis remained rock hard, even though I was mortified and totally humiliated by the entire process. The line between arousal, fear, tension and eroticism must be very finely drawn.

Sitting in the chair directly in front of me, she very deliberately crossed her legs and leant back in a relaxed mode. The high heel shoe on her right foot dangled on her toe.

"You know, when I heard about this little auction I was very intrigued. It's not often that women are in position to have their whims catered to. My lover is a wonderful guy and would do anything I wanted, but I'm too embarrassed to ask him for some things. I guess I'm too shy when it comes to certain positions I would have to put myself in. For instance, I would really like him to pay attention to my, err, how shall I say it, my derriere. See I can hardly even say the word. I would love to have him kiss it all over and make love to my, err, special opening with his tongue. "

She smiled and leant forward in the chair, her eyes bright.

"Actually this is much easier to say to you standing there stark naked. It almost gives me permission to expose myself because you're so exposed I guess."

She stood and almost idly reached for my cock, fondling it softly. Releasing it, she started to move around behind me, still talking.

"I just find it very hard to think that anyone will be able to see the most private part of me, my backside and anus. There I said it. I have a tough enough time with my pussy, but I couldn't handle it with my ass. I think it's connected to not being able to see the person behind you, although he can see all of you. It gives an unfair view, don't you think? But if I could do that to a man first, see his most private self, then perhaps I could allow him to see me bent over in front of him."

Standing behind me, her hands came to my hips, steering me towards the desk.

"Let's try it. Lean forward and put your hands on the edge of the desk. Move your feet back."

I was bent at the waist as I followed her orders, almost at right angles. "And spread your legs wide."

She was right. It was a very exposed position. I could feel my cock and balls swing about.

"Wow, I've never seen a man in this position before. Your balls look huge from this angle."

Looking back between my legs I saw her moving the chair and take a seat. All I saw were her legs, but I felt her fingers moving gently over my balls and then up the crack of my ass, fluttering along, barely touching, before I felt my cheeks being pulled apart. She was now looking directly at my asshole, holding this position for at least a minute, each second a torture of invasion.

"You know, I've never examined a man so closely before. This could be fun if I had you for a whole day."

As she said that she blew softly on my exposed anus. The coolness gave a new expression to my humiliation. Giggling, she rose and told me to turn around, and wait.

When Helen entered, all the memories of what I had done (masturbated before her, licked my cum from her legs, bent over her lap for a spanking, kissed/worshipped her delectable ass) flooded over me - as well as the thought that she only 20-years old!

She stood confidently in front of me, arms folded, her gaze penetrating and humbling. Through all this, I realized that she had not uttered one word in any of our interactions. That did not change now as she grabbed my cock, turned and pulled me with her, back to the living room. Rather than releasing me, Helen simply stood with her hand possessively holding me. The collective female gaze of all the women seemed to drive my arousal, and desperate for relief I pumped my hips into her hand involuntarily. The resulting giggles hurt even more.

Finally Helen released me and Ms. Campbell told me to come over to where she sat.

"Well, you've been quite the success. They all want to buy your services, so we've decided that it would be more profitable to everyone - me, you, and them - if instead of bidding against each other, we just fixed a price that everyone pays for a session with you. That's actually good for you because you might just be financially free at the end of this."

My emotions were an impossible mix. On the one hand I was being provided a way of this predicament, but at the same time I was essentially being pimped out by Ms. Campbell to four different women! Before I could untangle everything, she gave the next instruction.

"To indicate your acceptance of this arrangement, you are to go to them on your knees and thank everyone individually. Address them by name, and then kiss their feet to seal the deal!"

Obeying, now without any hesitation or thought of refusal, I did as she instructed and went from one to the other, thanking them for allowing me to pay back my loan to Ms., Campbell, concluding with a kiss of their feet.

Ms. Campbell continued,

"The only problem is that we have to figure out who gets to go first, but you're going to figure that out for us in a fun way. Lie down on the floor and spread your legs wide."

As I obeyed, Helen moved to stand with her feet either side of my head, so I was left staring up at her crotch, before kneeling so that her bottom was smothering my face. Leaning forward, she was handling my cock, but I couldn't figure out what she was doing. When she stood up again, I looked down to see that Helen had used some tape to attach a 4-inch vibrator to the sensitive underside of my cock. Telling me to remain where I was, Helen stood, smiling and admiring her handiwork, idly waving some kind of remote in her hand, which she handed to Ms. Campbell, who explained,

"We are going to have a sort of office pool. Everyone has picked the number of minutes that she thinks it will take for you to ejaculate once the vibrator is turned on. Closest one gets you first next week, and so on. To make sure you don't interfere, we need to keep your hands out of the way."

Helen was kneeling over me again as she pulled my hands over my head, tied them together and fastened them to the leg of a heavy table. My legs were spread apart and also secured, so I was spreadeagled and stretched, garter belt and stockings still attached, vibrator in place. A further instruction from Ms. Campbell.

"Also just to keep it interesting, it will be turned off for 20 seconds every minute."

The vibrator started to send incredible sensations pulsating through the entire length of my cock. I saw Helen with a stopwatch as all the women stood directly over me, smiling at their power and position.

Every eye was on my cock as it throbbed. I looked from woman to woman, their gaze(s) intensifying the humiliation that was built into the situation. Gradually the sensations increased as I felt myself building to a climax, my legs tensing at the impending ejaculation. However, just before the point of no return, Ms. Campbell turned off the vibrator. Involuntarily my hips bucked as I tried to force my climax through sheer movement, but to no avail. Instead, my cock just twitched.