The Banya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Totally. Let's have some fun."

Together we pushed open the door to the banya and let some moonlight into the dark chamber. It had been hours since Lina had used the sauna but it still retained a little bit of the heat from the morning session. It was warm and comforting, my body relaxed the moment it came into contact with the remnants of the steam.

"That feels nice. I didn't think it would still be warm in here," Lina stated. She had been covering her chest with her arm but now she let her arms drop and her tits slapped against her ribs when she took away the support. The sound echoed in the darkness of the room before being absorbed into the walls. I wondered how many sounds like that these walls had heard over the years.

Lina kept the door ajar for some light while I made my way over to the glass hurricane lamp in the corner. I sparked my lighter to the wick and it flared to life, the flame casting long shadows that danced with life through the dark spots of the room. My mind thought of the night before and how those same long shadows played with me and my body, twisting the truth in an exciting way. I could only imagine that they did the same for Lina.

I made my way over to the stove and opened its heavy door. The handle was warm but not a problem to touch. I brushed out the ash from inside the chamber, some embers still glowing faintly, and swept them into a nearby pan used for that purpose. As I touched my bare flesh to the metal I felt a spark of energy transfer from it, a sharp, exciting heat that settled in my balls. I didn't need to look down to know that my cock was starting to swell. Perhaps it was the buildup of the situation and the knowledge of what we were going to do but the room felt charged with a raw sexual energy.

"Babe, put your hand on the stove," I invited her, my own hand still in contact with the edge of the metal.

Lina leaned forward, her tits hanging in front of my face, and placed a hand on the warm stove. The moment she made contact I could see a shudder go through her body in response to something, most likely the same energy that I felt. Her nipples stood to attention and she squirmed a bit, her knees rubbing into one another with an anxious energy.

She turned to me, her eyes standing out from the shadows that hid her face, "You knew that would happen. Whatever I just felt, you had it happen to you too."

"I did," I replied. "Let's light this stove and get this thing going."

I tossed in a couple of logs from the small pile of wood next to the stove, shoving some kindling and paper beneath them. In a moment the flames were engulfing the wood and I closed the door to the stove.

Lina had laid her towel on the lowest bench and was already stripping out of her pants when I walked up behind her, cupping an oversized ass cheek in my hand. With my free hand I slapped her other cheek firmly and felt it bounce in my palm. The mass of it shook free from my grip, far more ass than I could easily control.

Lina moaned from my first spank and stuck her ass out further to me, digging her fingers into the second level of the cedar bench. I brought my hand down on her ass a second time, this time with more force. As I made contact the flames in the lantern flared and I could see the red marks forming on her pale skin.

"Did you like that? Is that what it felt like this morning?" my voice had taken on a primal quality as I felt myself beginning to blend into the shadows around me. The sound came from me but from all around as well. I heard the crackle of the wood as it began to burn inside the stove, a fire contained within for now but one that I knew would soon fill the room with a burning desire.

"Yes," Lina purred as she braced herself, hoping for another shot. "It felt so good. I want to be such a slut for you." I had rarely seen this side of Lina; the submissive, needing woman in front of me was practically foreign. The transformation into this sex creature was immediate.

I raised my hand again and I could feel her body tense as she braced for the impact. Instead I leaned over her and ran a hand up her neck, grabbing a fistful of her curly hair and pulling Lina's head up to face the flickering light. With my other hand I slapped one of her dangling tits and felt it crash into the other. "You're not just going to be my slut tonight. You'll be a slut for whoever comes in here."

With that I took a step away from my wife and peeled off my shirt like a serpent shedding its skin, tossing it onto the floor near the wood pile. It vanished into the darkness, swallowed by the shadows. The first waves of the dry heat from the stove were beginning to circle around the room and I felt some beads of moisture forming on my skin. My pants joined my shirt somewhere on the floor, lost in the darkness.

I turned around to find that Lina was now seated on the middle level of the bench, cross legged on her folded towel.

"So what happens now?" she asked, I could sense the excitement in her voice. It mimicked my own. Neither of us really knew what we were about to get into but whatever it was felt very real and very exciting. My cock was hard and I could even faintly smell Lina's arousal in the heating air. The two of us were certainly ready for whatever this night had in store.

"I don't know. When we were in here last night, and it was just the two of us...," I began, but Lina interjected.

"Before some phantom version of me ate your ass?"

I laughed. "Yes, before that part happened. But when it was just us we didn't have any special visitors or anything. I know that for me, when I was alone in here, I started to think about you. Specifically I was thinking about how great your tits looked when we were outside and the steam was rising off of your skin. And then I thought about when you walked back to the house and I watched you and started to think that maybe I like your ass even better. So I was pretty horny. And then, well, the rest of the night happened," I explained to Lina, as much to answer her question as to piece together the events for myself.

Lina leaned back on the bench and stretched her arms skyward, reaching as high up as she could. I'm sure it felt great for her to stretch but I knew that she was doing it because I loved how she looked when she moved that way. I couldn't make out much more than her shape but my imagination filled in all the details. A pulse went through my cock and I didn't need to touch myself to know that I was pointing straight into the air and eager for everything that was to come next.

"That sounds similar to me this morning. I was in here by myself because you definitely needed to sleep longer and I was wishing that you were next to me. But I started to touch myself and think about all the things that I wanted to do with you. And I got real excited knowing that we have our whole lives in front of us to fuck. I laid down on the towel and played with myself and had, what I thought, was the best dream I ever had," as she spoke our hands found each other, twining together in the darkness.

We sat there in the dark in silence, experiencing the room around us and not rushing to our destination. Time passed and the sauna continued to warm up but the temperature was still comfortable. I knew that in a little bit it would be so hot that anything physical would probably be uncomfortable. I broke my fingers from her grasp and touched her thighs, finding them warm and just beginning to perspire.

Before I could take things further Lina was on me like a lion. Our lips met in the darkness and we began to devour one another with a passion I don't think either of us had ever had. I wished for more arms to touch her and for another mouth so I could taste every part of her and didn't have to choose where to give my attention. I pulled her onto my lap and she straddled my body, my cock sliding along her slick body and coming to rest pressed against her ass. My arms were wrapped around her and I pulled her in tight to me, her massive chest squished between us and overflowing from our sides.

"Fuck, baby, I want to spend the rest of my life in here with you," Lina's voice was raw and I didn't doubt that she spoke the truth. It's what I wanted too. She grinded up and down on me, each trying to find ways to get our bodies as close to each other as possible. To somehow merge into one, find new physical connections. My hands gripped her ass tight, grabbing both thick cheeks and controlling the speed of her gyrations. Her tongue lapped at my face and left thick, wet lines along my skin. Our lips came together and sparked with a sexual frenzy that shook both of our bodies.

"I feel like we can do anything we want to in here. Anything that brings either of us pleasure," I moaned as Lina sucked on my nipples, flicking the rigid flesh with her tongue and biting at me.

"Then you need to suck on my tits," she demanded and lifted both her breasts to my face, bringing her two large nipples to my mouth. I could feel the heat radiating from Lina's body as I fed from her. I squeezed her tits together and sucked on them as hard as I could, trying to fit as much of her into my mouth as was possible.

Our bodies tensed together as an unfamiliar sound invaded the noises of the sauna. Over Lina's shoulder I could see a sliver of silver moonlight coming into the room from the door which was now slightly ajar. A heartbeat later it pushed open further and a shadowy figure stepped into the room.

Lina's eyes widened and fixed on mine. "It's happening, isn't it? Someone is coming in?"

I nodded, our bodies so close together that I knew she could make out my gesture, but I stayed quiet and kept my eyes on the door. The figure that was coming into the sauna was unmistakable to me. The widening bit of light that entered into the room emphasized the round, sloping tits that hung almost to the woman's navel. The exaggerated dip of her waist into her large hips was a curvature that I was intimately familiar with. Her face, cast in shadow and darkness, was framed by a mess of untamed curls.

