The Banking Firm Pt. 01

Story Info
There's more to banking...
5.3k words
4.4
7.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time reader, first time publisher. Thank you to Volunteer who offered feedback and suggestions to make my story stronger. I hope you enjoy. Part 2 to follow.

Part 1

"Mmhm... yeah, get that nut."

Liz couldn't believe she had Tyson's dick inside her right now.

Her boss.

She was working toward her second orgasm; the first one happened with his mouth sucking on her clit.

He ate her the way that she needed to be eaten. With an eager tongue, willing fingers and slurping sounds.

"Yess Tysonn," she said as she rolled her hips to bring his dick deeper inside.

His 8 inches was thick, had a raised vein running from the base to the tip with a delicious slight upward curve. It was the right amount of thick that her fingers didn't meet halfway as she gave him a hand job earlier.

Anyone listening would hear how sloppy wet their fucking was as Tyson's balls slapped against her, with him grunting his pleasure.

"Good pussy. Such. Good. Pussy." Tyson murmured as he flexed and gripped Liz's hips tighter as he slowly eased out.

He looked down and saw that his dick was wet and shining with her juices and his pre-cum mixed together. Her pussy lips gripped his dick, and it made him even harder as he slid back in.

She looked sexy laying there with her back arched, pushing her extended nipples up high, offering them to him to suck. He took one in his mouth moving his tongue in a circle while sucking with intent.

Liz gasped, grabbed his ass, and wrapped her legs high around his back. She lifted her hips to meet him thrust for thrust.

"Yes, oh yes, take it. Take it!" she cried out.

Liz knew what had been missing.

That her body was meant for this.

To be taken with pleasure.

To have her pussy flowing uncontrollably and clenching Tyson's dick.

To be free to fuck without embarrassment.

She wanted it and she needed it.

She never thought she would be in this position just a few days ago...

2 days earlier--

Liz walked past Tyson's door on her way to her office. She hated that every time she arrived or left for the day, she had to walk by it. She could take the longer route and swing by the customer service area, but she'd be stopped at least 5 times before she made it to her office. Every time she walked by, she could feel Tyson's eyes on her. It seemed as if he were judging her. She wasn't sure if it was the way that she dressed or if he didn't like her ideas or what, but she was sure he did not like her.

She was aware of how manly Tyson was and he intimidated her. Hell, he intimidated the whole production floor. Everyone had to be on point when it came to networking and gaining prospective clients' wallets. He was direct and matter of fact: all business. He said what he had to say and didn't consider feelings. Tyson got to where he is because he told it like it was, not because he had heart. And because of that dominance, that authority, Tyson had awakened something in her and she wasn't sure she liked it.

Tyson Williams had just transferred to Detroit from San Diego and was the new site manager. Liz was one of the two supervisors in Private Client Services. They had been working together for three months to get him caught up with the day-to-day operations of the bank. Meetings with the customer service and retail teams, side by side in listening sessions, they were in proximity for hours every day.

That corporate had placed a 6'4" former semi-pro football player as the site manager was a huge deal as it was rare to have men in leadership roles at this location. And Tyson was stunning. A black man with walnut colored skin, bald, dark brown eyes, thick beard, muscular chest with a broad back and ass made to hold onto. Front line staff, both men and women, lost their mind when he did a tour of the building. Finally, they had some eye candy. And melanin too!

Based on their interactions and the little personal conversations he chose to share, Liz knew that he was 35, had been divorced for a year, lived on Woodward in the heart of downtown and coached his nephew's youth football league. She also knew that he had a tattoo sleeve on his right arm, had kissable lips and his voice was so deep that she felt the vibration in her pussy each time he talked. She knew whatever he whispered to his girlfriend at night must keep her simmering. At least she assumed he had a girlfriend, he was the total package that it wouldn't make sense for him not to, though he never mentioned having one.

He may not even be here yet, Liz thought as she straightened her back and adjusted her bag on her shoulder. At least she looked cute, not that she started getting dressed for Tyson. Today, she wore a green and white wrap dress that showed a little bit of cleavage, the curve of her waist, the flare of her hips and clung slightly to her ass. It was still work appropriate.

She worked with what she had. Liz was 5'10", a shapely size 16, and she enhanced her features the best way she knew how, in dresses and skirts. Liz always wore dresses or skirts to work. Rarely was she in pants unless she was at the gym, in a yoga class or at home. The dress highlighted her brown skin especially now that it had gotten a deeper shade with her summer tan. Cute tan sandals showed off her red polish pedicure. Oh, and she couldn't forget about the white lace lingerie she had on underneath. She had a whole drawer full of sexy underwear that no one ever saw but her. Lingerie was her secret thrill.

Ok, she could admit that she started to put more effort into what she wore underneath since Tyson arrived. They had basically been forgotten as she stopped wearing them after she ended her engagement. She couldn't believe it had already been three years since she and Brandon had broken up. And the one time she had taken a chance to have a rebound fling, she didn't even have an orgasm. At least with Brandon, she was able to cum first, hell twice, before he did. She definitely had to give Brandon credit in the stamina department.

Liz knew that she was just regular vanilla. She followed the rules and did what was expected of her. She had been raised in an overprotective, Christian home and was a late bloomer when it came to male interaction and sexual experiences. Even now, she had to remind herself that wearing clothes that showed her shape was ok. 'Be modest' had been ingrained in her since she developed breasts at 10 years old. Always told to cover up and not to tempt men had been an ongoing mantra with her mother. It wasn't until she went away to college that she was finally able to explore the freedom that came with being a woman. And that meant falling away from her faith, exploring other religions, and wearing a V-neck shirt that didn't require her to put a tank top underneath.

And since she had no experience with men, she didn't know how or when they were flirting with her. Her friends would always laugh at her and ask why she didn't reply to the propositions she received. Well, it was because she didn't know it was happening until it was pointed out to her.

The one sexual experience that she did have in college was during her junior year. She had just turned 21 and her best friend, Walter, had asked her on a date. They had met their sophomore year in a Basics of Banking class and had been close ever since. She was surprised yet flattered that he was interested in more than a friendship with her. Five months after they began dating, they finally had sex for the first time. She had wondered what had taken him so long.

There was no foreplay and Walter was inside of her before she was ready. When her body finally got to the point of getting aroused, Walter had already ejaculated on her stomach. She didn't have an orgasm but lied and said that she did when Walter asked her. Walter broke it off the next day.

She had felt embarrassed after that. After a few random, infrequent and unsatisfying situationships and one night stands, she started to rely on masturbating to get off.

Frequent masturbating.

She knew what she wanted and how she wanted it.

Creating the fantasy of being taken over a desk while she rubbed her clit vigorously. Rubbing herself on her pillow at night imagining some strange man fucking her in the ass while she sucked on a dick. Bouncing up and down on the dildo her sister got for her birthday while thinking about Tyson using her for his own pleasure.

Liz sighed. She was frustrated. No sexual satisfaction. Just. Regular.

Since she'd been single, she had fallen into her comfort zone role of doing what was expected of her.

She was the smallest she had ever been. She was constantly in heat and at 43, she should be having sex, no FUCK THAT, she should be getting her pussy and mouth filled and her ass clapped on the regular. Damn, she was horny. Looked like it was going to be another night with her rose. She just wanted a slut phase.

Liz shook her head and laughed to herself as she walked down the hall.

"Anything I can help you with Liz?"

Her steps faltered as she realized Tyson was behind her.

She let out a calming breath as she turned to Tyson with a smile.

Tyson smirked with an arched right brow as Liz turned to face him. She was caught off guard and hadn't noticed that he had followed her all the way from the parking lot into the building. He wasn't mad that whatever she was preoccupied with had prevented her from taking notice of him checking her out. He was taking mental pictures of what he would do to her body the way that ass was shaking with each of her steps.

He usually arrived 30 minutes before her, but he needed to drain himself in Veronica one more time. He couldn't turn down the way she wrapped her mouth around him and was pulling on his tennis size balls this morning. He knew he was cutting it close, but that tongue was working while he was forcing his dick deep down her throat. That was worth taking the extra time. He wouldn't deny Veronica of swallowing every drop of his cum.

