The Bar Bang!

Story Info
My wife teasing goes just a bit too far one night.
1.5k words
3.78
13.5k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

I and my lovely wife Monica were out on a date that fateful Friday night when our peaceful world came crashing down around them. As a couple we vowed to always scheduled one day out of the month as an official date night. Well tonight was that night. Monica was dressed to the nines in a tight little black midi dress, one that barely covered her shapely ass it was so short.

I couldn't wait to get her home, I always like fucking her when she's drunk and my dear wife was toasty drunk tonight especially after four long island ice teas...her favorite. I was a bit high myself after four rum and colas.

Normally we don't drink that much but Joe's Beach Pub was offering half priced drinks that night. So we drank and no worry of us having to drive home either because our condo was just a short 15 minute stroll up the beach.

We were just about to leave when the Reggae band began playing Buffalo Soldier and lets just say my wife is super fan of Bob Marley. So she stands up and grabs my hand, "Let's dance Baby!"

I shook my head and pushed her hand away, "No Moni I don't feel like it." I said.

"Ahh Poop! Well I'll dance by myself then." Monica said and took her Auburn hair down from its pony tail and she stood up. I almost laughed as I watched her stagger to the elevated dance floor. She began swaying erotically to the rhythmic beat. I watched dreamily as she moved her ass ever so provocatively.

I wasn't the only one either there was a group of maybe ten, young college aged black guys sitting at a table near the stage. They cheered Moni on and my wife turned up the heat on her moves. She seemed to like the attention she was getting. Most guys would be pissed if there were a bunch of guys hooting and hollering at his wife but I had to admit it was kinda turning me on as well watching her getting ogled like that. My forty one year old wife was enjoying every bit of it too.

Two of the guys got on the dance floor with her shaking and swaying as well. They were drunk as well and I had to laugh as one of them fell on his ass. The guy that was still standing slipped his hands on my Moni's hips and he began grinding against her ass and his buddies started cheering him on.

I expected my wife to push him off but she didn't she just let him keep grinding himself against her plump yet firm bottom.

I should have put a stop to it but I didn't I think I was intimidated by all those guys. I didn't want to interrupt them. What if they got mad at me and wanted to beat my white ass. No I stayed put, the song would be over soon and she would come back to the table and I would have a talk to her about this little dirty dancing incident when we get home...as I'm fucking hell out of her. I mean strangely enough it was turning me on watching all this go down. Is that bad of me. I don't know but I was getting a fucking hard on either way good or bad.

But the live band just kept playing and playing and playing that same song. I could see Moni's energy wearing down now and she wasn't smiling anymore, in fact she looked as if she were about to fall. But the guy being the gentleman he was, put his arms around her waist and kept her up right all the while rubbing his crotch against her ass.

Suddenly the guys seated at the table bum rush the dance floor, and my wife disappeared beneath a black wave of muscular bodies. She was lifted into the air on their shoulders and carried off of the dance floor.

"Mack!" I heard Moni call as they carried her into the pool room out of my sight.

I jumped up my wife needed my help but I was just as panicked as she was. Putting on a brave face I slowly walked over to the pool room not sure what I could to help her you know without getting my ass kicked.

Moni had been placed on her back on one of the pool tables. Her hands were being held above her head and all around her the guys were stripping out of their pants. Moni looked left and right and struggled to get free but it was no use she going to be fucked and she knew it. So she capitulated. The guys turned her hands loose and she reached out and grabbed their cocks. Oh the guys hooted and hollered about that and they thronged the table to the point I could barely see what was going on. The guy that had been dry humping her ass on the dance floor was her first. He climbed up on the pool table his dick already hard. "Open your legs!" He shouted and my wife complied. He gripped her ankles and pushed her legs over his broad black shoulders and leaned forward until Moni's bare white cunt was perpendicular to his long fat cock.

I watched in horror as another man took my wife. He drove his cock deep into her pussy but only half way at first. Moni screamed and pushed back against his shoulder and then his ass muscles flex he slammed himself to the hilt inside her. He held himself there and leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. When he pulled his lips away my dear Moni raised her head to kiss him back but he began drilling her pussy and she gasped with a wide open mouth.

I watched in utter fascination as the man cock pistons in and out of Momi with long hard strokes which sent my wife into a fit of moans liken which I've never heard from her before.

Suddenly one of the guys climbed up on the table right at Moni's head. He gripped her by the hair and pulled her face to his fat dick and Moni opened her mouth without delay. The eager man began face fucking her.

Guys were reaching from either side of the pool table to touch and caress her pale white body.

The man inside my wife's paradise grunted and I swear I saw his nuts jerk. He was cumming inside my wife! Thank goodness she was on birth control. FUCK!

Another guy pushed him back and took his place. My wife's cunt was stretched and flooded with semen as the next guy buried himself deep inside her.

The guy in her mouth came and pulled out and Moni eagerly reached for another cock. At first she might have been forced to participate in this gang fuck but not now, It was clear to see that she was all too willing participant. Wow. I was so taken aback by it all I had to walk away. I had misjudged the situation. Thank goodness I didn't intervene or I might have taken an ass whooping for nothing.

I started to feel a little sick to my stomach so I turned and walked back to our table and I for over an hour or more as one by one the guys came and went. They didn't even look my way as they swaggered out the door. I really couldn't blame them at this point. I mean what can you say, "Hey your wife was fantastic man!" Nope walking away was more preferable thank you very much. As the last guy left Moni emerged from the pool room holding the first guy's hand. They looked at me and Moni smiled then the guy roughly slapped her bare ass and walked away. He gave me a smirk and grabbed his crotch as he walked out the door.

Fucking asshole!

Moni walked over her hair was a mess and her torn dress was hanging half on and half off of her. She collapsed into her seat. "Oh my gracious I'm exhausted, Mack."

The waiter suddenly appeared with a tray of drinks, "These are on the house." he winked at Moni. I think he fucked her... I'm not sure.

"Sooo did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, giving her an accusatory look.

Moni just blushed and reached out and placed her hand on mine, "I didn't mean for that to happen, Mack."

"Well it happened."

"Are you mad at me?" She asked reaching under the table and pushing her hands between my legs to touch my semi hard cock. She suddenly smiled, "I don't think you're all that mad are you? No you loved watching me getting fucked. I could see it in your eyes, Mack." she pinched my cheek. "So that's why I decided not to fight it, just let it happen and see where it goes."

"So did it go the way you wanted too?" I asked with a smile.

She smiled warmly which was all the answer I needed.

We finished our drinks and walked out to the beach. And under the full moon Moni shed her dress and ran out into the surf. I only laughed and sat down in the sand and watched as she frolicked and played within the waves.

The End.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers