The Banning Family Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

Gabby noticed that Peter was looking at her as she walked passed. She wondered how Mallory was handling what was about to happen. All the men were now undressed and Max and Neal were now standing in front of the kneeling Mallory.

Grabbing hold of Mallory's hair, Max pushed his cock against Mallory's lips. Mallory opened her mouth and let Max push his cock into her mouth. Max drove his cock as deep as he could into Mallory's mouth, causing her to gag and pull back. But, Alex, holding Mallory by the hair, wouldn't let her pull back. Max withdrew slightly and thrust in again. Mallory licked at the underside of Max's cock. Max was enjoying the new sensation and relaxed his grip on Mallory's hair. Max pulled his cock out and walked behind Mallory. Neal was now sitting on the mat, with his legs spread. Max pushed her forward so that her head was now on Neal's cock and her ass was raised up.

Rubbing Mallory's slit with his saliva, Max pushed his cock into Mallory's pussy as she began to suck on Neal's cock. Alex was pushing his cock slowly into Mallory but he soon realized that Mallory wasn't very wet. Max pulled out, stood up and walked to the table and picked up the tube of gel. He squeezed a large amount of gel on his cock and rubbed it up and down his shaft.

"A little dry, there, Mallory. You not enjoying this, Mallory, or do you need a joint to put you in the mood?" Max taunted.

The others in the room laughed at the comment, as Max slid his cock back into Mallory's pussy. Now that her pussy was being fucked by a well lubed cock, Mallory concentrated on sucking on Neal as Max grabbed hold of her hips and pounded his cock into her. Max began to grunt as his orgasm approached. He lunged forward as he came. When Max pulled out, Neal lifted Mallory's head off his cock and stood up to take Max's spot. Neal took a large dollop of lube and slathered it on his cock. He also took a large dollop of gel in his hand and walked behind Mallory.

"How is she in the back, Alex?" Neal asked.

"Not very cooperative. I was thinking of doing her there, too."

Gabby was listening intently to the banter of the men. She thought that Mallory's feelings or pleasure didn't matter. Mallory was to supply the holes for the men's pleasure. And, Gabby said to herself, Mallory was being punished.

Neal was now behind Mallory. He placed the lube on Mallory's asshole, and using two fingers he pushed the lube as far as he could into Mallory. Neal placed the head of his cock against Mallory's asshole and pushed. Mallory grunted as Neal's cock head entered. The lube allowed Neal to push steadily into Mallory's asshole. Neal pulled back, waited a moment, and then pushed back in. Neal repeated this process until his cock was all the way in Mallory's asshole.

Gabby watched intently as her father, now naked, walked in front of Mallory and stuck his semi erect cock in Mallory's mouth. Ginny looked at her father pushing his cock down Mallory's throat. She wondered if he was going to cum in her mouth or someplace else.

"You all the way in, Neal?" Robert asked.

"Oh, yeah. Nice and tight back here." Neal replied.

"Why don't you pull out so we can do a double penetration?" Robert suggested.

"Sounds like fun. That will really fill her up." Neal withdrew his cock from Mallory's ass and Robert pulled his cock from Mallory's mouth and slid underneath her.

"Well, you know what to do." Robert said sternly.

Mallory lifted her hips and reached back between her legs to grasp Robert's cock. Holding it straight up, she lowered her hips and guided Robert's cock into her pussy. She began to ride his cock until it was all the way inside her pussy. Robert was certain that each time Mallory lowered herself on Robert's cock, she would grind her clit against the base of Robert's cock.

Mallory felt Neal pushing the head of his cock back into her ass. Neal pushed as Robert pulled back. He could feel Neal's cock moving in Mallory's asshole. Soon, the two men were fucking Mallory in rhythm. Mallory was moaning.

"Do you think she's liking this?" Gabby quietly said to Lizzy.

"Oh, I think so. I know I would!" Lizzy replied.

Gabby stared open mouth at Lizzy.

"We have to get together. There is so much I have to tell you." Lizzy said.

When Gabby turned to look back at the threesome on the mat, she saw that it was no longer a threesome. Michael, who Gabby watched being punished last month, was sticking his very hard cock into Mallory's mouth.

"You get me nice and hard, Aunt Mallory. As soon as Uncle Neal is done in your asshole, I'm going there. I want to be as hard as that dildo you stuck in my ass last month." Michael pushed his cock hard into Mallory's mouth, causing her to gag.

