All Comments on 'The Banning Family Court'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
youpperyoupperover 5 years ago
A family that knows how to punish with flair. Superb.

Mom Mallory got just what she deserved is such a classy way. Her son Peter painting her face with his cum, was one of many sexy events in this wonderful story. Hope Peter hooks up with Gabriella and stretches her sweet young pussy out. Well written and enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This a great family story,,,it just has to have a further episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely story with young Gabby.

Beautiful story of a young Gabby cumming of age and enjoying being nude. I am called Gabby also and at that young age, it would have been great fun to have a boy friend called Peter, with a big peter, as bigger is better. A sweet writer who knows how to write. Please write more about The Banning Family Court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice mom BDSM

Mallory got what she deserved, My mother should have got the same treatment for trying to stop my LESBIAN conversion.

me_ronme_ronover 5 years ago
Awesome

looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mallory's good time BDSM

Enjoyed Lizzy & Gabby's up close view of Mallory sucking off her sons. My name IS Lizzy and i approve of this sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very kinky family story

We met this mom, dad, daughter team at a U.P. Casino and we enjoyed the wildest sex ever. The mom and daughter combo, wore me out and the wife got to fist the dad elbow deep, one of her many kinks I am not into. They turned us on to this story and we liked it alot. 5 stars, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story of a lucky mom Mallory

Mallory's sons enjoyed their moms mouth as only 2 horney boys would. Author has a knack for keeping you interested about what & who cums next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can’t wait for the next chapter

Loved this story, would love to see more chapters!

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I just loved this story now I am going to read part 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Husband’s punishment?

Would love to know the other side

ShoukoushiShoukoushiabout 4 years ago
Bravo

Good stuff. Haven't found anything else quite like this

ronexearonexeaalmost 4 years ago
A Good Start

This is unusual and interesting. I hope the sequel(s) live up to this beginning.

Well done!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

I would greatly appreciate further episodes from the family court. I have read a similar story previously but am unable to remember where.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once and for all !!!!!!!! Narcotics are opioids PERIOD!

Whether made directly from poppies, or synthesized in a lab like fentanyl. The incorrect use of the word narcotics to describe all illegal drugs is something thought up, and propagated by law enforcement. To create a negative narrative upon those gullible and uneducated enough to believe their seriously skewed viewpoint of society.

Pot is not a narcotic.

Cocaine is not a narcotic.

Methamphetamine is not a narcotic.

ONLY opioids are narcotics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
877 Followers
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES