The Bard, The Witch, and The Ranger

Story Info
Trans girl meets a soul mate.
4.3k words
4.41
3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tw brief mentions of abuse and suicidality.

slowish burn, happy ending, sexy ending

*CRACK* My head swirled from the impact of my father's fist. The next blow, right below my ribs, knocked the wind out of my lungs. I was covered head to toe in bruises, but that didn't stop my father. He was raging because he found me dressed like a girl.

My mother was waiting her turn, she had her inch wide oak rod ready for when my father got tired.

I don't know how long they beat me. I woke in the same spot I'd been beaten in the evening before, not knowing when I passed out. I showered, put on my boys clothes, grabbed my denim jacket and started heading to work.

I pulled into my space in the back of the feed store, slid my arms into my jacket, and glanced at the temperature. High of 104°, not to hot for Texas summer, but in that jacket... it promised to a hot, sore, and stiff day at the feed store.

After clocking in Rodney, one of the older guys who worked with me teased me about wearing a jacket in the heat. But I can't risk people seeing my bruises. He mentioned the blackeye, questioning how I got it.

"Brothers" my reply came through busted and bloody lips.

I was the youngest of three boys, my parents were pastors in an extremely conservative Christian cult. I had just gotten this job shortly after turning 16. We were homeschooled, which was more neglect than actual learning, but it allowed all of us to work, which gave mom more money for her shopping addiction.

That night I quietly collected all of my most important possessions, got in my f150 and left. I was determined to not hurt anymore.

I grew up knowing that being what I am is an abomination to Yhwh, but he wouldn't take these feelings away.

I was isolated from knowledge and education, I had no friends, and my entire family was in this cult. I had nowhere to go and no one to turn to. I had been mocked and teased relentlessly, daily my mom told me that I was ugly and annoying. She hated the fact that I wasn't perfectly blonde and beautifully blue eyed like her, my father, and my brothers. I had sooty black hair and swampy green eyes, and "the fuhrer would've definitely gassed you" as she was so fond saying.

She had cheated on my father with a Mexican man, so my complexion was darker than the rest of them, a constant reminder that I was a mistake, I was the product of her sin. I was purely evil in my parents eyes, and they punished me with beatings daily.

2 years later

I drove to the lake and sat in my truck crying wondering how I could ever afford to not be on the streets muchless the cost of transitioning. Thinking about ending all the pain. When, all of a sudden I heard someone singing and strumming a guitar. I looked and saw a man, he was astonishingly handsome, dark hair that rested just above his collar. A red beard neatly trimmed, crystalline eyes that seemed to shimmer between blue and green. A smile that should be illegal.

He was sitting on bench directly infront of me staring at me through my windshield, singing to me. Me... a scrawny, ugly, dirty, homeless man living out of my old beat up truck.

He walked over to my driverside window, "excuse me" he mouthed as i started rolling down my window.

"My name is Rowan, I'd really like for you to come to a lakeside get together with me and some of my friends tonight?"

"ME!?" I nearly shouted in surprise.

"Why me? I dont have anything to offer... I need a shower, a shave..." I looked down at what I wearing "clothes... I dont have much more than dirty and torn rags."

"Come sit by me" was the only response I got, so I exited my truck and followed him to the bench.

"please, sit." he indicated the space next to him.

"Can I play a song for you?" his question came as a surprise.

"uhhh it's a free country, I guess." This was the first man I'd been seriously attracted to, and I had no idea what to expect.

I watched as he strummed a couple chords, checking the tuning pegs.

Then his eyes seemed to glow with faint purple hue as he stared into my gaze.

He found his rhythm and started to sing

"By the Earth and by the water,

by the air and the fire,

Oh, Great Mother, heal thy daughter,

hold her close and lift her higher.

Show her who she is inside,

love her far and wide

Oh Great Mother, let me see the girl,

help her to never need to hide

let me make her my world".

"what do you think?" he beemed.

"uh honestly it was more of contrived poem than a song and why did you sing it to me?"

"It was a spell, not a poem. follow me."

I kept my eyes locked on this cryptic man as he spun and trotted to edge of the lake, when I caught up to him, he was kneeling over the water looking at his reflection. He gestured for me to join him on my knees.