"Easy, Michael. We don't want Mallory choking." Doris cautioned.

Michael pulled his cock back, allowing Mallory to breathe. When the gagging stopped, she leaned forward and took Michael's cock back in her mouth, as Neal was now all the way in Mallory's asshole as Robert continued fucking Mallory's pussy.

"Michael, I'm going to finish in Mallory's mouth. You can have her ass, now." Neal said.

Michael pulled his cock out of Mallory's mouth as Neal took two more strokes into Mallory's asshole before he pulled out. Robert took advantage of the absence of Neal's cock to thrust rapidly into Mallory's pussy.

Gabby was watching intently as Neal stood and changed places with Michael. Both men had their cocks pointing straight out. Once again, Gabby felt herself getting wet and wished Mallory was eating her pussy again. She saw her father grab hold of Mallory's ass and lifted her up and push her back down on his cock. Mallory knew what Robert wanted and she began lifting and lowering herself on his cock. Ginny heard her father grunt and knew he had just cum. Robert rolled away as Neal knelt on the mat and told Mallory to open her mouth.

"Make sure you swallow every drop and clean my cock well when I'm done." Neal barked as he began to face fuck Mallory.

Michael, with a nasty grin on his face, took aim at Mallory's asshole. Once he had the head of his cock inside Mallory's ass, he gave one thrust and sunk his cock balls deep into Mallory. He wasn't as large as Neal, so there was no resistance from Mallory's asshole. Neal's reaming and lube made his entry easy.

"Ahhh!" Neal grunted as he came in Mallory's mouth. She gagged on the amount of cum that Neal shot into her mouth. She swallowed three times before Neal finally stopped. "Now, lick me clean."

Mallory swirled her tongue around Neal's cock until no remnants of his cum or the lube remained. Mallory was happy that she had cleaned herself out thoroughly before leaving for her Aunt and Uncle's house. Michael spanked Mallory's ass as he sawed in and out of her asshole. He grabbed Mallory's hips and pulled her back to him as he came in her ass. Taking a cue from his Uncle, he moved to Mallory's mouth and told her to clean him off.

Gabby and Lizzy watched three more family members take Mallory. Two in the pussy and one more in the ass, the one in her ass was her husband, Alex. Gabby leaned toward Lizzy and remarked that Alex certainly had a large cock.

Lizzy giggled back. "I hope Peter and Logan are as big as their dad is. That should really make Mallory choke."

Gabby giggled at Lizzy's comments. She looked up to see Peter and Logan looking, not at their mother being fucked, but at her. Without thinking about it, she slowly moved her legs apart, showing the two young men her pussy. She was day dreaming that she would be the one to suck their cocks and swallow their cum. She had sucked cock before. Once on a date with a boy her age in the back seat of a car, and the other time when she gave up her virginity. She liked it, but now, the thought that she was naked, and others would be watching her, brought back the arousal she had felt earlier. After her brief exposure, she brought her legs together and adjusted her position in her chair. She didn't look to see how Peter and Logan reacted.

After Alex came in Mallory's asshole, he slapped her ass twice. The spanks caught Mallory by surprise and she let out a short gasp of pain. Her pussy and asshole were now filled with cum and her asshole was gaping open as lube and the deposits of the three men who had her in the ass, leaked out.

"Peter, Logan. Up front please. Mallory, get up on your knees and face away from the table. You are going to suck on Peter and Logan until they both cum in your mouth. You will swallow their cum." John announced.

Logan was two years younger than his brother. He was undressed first and Doris told him to stand in front of his mother. Mallory saw his cock right in front of her face but didn't make any motion to take it.

"Get going, Mallory!" John yelled.

Mallory reached for Logan's cock and guided it into her mouth. Logan did not move as his mother began to move her head up and down the length of Logan's cock. The pleasure Logan began to feel was noticeable as he began to move his hips forward every time his mother lowered her mouth over his cock. Mallory kept sucking and without realizing it, she had taken all of Logan's cock down her throat. Logan's pubic hair brushed Mallory's nose. Mallory increased her speed and Logan, perhaps lost in some sexual fantasy, or perhaps not, began to fuck his mother's face. He let out a low "ahhh" as he shot his cum into Mallory's mouth. He felt her stop as she swallowed but he wasn't done cumming. Mallory swallowed two more times before Logan stopped cumming and his cock began to soften.

