The Bard, The Witch, and The Ranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me and slowly lowered his body down to where he was laying ontop of me kissing me with the same slow passion as he had at the lake.

"Rowan, my love..."

"yes"

"Can we start with you on your back?"

"of course, am I to heavy for your delicate frame?"

"No, I just want to be in control of the pace until my body has adjusted to you..." I blushed seeing how absolutely massive his cock was.

He grinned like a boy who just got exactly what he wanted for Christmas.

He eased himself off of me, and pulled my panties off. He laid down, and grabbed a crystal vial off of a shelf behind the bed.

"Lube, it's all natural and should help with any discomf..." he trailed off as I grabbed the bottle and straddled his waist. I thanked him with a kiss, uncorked the vial and poured some into my hand.

I reached behind with the lube and started to stroke his manhood. He groaned in ecstasy when my soft hand wrapped around his thick hard cock. I guided his member to my entrance and gently pushed back. "Im a virgin, just thought you would like to know" His eyes widened as I pushed back a little bit more.

I could feel myself opening up to him, the tip of his massive cock popped in passed the rim of my opening and electricity coursed through my body as I welcomed his intrusion.

I rocked my body back and forth, taking him deeper with every thrust. My clitty was hard and leaking precum onto his stomach as I became accustomed to his girth and length. It took several minutes for me to bottom out. I laid my head down on his chest and sighed with ecstasy and contentment. His hips started gently pumping his cock in and out of my body.

I whimpered and moaned into his muscular chest.

"Can I take charge, my sweet girl?"

I nodded, and he wrapped an arm around my back. He sat up and rolled us over. His mouth found the unmarked side of my neck and went to worked marking me as he picked up the pace.

I lost myself in the pleasure of his dominance. I forgot everything except for how he was masterfully playing my boy, as skilled with my body, as he is with music.

I came, my back arching, toes curling, eyes and mouth wide open, my hole clamping down on his manhood. I was so lost, that I didn't realize that I was screaming "Cum inside me" until he said "Im about to fucking breed you!"

his last word was said in a long groan as he shot rope after rope of his devine sperm into my body! When the first jet of thick hot cum shot into my body, it triggered a second, larger, climax, I was milking him dry, and loving every second of being his woman. As the last drops of cum were squeezed out of him, he put his mouth next my ear and said "You belong to me, now! I own you! You are my most prized possession, and I swear to defend you with my very life!"

"Thank you so much!" I knew I was safe, I was HIS and he saw me as a woman. He pulled out of me slowly and gently. he grabbed a warm wet soft cloth, out thin air, and placed it lovingly against my hole. He cleaned me up, started a fire in the fireplace, and disappeared into the kitchen. He reappeared with a tray of fruits, cheeses, and a bottle of red wine. "you can eat this, its from your world."

As the night grew late he broke the silence by saying "You know I love you, right? I plan breeding you and only you for the rest of time..."

"My Lord, I love you too!"

Part two coming soon, more sex, another main character.

12