The Barn

Story Info
Online Master and slave meet in real life for the first time.
6.9k words
4.37
7.4k
2
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skinnii3d
Skinnii3d
11 Followers

I sat on an old leather couch at the far end of the barn as the young woman opened the door and stepped in. She was in her late teens or early twenties, was quite short, had dark long curly hair, a prominent nose and dark green eyes.

She looked around the barn before turning her attention to me. "Master Skinny?" she asked nervously. She had a slight north American accent.

She had used my nickname from the online forum where we had met so I decided to follow her lead. "Yes," I replied, "and you must be Kinky girl 2004?"

She gave me a small, relieved smile, nodded her head, took a few tentative steps towards me and began to undress.

I smiled to myself. I'd given her very specific instructions on what she should wear for our first meeting so was pleased to see she'd followed them precisely. This was a good start.

She slipped off her white shirt, carefully folded it and placed it on the table next to her. After unclipping her bra, she slipped the straps off her shoulders, then hesitantly pulled the bra down and placed it on the table next to the shirt. She made no attempt to cover her breasts, which were nicely shaped, not overly large with dark pink nipples and showed all the perkiness of youth.

She then lent down and began to untie her trainers before she slipped them and her socks off her feet. She then unbuttoned her denim shorts and after undoing the zipper she slipped her hands inside the waistband, but before she could begin to push the shorts down over her hips I said, "Stop! Turn around, then take them off."

She turned around slowly, then began to wiggle the shorts down over her hips. As she pushed them down she revealed a pair of white cotton panties. When the shorts where about halfway down over her bum she looked at me over her shoulder.

"Keep going," I said.

She eased her shorts further down over her backside until gravity kicked in and they slid down her legs to her feet. She continued looking at me over her shoulder.

"Pick up your shorts and put them on the table."

She stepped out of her shorts and keeping her legs straight she bent forward at the waist to pick up the shorts. As she did so I saw the outline of her panty covered pussy nestled between her ass cheeks. My cock twitched a little in my trousers in response. Once she'd picked up the shorts she placed them on the table.

"Turn around and come here," I said.

She turned around and took a couple of steps towards me before she knelt in front of me her legs slightly apart, her hands on her thighs, palms turned upwards. She lowered her head to look at my feet.

"I am here to please you Sir," she said.

"I am pleased to hear that."

She looked at me, her eyes wide with anticipation. She had told me what she looked like, but I had never seen a picture of her, therefore I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw. She was pretty in a 'girl next door' sort of way but as she knelt topless in front of me her vulnerability made her look stunningly beautiful.

I smiled at her and picked up the black leather collar I had made especially for her from the couch next to me and stood up. "Are you ready to be collared?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you understand and accept what that means? That as long as we are in this barn I own you completely. That I am free to do what I want to you? If you have any doubts now is the time to tell me because once I place this collar on you, you're mine." I emphasised the word 'mine'.

"I understand and accept what the collar means Sir. I am here to please you."

"Good. You told me you wanted 'orange' as your safe word, is that right?"

"Yes Sir"

"Ok. Lift your hair away from your neck."

As she lifted up her hair, I leant down and placed the collar round her neck, then reached behind her and secured it. As she let go of her hair I noticed she briefly dragged her fingertips over the collar before she returned her hands to her thighs.

Once she had settled her hands, I said "From now onwards you call me Master, is that clear?" As I said this I reached down and brush my thumbs over her nipples, then tweaked them gently.

She bit her lip and sighed. "Oh... Yes Sir... opps I mean Master."

"I'll let that mistake go this time. Next time I won't be so generous." To emphasis the point I pinched her nipples harder.

"Urgh..."

I pinched and pulled at her nipples for few seconds, feeling them go hard, before I gave them one last long pull and released them.

"Inspection slave," I said.

Immediately I said this she stood up, and placed her hands behind her head, her feet shoulder width apart. She looked straight ahead, her eyes focussing on the back wall of the barn. Along with the instructions on what she should wear I had also told her to memorise a number of slave positions. 'Inspection' was one of them and I was pleased she had instantly known what I meant when I said it.