Tyson had been on a roll the past few months with all the fucking he was making up for. A sexless marriage had him sniffing out pussy any and everywhere. He was sure his sister wouldn't appreciate him fucking her best friend but, hey Veronica was available.

He had just taken the sweet ass of one of the HR reps, Candice, last week. Candice was a curvy, brunette who made it obvious she wanted him ever since he arrived at the site. He had just gone to her office to get the paperwork for a few new hires and there she was bent over her chair "looking for what he asked for" she claimed.

Next thing he knew, she was on her knees, skirt up and offering her ass while he forced his dick inside that tight hole. He appreciated a woman who could take all he had and give it right back to him. The way Candice had squirted all over his dick, and the floor, had him looking forward to another session with her. One thing Tyson knew about himself was that he loved sex and the more he could have it, the better. He and his dick didn't discriminate when it came to pussy.

And on his list was getting to know what Liz tasted like. Not to be over-confident, he was certain she was physically attracted to him. He'd been in the new position as site manager for three months and while she kept it together professionally, she had become flustered lately. He had seen her hardened nipples through her shirt when he had to lean over her while looking at a file on her computer a few weeks ago. He noticed that she would focus on his lips while licking hers several times throughout any extended conversations between them.

He had to take advantage. With her thick body, he knew he would have fun folding her like a pretzel and getting his rocks off. He had already spent a few nights fisting his dick thinking about if her lips were as soft as they looked. Wondering what she would look like bent over his desk in one of those fluffy skirts she liked to wear. Mm, or if she would let him cum over her breasts turning her brown skin white.

Tyson knew this weekend at the corporate retreat would be the best opportunity. Liz would likely be overwhelmed when she found out what really goes on behind the scenes at The Banking Firm. He wanted to be the one she would go to when she made her decision. The right one he hoped.

"Just going over my never ending to do list, thanks though," Liz smiled as she looked up into Tyson's gorgeous face. She did a quick perusal from head to toe and noticed how good Tyson looked with his buttoned up white collared shirt and black pants. Damn, he was walking sex.

"I'd be happy to assist you in any way if you need anything."

Liz cleared her throat. "There is one thing. Um, what's up with the invitation to the corporate retreat? Why is it so secretive? Everyone knows about it but why do we need to sign another NDA before we attend?"

Every two years, the bank held its corporate retreat at the CEO's private villa in Miami for all managers and supervisors. Liz had just been promoted a few months after the retreat was held two years ago so this would be her first time attending. Actually, she thought it was for all of those in upper management, but she had learned from her mentor Tina, that it was an 'invite only' to those who stood out in the business. Liz was promoted as she was able to persuade two clients to switch their business accounts to the firm bringing in just over 7 million dollars. She was good at what she did and had a way with connecting with people that had them trusting her with all of their money.

Tyson took a deep breath. Ok. He was not expecting to cover this topic today.

"Why don't we go into my office?" He wasn't sure how to approach this but maybe it would be better to get this out now that way she would have time to make her decision. From the conversations they have had, he knew she was 43 and had broken an engagement a few years ago. She didn't appear to be in a relationship, hell he wasn't even sure if she was dating anyone. She was fuckable but probably vanilla when it came to sex. It was best to prepare her now so he could let Tina know whether or not she was attending.

"Ok, is it that serious?" Liz laughed as she watched Tyson close the door behind them. She took a seat on the couch just to the side of his desk.

"I think it's best to prepare you just in case." Tyson lowered himself into his chair and rolled himself over to sit in front of Liz.

"Let me preface this by saying whatever is said in this room is between us and is confidential. I trust that you won't share anything that is said here correct?"

They were at eye-level and he could see the change in Liz's breathing as he spoke.

"Yeah, of course, everything is confidential. What's up?"

"Look, I'm just going to put it out there. You're one of several people who brought in some heavy hitters and the CEO is bringing all of the money, the clients, together for the weekend. The retreat is basically a get to know you kinda mixer."