She took several steps into the sauna, her presence igniting the heat of the room and stoking the fire in my balls. I believed my eyes but what I was seeing was unbelievable to me. Not only was it something of fantasy and magic, but it was also a desire that I would be able to live through.

Behind her the door slowly began to close, taking the moonlight with it. Before it could shut though it opened again. This time the door was pushed open more forcefully than before and standing in the threshold, outlined in the light of the night, was a tall, lean figure with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Dangling between his legs was a long, soft cock.

Lina, somehow resisting the urge to turn around and look at the visitors, instead bucked her body harder against mine.

"They're both here, aren't they? Oh fuck. I want this so bad, baby. Holy shit." Her words were disconnected from her brain. It sounded like she was babbling, just making sounds as her mind raced through a million scenarios and possibilities all at once. She was unconsciously pulling and twisting at her own thick nipples, anything to keep her body busy while her imagination ran wild. LIna reached down and squeezed my cock, which was sticking up through her thighs and wet with sweat. Slowly she ran her hand down the length of it and back up, twisting when she reached the head. Lina may have been half mindless with lust but she would never forget how I liked to be jerked.

"Yeah. They're both here," I said.

The woman with Lina's body, I really didn't know what else to call her, bent over the small pile of wood near the stove and picked up a log. The light from the hurricane lantern cast a shadow of her tits swinging free as she leaned over the wood. She dropped to one knee in front of the stove, opened the door, and slid the thick piece of wood into the hot chamber. From across the room I could feel the dry heat embrace the log and swallow it up. As soon as the door was closed, the man, whose body bore such a resemblance to mine, tossed a ladle of water onto the sauna stones. The stove popped and hissed as a wave of steam made its way around the banya.

The wall of steaming moisture hit our bodies at the same time, the air was supercharged with heat to the point that it was almost smothering to be inside of. But the panic passed in a brief moment and in its place was a relaxed form of lust, a controlled erotic desire to experience everything that my body wanted. I could tell that Lina felt it too. Suddenly I felt like I had all the time in the world to enjoy what was in front of me. Whatever existed outside of this remote sauna didn't matter at all to me. The two of us, Lina and I, had been given access to a special gift here and we were going to take full advantage of it.

The heat was intense all around us. Normally it would feel draining, like my entire body was being squeezed of all its liquid. If I was anywhere other than in this sauna I don't think I could even get hard in an environment like this. Instead, the heat just fed into my desire and lit a fire in my cock, making it harder than it had ever been. The darkness and the steam had obscured the other figures in the room but I knew that they were in here with us.

Lina rolled off of me and climbed up to the highest level of the sauna, laying down face first on the bench. She let out a moan and thrust her ass in the air as an invitation to anyone in the room. I looked over my shoulder at her and considered my next move. Before I could do anything I felt a firm hand grip my dick and a presence between my legs. The woman was on her knees and perched over my crotch, her curly hair obscuring the work of her hands. Her mouth engulfed my balls, I felt my scrotum slide past her lips as she sucked to pull my testes in deeper. Her wet tongue tickled them as she moved her slick hand up and down on my rigid shaft.

I reached up to the top bench and stretched to touch Lina, my hand finding hers at the same moment that a shadowy figure stepped past me on the bench. His cock was as hard as mine, sticking straight out like an arrow seeking a target. Silently he moved close to Lina, standing next to her body. I heard a loud crack of flesh as he brought his hand down on Lina's ass. She squeezed my hand in response and cried out.

"Yes! You know what I want," she said through gritted teeth. "You both do." Lina's thick body squirmed against the hard wood as she prepared to give into what was to come.

The shadowy man mounted her from behind like an animal. I heard his cock slide into the sopping wet pussy of my wife as he began to fuck her hard. The man gripped her hips and pounded away at Lina, the sound of his body slamming into her punctuated by his open handed slaps to her ass. It was incredible to watch, to know that Lina was getting exactly what she wanted.

