The Barista and the Phoenix Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janessa always thought of herself as skilled when it came to oral play. While other women she knew didn't find it appealing, she was always turned on by a man allowing her to take his most precious asset into her mouth. There was such intimacy and trust involved.

To her, it was also a demonstration of passion and skill. Like her barista skills, Janessa thought of her oral dance as an artform. She had learned to take an entire cock down her throat without choking and when she demonstrated this move on Sayid, she could hear him moan with pleasure.

She moved around so her pussy would be in his face and that his favorite part of her body, the tattoo would be visible. She hoped he would take this as an invitation to let him show off his oral skills as well.

Sayid watched in awe as Janessa took his entire manhood into her mouth. He then saw her twirl around and was now up close and personal with her pussy. It was immaculate. She had dyed her landing strip red, and his eyes shot back and forth between her pussy and the dragon tattoo that glowed brightly in the darkly lit room.

Without thinking his hand traced the tattoo and his mouth started exploring her pussy. She was already wet, and he lapped up her sweet and intoxicating juice with a frenzy. His tongue formed geometric patterns around her labia, and he teased her clit enough to feel it engorge at the excitement.

Janessa was pleased to feel Sayid's tongue exploring her folds. She also could intensely feel his hand exploring her tattoo. She had nerve implants under the tattoo, so she could feel the slightest touch more intensely than any other part of her body. He was hitting all the spots.

Sayid watched as the tattoo pulsed on her back. He felt as if it would peel off at any moment and fly up into the air. He felt Janessa scoot forward and lift her hips. He then watched as she lowered herself onto his stiff rod.

Janessa needed his cock in her. She grabbed his rock-hard cock and positioned it below her slit. She lowered herself gradually onto his dick and allowing it to pierce through her folds. He was big and she could feel the pressure build as her hole adjusted to accommodate.

As Janessa's pussy surrounded Sayid's manhood, he it felt securely encased in a warm and wet home. He wished this could be permanent, but he knew that it would only last until he came. He did everything in his power to prolong his climax.

Janessa was amazed at his stamina after riding his cock for several minutes. He was still matching her rhythm and showed no sign of stopping. She could feel sweat beading and dripping down her back. She was about to have her first orgasm and she could feel her asshole tense up and her pussy contract.

Sayid peered at her back tattoo as moisture started to run down over her glowing skin. She was visibly aroused, and he knew by the way her asshole puckered that she was about to orgasm. He saw the contractions as well as feeling them around his cock. He squeezed the base of his cock to try to edge out the intense pleasure he was feeling from her pussy walls massaging his rod from every angle.

Janessa let out an audible cry as the first wave hit. She felt her pussy leak some fluid and then she picked up her pace. She was determined to make Sayid cum hard. She hoped he would cum harder for her than anyone else before. Her heart rate finally flipped on her body modification under her tattoo. Long strings that vibrated under her skin were activated and sent intense pleasure rippling through her body.

Sayid watched as her tattoo began to shimmer and shake. He rubbed his hand over her back and could feel the tattoo coming to life. It was glowing and moving as if it were about to rip away from her back and form its own life. The sensations he was now feeling began to give way to his orgasm.

He had successfully edged out his orgasm several times up until this point, but with the audible, visual, and tactile sensations all hitting him at once, he struggled to restrain himself. He could already feel her pussy dripping on his cock and as soon as her second orgasm hit, he lost control.

He pulled out of her and shot massive explosions of cum all over the phoenix. He could feel her pussy leaking her fluids all over his leg as he watched his semen glow in red and orange as it dripped down the phoenix.

She turned around and collapsed on him and they could both feel their labored breathing begin to return to normal. They drifted into a sex-induced sleep.

Chapter 6

Amara was in the kitchen fixing her dinner when she heard loud sounds near the front door. Curious, she left her food on the counter and went to investigate. With crime rampant in the city, she picked up a round graphene decoration that resembled a large capsule. It was lightweight but could withstand a large blow and it was the only thing she could find quickly as a weapon.

As she neared the door, she realized that the sounds were coming from the bedroom of her usually quiet living mate, Janessa. She paused for a moment with relief and then curiosity took the better of her. She continued quietly towards the door.

Amara could hear the sounds and knew exactly what was going on. She felt her heartbeat increase and a rush of excitement pulse through her body. The door was not fully shut, and she was able to push it open slightly without making any sounds. In the dimly lit room, she saw Janessa on top of a man.

The man was strongly built, yet not big. She had a clear view of his large dick that was disappearing in and out of Janessa's mouth. Amara felt her pussy begin to moisten. Her hand began to fondle her breasts and tug at her nipples. She had never seen other anyone else having sex before and the moment excited her.

She realized that she was still holding the graphene decoration in her hand. It was round and about 9 inches long. She realized that the shape was smooth enough that she could use it as a dildo. She looked around to ensure she was alone and then pulled down her night shorts.

Amara took the smooth end of the decoration and slowly inserted into her pussy. She began to work it in and out; simultaneously pushing it deeper within her. She kept an eye on Janessa and the man. Amara could see her mounting him now. Her heart began to race as she increased her speed.