I peered into the water, and looking back at me was a cute, if a bit grungy, feminine face. My face but as a girl. Shoulder length dark auburn hair, emerald eyes, healthy tanned skin.

"Whats your name, beautiful?"

"uh.... Justin..." I replied, dumbfounded.

"No, not that name, who are you?"

"I don't... I never... is this permanent? Will I be able to pass as a girl... forever?" I asked, excitedly forgetting his question.

"Im sorry sweetheart, it'll only last until midnight, but I can keep you this way until you've been on HRT long enough that you wont need glamors. Now, I need to know what to call you." he stood, and offered a hand to help me up.

"Call me, Serenity," I whispered sheepishly, noticing that I was now several inches shorter, and a lot weaker.

"How about I take you to my house, let you get cleaned up, I'll ask to borrow some clothes from my sister-in-law, yall are about the same size. Tomorrow I'll take you clothes shopping, deal?" He offered his hand like we agreeing to a cattle sale or something.

I studied his eyes and face, trying see if he was lying or dangerous... I felt safe but I was cautious.

"Can I bring my truck?"

Now he looked dumbfounded.

"uh, no... mainly cause it wont work where we're going... you see I'm a bard, I'm of the Fey. My home is in Tir Nanog... the fairy world." He snapped and a portal opened behind him. Through the portal I could see what looked to be a Hobbit hole in a clearing inside an ancient old growth forest.

I looked from him to the portal and back several times.

"I must be dreaming, yes I fell asleep in my truck, and this is all a dream, so why not enjoy it?" I thought to myself.

To Rowan I replied tentatively "Lead the way..."

As I stepped through the portal my senses were overwhelmed, the smell of the sweetgum trees and jasmine vines coiling around their trunks. Butterflies of every color and species fluttered through the clearing stopping to drink from the multitude of wild flowers. Bird songs and wind chimes played counterparts in the forest song. I could hear a creek bubbling somewhere behind the house. There was a pleasant chill in the air. The air tasted of nature in balance. I was home. My heart knew that this was where I was supposed to be.

I stood there for several minutes absorbing the vivid colors, the sounds of nature, the smells of the forest, as though Tir Nanog were a part of me that had always been missing.

Rowan walked to his front door and called out to me, breaking my trance.

"Dear Serenity, would you like an opportunity to wash the old life off?"

"Oh! Yes, of course!" I rushed to his side as he opened the door revealing a gorgeous cottage core interior with bioluminescent plants where lights and lanps would be in human home. The foyer was round with a chandelier of glowing Morning Glory vines, with three exits. To the left was what appeared to be an office of some kind. Towards the front was a sitting room, and beyond that was kitchen with another room off to the left, and a stained glass round back door, directly opposite of the oaken front door. On my right was a sturdy door that appeared to be the twin of the front door.

Rowan closed the front door behind me, and asked if I wanted a tour or a bath first, I definitely wanted a bath. I followed him through the door on the right into a sprawling room carpeted with soft green moss, at the far end a circular bed hung by vines from the ceiling. past the bed was another stained glass door. This one looked to be a normal rectangular sliding glass door.

My gaze slowly took in the details of the room, from the bookshelves to the big open closet, with a fireplace to the right of the closet. I followed him through the closet, through heavy curtains at the back, and into an open roofed bathroom.

The creek I had heard earlier flowed into the room and formed a pool of crystal clear water. It was a hole dug and lined with pebbles and grout specifically for the purpose of bathing, the creek continued on under the far wall and back out into the forest.

Taking everything in, I collapsed to the floor crying. Rowan squatted next me and stroked my back until i was cried out.

"Is this a dream?" My eyes red and wet, my tears streaking the dirt and grime on my face. Pleading silently to never wake from this moment.

"This is as real as your broken heart." He said comfortingly.

I really looked at him for the first time since coming to this place, "Wow... you really are one of the Fey... I couldnt see it before."

He chuckled, "yeah, we have to hide ourselves when we walk through your world. Now I don't want to be too late meeting my friends, so the towels are this wardrobe, and you should be able find something to wear in the closet when you're ready."

"Thank you..."

"I'll be in the kitchen or in the back of the house when your finished. Can I bring you something from your world to eat?"

"Um, I like Whataburger's mushroom swiss burger.... but only with the fake meat patties... I can't eat meat. It makes me sick... but why does it have to be from my world?" I queried

"I'll explain later, for now you relax in your bath. Oh, also the water is from a hot spring."

