The Banning Family Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

"I believe we have a plan submitted by a family member which is certainly appropriate given the dishonor Mallory has brought on herself and our family." John announced.

Gabby was watching Mallory as John was making his announcement. Mallory was facing out toward the family, her hands still behind her head. Only John could see her ass. She winced as John announced that a plan was submitted that John approved. These plans were usually more severe than if John or Doris decided on punishment and retribution.

"Mallory, you are sentenced to go over the lap of each member of the family over the age of eighteen and spanked five times. When that is completed, you will be tied to the spanking bench and strapped 20 times by Alex, your husband. You will then be caned six strokes by your sons, Peter and Logan. Mallory, do understand and accept your punishment?" John asked.

Mallory was sobbing now. The humiliation of being spanked by each member of the family was bad enough. But, she knew that on the spanking bench, her legs would be spread so that her sons would see things of their mother that they shouldn't be able to see. But, she was grateful that John hadn't added any sexual service. She said that she understood and accepted the punishment.

"Very good." John replied. "After the punishment you will service any male of the family that wishes to use your mouth, pussy, or asshole. When time is up, you will then be led out onto the patio by your tits, and left on display."

Mallory was beside herself, crying loudly now. Gabby squeezed her legs together when she heard the verdict. That action wasn't lost on Lizzy. As the younger members left the room, Lizzy went up and spoke to Doris. Doris was whispering to John as Lizzy returned to her seat.

"What did you just say to Grandma?" Gabby asked.

"You'll see. Patience, cousin."

"Let's begin." John ordered and very slowly, Mallory walked toward Marcus, Lizzy's father. Mallory lowered herself across his lap. Marcus delivered five sharp slaps to the middle of Mallory's ass. Marcus pushed her off his lap when he finished and as Mallory began to stand, Sue, Lizzy's mother, told Mallory to crawl to her for her spanking.

"Oh, excellent idea, Sue." Doris exclaimed. "Mallory, you will crawl to everyone for your spankings."

"Yes, Aunt Doris." Mallory sniffled as she crawled up to Sue, and went over her lap.

Before she began to spank, Sue pulled Mallory's legs apart so that her husband could see Mallory's pussy and asshole.

"I wonder where my husband will stick his cock into? Maybe your, nice, tight asshole. Does Alex fuck you there?" Sue teased as she spanked Mallory across both thighs and then on each ass cheek. The last spank Sue delivered with as much force as she could produce across the middle of Mallory's ass.

Sue pushed Mallory off her lap. Mallory crawled toward the next family members, Gabby's parents, Robert and Denise.

Mallory got up on her knees and crawled over Robert's lap. Holding Mallory around her waist with his left arm, Robert teasingly rubbed Mallory's red ass. Then he delivered five quick blows to Mallory's ass. Without any prompting or pushing, Mallory slid off Robert's lap and crawled to Denise. Before Mallory could climb on Denise's lap, Denise turned her around so that she faced the back of the room.

"Left handed." Denise said. Denise spread Mallory's cheeks apart.

"Honey, she has so much pussy hair that I don't know if you will be able to find her pussy!"

Letting go of Mallory's ass cheeks, Denise spaced out five very hard spanks to Mallory's sore ass. Mallory was twisting over Denise's lap as the spanks were delivered. Denise pushed her roughly to the floor when she was done. Mallory crawled to Taylor. She placed herself across Taylor's lap. Taylor delivered five sharp slaps to Mallory's ass that caused Mallory to cry out. Taylor slid one finger down through Mallory's ass crack before she pushed her off of her lap. Mallory now crawled to the last two spankers, Gabby and Lizzy.

Mallory crawled over to Lizzy and laid across her lap. Boldly, Lizzy traced a finger very slowly down Mallory's ass crack. Her finger slid across Mallory's slit and continued to slide until it made contact with the fleshy nub that was the target of Lizzy's teasing. Lizzy flicked Mallory's clit twice and everyone watching saw Mallory twitch on Lizzy's lap.

"Still got some life in that pussy, Mallory. Maybe you will enjoy what happens later." Lizzy said loud enough for the entire room to hear. Laughter greeted Lizzy's remarks as she began to spank. When she was finished, Mallory stayed on Lizzy's lap until Lizzy pushed her off. Mallory crawled to Gabby's and onto her lap.

