The Bar

Story Info
Couples fake game becomes real.
2.4k words
3.63
33.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar

Stan and Tina had a fantasy.

Stan and Tina had a fantasy She wanted to pick a stranger up in a bar and take back to her hotel room and fuck him, Stan wanted that too. So they had a plan. Stan was going to be that stranger. They planned exactly how it was going to happen.

Tina was going to drive to the Hotel and check in, then she was going to down to the bar and have a drink. A stranger (Stan) is going to walk in and sit at the bar, buy her a drink then try to seduce her.

They worked out all the details. Easy enough.

At the end of the evening, "The Stranger" was going to take her to her room and the "stranger" was going to fuck her all night!!!!

Tina started getting ready, the thought of getting picked up by a stranger was making her pussy wet. She knows Stan can please her, that wasn't the issue. What would be like to have a stranger seduce her?

Tina picked her shoes first. High heels that showed her super sexy legs, from there, she picked her dress. It was very revealing. One that would make all men stop and lustfully stare. To top it off, her big firm tits would have no bra and that shaven pussy would have no panties. After all, this "stranger " would be up her dress as soon as he could. Why have those things in the way, she laughed out loud.

Tina started her journey to the hotel; it was actually just a short drive. She was nervous. Will people think she is a slut? At this point she didn't care. She wanted to be seduced, taken to a room to be fucked by her stranger even if was a "setup".

She arrived at the hotel and checked in. The room is nice but she's ready to go to the bar. She checks her lipstick in the mirror. She would never admit it but she was perfect. Her husband is a lucky man.

Stan anxiously waits to get the text saying it's a go. His cock is already hard just thinking about Tina picking up a stranger in the bar. Even though he is going to be the stranger. Deep down, he wants it to be a real stranger.

Tina leaves her room and heads down to the bar, she texts Stan and says "it's a go!!"

It was the moment that Stan has been waiting for!! Stan goes outside, gets in his truck to leave and his truck won't start. The truck was dead. Time is ticking, Tina is waiting and he's stuck.

Tina is anxiously looking at her phone. Where is he? He was supposed to be here and he's a no show. The door opens, finally she thinks. She watches the door and it's not Stan. A tall, tanned professionally dressed man that you can see his muscles bulging out. She gasps, because he is a very handsome man. He approaches the bar and sits two seats down. Tina can't help but to steal a glance. She squirms in her seat as she can feel her pussy getting wet. Where is Stan? She wonders. She is starting to get pissed. Did he fall asleep? Did he forget? What the fuck? Her phone rings, it is Stan. She ignores his call, he has almost single handedly ruined the night

Stan frantically works on his truck, finally he checks the battery, and it appears that it wasn't making contact, He tries to start it and it finally starts! Two hours later than he was supposed to be there, he finally gets to the bar. The parking lot was full, he was wondering if she was still in the bar because she was not answering her phone.

Tina drained her third drink. She sees the DJ setting up for the crowd for the night. The bartender comes over and sets a fresh drink in front of her. She tells him that she didn't order one. The bartender informs her that the tall handsome man bought her the drink. She felt her cheeks go flush as she thanked him and finally got to look at him straight on. She thought "God, what a good looking man and a sexy smile ". They start talking, small talk. His name was Butch. She found out that he was in town on business and was leaving tomorrow afternoon.

The bar started to get crowded. Butch moved next to her as the bar was getting full. Another round of drinks came. Tina was drinking Tito's and cranberry. She is not known to handle her liquor and starts to loosen up after a few drinks She hit that point and was still drinking. Things were going to happen! The small talk was becoming more and more intimate, sexual innuendos were being thrown around now.

A slow song came on and Butch asked Tina to dance. They swayed to the music. Butch put his hand on her back and felt no bra. His cock started stirring. He slid his hand down her back to the top of her ass and felt no panties His cock was now almost fully hard. As they danced, she could feel it growing. Her already wet pussy was starting to leak.

Stan walks in the bar and looks for Tina. She isn't at the bar, he knows she is pissed He didn't see her. She must have given up and went to her room. He didn't even know what room it was. There was only one seat open at the bar and that was by the door. Stan took that seat and ordered a beer. He was trying to figure out how to make this up to tina, he had ruined the evening, stupid truck!

As the song ended, Butch held Tina tight and whispered in her ear that she was beautiful. Tina squeezed his ass and winked at him.

Stan sees her as she is leaving the dance floor. Who was the man with her? What was she doing? Is that her hand on his ass? She takes her seat next to him. She looks around and she sees Stan. The drinks are affecting her now. With a little buzz, she is border lined pissed at him. She ignores him and starts talking to Butch. Well, more like flirting with Butch. All Stan can do is observe.

Butch had to go to the bathroom. While he is gone, Tina pulls out her phone and texts Stan. "Where were you?" This is your punishment for being late. Sit back, watch and enjoy.

Stan's cock got instantly hard.

Butch returned to his seat. As he passed Tina, he placed his hand on her back and ran his hand across her letting her know that he knew that there was no bra. She sexily looks at him and grinned. He leans in and says, "I want you." They have another drink with Stan watching intently. His cock is about to explode.

