The Baron and the Brigadier's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel what you do for me?" the man whispered. "Do I do the same for you? Why, yes, yes, I do. That is good. That is fine. That is natürlich--natural."

Daniel was panting and whimpering. Manny was humming low and murmuring, "Relax, just relax. You can make your own decisions about this. You are beautiful. You want this. You want me. Just relax and go with it."

Daniel did want him. Manny took Daniel's hand and wrapped it around his erection. He took Daniel's cock, with also was engorging in his hand and slow stroked it.

"Das ist gut--This is good, isn't it?" Manny whispered.

"Please, bitte, please," Daniel at last managed to whisper, but Daniel didn't himself know what the please meant--what he wanted Manny to do, or not do.

Manny knew what he wanted to do and how to do it. Older men were more experienced in this. He leaned over and took Daniel's cock in his mouth. Daniel moaned and rocked gently against the sucking. This was a first time for this--with anyone else--with a man. Manny moved a hand to the base of the young man's spine and let a finger glide down into Daniel's crack, searching for, finding, and penetrating the youth's virginal hole. This was the first time anyone had done this too.

This was the man's goal. To be the first to possess that virginal hole. In this, Manny had considerable experience. It was a fetish of his.

"Oh, oh, oh," Daniel verbalized louder, not knowing what else to say.

"Shh, shh. You're old enough. You want it. You want me." Manny's free hand glided down Daniel's chest, stopped briefly to play with the young man's now-stiff cock and balls and then continued gliding down Daniel's thigh to his knee. The young man's legs were clenched together. The other hand came away from the small of Daniel's back and glided down the other thigh to the knee. Gripping both knees, Manny slowly parted the youth's trembling legs, spreading them wide, bending his knees, placing the young man's feet flat on the mattress.

Somewhat resistant at first, but wanting it and yielding quickly. Manny did so love manipulating them for their first time. He treasured the moment the young man's legs went to jelly, that Daniel yielded to the touch, and he allowed his legs to be spread, opening the portal to Manny's pleasure.

He held the legs spread like that for the longest moment. Daniel had never felt more open and vulnerable before. He moved to press them back together, but Manny held them apart. He leaned over and blew on the young man's privates, and Daniel gasped and trembled.

"No, no, remain open for me. I will be between them soon. Between them and inside you." Daniel moaned again. His legs went to jelly and remained spread.

"Gut, gut--good, good. You are so beautiful, so ready for life."

Manny explained where this was going in a low voice. He was so calm and matter-of-fact, like it was the natural thing for them to do now.

"I'm coming up on the bed, Daniel. I'm going to kneel between your spread legs. Keep them spread for me. Geb dich mir hin--Give yourself to me. I'm going to put it in you and we're going to do it. You will take your first man inside you--tonight--me. You will feel stretched and there will be pain the first time. But you want to do it with men. You want me to do it. We're going to do it unless you say 'no' now. We are going to make love. We will become as one and move together, in total connection. You are going to love doing it when you get used to it."

Daniel shuddered and whimpered, but there was no "no" articulated.

Manny turned, came up on the bed, and slid his knees between the young man's spread legs.

"Now, now. We're going to do it now. You'll love it. You've wanted it for so long, I know. Touch it as it goes in."

"It's so big," Daniel whimpered.

"Yes, I know, but that is the miracle of a man with a man. You will open to it. You will spread for it. You will love the feeling of being fully possessed. Don't be afraid. We're almost there."

Daniel was panting hard and whimpering from not being so sure or so brave, as Manny positioned the cap of his erection at his hole. He moved one arm under Daniel's waist and pulled up, elevating and rolling up the youth's pelvis. Daniel's legs become putty and bowed out, his hole fully accessible. Manny rubbed the cap of his shaft over the hole, again and again. Daniel melted, feeling the hole pucker and then blossom open.

"Please, please," Daniel whispered, almost with a sob, moving more toward a "no" than a "yes."

Manny clamped his other hand over the young man's mouth, pinching his nose with his fingers, controlling the youth's breathing, staving off building objections, and giving him something to worry about other than trying to scream through the smothering hand or fight the invading shaft. Daniel writhed under him, but he was too slight to defend against the heavier man's embrace, as Manny pressed in, spreading the hole to take the bulb of his cock, then breaching the sphincter, and then, patiently stretching the virginal channel open in slight movements in and out--at first--and then deeper. He was trying his best to inflict as little pain as he could--not for any particular regard for Daniel, but not wanting Daniel to definitively showing he wanted it to stop. Eventually, the moment got too much for Manny, though, and he was letting his need, his urges, take over. He let nature take hold and he thrust faster and deeper yet. Manny was breathing heavily now, hard at work.

"Relax. Give in. It will hurt less. Open to me. Verdammt, öffne diesen Durchgang!--Fucking open that channel!" In his need to be inside, Manny almost lost it, thrusting harder, deeper.

Daniel beat on the man's shoulders and chest for a brief time and dug his fingernails in, but all resistance was ineffectual, and as the initial pain started to subside and Daniel's mind screamed at him that this was what he wanted, what he'd invited--he'd flirted, he'd shown he wanted it, this was his doing--he stopped fighting the man and collapsed under him. Calming down himself, Manny returned to a more deliberate, patient taking. Still Manny held his hand over the boy's mouth, held him close, and established a rhythm of the pumping, the passage yielding to him nicely now, spreading, stretching, giving him access.

Success. They were in the groove now. The youth was moving his hips with the thrusts. This was fucking. Seizing the boy's virginity. Tearing it out of him. Adding a notch to Manny's belt. Victory!