Gabby had never spanked anyone before. She had been spanked as a child but never like this. She had seen her sister Taylor spanked two summers ago for mouthing off to their parents but that was a quick spanking on Taylor's bare butt. Now, a naked, mature woman lay across her lap waiting for Gabby to spank her. For the briefest moment, Gabby pictured herself across Mallory's lap. Her daydream was interrupted by Doris.

"Get on with it, Gabriella."

Gabby looked at her grandmother and brought her hand down on Mallory's ass. Gabby delivered the spanks in rapid fashion. Gabby thought that her spanks were not as hard as some of the adults had done, but sufficient enough. She wondered what Mallory was feeling, naked, being spanked and humiliated in front of the family. She didn't feel sorry for Mallory. What she felt was jealousy. When she delivered the last slap to Mallory's ass, Gabby gently pushed Mallory to the floor.

Mallory got on her hands and knees and crawled back to the head table. But, before she reached the table, John spoke.

"Robert, Marcus, help bring in the bench. I will get the bag."

Upon hearing these words, Mallory began to cry again as she crawled her way toward the table where John and Doris sat. John had gotten up and he and his two sons walked toward a large closet. John unlocked the door and the three men disappeared inside. A few moments later, Robert and Marcus emerged from the closet, each holding one end of a padded leather bench. John followed carrying a long canvas duffle bag.

Without being told, Robert and Marcus positioned the padded, wooden bench in front of the head table. The bench had a padded top and was supported by four polished legs of very heavy looking wood. John had placed the duffel bag in front of Doris who unzipped it open. She withdrew from the bag a wide leather strap that was attached to a wooden handle and two thin canes.

"Stand up, Mallory, and place yourself over the bench." Doris commanded. "Robert, Marcus, cuff her to the bench."

Mallory rose up and placed her hands on the padded top but she did not bend over the top. Gabby could see that Mallory was trembling. Gabby didn't know if it was from fear, or humiliation that caused Mallory to shake.

Marcus took hold of Mallory's hands and pulled her forward so she was bent over the padded top of the bench. He took her left wrist and buckled the cuff around her wrist. He did the same to her right wrist. Marcus was all business. Robert, however, was enjoying the view as he knelt behind Mallory's ass. He took his right hand and ran it up the inside of Mallory's left leg, stopping just below her pussy. He pushed her leg to the left and he could see Mallory's pussy clearly. Flicking her pussy lip he ran his hand down to Mallory's ankle and pushed it further out. Once he was happy with where her ankle was, Robert cuffed the ankle to the bottom of the bench leg. He put his left hand on the inside of Mallory's right thigh and pushed her leg to the right and cuffed her ankle to the bench leg.

"All done." Robert said as he patted Mallory's red, sore ass and he and Marcus returned to their seats.

Doris called Alex forward. He got up and went to Doris. She handed him the leather strap.

"Twenty strokes, Alex. Make them count. Mallory, you will count each stroke. If you miscount, or forget, I will have Alex start over. You may begin, Alex."

Alex approached his bound wife. Her ass was still red from the spankings she received earlier. He was over being angry with her for her DUI. Alex brought the strap back and it whistled through the air before making contact with the center of Mallory's ass.

"One." Mallory said.

Alex took aim at Mallory's right cheek. The blow made Mallory cry out, but she did remember to count. Alex delivered the next three strokes rapidly. Mallory was squirming but didn't lose count. Alex thought about the fact that their sons had to be the ones to bail her out. How embarrassing for them to do that and now to see their mother tied naked over a bench with all the family watching. He doubled his efforts for the next seven strokes as Mallory yelled out the numbers.

Mallory's was shaking her ass trying to alleviate the pain. After a brief pause, Alex started again. This time thinking about what humiliations John and Doris would put her through once her punishment was over.

"13."

"14. Ahh!"

"15. Ohhh!"

Alex alternated striking Mallory's ass cheeks for the next four strokes. He delivered the final blow across the tops of Mallory's thighs. Mallory counted the last stroke and Alex gave the strap to Doris. Alex patted his wife's back as he returned to his seat.

Throughout the strapping, Gabby and Lizzy held hands. Gabby squeezed Lizzy's hand every time the strap landed on Mallory's ass. Gabby looked at Lizzy but didn't say anything.

Lizzy smiled. "Gets you hot, doesn't it?"

Gabby did not reply. She watched as Peter, Mallory's oldest son stood and walked toward the table. Peter was handed a thin, bamboo cane.

"Six strokes, Peter. Do it well." Doris directed. "Mallory, count your strokes and thank Peter for punishing you when he finishes."