I slowly walked around her, admiring her body. Her tummy, legs and arms were well toned, and I could see the faint outline of the muscles under her skin. I could tell she worked out.

"You said on the forum you do martial arts. Do you also go to the gym slave?"

"No Master I don't go to the gym. Just martial arts, and some running and dancing to keep fit."

"I'll remember that. Perhaps I'll have you dance for me later."

I noted her now rigid dark pink nipples against her pale skin and the way her hips flared out nicely from her waist. I walked behind her and pushed her hair to one side so I could see her shoulders and all of her back. I admired the curve of her spine as it ran down from the nape of her neck to the small of her back, where she had two small sacral dimples. Her backside was round and firm looking. "You are a very attractive young woman," I said.

"Thank you Master."

I continued to walk round her as I considered what I should do with her first. As this was our first meeting I wasn't sure where her boundaries lay so I decided to take things slowly to begin with. Above the young woman's head hanging from one of the roof joists, was a block and tackle with an iron hook and that gave me an idea.

I walked back to the couch and picked up a length of rope.

I held the rope out in from of me. "Give me your hands."

She offered her hands towards me, and I began to twist the rope around her wrists, and then looped it back and forth between them, making sure I left enough space between her wrists to allow for the block and tackle's hook. Once I thought I had her wrists securely bound I tied the rope off. I gave the rope a couple of quick tugs to check it was securely fastened.

I then walked to the far end of the barn where the rope for the block and tackle was wound round a small wooden post attached to the wall. I unwound it and then released enough rope, so the hook was lowered down until it was just above her head. I then returned to her and rather than asking her to lift her arms I simply took hold of her wrists, lifted them above her head and slid the rope between her wrists onto the hook.

I returned to the rope for the block and tackle and started to pull on it. Slowly the hook began to rise along with the woman's arms. Her arms rose above her head and then, as I pulled some more, her whole body straightened, and she was slowly lifted up. I watched as she was raised up until the only thing touching the floor were her toes. At this point I stopped and wound the rope round the post to hold her in place.

I then walked around behind her and reached up with my left hand and pushed her hair to one side. I then dragged the index finger of my right hand down the line of her spine from her neck until it reached the small of her back. I then slipped my whole hand inside her panties and took hold of her ass cheek. I rubbed it gently for a few seconds before giving it a soft squeeze. I heard her give a small gasp, so I squeezed harder, my fingertips digging into her flesh. I then slid my hand to the other cheek and rubbed and squeezed this cheek just like the other, before I slipped my hand out of her underwear and gave her backside a playful smack.

"You have a fine backside slave."

"Thank you Master."

I then reached around her and slid my hands across her belly. I felt her skin was smooth, soft and warm as I slowly moved my hands down over her tummy towards her panties, and when I found the edge I ran my fingers back and forth along the waistband before I worked the tips of my fingers inside. I didn't push too far down with my fingers. I just worked them from side to side for a few seconds before I withdrew them and dragged them up over her tummy until I could run them across her ribcage just under her breasts.

I let my fingertips tease her for a few seconds before I pulled my hands away from her and walked round to stand in front of her.

I smiled at her, reached out with my hands and after intentionally hesitating for a split second I took hold of her breasts, my fingers squeezing them softly as I gently brushed my thumbs across the tips of her hard nipples. I continued to brush my thumbs back and forth for a moment, before I took hold of her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and pinched them.

"Ahhh," she moaned.

"You like having your nipples played with don't you slave?"

"Yes Master"

I then squeezed as hard as I could while twisting her nipples. She gasped and tensed her body. "Oww!"

"Does that hurt slave?"

"Yes Master. My nipples are very sensitive."

I gave her a wicked grin. "That's good to know."

After a few seconds I released her nipples, placed my hands over her breasts and gently rubbed them, my thumbs and fingers dragging softly across her nipples. I felt her relax, the tension easing out of her.

Now she was relaxed again, I pinched and twisted her nipples some more. She moaned with every twist.