"Peter, your turn." Doris said.

Peter slid down his boxers and revealed his cock.

"Wow, well, we know who's got the largest cock in that family, don't we?" Lizzy whispered to Gabby.

Peters cock was not only longer than Logan's, but much thicker. He walked up to his mother and boldly held his cock up to her face. When Mallory didn't respond, Peter, in a humiliating gesture, took his cock and slapped it across his mother's face. With tears in her eyes, Mallory slowly opened her mouth. Peter didn't wait for Mallory to take in his cock. He grabbed the back of Mallory's head and pushed her down so that his cock went all the way inside her mouth. Mallory gagged and tried to move back.

Gabby and Lizzy were stunned by how roughly Peter was treating his mother. Once again, Gabby saw herself on her knees waiting to take Peters cock into her mouth. She watched as Mallory began to move her head down Peters shaft, then up and then down again.

The only sound in the room was the noise coming from Mallory's mouth as she sucked on Peter's cock. Gabby glanced around the room at the naked men watching Mallory suck on her son. She fantasized that it was her on her knees, sucking on Peter's large cock.

Peter was now rocking his hips, pulling his cock almost out of his mother's mouth and then pushing in. Mallory's cheeks bulged when Peter pushed in. She was just able to accommodate his width. As Peter's orgasm approached, he held the back of his mother's head and pushed in. His cum made Mallory choke and she moved her mouth off his cock. Cum was dripping from Mallory's nose when Peter's second stream of cum hit Mallory in her face. She grabbed Peter's cock and pulled it into her mouth. Peter continued cumming, but Mallory was able to keep his cock in her mouth and she swallowed the rest of his cum.

Peter took his cock in his hand and wiped it across his mother's face. He then sat down by his father, who patted him on the shoulder when he sat down. Gabby thought she heard Alex say to Peter that he did well.

"What happens next?" Gabby asked Lizzy.

"It's really up to Grandma and Grandpa. My mom told me that sometimes they may add another humiliation and sometimes they just end it." Lizzy replied. "I hope it's not over. I thought it was really hot! So, naked girl, what do you think?"

Gabby was silent for a moment. She watched Doris get up from her chair and walk to the closet.

"Lizzy, I kept thinking that it was me crawling over everyone's lap to be spanked, and then fucked. Is it normal to think like that? And, yes, I hope they make her do more." Gabby replied.

Gabby and Lizzy's conversation was interrupted by John.

"Mallory, stand up and put your hands behind your head. Do not try to wipe the cum from your face. Turn around and face the table. You are going to be led outside so that everyone can see you. You will stay standing like that for one hour and then you will be welcomed back into this family. But, know this. If you use drugs again, your punishment will make today seem like a family picnic. Do you understand?" John asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Very well. You will now be put on display for one hour outside by the patio." John announced.

"Elizabeth. Gabriella. Please come up to the table." Doris said.

Not expecting this, the two girls looked at each other, for some indication of what was happening. Lizzy looked at Gabby and shrugged her shoulders and stood up. Gabby followed Lizzy to the front table.

"I want you to each take one of these and put them on Mallory's nipples. Then lead her out to the patio by the chains that are attached to the clips. Mallory, turn and face the girls and keep your hands behind your head." Doris instructed.

Doris handed a clip to each girl. Gabby looked at Lizzy grin when Doris handed her the clip. Gabby opened the clip which reminded her of something she used to clip her history notes together. Gabby ran the chain through her fingers. The chain was quite thin but about two feet long. Gabby, who never experienced a nipple clip before, watched as Lizzy pulled on Mallory's left nipple. Both of Mallory's nipples were hard and didn't need any coaxing to grow. Gabby watched as Lizzy attached the clip and Mallory winced.

"Good." Doris said. "Gabriella, go on."

Gabby took hold of Mallory's right nipple and gave it a little tug. She opened the clip and placed it over Mallory's nipple before letting it snap closed. Again, Mallory grimaced.

"Good. Now girls, please lead Mallory outside. The older women know the rules about someone on display. Mallory, you keep those tits of yours thrust out. If you don't, you'll be right back here for another spanking session. Go on, girls." Doris instructed.