Peter took the instrument and stood behind his mother. He stared between his mother's spread legs as he moved to the right hand side of the bench. Peter held the cane in his left hand and swished it through the before tapping Mallory's ass with the cane. He brought the cane down across her ass.

"One." Mallory cried out.

Peter laid the next two strokes quickly across Mallory's ass. Mallory counted the strokes. The fifth stroke was placed, although not perfectly, across Mallory's lower ass cheeks, just above her thighs. The last stroke was delivered across Mallory's ass.

"Six. Thank you, Peter, for caning me. I'm so sorry." Mallory blubbered as Peter stood behind his mother and watched as her ass twitched.

Peter returned the cane to Doris, who promptly placed it in the canvas bag. She took the bag back to the closet.

"Robert, Marcus, would you please undo Mallory's straps. Mallory, you may stand up when your ready." John announced.

Robert went behind Mallory to be undo the straps holding her ankles to the spanking bench. Taking the opportunity, Robert looked at Mallory's spread pussy and slid his hand up the inside of her left leg. His finger flicked her clit and Mallory twitched her hips in response. Robert lowered his hand and quickly undid the straps. Marcus had finished unstrapping Mallory's hands.

Robert and Marcus stood waiting for Mallory to get up from the bench, but she didn't immediately do so. She continued to lay across the bench with her legs spread and her arms in the same position as they were when she was bound. Mallory remained in this position for a few moments. Robert stared at Mallory's red ass and cane stripes. He thought that her sons didn't hold back while caning their mother.

"Mallory, get up." John ordered.

Mallory pushed herself up onto her elbows and then raised herself into a standing position.

"Mallory, you will put your hands behind your head."

Mallory put her hands behind her head but she hunched forward, trying to bring her elbows together to cover her tits.

"Stick those tits out. You have no right to protect your modesty!" John scolded Mallory.

Mallory moved her elbows back and thrust her tits forward.

"That's better. Keep those tits visible, Mallory." John warned.

"Robert will you and Marcus take the bench back to the closet?" John asked.

The two men lifted the bench and carried it to the closet. They returned to their seats when they were finished.

"I saw you touch Mallory's clit." Denise whispered to Robert as he sat. "You better save some of that for me tonight. You know how horny I get after these sessions."

Robert just smiled at his wife as he patted her leg.

"Speaking of getting worked up, have you looked at our daughter. She is squirming in her seat over there."

"I hadn't noticed." Robert replied.

"Of course you didn't," Denise replied sarcastically. "You were too busy looking at Mallory's ass!"

Gabby was watching her Grandmother unfold a large mat on the floor and cover it with a sheet. Gabby thought the mat was as large as a king size bed.

"Normally, we would proceed with the rest of Mallory's punishment, but I want to add one thing to Mallory's humiliation. Gabriella, please come up here." John announced. "Since you have been very open and willing to be naked for the rest of the afternoon, I'm going to give you something that I am sure you need. You will lay down on the mat and lift and spread your legs as wide as you can. Mallory will then lick and suck your pussy until you cum."

Gabby looked at her parents. Gabby's mother pointed to the mat and nodded her head toward the mat. Gabby understood that she was to lie down, spread her legs, and not argue or question. Gabby ignored her sister, and looked at Lizzy, who had a large smile on her face.

Gabby moved to the mat and laid down. She turned her head and looked at her mother who smiled and winked at her. Gabby didn't quite know how she should feel. All these people, family members, were staring at her naked body. She was about to be brought to orgasm by older, naked female, her aunt. She thought that she should get up and leave. But, she didn't. She laid there and waited.

"Mallory, turn around and get on with it." Doris said sharply.

Mallory lowered her arms and turned around. She stared down at Gabby, locking her eyes on Gabby's pussy. Mallory knelt and lowered herself down so that her head was now just inches from Gabby's slit. Gabby saw Mallory look at her and Gabby smiled. Mallory bent her head down and began to lick Gabby's slit. Mallory's ass was now in the air as she traced her tongue slowly over Gabby's left pussy lip, over her clit and down the other side. Gabby tensed when her clit was licked. Mallory now drove her tongue as far as she could into Gabby's pussy. She then slowly brought her tongue up until she licked Gabby's clit.

The pleasure Gabby was feeling was too much for her to contain. She let out a long gasp as Mallory sucked Gabby's clit into her mouth. Mallory swirled her tongue over the knob. Gabby, without realizing she was doing it, brought her legs up around Mallory's head. Mallory continued to lick as Gabby began to play with her nipples.

