All Comments on 'The Bargain'

by RetroBull

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
markellymarkellyalmost 7 years ago
Good Job.

I loved it. A real good read and worth the five I gave it.

One of those stories I just wish would last longer.

Great job and thank you for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But why did she hate him?

I need closure...

LonelyFenrirLonelyFenriralmost 7 years ago
Looking to the future...

Now... make babies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

Well written, with good characters. Hoping for a Chapter Two. Especially since Chapter One felt like it belonged in the "Non-Consent / Reluctance" category. Hopefully Beth's double-digit experience will make her more eager to provide Jake with blowjobs (since she's clearly good at them) and more.

Reminded me of my ex-GF. Riding my cock cowgirl could easily bring her to half a dozen orgasms in about ten minutes. My reward involved exquisite BJs.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Repost?

Just wondering.

IAintNoWriterIAintNoWriteralmost 7 years ago
Great Start! (I hope)

You have real talent. The characters were not over-done for a short story with enough detail to make us want to know more about their history.

I really hope you continue this, maybe having Jake fall for Beth harder now that he's been with her. Where she keeps him at a distance and it becomes a story about him trying to win her over.

I won't tell you what to write though, I just hope that you continue this story! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

This was truly excellent. It had a plot and character development plus fabulous descriptive sex. I hope that you grace us with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is so much better than most of the stuff on this site! I had almost given up. Thanks.

ShannonBlackwaterShannonBlackwateralmost 7 years ago
5 stars!

Super fun and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Great, great, great please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DISAPPOINTING

My interest nose dived somewhere about her fourth orgasm. He was already close from the blowjob, and he's still holding off? Come (cum) on! Get.real. So I just scanned it to find that he gave her 10 before cumming. Oh, really?!

Sorry, ruined the story for me.

Also, the relationship is unresolved. What did she have against him. What happened afterward? Needs more than fucking to be a great story.

This started out great, well-written, good dialog, tension. Until it got unreal. He could have ejaculated..... Well, what's the use? It was a great story -- until it wasn't.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was really good, though I tend to agree with Paul that it's kind of disappointing he didn't cum a lot sooner. She did suck his dick exceedingly well and even with the cooldowns they had, it still wouldn't have been enough for a guy that hot for her to hold it without first having nerve damage. I've tried to hold off with a girl that was a complete knockout and came like Beth - it can't be done. About the 4th time she cums on your dick, you can't hold back. That massage is way too strong. Hair trigger girls are a ton of fun, but you can't let them suck your dick at all if you're going to give them double digits. Your balls won't allow it.

KaraJ101KaraJ101over 2 years ago

I like it, but personally, I agree with Jake: you should have started there.

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 2 months ago

I don’t agree that the story was disappointing, I found it really good. I do agree that the situation is unresolved, though. Please feel encouraged to write a sequel! It is interesting reading the comments to see how many folks can’t control themselves 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous