The Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the trepidation in her face. She was biting the gag gently, and saliva was beginning to pool against her lower lip.

Without warning I raised the flogger and whipped her gently across the right breast. She instinctively tensed.

"Urrhhh" she mumbled, her eyes wide.

I then gently whipped her other breast, letting the strands almost drag across her skin rather than striking her. I paused for second or two before I whipped her right breast again. I started slowly like this because it allows me to build the strength and rhythm of the strokes.

I continued to gently whip her breasts. "In future when I do this I will expect you to count the stokes out loud. Is that clear?"

"Yrghh Murt..." I interrupted her response with a hard stroke to her right breast.

"URRR," she cried.

I followed this up with a quick hard stoke to her left breast. Her body tensed and she wriggle against her restraints. She bent her head forward and took a couple of deep breaths, and I watched as a thin line of salvia extended from the corner of her gagged mouth before it detached and dropped to the floor.

I continued to whip her breasts. Alternating between them, my strokes increasing in speed and intensity. She wriggled and moaned. Her beathing heavy. The skin on her breasts was getting red and in places I could see individual strand lines criss-crossing her flesh. Each time I whipped her the clothespins on her nipples would shake. I tried not to hit them with the full force of the flogger, but it was inevitable that some of the strands would connect with them particularly the pins on her nipples. I could only imagine the torment she must be feeling when a strand or two landed on a pin and she felt the pin vibrate through her soft flesh.

The sensation of power and control I had over her at this moment was intoxicating. I couldn't get enough of it. The idea of what she must be feeling every time the flogger struck her breasts turned me on.

As quickly as I had started I abruptly stopped. She slumped forward, supporting herself on her arms above her head, her legs slightly bent, her head down, drool dribbling from her gagged mouth down onto her sore, bruised breasts. I placed the flogger on the table, then carefully took hold of one of the clothespins that was still attached to her left breast and pulled it off. I followed that by removing three more of the pins and returned all four to the table. Each time I pulled a pin off her she gasped. I could see clear red marks left on her skin where the pins had been. I ignored the pin attached to her nipple.

I turned my attention to her right breast, removed the four clothespins attached to her skin and placed these on the table. Once again I left the pin attached to her nipple.

Finally I simultaneously took hold of both the clothespins on her nipples and gently opened them.

"URGG... OWWHH," she moaned, more drool escaping from her mouth to dribble down her breasts.

I placed the clothespins on the table with the others. I then placed my hands gently over her breasts. She looked me directly in the eyes as I brushed my hands over her hot skin. I didn't press too hard. I just let my palms glide over her skin, soothing her. She relaxed and closed her eyes and sighed.

I brushed my hands over her breasts for a minute or so. Every now and then I'd let the tips of my thumbs graze across her rigid nipples. Every time I did this she'd tense a little before relaxing as my thumb moved off her nipple. While I gently massaged her breasts I took time to look at her. Her eyes were still closed, her cheeks were flushed, and she was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling under my hands. She looked even more vulnerable and even more beautiful than she did when she was kneeling at my feet. Looking at her made my cock harden.

I then removed my hands from her breasts and reached up behind her head to unbuckle the gag. I eased it slowly out of her mouth, and she worked her jaw a little before she gave me a small, shy, smile. I placed the gag on the table and then made my way to the post holding the rope for the block and tackle. I released the rope and lowered the hook.

"You can lower your arms now," I told her as I walked back towards her.

She unhooked her wrists and lowered her arms and held them in front of her as she looked down at her breasts.

I untied the rope around her wrists, taking care as I unwound it. There were rope marks clearly visible around her wrists. I gave her wrists a soft rub before I lifted her chin with my finger, so she was looking at me.

"I am very pleased with you slave," I said. "But next time I expect you to thank me for punishing you. Ok?"

"Yes Master"

"Remember I only punish you so you can serve me better. You do want to serve me better don't you?"

"Yes Master I do. I want to please my Master," she replied nodding her head.

I reached up and gently brushed my thumb over the red skin of her right breast. "Are you ok?"

She nodded her head again "I'm sore and my breasts hurt but I'm ok. I'm very happy that I pleased you, Master." She gave me a broad smile.

"That's good. You have pleased me, but there is something else I want you to do."

I walked to the suitcase and returned with a pair of handcuffs. "Kneel down and put your hands behind your back slave."

Once she had done this I circled behind her, bent down and locked her hands securely together with the cuffs, making sure she was still holding the rubber ball. She may need that for what I intended to do to her next. I returned to stand in front of her. She looked up at me with the same expectant look she gave me earlier and I put my left hand on the top of her head.

I used my other hand to unzip my trousers, then reached inside and pulled out my hard cock.

She looked down at my cock and ran the tip of her tongue tentatively over her lips. I pulled her head towards the shaft until it was a fraction of inch from her face then tilted her face up, so she was looking at me.

"Lick it," I said.

She opened her mouth slightly and slowly extended her tongue until the tip made contact with my shaft. My cock twitched, and she gave a small, muffled giggle. She closed her eyes and then pressed her tongue against my cock and slowly dragged it up the shaft towards the head. As she slid her tongue over the head she swirled it a little before she pulled her tongue away.

"Again, slave. Right from the base to the tip and keep doing that until I tell you to stop."

She bent her head and flattened her tongue against the base of my cock, then ran it back up to the head, once again she swirled her tongue round the head a little before she ran her tongue back down to the base.

She continued to drag her tongue up and down my shaft, at times curling it around the sides. As she did this she kept staring up at me with her dark green eyes. Every so often my cock would twitch involuntarily, mostly when she ran the tip round the edge of the head. She seemed delighted every time I twitched. I could see her smile a little as my cock would momentarily jerk away from her before she pressed her tongue against it again.

I let her lick my cock for a minute or so. "Stop. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

She did as she was told, and I took hold of my cock and pressed it down on her tongue before I pushed forward and eased the head into her mouth. Her tongue slipped back into her mouth as I pushed the head in, and she closed her lips round it.

I then began to slide my cock into her mouth. I eased more of my shaft into her mouth and then slowly withdrew it. Then repeated this. Each time I pushed into her I went a little deeper into her mouth and increased the speed of my thrusts. As I did this she closed her eyes and sucked hungrily on my rock-hard cock.

After a little time had passed I moved both my hands to her head and then, without warning, I thrust deep to the back of her mouth and forced my cock down her throat.

Her eyes shot wide open. "Urrmmm..." she moaned round my cock.

I held my cock in her throat for a couple of seconds before I pulled it out, trailing strings of saliva with it. She gasped for breath. I gave her a moment to catch her breath before I slipped my cock back into her mouth and returned to fucking it again, faster than I had before.

Then, again, without warning I forced my cock down her throat. This time I pushed so far forward her nose was pressed against my groin. I held my cock in her throat longer than before.

She moaned again and pleaded at me with her eyes. "Urgh... urggg."

I paused then pulled out my cock, once again dragging saliva with it, which dropped from her mouth onto her chest.

She gasped for breath again, but before she could fully recover I rammed my cock back into her mouth and down her throat. She closed her eyes and began to wriggle her head a little as he tried to pull her head back, but I held it firmly in my hands to stop her doing so.

I held my shaft in her throat for a moment or two feeling her nose against my abdomen then pulled her head off my cock and took my hands off her head. She dropped her head forward and coughed. More saliva spilling out of her mouth onto her chest and the floor.

This time I let her fully recover before I took her head in my hands again and slipped my cock back into her mouth. She closed her eyes as the head of my cock approached the back of her mouth.

"Look at me," I demanded.

She instantly opened her eyes and looked up at me. When I was sure she wasn't going to close her eyes again I fucked her mouth hard. With her hands cuffed behind her and my hands on her head she had no way of controlling the speed at which I thrust into her. So I used her mouth.

As I did this she kept her eyes open and stared up at me. I could tell from the way she looked at me she was trying to work out if and when I was going to force my cock down her throat again. With every forward stroke of my cock I could feel her tense a little and this made me smile. As much as I had enjoyed her gagging on my cock I no intention of doing it again, but she didn't know that. I could imagine the fear and emotional torment she must be feeling not knowing if my cock would thrust down her throat again. I revelled in the feeling of power this gave me.

Not surprisingly it didn't take long before I could feel my orgasm build. My breathing became shorter, and I could feel my balls tighten before my body tensed. I twisted my hands in her hair and dragged her head onto me as I thrust my cock deep inside her mouth. I closed my eyes and let out a long hard moan as I pumped my hot cum into her mouth.