I watched him disappear through the curtains and heard the bedroom door close and lock.

On the wall, next to the curtains, was full length mirror. I looked at my reflection. I was still in my ragged wranglers and what was left of my favorite western shirt. I slowly undressed, staring with my shirt. I could feel the weight and soft protrusions on my chest, but seeing my perky, b-cup breasts for the first time made me tear up again, this time believing that it wasn't a dream. Next my cowboy boots, which had recently become two sizes too large, then my holy socks and torn denim.

My figure shocked me, wide hips, thicc thigh, tiny waist, cute boobs, small hand and feet, red hair, emerald eyes, my broken nose was gone, my missing teeth (from dads many beatings) were back again! The only thing that was seemingly unchanged was my penis. Still there, much to my displeasure, but with everything else having changed, I could learn to accept my body. I was beautiful, covered in grime and old sweat, but beautiful.

I walked over to the pool, testing the temperature with my toes before wading in. The pool (or bathtub?) was much deeper than it seemed. the water coming up to my belly button at the deepest point.

I sat on an outcropping of pebbles clearly designed for relaxing in.

I layed there for several minutes, relishing the warm water lazily flowing over me.

Rowans voice broke me out of my half awake state "Sweetheart, I have your food. I'll be in the kitchen when your done."

"Oh, Rowan?"

"yes?"

"Where's the soap, shampoo, and conditioner?"

He chuckled again "I forget that you new here, babygirl. This is the realm of the Fey... the water will clean you and soften your hair and skin."

did.... did he just call me, babygirl?

"Oh, ok I'll be right out."

"Take your time, Serenity."

I climbed out of the pool and, sure enough, I was clean. As I grabbed a towel I heard Rowan come in through the front door.

Looking at my naked, clean body in the mirror I saw a shockingly pretty girl looking back at me. I giggled and danced around, unable to contain my joy. I had wanted to be a girl my entire life, and finally I looked the part! I wrapped my hair in a second towel and walk back through the curtain and there to my right, on top the vanity, was a pair of sage green lace panties with pink accents. Hanging just above the vanity was a soft body con summer dress in the same sage green. It was a floor length simple number, with a slit on the left side that went halfway up my thigh. This man seemed to know me better than I did.

I made my way to the kitchen, and found Rowan idly eating an apple, while rocking in a rocking chair looking out of the giant window next to the back door.

There was a small table to his right, and another rocking chair to the right of the table.

On top of the table was my bag from whataburger.

"What do you think?" I said as walked up behind him.

he turned and froze. "All the Gods, woman! I knew you were beautiful, but I didn't expect you to be perfect."

I blushed and sat down to quietly eat my food.

we sat and rocked and talked enjoying eachothers company and getting to know eachother until the sky started to dim.

"Well it's about time to meet my friends, if you think you're up to it?" He asked with a comforting tone.

"Id love to... but I have couple questions..."

"Ask anything you wish."

"ok, are we dating? like am I your girlfriend or just a friend? I dont want to be presumptuous, but no one has ever treated me with kind of affection before...

Are you're friends Fey? If so why are we meeting them in my world? Do they know about... this?"

"They know, some are Fey some are human. You aren't my girlfriend, you're something more than that, but I'm sure one of the girls will be able to explain it better than I can. You can think of me as your boyfriend if you want to, its close enough for now."

"oh, um ok... am I your prisoner?"

He laughed uproariously this time "No, nothing like that. Just don't eat anything from here until I tell you it safe, ok?"

"ok, i will be obedient to you, its the least i could do to make up for all this."

Rowan and I walked holding hands to where his friends had a fire going on the lakeshore. Rowan got greeted energetically, until his friends noticed me.

"Who is this!? Is this your Soulbound? She's so pretty! When did yall meet?" and a cacophony of other questions about me, most of which I didnt really understand.

Oddly enough I could tell who was Fey and who wasn't, I can't put my finger on why I knew, I just did.

Introductions were made, everyone seemed more excited than I would expect to meet me. A homeless, lonely, worthless trans girl that couldn't transition until that very day... I felt out of place and like I belonged at the same time.

