The Barista Pt. 01

Story Info
How I knocked up a barista from my local coffee shop.
1.2k words
4.12
27.3k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off innocently enough. I would frequent the shop because it had a good cup and it was quiet so I could get some coding done away from home. We would have little conversations at the counter and she was a sweet girl, struggling a bit financially so I would always tip well. I'd give her some advice from time to time if she was having a rough patch. She called me her "work daddy" jokingly and eventually she just started calling me daddy. She was very attractive, but I wasn't trying to be sexual with her. In hindsight, I think she was infatuated and she did have daddy issues. I think the fact that I am a black man might have also made her curious.

Things turned a bit when I saw her at the bus stop after work trying to get home. I offered her a ride and turns out she didn't live far from my neighborhood. After that, if I was in the area or if her shift ended around the time I was leaving the shop I would give her a lift.

Ironically it was my wife who got me thinking sexually about her. I would tell her about the barista and they would also talk when my wife was in the shop. My wife picked up right away that the barista had a crush and started teasing me about it. She thought it was cute and she likes seeing me flustered. One night during sex she started role-playing as the barista, calling me her "coffee daddy" and asking me to fuck her and cum in her. This turned me on tremendously and we started incorporating the fantasy into our sex play.

Fast forward to a few months later. My wife is out of town on business and I am taking the barista home from work. She knew my wife was out of town and offered to make me dinner so that I wouldn't have to order out. I said no but she insisted saying she just wanted the opportunity to do something for me. She half kidding stuck out her lower lip and said I would hurt her feelings if I said no. I conceded and came in.

I sat down in the living room while she changed and started dinner. When she came back she was wearing a little lingerie set and sheer robe. At this point, I should have left but she said that's how she usually dressed around the house when alone and she would change if I was uncomfortable. I told her it was fine, but inside I was getting aroused. She literally served me the meal. I asked why she wasn't eating and she said she loved serving me.

After dinner, she brewed up a French press. After I finished she took my cup, set it aside, and sat on my lap. I will never forget that moment, it was so surreal. She put her arms around my neck, looked me right in my eyes, and said, "Is there anything else I can do for you daddy?" My dick went hard in an instant. She felt it and started grinding against me. Honestly, I was so torn. I am not a cheating kind of guy, but I was horny and this beautiful young girl who had just served me like a king was grinding against me.

She must have seen the conflict in my face because she said, "It's ok daddy, I'll take care of you, Mommy doesn't have to know." What the fuck? I should have been creeped the fuck out but my dick was not helping me at all. She unbuckled my belt, undid my pants, and pulled out my dick. As soon as she had it out she just kept saying "oh Daddy" and how she wanted it so bad. She pulled her panties to the side and started trying to push my dick inside her. It was not an easy fit and that just seemed to make her push harder.

I was doing nothing. Nothing to stop it, nothing to move it forward. It's like every part of my body stopped working except my dick. The filth coming out of her mouth was like nothing I had heard outside of porn. She obviously had a daddy kink because she made sure she called me daddy as much as she could. She also said how she wanted to get all of my "black cock into her tight white pussy." I hadn't been in a pussy that tight in over twenty years. I came like a firehouse, raw, inside this girl. She felt me throbbing in her and went crazy. She jammed my dick as far up her pussy as it would go and screamed like she was dying. I have never experienced anything that intense in my life.

After a few minutes, I came to my senses and lifted her off me, and said I had to go. She got frantic and asked me not to go and started grabbing me. Shame started to hit me. I disentangled myself and told her I had to go. She started crying and apologizing and it broke my heart. I sat down and put my arms around her and told her it wasn't her fault and she didn't do anything wrong. I was so ashamed of myself but I was getting hard again. Almost like she was trying to point it out she grabbed my dick through my pants and started stroking it.

She looked up at me through tear-stained eyes, half smiled, and said, "See daddy, I'm not bad. You want it too." At that point, something snapped and I ripped off my clothes, stripped her naked, and carried her to her bed. That night I fucked her like an animal. I ate that little pink pussy like it was dessert, and came in her so many times I lost track. Oddly enough, birth control never entered my mind. Maybe the heat of the moment or maybe because I hadn't had to worry about it for so long.

After that night, this became a regular thing about once a week. She never became clingy or asked me to leave my wife. It is weird how easy it is to continue with regular life after something that life-changing happens. Eventually the inevitable happened and she got pregnant with my child. She, the twenty-year-old, told me, the forty-plus man, not to worry. She loves me and my family and wouldn't want to break up anything that beautiful. I shook my head. She decided to move back home to Texas to live with her mom until she could get established and get a place of her own. The baby is two now. I send money regularly and my barista has her own place now and has a good-paying job at the company I work for thanks to a good referral. I plan to visit later this year.

Sorry for the length, but it feels so good to get this out. I never in a million years thought life would lead me down this path. She is an adventurous and sexy side of me I thought died a long time ago. I look forward to putting another baby inside my little barista.