That much was done, and they both realized it. Sensing the surrender, Manny took his hand off Daniel's mouth and moved it between their bellies, grasping and stroking the young man's cock. This was the moment of victory. Daniel offered no resistance. Manny knew he could take what he wanted from the youth, not just now but whenever he wanted it. All he had to worry about was the parents finding out. He didn't know if he'd only have him once tonight. Now he could contemplate how many takings he could fit in before having to return to his room undetected.

There was pleasure mixing in with the pain for Daniel now, and he lay back, docilly, cheek to sheet, staring at the dark wall beside the bed as the man beat him off with one hand and fucked him with his dick.

Manny smiled a private little smile. Another virgin to men deflowered. A young, ripe one.

Daniel was being fucked--by a man. By a man that he had grown to worship and to want--to want to be doing this with him. Daniel felt his cum rise, something he'd only done for himself until now, and he released his seed. Manny continued pumping for a couple of more minutes before he released his as well. Daniel grown, feeling the man tense and jerk, and release his seed; tense and jerk, and release his seed. Daniel had been breeded. When the baron done ejaculated, taking the young man bareback for the first experience, he rolled to the side, still holding Daniel in his embrace.

"That was good. Vollkommen--Perfect," he whispered. "You wanted that. You wanted it. You did great. You were ready."

Ready or not, Daniel quite understood that he was undone--fucked--no longer a virgin to men. There was a pause, but then Daniel whispered, his voice a bit strangled like the admission was being torn out of him. "Yes."

Manny relaxed. He'd done it. His prey was resigned to it. There would be no alarm raised. No need to try to escape. He'd wait a few minutes and do him again. He was a sweet lay.

"I will do you again," the baron said. It was a statement.

"Yes," Daniel whispered.

"It will be better the next time. Less pain, more pleasure. And more pleasure each time after that."

"I hope so," Daniel whispered. It wasn't a "no" of any kind. Manny relaxed more. Less danger with every passing moment that the youth didn't raise an alarm.

Twenty minutes later, Manny was moving. He embraced Daniel, turned him onto his belly, and then ran an arm under his waist and pulled him up to his knees, the young man's chest still pressed to the mattress. Daniel let the man manipulate him like he was a rag doll.

"Again? Now?" Daniel whimpered.

"Yes, again now. You want it."

"Please," Daniel murmured, and this time it was a "yes." He raised his arms and grasped the brass rungs of the headboard above him, as Manny rose up in the bed, positioned himself over the young man's hips, grasped Daniel's waist, slid inside him through the lubricant of the cum he'd deposited in his passage before, and restarted the dance of the fuck. When he'd established a rhythm, with Daniel rocking back on his shaft this time, Manny lowered his chest on the youth's back, latched his teeth onto his exposed throat like a momma cat subduing her kitten, ran his hands down Daniel's arms and grasped his wrists, and rode him like a bucking horse, able to sink deeper and spread wider than the first time. He released again, jerking and spouting, jerking and spouting.

That was good. That was great. The young American was a great fuck. Was this it for tonight then? Could he get it up again? Could the sweet lay take it again. He'd try. The young man was too easy, too sweet.

This young man was going to be a winner. He certainly was easy enough--ripe for it he was.

"Again?" Daniel whimpered.

"Wieder ja--Yes, again."

When Manny left the bed, Daniel, stretched out on his belly, didn't turn his head to see the man go, but he held out his arm for Manning to run his hand down as he left the bed and the two held each other's hand for a long moment before the man stole from the chamber--taking Daniel's virginity with him.

* * * *

The next morning at breakfast Daniel was very quiet and was walking a bit wobbly.

"Did you hurt yourself there, sport?" the general asked. "Had a bad night?"

"I slipped when I got out of bed, Dad," Daniel said sheepishly before becoming introspective again.

"Where's Manny?" the general asked no one in particular. "We need to finish with breakfast and get on the road to Oberammergau." Fifteen minutes later, the guide still hadn't appeared. General Anderson went into the desk at the gasthaus. He returned shortly thereafter.

"They say he was taken ill last night and went to a clinic today. He hoped we could find Oberammergau on our own and get back on the road home this afternoon. Sounds a little fishy, though, he was quite chipper last night when we returned to the gasthaus--quite cheerful indeed."

"The poor man. I hope it wasn't something he ate at the nightclub," Beverly said. "He is such a nice man. Isn't he, Daniel?"

Daniel just nodded, but he was a bit crestfallen, sheepish and guilt ridden, at this moment. He felt like he'd been deserted. Last night when the man had taken his virginity, Daniel felt that he was at the beginning of a different kind of life--one in which he walked with the baron. Now, he felt more like something had been stolen from him and he'd been deserted.

They did find Oberammergau without trouble and the road back to Frankfurt.

A week later, the general came home from work and said, "Strange that. I called the recreation service to check on how Manny was doing and they said that the baron was, indeed, one of their guides--but that he'd been with a group in Vienna when we were in Garmisch. And they said the baron was nearly sixty years old."

Daniel, given a week of retrospect, was cured of Manny. He'd briefly felt lost and deserted, But then he found an army lieutenant to hook up with at the base movie theater to continue his sexual education. The lieutenant hadn't asked him much about who he was and Daniel had given him his mother's maiden name. The solider had taken him to a hotel twice already and fucked the stuffing out of him. Daniel thought that would stop right quick when the lieutenant found out he was General Anderson's son, but Daniel was leaving for the States in a couple of weeks anyway, so that didn't matter much. He just gave a little smile and continued on back to his bedroom, walking in a way that his parents couldn't see that he was concealing a plump zucchini in his pocket. He'd found one just about the size of the lieutenant. He knew he could find one this size and shape in the States too--until he hooked up with the real thing there.

12