Finally I released her nipples, leant forward and gently kissed her right nipple, before sucking it into my mouth, flicking the tip with my tongue then taking it between my teeth and biting it gently. As I did this I could hear her continue to moan softly. I rolled her nipple between my teeth as I pinched her other nipple with my thumb and fingers. I sucked and bit her nipple, enjoying the effect it was having on her. Every now and then I'd pull my lips off her nipple a little and take a deep breath, drawing cold air over it. She responded with a gasp or moaning a little louder and she would arch her back as best she could.

I then moved my mouth to her other nipple as I simultaneously reached my hand round behind her and pulled her towards me. I devoured her nipple, sucking and biting it hard.

"Oh yes Master! That's good" she said breathlessly.

With my hand on her back I could feel how her body responded to my mouth on her nipple. The harder I sucked or bit it, the more her back would arch. When I pulled my mouth off her nipple to draw cold air over it she'd relax slightly and then as I closed my lips round her nipple again I could feel her tense in anticipation of what I would do next. I teased and played with her nipple. I enjoyed the control I had over her and the effect I could have on her with even the smallest of touches. While I did this I ran my hand down her back and squeezed her ass.

After a couple of minutes of teasing her nipples I let go of her and stepped back. She looked up at me and took a few deep breaths.

I looked her up and down. "How do your wrists feel?"

"A little sore, Master."

"I have one more thing I want to do before I let you down."

"Yes Master" she said with a slightly relieved smile as I walked round behind her. I placed both my hands on either side of her waist and then ran them down to her hips, sliding them down until they were covering the sides of her panties. I curled my fingers and thumb around the material and then yanked her panties down over her hips and bum.

"Oh! Master!"

I kept pushing her panties down her thighs and I was pleased when she wiggled her legs a little to help her panties fall to the floor at her feet. I bent down, picked her panties and placed them on the table, noting how wet the material was on the crotch. I then dragged my fingertips up the back of her thighs and over her bum before I walked round her to the post holding the block and tackle rope. I released the rope and let the hook lower a little until her feet were on the ground, easing the tension in her arms. However I kept the hook high enough above her head so she couldn't easily unhook her wrists without standing on her tiptoes, something I trusted she wouldn't do.

After securing the rope to the post once more I looked at her totally naked body. I was pleased to see she had no hair on her groin, and I could see the smooth skin as it disappeared into the V at the top of her thighs. I took a step forward and placed the palm of my right hand on her abdomen. I leant in close to her. "How does this make you feel slave? Being naked and restrained like this?"

"Exposed, vulnerable, nervous... slightly scared... but also excited, Master."

I slid the hand on her abdomen further down until my fingertips brushed the top of her thighs. "How about now?"

"A little more excited now Master."

I pushed my middle finger between her thighs and pressed it gently against the edge of the hood covering her clit. I held it there for a second or two before I pushed it further in and pressed down on her clit. In response to this she twisted her head to look at me with small smile.

I could feel how wet she already was as I ran my finger in a circular motion over her clit pressing against it with varying pressure. As I did this I ran my left hand down her back and took hold of her bum cheek. I squeezed this in time with the rhythm of my finger massaging her clit.

As I continued to play with her clit and squeezing her bum her breathing got heavier. I listened closely to the sound of her breathing and moaning until her breathing became shorter and I could sense she was getting close. She stared at me her eyes pleading with me.

"Please don't stop Master," She gasped.

I increased the pressure on her clit and gave her bum a few small smacks.

As I did this she closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. "Ohhhh..."

I could feel the wave rise in her before it crashed over her. She arched her back and her body shuddered.

"Oh....FUCK..." she screamed. "Yes, yes... Oh. My. God."

I kept my finger on her clit and my hand squeezing her bum as she writhed against me. I could sense she was going to cum again and I kept playing with her until she did.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." she said breathlessly looking at me with her eyes wide. "Please Master stop... feels good... but too much... please..."