Gabby and Lizzy pulled on the chains and Mallory's tits were raised. They led Mallory out of the room and toward the doors leading to the patio.

Gabby and Lizzy led Mallory outside toward the grass that bordered the wide patio. Mallory was now standing on the grass, facing the large house. Lizzy let go of the chain she was holding and Gabby did the same.

"Are we supposed to take them off?" Gabby asked.

"No, they stay on until she's done being displayed." Cheryl, who was sitting nearby, said.

The two girls dropped the chains and walked away from Mallory.

Gabby and Lizzy found two open chairs next to Taylor and Gabby's mother.

"Gabby, why are you still naked?" Taylor asked.

Denise answered for Gabby. "Grandma asked her if she wanted to be naked the rest of the day. Gabby agreed, so she'll stay naked until we leave, perhaps even longer."

"What do you mean by longer, Aunt Denise?" Lizzy asked.

Before Denise could answer Lizzy, Gabby's father, dressed now, joined his family.

"And did we have fun?" Denise asked, her sarcasm thick as cream.

"It was alright. Not as good as you, though." Robert replied as he kissed his wife on the cheek.

"Nice recovery, dad." Gabby said.

"How do you feel about everyone seeing you naked?" Denise asked.

"I like everyone looking at me, but, I guess, I just like it this way." Gabby shyly replied.

"It seems that all the guys are looking at you as well as the older guys. I think a couple of women are staring. Funny, no one is really paying attention to Mallory." Taylor said.

Mallory was still standing on the grass, elbows back and her tits thrust out. The nipple clips were still in place. Alex, Peter and Logan had just come outside, accompanied by John and Doris. They walked up to Mallory and John took hold of the chains that were attached to the nipple clips and pulled. Mallory cried out as her tits were pulled forward. She took a step or two to slacken the chains but John ordered her to step back.

"Spread your legs." Alex said firmly.

Mallory obediently moved her legs apart. Alex reached between them and rubbed Mallory's pussy, still moist and warm from the afternoon activities. Alex's hands went to cup Mallory's asscheeks. He squeezed her red, striped ass. He looked at John and Doris and they nodded. Alex removed the clips from Mallory's nipples and John announced that Mallory's punishment was over.

Alex led Mallory back into the house as a few of the family began to say goodbye to each other. Everyone came by Robert and Denise in order to have one last look at Gabby. Marcus and Sue sat down by Robert and Denise and visited for a while before saying they had to go. Lizzy gave Gabby a hug, and careful not to let anyone see, tweaked one of Gabby's nipples.

"Hey, let's get together next weekend." Lizzy said and Gabby agreed.

Robert and Denise said their goodbyes to John and Doris a short time later.

"Gabriella, please come with me and I will get your clothes." Doris said.

Gabby went with her grandmother to get her clothes. She returned to the patio but still wasn't dressed.

"Why don't you ride home naked, Gabby?" Denise suggested to her daughter.

"I think we should talk about this some more when we get home, but I agree with your mother. If you want to ride home naked, you can. Your choice." Robert said.

Gabby thought for a moment, smiled, and said that she would love to ride home naked.

Gabby and Taylor sat in the back seat. They didn't think that anyone noticed a naked passenger in the car. At home, Denise called the two girls into the family room. Robert was there as the girls came in. Gabby was still naked.

"If you really like being naked so much, Gabby, your father and I have decided that now that you have seen, and experienced at some level, what happens at the Banning Family Court, that you might actually enjoy showing your body. If you wish, we would allow you to be naked around the house. You would get undressed after school and stay that way, unless we went out, or something. If family comes over, you would stay naked, but if friends came over who were not family, you would have to dress. What do you think?" Denise asked.

Gabby looked at her parents. She looked at Taylor. She really loved her sister and didn't want her potential nudity to upset her. "How do you feel, Taylor? Please be honest."

Taylor looked at her naked sister. "I like Gabby being naked. She looks great. I might want to do it too! If you'd let me."

Denise looked at Robert.

"Well, we will see." Robert said. "As for now, Gabby will be naked as we discussed. But, I'm going to add one thing. If your mother, or I, decide that you should be naked in a situation other than what we have discussed, you will do it without arguing, no matter who might see you. Agreed?"

Gabby didn't even take a moment to think about her reply. "I agree."

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers