All Comments on 'The Bar'

by Natsnam822

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

This author is mentally retarded. Why did the husband text her back the car won't start?....LOL.

.

why does it take the husband 2 hrs to check the battery cables?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This doesn’t make sense: we, the readers are omniscient. You can lie to others, to yourselves or even to god; but you can’t lie to us because we know everthing.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Little did she know... This was her last night as a wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 stories, one follower. That's all I needed to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

End of story gives the wives true desire to cut her husband short. Clearly he did not know it. What's next does he get revenge or does he he wimp out?

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Both got their fantasies fulfilled,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jesus, people, it’s only a story, and the writer doesn’t have a team of high paid editors going through it with a fine tooth comb. Harry in VA has to show that he’s so damn smart commenting about the battery cables. Who cares? It’s just a story. If all of you continue to be so critical, people will stop posting and then what are you going to do?

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Who would want to stay married to that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband and I loved this. We use this fantasy a lot. We haven't tried it quite yet, just a but of flirting and groping so far, but it really turns us both on. With us, I wouldn't have to loosen the battery cable as my husband wants to be there the entire time. Maybe some day soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was pretty hot. Although I don't know of any hotels with closets and louvered doors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I want to lick my wife's pussy after a stranger has filled it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@whackdoodle, we're sorry that your tiny brain (dick) can't comprehend a simple story. Maybe try stories you can relate to a bit more to help. I'm sure there are plenty of stories in the gay category that would suit you just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah - so a cheating wife then

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah yes everyone dreams one day of being with a deceitful selfish slut. This was neither good nor erotic. The end was gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a manipulative bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice touch. It was a 3 star story before the last two paragraphs. That made it a five star story despite many grammatical errors. Those are fixable. Imagination is a gift not everyone has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the concept but the writing and telling of the story is dreadful

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

More repressed gay writers living getting cock vicariously through skanks that rarely exist in the world.

Also have to love how many different sock puppets these mentally ill cream pie eating "Im not gay" butt pirates have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course it's just a fictional story - but EEEEWWWWWWW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story- not great, but good. The theme of the story is very common and could have

actually happened. I enjoyed it- please keep writing and ignore the trolls.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Skank wife becomes a real whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's just a story, it's just a story, the whiners are at it again. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No loving wife here. Just another heartless CUNT and sissy loser husband. Worthless crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was really good can't wait to read your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stan needs to get the fuck out of this relationship. Any woman who pushes her husband's face into her cunt right after she had another guy spooge in it at the very least deserves to have her face broken and her teeth knocked out.

What that kind of disrespect really deserves is an express trip to a shallow grave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Star lost for overly abused premise for yet another horrible willing cuckold story - Wife and husband plan kinky evening at a local bar only to have plans derailed by unplanned circumstances. Star lost because husband is too ignorant to check battery first, takes two hours to fix problem. Star lost because husband is yet again portrayed as the incompetent, bumbling, fool to the wife's cool, calculating, in control persona. Star lost because wife expected her husband to be delayed because she sabotaged his vehicle, thus providing her an excuse to cheat on him. Just a patently stupid story.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

I generally don't comment on stories like this, not my cup of tea, but this one was ugly, nothing fantasy about it, she basically decided to take it from fantasy to reality without his okay..and set him up.

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years ago

Loved the story! Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I may have given my husband the wrong name of a bar he was to meet me at. It took him an extra 45 minutes to head across town. By then I had a couple of guys buying me drinks and touching me in very intimate places. My husband came in, saw what was happening and sat nearby. When I went to the restroom I texted him and told him I was horny and to take me home. He instead asked if I wanted to go with the two guys. I love my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sadly our pathetic little troll 26thNC/Iammweasel can’t even disguise himself when he switches from one account to the other below. He should probably just post under one name since we all know the bullshit posts are all his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have dreamed of watching my wife do this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Some people are too critical. It’s porn for Gods sake

DavidllahDavidllahalmost 2 years ago

You people need to lighten up! If you don't like these type of stories, then why do you read them? The title gives pretty good hints of what is about to come! Don't bully the writers!

I personally liked it and yes I am bi-sexual and I have watched my wife fuck other men and I sometimes participate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Content of the story is fine. Writing style does need some work. It’s more like narration than a story. Reminds me of “descriptive text” movies for the blind: “Stan looks distressed. Stan walks over to the window.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story was good, but difficult to read due to poor use of tenses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous