The Barista and the Phoenix Tattoo

Story Info
What kind of creamer do you use in your coffee?
7k words
4.52
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Sayid couldn't start his day without his coffee. He started the ritual when he was about 10 years old and over 20 years later, he was still abiding by it. He needed his morning fix but didn't like making his own. It was too much work. Rather, he enjoyed his mornings visiting the local coffee shop that was a quick walk from his apartment. He enjoyed walking more than he did riding in CAV's, the short name for connected automated vehicles.

He remembered his uncle talking to him about how people used to have to drive cars. Nowadays, the only amount of driving that was needed is if you had to drive on a non-automated road somewhere in the country. Usually, these were dirt roads that the corporate state hadn't finished paving and painting with RFID strips. Additionally, a lot of vehicles on these roads lacked the V2X technology essential to allowing other cars to communicate with each other.

Sayid finally arrived at the coffee shop. It was comfortable, quaint, and different because they had a human barista. Most shops were automated and would identify your preferences based on your bioimplant, but he would gladly pay more for a coffee that was made by a human.

He approached the counter and saw a new barista. She looked to be in her late twenties and had beautiful dark skin decorated with detailed tattoos. Her hair was about to her shoulders. She was short, her chest was full, and she had a petite figure. She had several gaming stickers enhancing her name tag, which read Janessa in fun varied letter fonts. Janessa had an LED tongue piercing that made her mouth glow red as she spoke.

"What can I make you today?" Queried Janessa.

"I'll have a dry hazelnut cappuccino, please." Responded Sayid.

"You got it honey! What's your name?" Janessa responded as she winked at him.

As she turned her back to make the coffee, Sayid smiled to himself. He loved it when ladies called him honey. He knew that it was meant in a generic way to elicit a positive customer experience, but he liked it, nonetheless.

"Sayid!" He replied proudly.

He was the only person in the coffee shop this Sunday. It seemed that folks had other things to do today. He sat down at the counter and watched Janessa create his coffee. She took great care and was very proud of her skill. After a few minutes of watching her art form, he was presented with a beautiful, hand-crafted cappuccino that produced a warm nutty aroma.

He took a sip and smiled in satisfaction. Janessa smiled back at his reaction.

"Looks like I am the only one in here today. Is it usually this dead Sunday mornings?" asked Sayid.

"Yes, it really won't pick up for another few hours." Janessa explained.

Sayid took another sip and watched Janessa as she turned her back to start cleaning. This was the first time he caught a glimpse of her backside. She had an amazing butt. It was just the right size for her figure and filled out the skirt she was wearing. His eyes were drawn to her neck where he could see a tattoo of what looked to be a bird's beak.

"Your tattoos are just so detailed and amazing, where did you get them done? I have been looking to find a tattoo artist and get a few for myself." Sayid inquired.

"I know someone that does these for fun. She doesn't charge me anything and is an artist who loves to work on my body as a special hobby." Janessa replied.

"Wow, well there is no doubt she is an artist. The level of detail on your tattoos is remarkable." Complimented Sayid.

"It's done by hand with a bioprinter. She doesn't use wasteful printed templates to apply the design. It can react to changes in temperature and light. You have only seen a small portion of what I have. My favorite is my phoenix tattoo on my back. It took 18 one-hour long sessions to complete. Would you like to see it?" asked Janessa as she shot a furtive look to Sayid.

"Yes!" Sayid said automatically as he realized he had no control over the word that came out of his mouth.

Chapter 2

Janessa grinned and walked over to the front door. She scanned her wrist on the door and Sayid watched as the Open sign changed to Close and the door lock clicked.

"Follow me." she ordered in a surprisingly seductive and dictatorial voice.

Sayid did as he was told, and they walked through a long corridor leading to the back of the store. She again used her wrist to unlock a door and walked into an office. Sayid followed cautiously.

Upon entering the room, she looked at him.

"I am about to show you something that will reveal parts of my body to you. If you want to see this, I will need you to remove your clothing so we're both vulnerable. Does this sound fair to you?" Janessa asked as she tilted her head and waited for Sayid's response.

Sayid only responded by nodding his head and starting to unbutton his shirt. Janessa followed suit by removing her apron and then pulling her long-sleeved T-shirt over her head. Sayid had a lovely view of her bra. It was too small for her breasts. He also started to see just how many tattoos covered her body. There was an array of figures that included different animals and symbols.

She pointed at his pants, and he obeyed. Sayid unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let him hit the floor. Janessa followed suit and she wriggled out of her tight pants. Both stood in front of each other wearing nothing but their underwear.

Janessa slowly twirled around. The bird's beak on her neck turned out to be a phoenix's beak. The tattoo was enormous. It covered her entire back and the tale of fire wrapped around her stomach, continued below her navel, and disappeared under her panties.

The ink was glowing red and orange. Sayid had heard about glowing ink, but this was the first time he had seen it in person. The glow of the tattoo accentuated her dark skin and Sayid became aware that he was becoming visibly aroused by her semi-nakedness.

Janessa's head turned to Sayid and her gaze shot downward. She smiled and slowly ran her fingers over the tattoo from the top of its head down to its tail. Her fingers disappeared under her panties. Sayid could see her inhale and close her eyes. Her breasts pushed forward as she filled her lungs with air.

Sayid's cock had now fully pitched a tent in his boxers. Janessa opened her eyes and watched as Sayid's eyes were transfixed upon her panties. She toyed with her pussy under the panties and the movement of her hand was clearly visible through her thin undergarment.

Sayid's mouth was watering, and he frantically swallowed as he struggled to breathe. He could see the tattoo begin to pulse color now and although he could not see her hand, he could hear Janessa becoming wetter as her fingers slipped in and out of her pussy.

Janessa was enjoying watching Sayid lose control of his functions. She could see his heartbeat increase rapidly through the heads-up display in her contacts. A small wet stain had appeared on his boxers evidently from the pre-cum emanating from his dick. She loved to be in control and right now he was her puppet.

She took her wet fingers out of her panties and again traced her tattoo, leaving a visible trail of wetness that made the glowing ink shimmer.

"I'm still on the job, do me a favor, and finish what we started in this cup." Janessa demanded as she handed him a coffee cup, slipped her clothes back on, and walked out of the office.

Sayid stood still for a moment contemplating his abundant lack of control. He looked at the stain on his boxers and thought of Janessa. He was hard as a rock and needed relief. He looked at the coffee cup and pulled his shorts down.

Chapter 3

Sayid was alone in a backroom office jerking off in a cup. It felt surreal. It didn't take long, though, he maintained the vivid image of Janessa's face as she played with herself. The tattoos on her body gave her a rebellious and mysterious quality that he yearned to explore.

As he exploded into the coffee cup, he thought of what the phoenix tail might look like under her panties. He now craved to eventually see the tattoo in its entirety. He put his clothes back on, looked down at the coffee cup, breathed in heavily as he closed his eyes. Then, he opened his eyes, exhaled, and walked out of the office.

Sayid's hand was shaking as he exited the office with his coffee cup. The shop was open again and there were customers in line. He patiently waited in line with the cup in his hand. The customers had no clue what had gone on, but he stood there feeling dirty and ashamed of himself.

After a few minutes, he approached the counter.

"Oh, thanks for bringing me a cup with creamer. It's tough to get out from under this counter when it's busy." Janessa said to Sayid loudly enough so customers could hear.

She filled the cup with coffee and stirred it. Then, without breaking eye-contact with Sayid, she drank the coffee and licked her lips.

"Just what I needed, Sayid, see you tomorrow!" Janessa teased as she turned around to finish making another order.

Sayid waved and walked out of the coffee shop completely stunned at what had transpired. His heart was beating rapidly, and he was clearly in a daze. He almost tripped over the roving trash-bot as he walked down the sidewalk.

He continued walking and paid no attention to the pop-up ads playing on his heads-up display glasses. He wished he had enough money to pay to remove the ads, but that was a very costly subscription. The ads were annoying, but they meant he was able to have a free pair of glasses that he could trade out every few months at no cost. A fair deal in his opinion.

Sayid was lost in his thoughts and soon realized that he had arrived at work. He worked at a VTC, short for Virtual Training Camp. His job was to work with businesses to understand their business processes and build a plan to help train their workers using a virtual environment. VTC's gave the new employees real world experience before interacting with clients. Additionally, some employers used it to screen potential candidates and help choose the best workers during the probationary period.

He walked into the company and picked up a BCI or brain-controlled interface. Someone was already in his favorite spot, so he picked another comfortable spot to lay down and slipped on his BCI to begin his workday that would be filled with virtual meetings and proposals for new and existing clients.

Janessa's day was filled with thirsty customers. Her mother had passed down the barista art to her when she was little. She could make lattes and cappuccinos without even thinking about it. In fact, she wasn't thinking about it. She was thinking of Sayid. Rarely had she made such a bold move with another man, but her target was set.

She thought of how just the sight of her body made Sayid's manhood grow. She tried to imagine the actual size of his member and what it would look like. She knew from the lift of his boxers that he was packing quite a hidden surprise.

She also thought about the taste of his cum in her coffee. It was sweet and salty with a little bit of gritty texture. It paired with her hazelnut coffee well and then she thought about "hazelnut" and giggled to herself at the double entendre.

As her day concluded, she walked home and activated her surveillance drone to keep her safe. Violent crime had become rampant in the city, but a benefit from work was a discount on a hovering camera that deterred criminal activity for fear of being quickly identified and reported in real-time to privatized police that were paid according to weekly quotas.

She arrived at her shared living quarters safely and decided to get right to sleep. She wanted to dream about Sayid and plan for tomorrow's adventure.

Chapter 4

Sayid awoke from his work's sleeping pod, a common amenity, if you wanted to call it that, accommodating employees who worked long shifts. He headed towards the waterless showers that quickly steamed and misted his body, ensuring he was clean and fresh.

After changing his clothes, he headed back to the coffee shop. He was eager and slightly anxious to start his day with Janessa. He had no idea what would happen this morning and in a world of dull predictability, he delighted in the unknown anticipation that stood before him.

Janessa cleaned the coffee machines, quietly hoping that Sayid would stop back in. She didn't know if he would come back after being so forward with him yesterday. She kept stealing glances at the door, until finally her wish was fulfilled. Sayid opened the door to the coffee shop earlier than the day before and walked up to the counter.

"Good Morning, Janessa, could I get a..." Sayid's started to ask, but was cut short.

"I'm already working on it, Sayid." Janessa interjected and winked at him.

Sayid stood and watched as she made his coffee with a skill he could only admire. She was quick, efficient, and delicate. Then, he watched as her hand disappeared under her skirt. She became flushed and panted heavily while maintaining eye contact with him.

Sayid observed her arm moving briskly back and forth and could hear sloppy wet sounds emanating from under her skirt.

"Show me your cock!" bellowed Janessa.

Sayid obeyed and unzipped his pants and pulled out his member. He was still flaccid but was quickly becoming engorged. He could feel his dick stiffen as her passionate glare locked upon his manhood.

Janessa quickened her pace and Sayid could hear audible moans of pleasure.

"Stroke it for me!" ordered Janessa.

Sayid again obeyed without hesitation, gripping his stiff cock, and moving his hand up and down his seven-inch rod.

Janessa lifted her skirt and put her leg on the counter, exposing her soaked panties to him. She continued to finger herself feverishly as Sayid kept pleasuring himself in front of her. Suddenly, Janessa hips jolted forward, and he watched as her muscles tightened.

She moaned in pleasure and Sayid watched as the involuntary spasms took over her body. He looked down at her panties that were now so soaked that he could see drips of her natural juices run down her leg.

Janessa took his coffee and held it under her panties as she squeezed them. Sayid watched with excitement as her excess juices dripped into his drink. She used her finger to stir it and then slid it over to him. She then took off her panties and handed them to him. Her skirt had fallen back down, and Sayid was unable to see her pussy during this maneuver.

"Finish on those, quickly!" Janessa demanded.

Sayid stepped up his pace and he could feel his climax building as she watched him with her hungry eyes. His hand gripped his cock tightly as his pace now quickened and his arm began to ache. He felt the point of no return oncoming and he knew that not even another customer entering the store would be able to stop him for cumming on her panties.