This was the riskiest thing that Amara had ever done. She hoped desperately to finish before they did. Her pussy was getting slipperier, and the audible moans and wet sounds of sex only heightened her pleasure. She was close to climaxing.

Amara started to feel the pleasure overcome her as she rubbed her clit and pushed the makeshift dildo in and out of her pussy. She was already very wet, but when she saw the man pull out of Janessa and cum all over her back, she lost it.

Amara's body spasmed and to her surprise, she squirted a little on the floor. The shockwave moved through her entire body and for a moment, she lost control and fell to her knees. She knelt in the hallway, shorts around her ankles, dripping wet, with a bookshelf decoration shoved up her pussy. She had never felt so dirty.

She pulled out the decoration and set it on the floor, then she used her shorts to clean up her juices from the ground. After, she made her way to the bathroom. Amara removed her clothes to get ready to take a shower. She didn't know if anyone else would be able to smell her, but she knew she smelled of sex and needed to clean herself off before she went back out to the kitchen to finish her food.

Chapter 7

Nova awoke from her nap because she heard noises. She was a light sleeper and the constant noises in the shared living space always irritated her. She got up and decided to get something to eat. In the kitchen, she found dinner that someone had made, but had not eaten. Again, the realization that the fools living with her were both noisy and dirty irritated her.

Nova heard a door close near the front of the living space and decided to go investigate. It was dark and she could hardly see anything in front of her and that is the exact reason she tripped over an object on the floor. When she crawled over to inspect the object she tripped on, she found that it was the oddly shaped decoration from the living area.

Why had it been relocated here and why was it wet and sticky. She brought the object closer to smell what it was. It only took a second to realize what the smell was. Although it was not the same smell as her pussy, she had been with enough women to recognize the smell.

She decided to leave the decoration where it was and go wash her hands in the bathroom sink. When she approached the bathroom, the light was on. She opened the door and entered at the exact same time the shower flipped on. She stood silent for a moment as she watched a completely naked Amara step into the shower.

She wanted to leave, but knew that even under the shower noise, Amara would still be able to hear the door. The curtain was see-through as well. She needed to find a place to hide quickly. Nova quickly realized that she would be able to fit in the closet opposite the shower. She slid into the closet quickly and easily as it was already opened.

Nova watched as Amara took a shower. She loved the elegance and beauty of her figure. Watching another woman wash herself was an intimate moment for her. It looked as if Amara was really enjoying the shower. She lingered on her most private parts for far longer than Nova would.

Amara's shower antics were getting Nova hot. She brought her hands to her nose again. Was this Amara she was smelling? Had she been pleasuring herself with the dildo-shaped decoration in the hallway?

Nova felt a need to combine Amara's juices with her own. She slid her sticky fingers under her panties and then into her pussy. She watched Amara through the crack in the closet and fingered herself. She was trapped and should have felt scared, but instead she almost wanted to be caught.

Amara saw Nova enter the closet. She was excited at the prospect of Nova watching her, so she decided to put on a show. She bent over and fondled her tits, even played with her pussy more than she needed to. Now, it was time to see if she could tilt this turn of events in her favor.

Amara turned off the shower and without using the towel that was next to her, walked directly to the closet. She had drooled over Nova for nearly a year now in the shared living space and she wasn't about to waste this moment.

Stricken with panic and anticipation, Nova was unable to move as she watched Amara approach the closet. The closet opened and Nova stood frozen as she watched her naked roommate put her wet arms around her and slowly move in for a kiss. She wouldn't dare move anyway, except to kiss her back.

Chapter 8

Sayid awoke in an unfamiliar bed needing to pee. He realized that he was over at Janessa's shared living space and remembered he didn't have any glasses. He shook her and she rolled over.

"Janessa, you awake, I need to pee, but I can't see." Whispered Sayid.

"If a man's got to pee, then follow me!" Janessa stated in an upbeat tone as they had only been asleep for a few minutes.

Janessa and Sayid got up and traveled to the bathroom together. Upon seeing the bathroom light on and the door almost shut, Janessa gestured to Sayid to hold on for a second and decided to peep.

Janessa's eyes widened as she watched Amara and Nova. Both women were lip locked and kissing each other passionately. Amara was completely naked and dripping wet. There was hunger in both as they started to grip each other's curves.

"Can I pee, yet?" Sayid whispered.

Janessa grabbed Sayid by the head and put his face against the opened slit in the door. You could audibly hear his gulp as even he could tell the blurry women in front of him were locked in passion. All three women now turned in his direction. Amara swung the door open and stared at Sayid with a smirk.

"Can I pee?" Sayid asked as Amara shrugged and pushed Nova back against the closet.

Janessa grabbed Sayid and walked by both women as they continued to ravage each other as if there was nobody else in the room. She reached into Sayid's shorts, pulled out his cock and aimed it at the toilet. There was a delay for a moment and then he finally let himself relax.

He couldn't believe his situation. Everything was blurry, but he knew that there were clearly two women making out in the closet and now Janessa was holding his dick while he was peeing. He could hear her laughing as she moved it around and watched the stream move.