I think she was initially surprised by the force of the cum pumping from my cock because it wasn't until the first few pulses of my cock had subsided that I could feel her begin to eagerly suck my shaft, her tongue working around it. She sucked hard on it as it throbbed in her mouth, milking the last few drops of cum out of my balls.

When I opened my eyes she was still looking up at me, my cock deep inside her mouth. She had stopped sucking, but I could feel her tongue gently working around the shaft and head. I took a couple of deep breaths and released my hands from her hair, then eased my cock out of her mouth. As I did this she gave one final small suck so there was a small popping sound when the head left her lips.

She rested back on her heels and gave me a small smile.

I smiled back at her. "Now that slave, was very good. Once again I am very pleased with you."

Her smile widened and she gave me a satisfied grin. "Thank you Master. I am happy I pleased you." She hesitated for a second and then added, "and thank you Master, for allowing me to suck your cock and swallow your cum."

I had expected to have to tell her to thank me for allowing her to suck my cock so when she said this I stifled a small laugh and grinned at her. "Very good slave. You're a quick learner."

"Thank you Master." She straightened her back a little, pushed her shoulders back and I could see she looked extremely pleased with herself. I was happy for her too.

"Now stay there for a moment while I clean up."

"Yes Master."

After I had cleaned up I returned to her, leant down and gave her small kiss on the forehead before I went behind her, unlocked the handcuffs and took hold of her hand.

"Stand up," I said.

She gingerly stood up and briefly shook her legs to get the blood flowing in them again. After she had done this I took the ball from her hand and placed it on the table, then led her to the couch.

I sat down, leaving her standing in front of me. I patted my lap. "Sit down."

She paused for a second. I patted my lap again and she sat down her legs together and her right arm draped over my shoulder. I placed my left hand on her lower back and my right hand on her thighs. We sat there in silence for a minute or so, my left hand gently rubbing her lower back and bum, my right hand stroking her thigh.

Finally I said, "I think you'll need some bruise cream for your breasts, to help them heal."

"Yes Master, I have some at home in Canada, but none here. I'll pick some up later."

I gently patted her thigh. "Luckily your Master thinks of everything and has some here." I opened the suitcase and took out a tube of arnica cream. The only picture she had posted on the forum was of her bruised thigh after one of her martial arts sessions. It had gained a lot of comments, some not very complimentary, some downright offensive, and she had quickly taken it down, but I remembered when she posted it she said she would need to use arnica cream to help with the bruising. Therefore I had taken the precaution of bringing some with me.

I undid the tube of cream and squeezed a small amount onto the palm of my right hand. I then began to gently massage this into her sore breasts. She winced a little as I did this, so I resisted the temptation to tweak her nipples.

When I had finished rubbing the cream into her breasts I gave her the tube. "You can take that with you when you leave. I think we've done enough for today slave."

"As you wish Master." Her voice had a hint of sadness in it.

"Do you want to meet again?"

She nodded her head. "Yes Master."

"That's good because I would like to see you again too. We can talk about that later. Now, I have some things I need to do here before I leave so it's time for me to dismiss you. Collaring." Immediately I said this she got off my lap and knelt down on the floor between my legs and lifted her hair. I leant down and unbuckled her collar and slid it round and off her neck. She instinctively rubbed her neck a little and then dropped her hands to her thighs.

"I'll keep the collar for now," I said, "but, perhaps if this becomes a regular thing I'll let you keep it."

"As you wish Master." Her voice brighter than moments earlier.

When I looked at her I noted she looked different from the first time she had knelt in front of me. Her back was straighter, her shoulders further back and she held her head up even though her eyes still looked down at the floor. She didn't look like the same apprehensive young woman that had walked towards me earlier that afternoon. She appeared to be filled with self-confidence. Seeing her like this made me extremely happy.

"You can go now. You are dismissed."

"Thank you Master," she said as she stood up.

"You don't need to call me Master now. You don't have the collar on. Sir will do."

"If it's ok with you, I'd still like to call you Master."

I smiled, "I'd like that. That would be nice."

"Thank you Master." She answered with a grin.

She got dressed in silence as I packed up the stuff from the table and returned them to the suitcase. I noted with a small smile that she didn't put her bra on. Once she was dressed she walked towards the door of the barn. As she got to the door she stopped and turned towards me and bowed her head. "Thank you for spending time with me this afternoon Master. Your slave had a good time." She then turned and stepped out of the door before I had a chance to reply.

12