The Banya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lina flattened her body as best she could, I could see her tits spilling out between the two bodies. A set of hands appeared on her back, reaching around her torso, and they pulled Lina closer to being level with the bench. In front of me I watched as the man's thick cock went in and out her pussy, everything glistening from the wetness. A tight, full ball sack rested on the bench, ready to unload.

Above it all Lina's asshole looked up at me. Calling out to me to complete the fantasy that Lina had conjured for herself. To be a part of the fantasies that her family had been living out for generations.

I lifted up slightly from my knees and pressed my dick against her available hole. I pushed forward and felt the resistance from her body. A deep sound came from Lina's body in response to me pressing into her. I hesitated, unsure of how to proceed, until I felt a push against my ass. A warm hand of encouragement steering me in the right direction. I pushed again, this time with more force and more desire, and I felt Lina open up to me. My cock head disappeared inside of her and then my shaft was swallowed up by her body. Her asshole was tight, impossibly so, but Lina welcomed me with a vigor that was matched by my own. Slowly at first, I picked up the speed with each thrust, Lina's moans encouraging me each time to make it harder and faster.

I was aware of the other person inside of her. With each pump of my body I felt the other dick inside of her rubbing against me. Not much separated the two of us, two steel shafts working in tandem to erect a site of pleasure for this one woman. Both of us, Lina and myself, were breathing hard and were nearing an explosion, the likes of which neither of us had ever experienced.

Behind me Shadow Lina was slapping at my balls on each backswing of my body, these sharp pieces of pain inexplicably raising my capacity for pleasure. Inside I was burning hotter than the sauna stove, reaching new levels of supercharged lust that was powering everything I did. Everytime I slammed into Lina's massive ass and our bare flesh collided I thought that I would burst and flood her insides. But I didn't, my body wasn't ready to give this up just yet.

I gripped her hips and fucked her hard, Lina's body opening up to take all that I could give her. Twice I plowed into her with all my might and her body shook. Not from just the physical force but from the desire building inside of her. We were both on the edge. After the second stroke I kept my cock buried in her to the hilt, my tensed and sweaty body arching over hers. The added weight pushed her deeper onto the second cock, the one that had been meeting me stroke for stroke inside of my wife.

"I...can't take much....more of this," she panted, sandwiched between the two of us. "I'm going to cum so hard over both these cocks. Fuck...fill me up..." I had never seen Lina like this before. I had never seen anyone like this, totally captured by the moment and experiencing nothing but pleasure.

I raised my hand and slapped her ass, the echo of flesh sounding inside the dark, hot room. And again I pushed deep into her, knowing that I was about to cum and I wanted to get all of my release as far into her as I could. My hands reached around her body and found her tits, the flesh filling my hands as I rolled her nipples between my fingers and pulled at them, stretching the nubs and eliciting a new noise from Lina.

A wet feeling, warm and slick, ran along my ass crack. Shadow Lina was dragging her tongue from my balls upward and settling, once again, in my asshole. She grabbed both of my ass cheeks and buried her face within, eating greedily at my hole.

All I could manage was the slightest push forward into Lina's ass. But it was the one that sent all of us over the edge. My balls exploded, a million points of intense pleasure erupting all at once. The sensation traveled through my cock and touched every nerve in my body. My entire being was wracked with pleasure, a runaway train rampaging into Lina. Deep inside her bowels I unloaded all that was inside of me. The culmination of the shadows and steam unleashed, family secrets and mystery. At the same time, perhaps the exact moment, I felt the other cock inside of her stiffen and twitch as it joined me in filling Lina.

Lina cried out as she rode the two of us to her own orgasm. I felt her body quake beneath me, saw her ass shake with pleasure as her two men filled her up. Her tight asshole gripped my dick as she shook, it was like a magnet pulling me inside of her. At this pinnacle of sexual depravity my wife somehow still wanted more from me. From both of us. After several more spasms, shaking her in a way that swung her massive tits wildly to the side, the grip that she had on me finally began to loosen. Looking down I saw the thick goo from my release beginning to break through the seal between us.

Shadow Lina, not content to stay on the sidelines, squeezed my balls, wringing out every last bit of cum from my body. The muscles inside my dick flexed in response and the remains of my release joined their brethren deep inside of my wife's ass. The hot, heavy tits of the woman behind me joined in as well, slowly dragged across my back and sparking one last torrent of lust from the deepest recess of my well of perversion. Images of sliding my slick cock between her knockers appeared in my mind but the spark died there. The mind was willing but at this point the body wasn't.

I was completely spent and I knew that Lina was too.

Steadying myself with a hand on the bench for balance, I stepped back from my wife, my cock sliding out of the frothy mixture with a satisfying pop. Still engorged but no longer rock solid, my member dangled in front of me, swaying in the dim light and intense heat of the sauna. I took another step back and then a step down to the middle level in pursuit of a cooler temperature.

I was caught off guard when, thinking that our fantasy sexual escapade had concluded, I saw a mess of curly hair matted with sweat emerge from the shadows of the lower bench. My cock was suddenly inside her warm mouth being sucked clean. It was quick, a temporary farewell passing between the two of us, and then the woman stepped back into the shadows. I tried to track her in the darkness but the curves that I would recognize anywhere managed to disappear, sliding between the flickers of the candlelight.

Behind me Lina had rolled off of her lover and lay face up on the bench. Her sturdy legs were akimbo and she reeked of sex, a heavy smell that smothered the earthy, wooden scents of the sauna. I sensed movement to my right, the long and lean figure of her lover gliding to the floor of the room. My eyes lingered on him, his pendulum cock swinging heavy between the thin legs and signaling that the time for us, together, was over for now.

Lina's voice broke through the stupor that was settling over me. "Babe," she started, almost breathless, "I think I'm going to need a hand to get out of here. I'm not sure I can walk. That was...damn. I never even imagined getting fucked like that."

I almost contradicted her. I think that she had imagined getting fucked just like that. Maybe some of the details weren't exactly what she had in mind, but something pretty close to this. Whatever this little family sauna we had here, I'm pretty sure that's how it worked. Her family knew it and now we did too.

But I didn't say it. I'm sure that we both knew the truth. I reached out for her and placed my hand on her chest between her tits. Her heart was beating strong and steady, small tremors throbbing inside her body.

"Well, let's just stay here for a little bit. Have ourselves a proper, relaxing steam. Stretch out our bodies," I suggested. The truth is I wasn't ready to leave yet. I knew I could come back here and I suspected it would be the same when we did. When we spent a lifetime here. But this was really good.

"Yeah, let's do that. I don't want to leave here either." Through the darkness I could feel her eyes looking towards me and could sense her smile, it was matched by my own.

************************************************************

We had the car all packed up and ready for the long drive back home. It was certainly bittersweet to be leaving the dacha. While we were excited to see friends and get back to our newlywed lives, the both of us also agreed that we could easily spend the rest of our days here. Friends and family could visit in the summer. And then we would have the Winter Palace to ourselves.

But there was still one thing we needed to do before we left.

Lina had put the robe and the photo albums all back in the closet where she had found them. All except for one. The small album that had the pictures of her grandparents and the rest of her family, the album where everyone was having a wonderful time around the banya. That album was still sitting out on the kitchen table.

Together we turned to the first empty page of the photo book, a blank section perfectly sized for the two small polaroids that we had. Using the timer function of the little camera we had taken some pictures out at the banya over the last two days. The first one we put in the album was the two of us standing in front of the closed door to the banya. Copying a pose from her grandparents, I stood behind Lina and reached my arms around her and held her tits in my hand, covering her nipples but not much more. She had a towel around her waist and her hands were on her hips. Both of us had big smiles on our faces. How could we not after the weekend we just had?

The other picture was dark, it was hard to make out the details inside of the banya. But we figured that anyone who saw the picture was going to be pretty familiar with its inside so it didn't matter too much. The four of us sat along the low bench, a tangle of arms and legs and bodies all blending into one. Four grins stood out from the shadows, a hint to the secret passing between all of us.