All Comments on 'The Barbarian and the Wench'

by RegularGuyinOly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing!!

FormerReaderFormerReaderalmost 10 years ago
Good descriptions.

You have either been in a Ren Fair or at least attended one. Fun read.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
An enjoyable read

Good story and an enjoyable read, first time doing the things you did but not first time having sex.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 10 years ago
Almost barbaric

With the exception of your description of your teenage body being built like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger, and your mind being as mentally acute as Pee-wee Herman, once you got into the story it became enjoyable. Your last foible was her screaming to you, 'THE BARBARIAN' at the very last moment, "Don't come inside me." Yeah, like a barbarian would listen to her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Totally hot!

Ive been to a few reni fairs and there was no shortage of hot chicks. This story was great, totally got me off! I need a towel. Please give me more stories about the barbarian!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking awesome!

I worked the Ren Fair circuit for a few years in college at a booth where people shoot bow and arrows to win prizes. Damn sure there were a ton of hot women, tits all hanging out, flirting like crazy. You really captured the atmosphere of people getting to be someone else for a while. I hooked up with one chick who was kind of average looking but totally hot in bed. I had a tent in the performers area and I fucked that chick crosseyed. Gettin to be someone else for a while is really the ultimate aphrodisiac. Nice story. Will the barbarian have more adventures??

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
so many fantasies fulfilled

and it sounds like a chapter 02 is warranted.

I'll drink to that

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
I'd drink to a chapter 2 as well!

Well written, as always. Hot sex, excellent pacing and great descriptives.

Easy to give you 5 stars Oly, you earn them every time.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
this needs more chapters

Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gat to agree

Really needs more chapters.

The end was suggestive of more fun to Come.

Please add to the tale and let them get raunchy.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New chapter please and pretty accurate

I know it is more than five years but a new chapter would be great. I am only saying something cause I have sen it happen before. Great story though. Pretty accurate for a ren faire. I perform at one only mine has tents and no permanent structures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous