The Barn Loft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike slowly slid his cock into Sara, deeply and gently as she got used to his size. Allison leaned up near Sara's face and held her head as she was moaning and rolling her head back and forth. Mike could clearly see Allison's pussy as her legs were spread in front of him. All too soon, Mike knew he was going to cum and told the girls. He pulled his cock from Sara's hot pussy just as he began to shoot. Allison swooped in and sucked his cock into her mouth as he finished cumming.

Allison sucked him as he emptied his balls into her throat. She could taste Sara's pussy on his cock as she finished him off. She sat back and looked at the lovers.

"Wow, how do you feel, Sara," Allison asked. She wiped the loose cum off Sara's belly.

"That was so fucking hot, my pussy feels so good," Sara said, breathing heavily. Mike sat up, shocked that he just fucked one of the hottest girls in school with another one watching. He leaned down and kissed Sara. Then he kissed Allison too.

Allison pulled Mike down on top of her as they kissed. Sara sat up and held Mike's cock and started stroking him. Allison was kissing Mike and she was hot from watching. She felt fingers rubbing her pussy and that got her even hotter. She thought Mike was fingering her until both his hands held her face as they french kissed. That was when she knew Sara was rubbing her pussy. That got her even hotter than she was.

"Fuck me Mike," Allison moaned softly. Her ass was moving with Sara's fingers and she was wet. Sara took Mike's cock and she guided it into her friend. Even though he had cum, he was excited and knew his cock would last a little longer this time. He took his time with Allison, fucking her with long strokes.

Allison was moaning and Sara moved up to rub her tits. It was new to her but she enjoyed feeling her friends boobs. Allison didn't seem to mind or notice as she had her eyes closed and was softly moaning. Sara took it to a new level and reached down to rub Allison's clit as Mike fucked her. Allison reacted by squealing loudly and humping her ass onto Mike's hard cock. Sara rubbed her clit quickly and Allison came fast. As Allison came, Sara squeezed her fingers around Mike's cock and Mike began to cum deeply into Allison.

All three flopped down on their backs as they were breathing heavily. Their orgasms taking a toll on them. Mike's cock finally deflated as he was satisfied. Both girls felt closer to each other and didn't mind touching each other. All three had smiles on their faces as they knew more hot times were coming.

12