I pulled my hands off her, took a step back and looked at her. She'd dropped her head slightly forward her eyes closed and she was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling with every breath. After a moment or two she opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile.

I gave her a stern look. "What did I tell you earlier about your collar and me owning you slave?"

She looked confused. "That the collar means you own me Master?"

"Yes that's right. I OWN YOU. All of you. Did I give you permission to cum?"

Her smile disappeared. She lowered her head and looked at the floor. "No Master."

"You're mine, slave. You don't do anything without my permission. That includes cumming."

"Yes Master," she said sheepishly.

I placed my index finger under her chin and raised her head so she could look at me. "Now I'm going to have to punish you," I said with a sigh, giving her the impression it was something I was reluctant to do, when in truth I was looking forward to it.

Her eyes widened. "Yes Master."

I took a small table from the side of the barn, placed it in front of her and then went to the small suitcase I'd left next to the couch. I lifted the suitcase onto the couch and after opening it I spent a few seconds deciding on what to take from it. I picked out a few things, closed the suitcase and returned to the table.

She looked at me nervously as I put a black leather flogger, a brown leather strap, a straight bit gag, a few wooden clothespins and small red rubber ball on the table. I spent some time arranging them neatly, not because I needed to, but because I wanted to draw this moment out. I wanted her to look at each of the items and imagine what they would do to her. I wanted her apprehension to build. I get as much joy from controlling someone mentally as I do from controlling them physically. By the look on her face I could tell allowing her time to see the things on the table and letting her imagination run wild was having the desired effect. She was nervously gnawing that the corner of her mouth with her teeth.

I finally picked up one of the clothespins and opened and closed it between my thumb and index finger. "If you are going to be my slave, you're going to need to learn to please and obey me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master."

"And when you don't please or obey me I will use the things you see on this table and other things I have," I gestured towards the suitcase, "to punish you."

She glanced at the suitcase then looked at me. "Yes Master."

I put the clothespin back on the table and picked the small rubber ball off the table. "Now I'm going to gagged you, so you might find it difficult to say your safe word." I showed her the ball. "So, we will use this instead." I dropped the ball. As it bounced on the floor it made a loud electronic beep. I picked up the ball, reached up and placed it in her right hand. "If you want me to stop, drop the ball. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good" I picked up the gag and walked behind her. I moved her hair out of the way, and I draped the gag over her left shoulder so you could feel the weight of it against her skin. I then slowly reached round with my right and took hold of the other end of the gag and drew it up towards her mouth. "Open your mouth."

As she opened her mouth I positioned the gag and pulled it towards me, so the bar dragged the corners of her mouth back and the gag was seated between her teeth. I closed the buckle against the back of her neck.

I moved to the table again and picked up a couple of clothespins. She had a worried look as I stepped towards her, and she looked down as I took one of the clothespins, opened it and then closed it over some of the soft skin under her left breast. I gently flicked the pin to make sure it wouldn't fall off, then I attached the other pin about an inch away from the first one. Again I flicked it to make sure it wouldn't fall off. I turned around and picked up another couple of pins and attached these to the skin on the top her left breast, each time giving them a little flick to make sure they were securely attached.

I repeated the process with her right breast, attaching two pins to the underside and two to the topside, again flicking each one to make sure it wouldn't fall off.

Finally, I picked the last two clothespins off the table and held them in my left hand so she could see them as I brushed my right thumb over her the nipple of her left breast. I gave her a broad smile. "I'm sure you can guess where these are going."

"Yuh Mutter," she mumbled through the gag.

I pinched her left nipple slightly and then attached one of the pins. I then switched to her other nipple and after pinching it I attached the final pin. I flicked both of the pins on her nipples to make sure they were securely attached and then a flicked them once more. As I did this I heard her give a little anguished moan.

I then picked up the flogger from the table. It had nine long strands of thin leather attached to a black leather handle. I swished it back and forth gently with my right hand and then made sure she was looking as I dragged the strands through my left hand before I tapped the handle against my leg, the strands slapping gently against my trousers.

Skinnii3d
Skinnii3d
11 Followers
12