Another slow song is played by the DJ. Butch takes her by the hand and leads Tina to the dance floor. This time he holds her close she can feel that he is fully hard now. Her pussy is wet. In the middle of the song, he looks down at her and kisses her. She kisses him back. Stan watches intently. His cock is so hard. He has never seen her dance with anyone else much less kiss someone. Butch squeezes her ass. Tina moans into his mouth. Wanting more. The song ends and hand in hand they walk to their seats.

Stan gets up and goes to the bathroom, he walks right past them and motions at her to go to the bathroom too. They meet in the hallway. She looks an sees Stan's cock is bulging like she has never seen before. She gives Stan a key to the room and tells him that when she texts him, for him to go in the room and hide.

He takes the key kisses her and goes back to his seat and waits like a good husband should. Tina returns to her seat as she goes to get on the chair, she places her hand in Butch's lap and feels his erection. It must be the biggest cock she has ever felt. At that point, there was no return. He was now going to be her stranger but I'm reality, a real stranger. They had a few more drinks. Her breathing was heavy, her pussy was wet. Butch leaned into whisper in her ear. As he did, He placed his hand on her thigh and ran it up her leg. Tina spread her legs to give him access. He reached her soaking wet pussy and whispered "I want to fuck your hot pussy" as he stuck a finger inside. She gasped, closed her eyes and came on his finger. She could not believe that she came by a single tough. All she could do is nod, yes.

Butch excused himself and went to the bathroom. Tina texted stan and told him to go now. As stan rounded the corner, he ran right into the tall stranger. They looked at each other and Butch apologized. Stan scurried to the room. Butch went to his seat. Tina leaned to him and said, "let's go to my room".

Stan opened to door and was panicking. Where can I hide? The closet had louver slats. The perfect place to spy. He hurried in. He could perfectly see any angle of the room. He pulled his pants down and started stroking his cock, within seconds he shot his load all over the back of the door.

Suddenly, the door open and Tina and Butch came in. Once in the room, Tina started kissing Butch. Butch lowered the dress from her shoulders It fell to the ground. Just as he suspected she was naked. They kissed and she took off his shirt. His rippled muscles stood out. The undid his pants and pulled them down. His washboard abs were hard as a rock but not near as hard as his big cock. Tina sank to her knees and looked up at him. His cock was long and thick. She took as much of his cock as she could. She wanted more but there was a limit her mouth could take. He had to be twice as big as Stan and even thicker than his cock.

Inside the closet, Stan had already cum once. His cock was still hard, and he was still stroking it. The action in front of him was more than he could ever had imagine. Tina was one of the great lovers, whether it was him or a stranger.

Meanwhile in the room, Tina was in cock heaven, never had she ever had anything like this. She couldn't wait to see what something that big feels like. Butch was in a trance, once a woman found out how big his cock was, they would line up to "try" it. But more than one failed to satisfy him. But this blow job was like nothing anyone has ever done to him. Her tongue and her mouth were magical. No one has been able make him cum by sucking his cock and this goddess on her knees was about to make him blow. He picked her up and carried her to the bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed Tina put one leg on the bed and lowered her pussy on that big cock. It sank oh so slowly until it was all the way in. Tina was so full she started to grind herself on his cock. He looked her and said no one has ever fucked him like that. He couldn't take it and deposited a big load of cum in her pussy this triggered hers too and she came on him. In the closet, Stan was Cumming too.

Tina eased off his cock and started sucking him again. He stayed hard. Tina crawled on the bed and Butch got between her legs and eased his cock back in her pussy. He started stroking back and forth and the friction was really turning her on. He started fucking her fast and furious She was about to cum again. This huge cock was filling her up. After she came like that, they changed positions Butch on his back. His cock was so big, Tina had to stand on the bed to get high enough above his cock to lower herself on it. As it went in she couldn't breathe. It felt so good. All she could do is rock back and forth. Here it was coming again, another orgasm. Tina screamed out "give me that big cock". That is exactly what Butch did.

No one has ever fucked him like this. Who was this lady? He couldn't hold it any longer, he came again deep in her pussy. In the closet, Stan's cock was raw. He came 4 times, his little cock was still hard. Butch spent and wore out, got dressed and told Tina "Thanks for the greatest sex I ever had". He kissed her and left his card. He told her to call or text and hopefully they can get together again.

After he left, Stan came out of the closet. He was naked. He crawled in the bed and kissed his wife. He touched her pussy, and it was a soaking mess. She was spent, all she could do is lay there. She grabbed Stan's head and pushed it down. As he got close to her pussy, he could smell the sex. She pushed his head down and said, "eat it". He looked at her and said, "you just had sex". She sternly said. "I didn't ask you, I TOLD YOU". With that Stan lowered his mouth on her pussy and started devouring it.

Tina started moving her hips and pushed his head harder into her pussy Stan ate her with no abandonment. Tina's legs started quivering and she came again. Once her pussy was dry and clean, he laid next to her. She looked at him and said "next time don't be late" but in reality, she didn't mean it. She hoped that he would be late.

Little did Stan know; she loosened his battery cables earlier that day.