"This is so fucking fun!" Janessa said as she whirled his cock in circles. When he finished, she shook it a bit and then pulled his shorts down completely. She pulled him over to the girls and then bent over and dropped to all fours.

"Fuck me!" she demanded.

Sayid had no trouble getting it back up again. Besides the lustful command he was given, he heard and saw the blurry women directly in front of him. His cock was hard instantly, and Janessa's pussy was soaked. He fucked her so hard; you could hear the slap of skin over and over.

Nova's clothes were being quickly torn off by Amara. She was both aroused by Amara and the fact that she was fucking in front of another couple. She was just now realizing that this was something that turned her on.

Nova dropped to her knees and started licking Amara's clit. She tasted delicious and she could feel herself starting to lose control. Amara grabbed Nova by the hair and shoved her face deeper into her pussy. Nova's nose was now pressed up against Amara's beautiful multicolored landing strip.

Amara could hear Janessa's and her partner fucking, and it was only fair that they watched her as she had gotten off by watching them. Amara turned around, dropped to all fours in front of Janessa. From the back, Amara could feel Nova eating her out and fingering her ass at the same time. It was heaven. Amara and Janessa watched the pleasure on each other's faces, and it heightened their satisfaction. The anticipation only heighted the mood. Janessa finally came first. Amara watched as all her muscles tensed in her face and then she collapsed to the floor in pleasure.

Amara was next, the thought of Janessa's climax and Nova's face buried in her pussy sent a shockwave of pleasure through her. Her body tightened and her hips bucked uncontrollably.

Nova knew Amara was getting close and when she felt Amara's hips tighten, she licked Amara fervently and passionately. She grabbed onto her hips and dug in her nails. Nova's face was rewarded by warm gushes of Amara's love fluids. Her face was covered, and Amara flipped around and began kissing her soaked lips.

As they kissed, Amara's hand was between Nova's other lips. She was working her clit and g-spot at the same time. Nova knew she would not last. Her heart was beating rapidly, and she was already sensitive to the touch.

Sayid was laying on top of Janessa, tracing her back tattoo and listening to the women finish up. His cock was slowly receding from her pussy, and he could feel Janessa's hand holding it in her. He could see Janessa watching the two women with curiosity and lust and he also wished he had his glasses to visually enjoy this moment.

Janessa watched as Nova finally gave in and began spasming on the floor. She had now watched two of her roommates have an orgasm in front of her. It was such a privilege, she thought, to witness someone in their most private of moments.

Nova had never experienced an orgasm that strong before. She was unable to move, even as the mop-bot sped into the room to clean up their mess. When it started bumping into Nova's face and beeping error codes, the four of them lost it and started laughing hysterically.

Chapter 9

The next morning, Janessa helped Sayid get a new pair of glasses. As he put them back on, he was rewarded with the sight of her beauty.

"I had a really good time last night." Sayid said in a serious, but gentle tone.

"You're going to have a very good night, tonight, now that your glasses are back on. Don't trip and fall on your way over." Janessa replied with a wink as she sent her address to his glasses.

As she walked away, he noticed a new app on his glasses named Phoenix. He clicked the app and the entire phoenix tattoo became visible through Janessa's clothes. He saw Janessa respond with a shiver and she shot a glance back at him and then kept walking.

It was clear that the barista with the phoenix tattoo still had a lot of mysteries left to uncover, but she would need to wait. He turned and hurried back to his work. Upon arriving, he slipped on his BCI.

"You're late, you better have something for me. This bioprinting company is up my ass to get a proposal for their training video, Sayid, you promised it a week ago." Nyx demanded.

Nyx was Sayid's boss. He was fair, but direct and commanding. Sayid preferred it this way because he always knew where he stood with him. He had never met Nyx in person and always wondered if he would be as commanding as he sounded in his brain as he would be in person.

"I found the perfect scenario, but it's bold. The client is going to have to sign a waiver and we'll need to rate this one very mature. It will be perfect. Let me show you a few highlights. It will be the first time I am seeing this as well, my glasses were broke, but the retinal recorders picked up everything." Sayid explained.

A few moments went by and then Sayid heard Nyx through the BCI again.

"This is fucking genius, Sayid. Go back tomorrow and get more content so we can get the devs to do a workup ASAP. I'll get the meeting scheduled."

Sayid pulled off his BCI and grinned. He walked out of his work and started heading out to go meet up with Janessa.

He couldn't wait to get back to her and get more of her bioprinting and antics recorded again. He brought up the address on his glasses but noticed that it was a fake address.

4Q Notmy St.

Seeyanever, AZ 8008S

He was confused. He brought up his new Phoenix app and looked around. Everyone now had a Phoenix tattoo on their back. He tried to shut it off, but it wouldn't turn off. He pulled his glasses off and still saw the Phoenix tattoos.

He then watched as the visual image of himself jacking off in a coffee cup appeared on all the virtual advertising around him. People stopped and gawked, shocked by the display.

He started to sweat, become overwhelmed and then started to run but tripped over a trash-bot and fell onto the street. He heard the familiar crunch of his glasses and then a woman drove her knee into his back and leaned over his ear.

"Don't mess with the Phoenix." The woman whispered and then disappeared into in the blur of Sayid's vision.

12