Sayid let out a grunt as thick, sticky strings of semen sprayed all over her panties. He hunched over the counter, handed her panties back, and pulled his pants back up. Janessa took the panties and put them back on reveling in delight as she felt his warm semen glaze her pussy lips.

Sayid mouth opened in surprise and Janessa took the opportunity to bring the coffee up to his lips and force him to sip. She watched eagerly for his reaction to her personalized coffee flavor and was not disappointed when Sayid displayed a warm grin and licked his lips. They both stared at each other for a few minutes but were interrupted when a customer walked into the store.

"Come back tomorrow." Janessa uttered as Sayid left the store with his coffee.

Chapter 5

Sayid had the day off. He headed back to his micro-apartment. Even though the living space was small, it was packed with extra storage, and it had everything he needed to live. He was never one to keep a lot of material items. He was more interested in experiences than collecting junk.

He spent most of the day playing with his augmented reality pets. He loved that he could morph them into different shapes and styles at will and the haptic feedback glove he wore provided a realistic petting sensation. With only 300 square feet of room in his living space, this was his best option for a pet.

Sayid couldn't stop thinking about Janessa. He decided to take a walk and go find some food. He turned on his navigation app on his glasses and a map popped up on the display. He decided to look for plant-based sushi and added the crime avoidance AI to the navigation selection option.

He walked towards the nearest self-service restaurant. The crime avoidance AI had him walking in an odd pattern, but he soon recognized that he was on a familiar street. This was the same street as the coffee shop. The shop should have closed about 20 minutes ago. The display alerted him to a hovering camera coming towards him. He looked up to locate the camera and tripped over a trash-bot. Sayid tumbled over and landed on the sidewalk.

"Sayid, is that you?"

Sayid recognized the voice, but when he looked up, his vision was blurry, and he was unable to verify visually that it was Janessa.

"Janessa? Is that you?" asked Sayid.

An audible crunch could be heard as Janessa's boot accidentally stepped on Sayid's glasses.

"Uh, yes, are these your glasses? I'm so sorry!" Janessa replied apologetically.

"It's okay, it's okay, they are part of a free subscription. I can get new ones tomorrow. Can you help me up?" Sayid insisted.

Janessa helped him to his feet, but she noticed that he was having difficulty navigating without his glasses. She grabbed his hand.

"Come with me!" She asserted.

She led him to her shared living space. Sayid wanted to say no, but he couldn't. Again, he was incapable of saying no to this woman. It scared and delighted him at the same time. Without his glasses, the lights emanating from the luminescent pavement was blurry and made it difficult for him to navigate. He was glad to have bumped into Janessa and that she would lead him to a safe space for the night.

Janessa arrived back at her shared living space and walked in heading to her room. It was convenient that her room was positioned next to the door, so she didn't have to walk through the living room or kitchen where the others would be.

Sayid couldn't see that well, but he was amazed at the ambiance of her room. It was dark lit, but colors were everywhere. There were purple and red hues that bounced off mirrors and filled the room. A green light was radiating from under her bed.

Janessa playfully pushed Sayid onto the bed and straddled him.

"What do you like most about my body so far?" probed Janessa.

"Your body is fantastic, but that tattoo, it's mesmerizing." Sayid responded.

"Correct answer!" Janessa replied gleefully as she pulled off her shirt.

Sayid laid back and watched as she unclasped her bra and whipped it across the room. He could see her breasts for the first time. They were pert and full, but not too big or small. Her areolas were a perfect ratio in his opinion and were the perfect landing pad for her excitedly erect and pierced nipples.

She leaned forward and pulled off his shirt. Sayid could feel her breasts dangling over his face. He could also feel his erection building and pressing against Janessa's pubic bone. He reached up and grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss started off slowly, but as passion built, they both began to explore their mouths.

Janessa's tongue ring started vibrating, initially startling Sayid. They both laughed for a moment and then Janessa's tongue started to travel down Sayid's body. He took a deep breath as she inched down his chest and below his navel. She tugged as his pants, and he lifted his butt into the air to allow her to pull them down.

Sayid lay on this woman's bed, completely exposed and vulnerable and he loved it. Janessa wrapped her hands around his cock and playfully licked the head of his dick with her vibrating tongue. She continued this tease for a few minutes until he felt her mouth fully envelop his package.

12