I knew what I wanted, too. And without having to say a word the woman, Shadow Lina I suppose, knew too. I slid down slightly on the bench and spread my legs wide to her. Her finger found its way to the outside of my ass and circled my entry teasingly. I pushed forward to urge her on, not wanting to wait any more. The woman obliged and she entered me, pushing past my tight opening with her slick finger. The sensation was incredible. It was nothing I had ever felt before. I was relaxed and open from the heat in the room and just let it happen to me. Slow and gentle she moved her finger around inside of me, giving me time to get comfortable with it, the entire time continuing to suck my balls and jerk my cock. If I wasn't already convinced that this woman, this spirit or whatever she was, existed solely to bring pleasure then I was certainly convinced of it now.

Inside the sauna the heat continued to rise as the flames inside the stove consumed the fuel. Somehow I felt the heat more inside of me than on my skin and in the air around me. Instead, the licking sparks inside my balls were spreading to every part of me. My flesh felt charged and alive, every bit of me was receptive to pleasure. From the primal sounds coming from the bench behind me I could tell that the temperature in the sauna was affecting my wife in the same fashion.

I loved what this woman between my legs was doing to me, something that I had imagined on many occasions with a hungry curiosity. But I also wanted to share what was happening with Lina. The real Lina. A moment after the thought entered into my mind I felt the finger in my ass slowly pull out of me, leaving an emptiness inside of me, an absence that I wasn't expecting. It was a void that now was a part of me, I knew that I could fill it whenever I wanted to but it would still be there. It left a permanent desire inside of me.

The shadows of the room followed the shapely form between my legs as it stood, two heavy breasts dragging slowly across my cock as they passed by. I couldn't help myself and I squeezed her tits together, my dick a glowing rod between the pale flesh, and bounced them up and down. The woman dropped her head and licked a thick dollop of goo from my tip, spreading it around with her tongue. Under normal circumstances there's no doubt that I would be cumming all over her tits right now. It was all just so much to handle, but I felt a control over my body that I never experienced before.

I finally stood as the woman moved away from me. I saw her dark form step towards the stove and draw another ladle of water from the bucket, ready to toss it onto the stones. The steam would increase everything in the sauna; the heat, the lust, pleasure, desire. All of it brought to an incredible high.

On the top level Lina and her partner were switching positions, he had finally relented in his powerful pounding of her body. She climbed on top of him with a moan of pleasure as his cock plunged deep into her snatch. Leaning back and steadying herself with her hands on his legs, she began to rock and grind her body. Her tits, slick with sweat overwhelmed by gravity, were hanging on each side of her torso and slid across her body with each gyration.

In the darkness of the banya our eyes found each other. I put a hand on her thigh, feeling a spark pass between us, and leaned in to kiss her. Our tongues crashed together as we explored each other in a way that felt entirely new, everything prior to this just a brief prelude to what had opened up to us tonight. Lina reached around my body and cupped my ass, squeezing me and pulling me tight against her. My cock, still throbbing and rock solid, pushed against her leg and rubbed against the man beneath her. She reached down and wrapped her hands around my dick, giving it two quick tugs.

"Holy shit. I can't believe how hard your cock is. Can this even be real?" Lina continued to rock her body while she muttered the words. Beneath her this man, whatever he was, was fucking my wife and I was loving seeing her like this.

"It is. And if it's not, I don't even care. We're here together, doing this, and it's all that I want," I said. Both of my hands grabbed at the heavy tit closest to me and raised it up, bringing the dark red nipple to my mouth and sucking at it. Mirroring me, Lina picked up her other tit and brought it to her own mouth and nibbled at the tip. I could see her eyes practically roll back in her head as she was assaulted with pleasure on all fronts.

I let her breast fall from my mouth as a thought entered into my head. Lina lowered her shoulders and leaned forward, letting me know that the same thought had occurred to her as well. Her breasts dropped into the shadows around the head of the man beneath Lina. I heard the flesh settle against his prone body and the sound of sucking as he latched onto a nipple. I stepped up to the top bench and knelt behind her, placing my hands on the fleshy cheeks of her ass and pulling them apart.