"Mallory, your niece is playing with her nipples. Don't you think you should do that for her?" Doris called out.

Mallory reached her hands up and took Gabby's nipples in her fingers, squeezing them gently then firmly pinching them. Mallory continued licking Gabby's clit and slit. Mallory sucked Gabby's clit into her mouth. As she did, Gabby lifted her hips and ground her pussy into Mallory's face. Just another swipe of your tongue, Mallory, Gabby said to herself. Mallory sensed what Gabby needed and licked her clit, sending Gabby over the edge.

Gabby yelled out loud as the orgasm overtook her. Mallory had two or three more licks on Gabby's clit before raising her head as Gabby looked her in the face. Mallory, her mouth wet with Gabby's juices, licked her lips and smiled at Gabby.

"Gabriella, please get up and take your seat. Mallory, stand in front of the table with your hands behind your head and your legs spread." Doris ordered.

Gabby rolled over, stood up and walked back to her chair next to Lizzy.

Lizzy was all smiles. "Did you like that?"

"Yeah, I liked it. You know what? I think Mallory was liking it, too! So, that's what you told Grandma!"

"Couldn't let my favorite cousin be all worked up and not help her out." Lizzy said. "I mean, I would have gone down on you if Mallory hadn't. Although, I don't think Grandma would allow it."

Gabby giggled at the comment, but she could tell that Lizzy was serious.

Mallory had stood up and was now facing John and Doris. Her hands were clasped behind her head and her legs were spread apart.

"So, what happens now?" Gabby asked Lizzy.

"Grandpa is going to tell Mallory what her servitude will be. There's two hours left so Grandpa will make it formal. But he can add to it, if he wants." Lizzy answered.

John stood up and stared at Mallory before speaking.

"Following the suggestion made by one of our family members, Mallory will now make herself available to any male in the family over 18. They may use her mouth, pussy, or asshole." John paused before continuing. "Her last act will be to suck off Peter and Logan."

Mallory's eyes flew open when she heard John's pronouncement. "No!" Mallory yelled, but John cut her off.

"The punishment was submitted by your husband, Mallory, and there will be no arguing about it."

"Alex, no, not the boys. Please!" Mallory pleaded with her husband. "I knew I would have to, you know, do things," Mallory paused before continuing, "but not that."

Calmly, Alex replied. "You embarrassed them. They had to bail you out, for Christ sake. You deserve this, you know you do."

Mallory didn't reply to Alex.

"What is your decision, Mallory? Do you accept the sentence or do you leave this family? This is the second time I have asked and I won't ask again!" John demanded.

There was really nothing to think about. The loss of family and position would be to great a loss. Mallory nodded her head and said, "Yes."

"Very well." Doris announced. "John and I have decided that all female members of the family should leave and go to the patio for refreshments, except, for Gabriella and Elizabeth. Since they are our youngest, they should see what happens to people who bring shame on this family. Girls, you will watch, but not take part."

Gabby and Lizzy nodded that they understood then looked at each other, with wide smiles.

"I have always wondered if Logan had a big cock. I mean, he's kind of cute, don't you think?" Lizzy asked.

"I never thought about it. I wonder how my mom feels about my dad fucking Mallory?" Gabby replied.

Gabby was about to find out as Robert and Denise came over to where Gabby and Lizzy were sitting.

"How are you doing?" Gabby's mother asked. "You still happy being naked?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Maybe we should have you go naked when you're home."

"Mom!" Gabby laughed. Then, she got a serious look on her face. "Are you ok with Dad fucking Mallory? I mean, like jealous?"

"Well, no. I think it would only be fair, as Alex fucked me a few years back, as did some others in the family. Your dad thought I had overspent on some things and I got brought before the court. So, no, I won't be jealous."

"I think you should go sit over there. You will be able to see better." Robert said, as Denise left the room with Taylor and the other uninvited women.

Gabby and Lizzy walked past Mallory who was being pushed down to her knees by her husband, Alex. The men of the Banning family were undressing and throwing their clothes on the now vacated empty chairs. Doris had placed a tube and bottle of lubricant on the table.

"I really want to see Peter and Logan naked. Let's sit over here." Lizzy said as she pulled Gabby toward a chair. Their chairs were behind Mallory's right side. When Mallory was being fucked, they would have a perfect view.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers