All Comments on 'The Bard'

by deathlynx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LAME!

Apparently, the only thing "Warrior" about these women are their size and sexy muscles. They're so dumb they haven't the sense to wear anything to protect themselves, not even weapons. Brainy bard here easily wins the fight, all he has to do is tell a girl she's pretty and get an erection and she's falling at his feet. This really is a fantasy.

You cheated the reader. You made us think we were going to get an interesting story of opposite equals, a "warrior" woman's tactical mind vs. the bard's poetic mind, but all we really got was your dumbassed fantasy of a sexy woman in a bikini dumb enough to fall for lame-ass compliments and easily tricked into kneeling at this guy's feet and blowing him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It wasn't lame. . . maybe a little short

As to the 'lame' comment, women do not have to wear tons of armor and what not to be warriors. and maybe if would read up a bit on your history of the amazon warriors you would know that they didn't wear much protective clothing. And if you were *smart* because i really don't think you are... i think what the author was trying to do was show the readers the other side of the warriors rather than the same old tired crap that every one else writes. So the the lame commentor i would really like to see you write something better.

As for the author i liked your story...it was a bit short but we all have our own writing styles.

Jorel1455Jorel1455almost 18 years ago
Well Written

Loved your story. Only complain is that it was a little short both is word length and in the sexual description. That can be improved upon in the future. Please ignore the idiots who complain and then do not sign their name.

Enjoy your writing, keep the stories coming.

JRMcKnyJRMcKnyalmost 18 years ago
Just my opnion

Personally, I enjoyed the tale, even though it was too short. I loved the descriptives,and the feeling of being there it gave. I must admit I did visualise a Xena type character, but thats just me.

As for the comments of LAME, it is easier to be a critic than an artist, everyone, it is said, can have their opinion. Yet an opinion with constructive critisim is better than bashing, especially if you lack the courage to leave your name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not enough

I have to pass on my thanks to you for this little tale. Nice piece of writing. There are not enough warrior women stories around. Could have been a tad longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyable

Your story, let's be frank, is lacking in clarity. While you clearly have a very vivid picture of the setting, of the action, it took me (as a reader) two times through to understand everything that was going on. I've read through some of your other works, and that's the part you need to work on.

And sure, I had to read it twice... but I enjoyed it both times.

You're lucky - you're one of the small percentage of Literotica authors who can write with honest to god feeling. It will take you far in your writing, but first, you need to master the basic mechanics of the art.

Don't get discouraged with it, either. Keep writing. I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Pretty good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous