The Banning Family Court Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Cheryl finished, Gabby was gasping and her ass and upper thighs were red. There were stripes across Gabby's ass where Cheryl had applied more force, but there was a smile on Robert's face as he noticed that on the last two or three strokes Gabby had actually raised her ass up to meet the impact of the whip. Cheryl was gently rubbing Gabby's ass. When she put the whip down, Doris wanted to know if Kendra or any other female wanted to play with Gabby.

"Maybe later." Kendra replied.

"Very well, then." John announced. "Let's get Gabby up and then the men can have their fun. Remember, if you fuck her pussy, wear a condom."

John and Doris began to uncuff Gabby from the spanking bench. John slowly pulled the butt plug out of Gabby's asshole. When she was standing, Gabby rubbed her ass.

Denise was talking to Cheryl as John and Neal moved the bench out of the way.

"I didn't know you were that accomplished with the whip." Denise said.

"Oh, I have been known, every now and then. Neal is more dominant and I spanked Debbie when she was younger. If I get the opportunity at the family meetings, I try to take advantage of it, but I wish I could do more. I thought about becoming a professional Dom, but Neal didn't want to risk someone finding out. Besides, who would want a fifty year old dominatrix anyway."

"Cheryl, you don't look a day over 30." Denise replied. "I may have an idea for you. I'll call you tomorrow." Cheryl nodded and the pair went to sit down.

Alex and Mallory's sons, Peter and Logan, were undressed. They were going to have Gabby first. Logan, who was two years older than Peter, told Gabby to get on her knees. Gabby complied as she looked at Logan's cock. Logan moved forward and Gabby knew what was expected. She opened her mouth and Logan pushed his cock deep into Gabby's mouth. She gagged, but quickly set about moving her head up and down Logan's growing cock.

"You're good at this. But, I'm going to have your pussy. But don't worry. I'll save all my come for your mouth." Logan withdrew and took a condom packet from the table.

"Get down on your hands and knees." Logan ordered and Gabby got into position.

Logan put on the condom and slipped his cock easily into Gabby's pussy. Peter was now sitting in front of Gabby and pushing her head down on his cock. She sucked Peter's cock as Logan continued to fuck her. Peter began to pant as his orgasm approached. Gabby thought that she must be a good cocksucker because Peter was going to cum quickly. Peter's cum filled Gabby's mouth but she swallowed it all as Logan grabbed her hips and pounded his cock into her pussy. Logan held Gabby's hips as he filled his condom. He withdrew slowly, enjoying the sensation as pulled his cock out of Gabby.

"On your knees, Gabby. I promised you my cum. I keep my promises. Open your mouth." Gabby did as she was told and opened her mouth as Logan emptied the filled condom into her mouth. Gabby swallowed it all. Without saying anything else, the boys walked back to their chairs.

"Did you two have fun?" Mallory asked her two sons.

"Gabby has quite the mouth." Peter said.

"Yes, she certainly does." Mallory replied.

Marcus and Paul, Gabby's uncles were now undressing and Gabby wondered what they had in store for her. When they were naked, they stood in front of Gabby, who was still on her knees. Gabby knew what was expected and scooted forward on her knees and took Paul's cock into her mouth while she reached for Marcus and began to stroke his cock. Gabby shifted from one to the other, using her mouth and hand to get her two uncles hard. When she had succeeded in getting both men hard, Marcus was putting on a condom and Paul was lubing his cock.

Marcus laid down on the mat, his condom covered cock sticking straight up. He indicated that Gabby should get on his cock. Gabby straddled Marcus's hips and took hold of his cock and lowered her pussy until it just touched her slit and slowly lowered herself down until the cock was all the way in her. Gabby moved her hips up and down, enjoying the ride as much as Marcus. She was expecting Paul to come around so she could suck his cock, but knew this wasn't what he wanted when she felt Paul's hand on her back, pushing her forward.

Gabby soon realized that she was about to have two cocks in her at the same time.

"Has she ever done this?" Robert whispered to Denise.

"She's had cocks and plugs in her ass but she hasn't done this."

Paul had his cock aiming at Gabby's asshole. Slowly he pushed in. Gabby could feel her asshole expanding to accommodate Paul's cock. He wasn't as big as Francis at the bookstore, but with her pussy filled with Marcus's cock, she had never felt like this.

Marcus and Paul soon had a rhythm established. Gabby felt Paul push his cock all the way into her ass. When Paul pulled back, Marcus thrust upward. Gabby was beginning to feel the onset of an orgasm. She was beginning to moan as each of her uncles filled her with their cocks. Marcus came first, filling his condom with his cum. Gabby ground her pussy against Marcus as she Paul drove deep into her ass. Paul spanked Gabby's ass twice and pulled her hips back as he emptied his cum into Gabby's asshole. Gabby's orgasm happened as Paul finished cumming.

It took a while for Gabby and her uncles to disentangle. John and Doris stood next to Gabby as her uncles left. Gabby was still on her hands and knees, with her ass up.

"You keep your ass up, Gabby. Someone else wants to use that bottom of yours and I think someone wants their pussy licked." Doris said.

Gabby looked back and saw Doris and John undressing. So, my grandparents want me. Gabby thought. She wondered what Doris looked like naked and she wasn't disappointed when Doris laid down in front of her. Gabby thought that if she looked as good as Doris when she was her age, she'd be very happy. She couldn't see John, but felt him as he pushed into her asshole in one thrust. As soon as John entered Gabby, Doris pushed Gabby's head down into her pussy. Gabby was surprised that Doris had a very smooth, bald pussy. Gabby could tell that Doris was liking Gabby's skill.

"Oh, you're right, Lizzy. She really can eat pussy." Doris yelled.

Hearing the complement, Gabby drove her tongue deep into Doris's pussy. She could feel John pumping her asshole and enjoyed the feeling. He certainly wasn't the biggest she had in her asshole, but he was making her feel good.

Doris was beginning to cum but John pulled Gabby's hips back and drove his cock into Gabby as he filled her asshole. He slowly sawed his cock in and out of Gabby's ass, milking every drop of cum. Doris was moaning loudly as she came, covering Gabby's face with her juices.

"You taste good, Grandma."

"Well, you lick good, Gabriella."

John had withdrawn from Gabby's asshole and he said told her to stay in the same position, head down and ass up.

"Neal," John said to his brother, "do you want to use Gabby?"

"No, don't like condoms and sloppy thirds, but William might like a blow job"

William, who was in his late thirties and single, took of his clothes and walked toward Gabby. He was already hard as he stood in front of Gabby and told her to get on her knees. Gabby obeyed and took William's cock into her mouth.

"Lick my balls." William ordered and Gabby dutifully licked William's balls before putting his cock back in her mouth.

William was thrusting in and out of Gabby's mouth and his cum soon filled her mouth. Gabby swallowed as fast as she could but gagged as her mouth filled with cum a second time. Gabby swallowed all she could but some trickled down her chin. Gabby held William's cock in her hand as she licked it clean, smiling up at William as she finished.

"Great blow job, Gabby. Look forward to doing it again."

"Me, too!" Gabby eagerly replied.

Doris, who was still naked, and Kendra, William's mother, we're now standing next to Gabby. Kendra was sliding off her pants and panties and she, like Doris, was naked.

Doris told Gabby to lie on her back and roll back onto her shoulders. When Gabby did this, Kendra and Doris each grabbed one of Gabby's ankles and helped her roll back. Gabby's pussy and asshole were now over her mouth. Kendra and Doris watched as the cum in Gabby's asshole began to drip out, down her slit and slowly drip toward her mouth. Gabby opened her mouth to catch the cum.

"That's it. All that cum is going into your mouth. But we will help." Doris said.

Kendra took two then three fingers and plunged them into Gabby's asshole. She scooped up the cum and fed it to Gabby. Kendra repeated the process until she had fed Gabby all the cum. Kendra slapped Gabby's ass a half dozen times and told Gabby she could lay down.

Feeling exhausted, Gabby lay on the mat with her legs spread. Her pussy was completely opened to view.

John announced that drinks and sandwiches were outside on the patio.

"You rest here, Gabby. Come out when you're ready. You really are quite something." Doris said as she tweaked Gabby's nipple.

Gabby laid on the mat for a long time, reliving her experiences from the past month. She had six weeks at home before university started. She thought that being a naked slave for six more weeks would be more than alright. Gabby finally got up and walked out to the patio. As she walked out, she saw her mother talking with Cheryl.

"Here's the number. Give them a call. You may find exactly what you want."

Gabby wondered what they were talking about but let it slip from her mind. People chatted with her until it was time to leave.

On the drive home, Gabby asked what would happen next month if nobody was going to be punished by the family court.

"Well, Denise said, "we could always volunteer you."

"I'd like that." Gabby said.