Liz was nodding her head. "Yeah, that sounds good, I can understand that."

Tyson paused. "Also, there is sex that happens. Between clients and firm members..."

"Excuse me, what?" Liz couldn't believe anything Tyson had just said. There is no way.

"What did you need clarified?"

"The corporate retreat is an orgy?" Liz wasn't sure why she whispered it but that's how it came out.

"Well, it can be if you're into that. Or it can just stay strictly one on one." Tyson was matter-of-fact with his answer.

"How...how...why?" Liz was shaking her head and her heart was beating fast.

"Well, sex sells, money talks and we're in the banking business. Our CEO found a way to put it all together."

"How does this all work?"

This is good, Tyson thought. She hasn't walked out yet. Tina was right when she let him know that Liz would need to be convinced. Even enticed.

"There are some requirements if you decide to participate. And you will have to participate if you attend. I need to have your NDA in hand by the end of the day."

Liz looked at him with wide, unblinking eyes waiting for him to answer her question. She didn't understand why her pussy was getting moist and why her nipples had hardened.

"As a supervisor, you are required to sleep with one of your clients as well as, uh, your direct supervisor or manager." Tyson was watching Liz carefully as the realization of what he was explaining dawned on her.

Liz felt herself blush. She was embarrassed that her pussy was aching and she desperately wanted to touch herself. This conversation was too much. This was not her reality. Brian Glean, the CEO, held orgies and people agreed with it? Clients banked with them, worked with her, because of their, of her, honesty and integrity. What happened to morals and values?

Tyson could see a range of emotions on Liz's face. He figured she was second guessing everything she knew about the bank and had doubt that she could go through it. He decided to sweeten the conversation.

"Of course, you will be rewarded with a substantial bonus in addition to your yearly raise." Tyson reached out and caressed both of Liz's hands. They were shaking.

"Look at me. It's worth it." Tyson lowered his voice. "You will get so much pleasure, both with your body and your bank account".

Liz answered just as direct as Tyson had been. "Do I have a choice? What if I say no?"

Tyson leaned back in his chair and shrugged. "You have that choice, you can say no. You will still be under the NDA and held to the confidentiality agreement." "And..." Tyson stopped. "I would have to consider one of the other supervisors to replace you. That would be either Sierra or William."

Liz nodded her head letting him know she understood. Of course, Sierra would be the perfect choice for him and would fit right into an orgy. She was a gorgeous red head with perfect lips, tits, and ass. And all paid for. She had been the supervisor for the customer service team for 4 years and Liz didn't think she had ever been invited to a retreat. William had only been there a year before Tina promoted him to a supervisor in the retail division. She didn't think he was attractive with his receding hairline and dad bod but clearly some women did since he had three children by two different women.

Really it didn't matter what she thought of either of them. One would be chosen to attend and she had no doubt Sierra would be the one Tyson would choose over her. Hell, she would choose Sierra over herself.

She reached for her bag, stood, and headed for the door. She was aroused and a little shaky, but she wasn't going to let on that what Tyson had told her affected her in any way.

"I don't know Tyson. This isn't something that I think I want to get involved in. It seems too risky."

Tyson nodded his head as he stood to move the chair back behind his desk.

"You have the flight information Liz. You have to sign the paper or you can just drop it off to me unsigned if you choose not to go. You were invited. Tina recommended you for a reason. I hope she wasn't wrong." Tyson licked his lips as he slowly looked at Liz's body in a way that made her pussy quiver.

"I wouldn't want you to miss the opportunity for you to enjoy yourself."

Liz could feel the heat in her cheeks as she nodded once again and walked out of Tyson's office. Today was Wednesday. The flight to Miami was Friday morning. Tyson had to let one of the other supervisors know so she had a decision to make.

And it was going to be no. She could never.

As she walked to her office, she didn't want to admit that she wanted so desperately to say yes.

Liz got out her cell to face time the person who got her in this situation. Her mentor and friend, Tina Reynolds. She was based out of Chicago; they met when Liz had to attend the leadership program a few months after she transitioned into her new role. Tyson had mentioned her recommendation and Liz needed to know why.

12