The Banking Firm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Liz! It's been a minute, what's up?" Tina looked as fabulous as ever with her straight black hair and grey eyes. She looked every bit like her Filipino mother.

"So, what's up with the corporate retreat? Why did you never tell me about this before?" Liz was confused and conflicted that Tina would put her in this situation.

"Oh, hold on, let me close the door." After Tina walked back to sit down, she looked directly into the screen and said, "Liz it's for your own good. You're dedicated to your clients and this job. Might as well have a little fun and get extra money for it. What's the problem?"

Liz was pacing. "Yes, clients are one thing but what does sex have to do with it? Why can't I just do my job?" Liz let out a frustrated sigh.

"Tyson talked to you about EVERYTHING right? Your end of year bonus could double or triple based on how many extra investors you bring to the firm. You won't get in trouble if you, ya know, suck a little dick or pussy to bring someone in," Tina laughed and flipped her hair over a shoulder.

"Ha ha, funny, funny. Tina, NDAs, sleeping with clients not to mention TYSON. Really?"

Tina sighed. "Liz. You're a smart and beautiful woman and I am telling you this as your mentor. This will be good for your career. You can go far in this company, as far as President. We have locations everywhere and you're mobile. You should really consider this. Now, as your friend, I am telling you to loosen thee fuck up. Remember our girls trip last year?" Tina winked and Liz could feel the heat rise up her neck as well as between her legs. She could feel that her armpits were damp.

Last year was the first time she and Tina had taken their first girls trip together. They had gone to Atlanta and stayed at the Westin in the penthouse suite. The suite had 5 bedrooms each with their own private bathroom and floor-to-ceiling windows. It was big enough for 10 people and Tina and Liz had it to themselves for the week.

As they were preparing to head out for dinner the second night they were there, Liz had walked into Tina's room to ask if she could borrow a pair of earrings and caught Tina masturbating. Liz was embarrassed and was apologetic, but Tina said she didn't mind if she stayed. She just needed to get off first.

Something kept Liz in her spot as she continued to watch Tina stroke her clit and fuck herself with the 10-inch dildo she had brought with her. Liz couldn't keep her eyes off Tina's petite body. She had small breasts with areolas the size of quarters and nipples jutting out. And just like her, Tina was natural and didn't shave. Liz's eyes were drawn to Tina's cunt and she subconsciously licked her lips as she saw fluid on the dildo as well as flowing out every time the dildo withdrew.

Every now and then their eyes would meet, and Tina would lick her lips and push the dildo inside her harder. The moans coming from Tina was full of lust and desire. Tina wasn't shy when she came, her hips bucking off the bed and her head falling back against the pillow-

"Unh, yeah, yeah" Tina hissed as her orgasm had her jamming the dildo.

For the remainder of the trip, Tina would walk around the suite naked and encouraged Liz to do the same.

Liz had always been shy about undressing in front of others. There was a reason why she always showered at home after the gym. It wasn't that she was necessarily ashamed of her body but that she would often compare hers to those around her.

Liz thought she was fuckable but rarely, if ever, had men complimented her on her body. She didn't even walk around naked around her sisters or mom when she visited them. Here she was with her friend who wanted her to walk around naked.

To compromise, Liz decided that she could walk around in lingerie. She was always confident when she was in a piece that complemented her skin and highlighted her figure. She was exposed yet still covered up. Every day, she would be in lingerie and Tina would be naked as they ate breakfast or lounged in the living room.

Tina would go out of her way to say something about Liz's breast size and say how gorgeous her skin was. She'd ask where she could get the bra and panty set Liz had. As she was doling out these comments, Tina found a way to lightly touch Liz's breasts or slide behind her and lick the back of Liz's neck telling her that she tasted "oh so good".

Liz knew she was being seduced and she felt a high on that last day when she was so turned on that she decided to masturbate the last night before they were to return home. She hadn't yet had a vibrator at that time period, so she had to use her fingers.

She had just heard the shower turn on in Tina's room when Liz had shut the door to her own room. Liz got undressed and laid on her back and spread her legs wide on the bed. She was already wet when she slipped two of her fingers inside and slid them up to rub her clit. She was so heated and wished she had someone to grind out her climax.

Liz had been wearing lace cheeky panties that exposed the majority of her ass and when Tina had slapped her ass this morning, it had turned Liz on. Tina had actually massaged both of her cheeks and said that she wished her ass was as juicy as hers.

Liz never thought of herself as being lesbian or even bi, but she was thinking of Tina as she stroked and pinched her clit. Remembering that she watched Tina get herself off and how uninhibited she was when she came. She could appreciate a woman's body and the pleasure she as a woman could have.

Liz cried out when she felt the ripples in the walls of her pussy start. She worked her fingers over clit, passing the knob in between her fingers, adding extra pressure and friction to get the most out of her gratification.

"Get it girl, get it!" Tina yelled from across the suite. Liz froze and then laughed as she licked her juices from her fingers.

"You know you have it in you Liz. You just need the right people and opportunity to bring it out," Tina said with a smile on her face. "You enjoyed yourself that trip. This is your chance to get more of it consistently."

Liz let out an audible breath as she cleared her lungs and sat down behind her desk. The NDA she had printed earlier was in front of her. "Tyson needs the NDA by the end of the day or he's going to have to go with one of the other supervisors."

"Yeah, they are real strict on that."

Liz shook her head. "I don't know what to do. The money would be great but... you know sleeping around isn't my thing."

"Get out of your head and stop overthinking it. Get fucked and get paid. The firm is behind you and you're not going to get in trouble. You know that phase you been wanting to go through? Now is your chance, tsk tsk", Tina winked again and looked up from the phone. "Hey I need to take a call. Get that sheet signed and over to Tyson. And let him fuck that dry cunt of yours! Later hon!" Tina waved as she ended the call.

Liz held the phone in her hand and she stared down at the NDA. All the jargon of confidentiality and penalties were listed. Hm, yeah but nothing about what actually goes on is here, Liz thought as she set it aside.

Her decision was made. Out of sight and out of mind and then it would be time to go home and the deadline to turn in the NDA to Tyson would be over.

Only...it wasn't out of mind.

Liz was simmering as she replayed her conversation with Tina while in the morning huddle with her team.

She was thinking of how her body responded when Tyson looked at her when she went to lunch with Candice from human resources.

She had even read over the NDA again when she was listening to her sister talk about another one of her hookups.

The day was filled with making mental lists of pros and cons, consequences, and what ifs.

Liz was so mentally drained at the end of the day, that she just grabbed the paper, scribbled her signature on the line and walked into Tyson's office without knocking.

"Look, I don't know what to expect but I at least wanted you to have this," she said as she stood in front of Tyson's desk and handed him the paper.

Tyson leaned forward and clasped his hands together while looking at Liz. He could see that her face was flushed and he could imagine what her day was like going overanalyzing scenario. That shit was fine when it came to operations, but it had the potential to be destructive when making other decisions.

Tyson showed little reaction as he took the paper and stated, "I'll see you Friday then."

Liz nodded, turned and walked out of the office all while taking deep breaths through her nose fully aware that Tyson eyes were on her as she left.

12