One girl, Becca, was the wife of Rowan's brother. She acted like her and I were old friends, and she excused us so that we could walk and talk.

Then she started explaining that Fey know who they're bound to from birth. They usually are bound to other Fey, but every now then they're bound to humans. Everyone at the lake is either a human, or a Fey bound to a human. By bringing me to The Gathering, Rowan was tellling everyone that he had found his Soulbond.

"So I have to marry him? What if he turns out to be an asshole? what if he doesn't like my parts? Do I have any choice?" I had so many questions and Becca had an answer for evey question; No I don't have to marry him, but I probably will want to in time. He isnt an asshole, she has known him for years, and he's her brother in-law.

He is bisexual, like a majority of the Fey, so that probably wont be a problem.

Yes, I technically have a choice, "...but girl, you'd be crazy not to marry a Fey Prince!"

"Prince!?" I shouted "He told me that he was a bard!" Everyone glanced at us, and looked away, except for Rowan. He studied me from across the fire.

Becca had started leading me back to the group and I saw Rowan standing there, the fire illuminating his features, he looked like royalty... I stopped walking.

"Serenity, he adores you, and if you do accept this life... you'll have me as a Sister.

Jasper and I live in the clearing next Rowan's."

Rowan had begun walking towards us.

"Just... give him a chance, I know this all new, but you'll be happy. You'll be safe." She kissed my cheek and strode back to her husband.

"Hello my sweet girl." Rowan spoke softly as he approached.

"You told me that you were a bard..."

"I am, I just also happen to be second in line for the throne, Jasper is the Crowned Prince."

He was gazing into my eye's trying to work up the courage to say something.

I stepped closer to him, put my hands on his chest, I looked up into his eyes.

"My handsome prince... if you want me... you'll have to kiss me."

Out of nowhere he lifted me up, to where our eyes were level with eachother, my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist.

He held me with one arm under my butt, hand squeezing me gently, his other hand slipped behind my head as he gently placed his lips on mine. His lips parted and his tongue slid between my lips, and into my mouth gently coaxing me to surrender to him.

My mind went blank, it was intoxicating and euphoric. My tongue danced with his, as he slowly started to spin around dancing with me, my feet off the ground.

His teeth grabbed my bottom lip and pulled gently, I followed, not wanting to let this kiss end.

He pulled back, then he started kissing the side of my neck, sucking, nibbling, marking me as his woman. His hand grabbed my hair and gently pulled my head to the side to get to neck from a better angle.

He growled deep and loud, I felt a burning desire that I didnt know was possible.

I needed him, I needed him inside me, on top of me, owning me. I was desperate for him. I whimpered softly and to stifle a moan.

Our passion coold off, tempered by being in public, and by his friends watching us express our desire.

He looked into my eyes and with his lips resting against mine, he whispered "I've loved you since the day I was born, if you'll have me, I'd love the opportunity to make you my Princess. I know that you've had a hard life, I want to show you that you deserve love and gentleness."

"I want to be your girl, I want to know you better before I agree to be your wife, but for now, Im willing trust you enough to let you claim me."

As I finished talking I realized that Rowan had brought us back to fire and the group, everyone cheered and congratulations were given to both of us.

Jasper walked up to his brother and fake whispered "You can put her down, I don't think she'll run away." his eyes look my way and twinkled with mischief.

"Its probably safest if you just hold me" I quipped back to Rowan, and the whole gathering laughed out loud.

We spent the next few hour talking and laughing with the group. I sat in Rowan's lap all night.

As the fire died down, I leaned in close and whispered in Rowan's ear. "Take me to our home, and make me your woman... please?"

"Your wish is my command" He smiled back at me. His dashing smile warming my heart.

"Well old friends" my Prince announced "It's time I took her home and let her rest"

Everyone wished us well and sent us off with blessings and demands that we all have brunch in the morning.

Rowan snapped a portal open and carried me through princess style. Over the threshold and all the way to his bed.

He set me down on my feet, grabbed the hem off my dress and slowly slid it up and off.

He picked me up and crawled into bed with me pressed against his chest.

"Solais aotrom" He commanded, and the flowers, that were all around the room, started glowing with a dim light, mutted like a full moon on a cloudy night.

his clothes came off and he hovered over my lithe body, his body on display for my hungry eyes, his skin a magnet to my hands.

12