All Comments on 'The Bar and Grill Pt. 02'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finished fucking a woman no men and hes gay lol. Great story and I love the cooking its fun.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lots of men pretend they're not gay, many come out in later life after being married and having children.

It's the little things that give them away, owning little dogs is one. But there are plenty of other ones.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter3 months ago

Find it hilarious in comments below arguing that choice of dogs is indicator of being gay! Over 50 years i have owned everything from miniature schnauzers to Great Danes depending on my circumstances. I was no more gay with owning an ankle biter than with my pair of golden retrievers! His love of cooking is also no more gay than his love of women! So much for the usual nauseous Anon remarks. Had to re-read this story because I’d forgotten the recipe for the chicken skin appetizers! Love the food hints in this series as I have loved cooking for the past 60 odd years.

miket0422miket04222 months ago

Almost like an erotic story set amidst a show on the Food Network.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Extremely entertaining and insightful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written and engaging four stars. No, let's say give.

JPB NOT BOB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous